Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #21
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Cryptoverse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,222
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

The USA is being drugged mindless. It’s a big problem IMO. I fear we are affecting our genetics with so many flawed pharmaceuticals.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 31-05-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,579 (1,692 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'm curious GMP, you say you go to a spiritualist church which I assume means a belief in ghosts, and you recommended the british dowsing association earlier, yet anyone who suffers demonic stuff or targeted individual stuff you say they are hallucinating and should see a shrink. I don't mean to give you the 3rd degree, but I do find it a tad confusing, contradictory.

I've not said that everybody is hallucinating.
My point is that some who claim various symptoms of 'phenomena' here on DIF and elsewhere COULD be mentally ill.
Check out those threads where we get Targetted Individual claims for example.
Some of those claimants are obviously unwell.
Without naming names or pointing fingers, it's not too difficult sometimes to spot posters who....
Might we say?.......
"March to a different drum."
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #23
humble1
Member
 
humble1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 61
Likes: 62 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I've not said that everybody is hallucinating.
My point is that some who claim various symptoms of 'phenomena' here on DIF and elsewhere COULD be mentally ill.
Check out those threads where we get Targetted Individual claims for example.
Some of those claimants are obviously unwell.
Without naming names or pointing fingers, it's not too difficult sometimes to spot posters who....
Might we say?.......
"March to a different drum."
May i ask you what you consider to be mentally ill ?
__________________
------------------------------

“We killed each other with our hands, then with stones, then arrows and swords, to bullets and bombs and nukes. Yet our spiritual advancement seems to decline, while our ability to kill one another increases. And we call ourselves evolved? And we call ourselves civilized?”
Likes: (1)
humble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:24 PM   #24
ramirez
Senior Member
 
ramirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 886 (555 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The USA is being drugged mindless. It’s a big problem IMO. I fear we are affecting our genetics with so many flawed pharmaceuticals.
Yep me too, feels like this generation has to stop this or it will be too late, we will end up effectively breeding Androids.
__________________
Space tripping, drifting away

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 02-06-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Likes: (1)
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:42 PM   #25
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

Thankyou ST Jimy for your OP.

Slightly off topic... when it comes to orphans and orphanages... here, in croatia, for maintenance of orphans our government can give up to €1500 monthly. While the lowest sum is €450 monthly.

I will try to see if there are cases smilar to that of ADHD child bonus. Because such wide variety in money given per orphan is hightly dubious for me. Especially when i read that in Masachutes, there are 60 percent ADHD children, which couldn't be in reality.

I knew this variation bc our Government now tries to send as more orphans from orphanages to foster families
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 02-06-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Likes: (1)
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 01:15 AM   #26
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,589
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I've not said that everybody is hallucinating.
My point is that some who claim various symptoms of 'phenomena' here on DIF and elsewhere COULD be mentally ill.
Check out those threads where we get Targetted Individual claims for example.
Some of those claimants are obviously unwell.
Without naming names or pointing fingers, it's not too difficult sometimes to spot posters who....
Might we say?.......
"March to a different drum."
Well, you either believe in/experience supernatural phenomenon or you don't. Most TI's want to rationalise it, in various ways - whatever appears to be the most rational explanation to the individual. Simply believing in ghosts or dowsing seems to me far more irrational as it seems to usually not go hand in hand with any rationalisation at all, 'tis all.

.

Last edited by white light; 03-06-2016 at 02:34 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:04 AM   #27
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Cryptoverse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,222
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I've not said that everybody is hallucinating.
My point is that some who claim various symptoms of 'phenomena' here on DIF and elsewhere COULD be mentally ill.
Check out those threads where we get Targetted Individual claims for example.
Some of those claimants are obviously unwell.
Without naming names or pointing fingers, it's not too difficult sometimes to spot posters who....
Might we say?.......
"March to a different drum."
That's funny GMP, I always thought you marched to a different drum than most around here...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Likes: (1)
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #28
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
Absolutely Aster, the effects of Physcotropic drugs on people is truly shocking to observe. If you ever watch documentaries in these residential type places for seriously ill folks, what strikes me is the feeling that as unwell as these folks may have been prior to 'treatment' they were not as sick as when they were not drugged up to the eyeballs.
When they locked me up in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months (I'm still working on the translation of my story), I saw lots of young people (more than 50% were younger than 30 years). Some of them had been locked up for years from when they were 17 years of age or so, had gone to school and had functioned on a normal (or even high) level.
Because of years of antipsyhotics drugs poisoning they will never function on their old level again (and really anybody can be made "crazy"). Most of the psychiatric patients/victims stay patients for the rest of their lifes.
When you see psychiatric patients walking with a lack of coordination, balance and blurres eyes, this is really caused by the drugs.

Because all the psychiatric treatments do harm, all the “scientific research” on psychiatric drugs (or ECT) are manipulated. It’s the pharmaceutical industry that finances and decides on the “research”.
Lisa Cosgrove concludes that most members of the DSM IV and DSM V panels are financially tied to the pharmaceutical industry (100% for the section that decides on psychosis related disorders):
http://www.tufts.edu/~skrimsky/PDF/DSM%20COI.PDF
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...ed.1001190.pdf
So now the pharmaceutical industry can even describe the effects of the drugs as the result of a mental disorder.

Of course it’s the elite that own the pharmaceurical companies, while it’s the “philantropic” Rockefeller foundation that rules the medical industry from the USA. Ever since the 1950s the CIA is involved with psychiatric experiments (see: The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control). They had more than enough mentally ill test subject, but were more interested in experimenting on healthy subjects...
It appears that with the invention of ADHD, they are now experimenting on healthy children.

There are even psychiatrists that want to reinstate lobotomies in all it’s glory.
I will try to find some more interesting info (Amitrip/Laractyl, Prozac, Fluoride or TMAP).
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #29
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

When I once read about schizophrenia in forum.hr I learned that one female was put under electroconvulsive therapy, and was sent to her room. It so aggravatged her stomach that she couldn't resist to make a poo in her way to her room.

When one nurse noticed this she shouted at her: - ""Wash yourself""! ""Wash yourself""! And later, maltreated the poor sod.

But when she was dismissed from hospital and came back on control review the same nurse treated her nicely, almost as nothing happened.

-----------------------

I suppose that making a poo after electroshock; or how psychiatry pedantly say: electroconvulsive therapy; isn't such rare occasion and that the stuff should help poor patient to clean themnselves, or at least provide them clean clothes and have discretion when such thing occur.

Shouting at someone publicly in coridor can help nobody.
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
Likes: (2)
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 02:32 PM   #30
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
From his own previous account, St. Jimmy is one of those people who have been harmed by his treatment.
If I tell people, I’ve been tortured in 2005 for half a year in a psychiatric hospital; they do not believe me, because it’s not in the newspapers.
I have lodged an official complaint against the 4 state psychiatrists of Mentrum that were responsible for this abuse; the judges in first instance and appeal decided these psychiatrists acted according to the medical regulation in the Netherlands. The decisions of these courts have been published (in Dutch), but conceal important facts, while components of my complaint were not even judged. My most important conclusion is that I can never function at my old level again because of being poisoned with psychiatric drugs.
This story has nothing to do with health care but is really a legal description. It’s based on my original complaint that in turn was founded on violations of the Wet BOPZ (this is the law in the Netherlands for forced psychiatric treatment). I’ve tried to make it readable by only writing down the most important facts, while I’ve added some interesting facts not in the complaint (and some of which I cannot prove).
I’ve good reason to think that treatment of psychiatric patients in the whole “civilised” world (Europe and North America) is similar, while I saw also the other patients/prisoners were more or less tortured into obedience. The only way I could escape from psychiatry was by acting like I was brainwashed (although part of the brainswashing was probably more succesful than I admit).

Burnout
In the summer of 2003 ABN AMRO bank (my employer ) started a reorganisation to get rid of employees as cheap as possible (formally the law in the Netherlands protects the personnel), because they wanted to outsource the activities to TCS in India (component of Tata Group). On September 1, 2005 (when the reorganisation had already been finished) the outsourcing was made public: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4204174.stm
In September 2003 I had to work in 6 ICT-projects in 3 different functions simultaneously. In December 2003 “colleagues” brought thea enriched with toxic . Examples of harassments: stealing my wallet, middle fingers, throwing a cup of coffee over my clothes, yelling, intimidations, calling names and a reprimand. As from the beginning of February 2004 the office building was already deserted. On March 1 I refused to go to work anymore and was fired. In 2004 the government repeatedly broke into my house while I was out (I have proof that both Mentrum and ABN AMRO entered my house). From my tap came poisoned water and in supermarkets they sold me toxic drinks, as a result of which I had to spit terribly for literally hundreds of times a day. As from May 2004 Mentrum made monthly house visits with a large group. If they rang my doorbell I opened the window on the third floor and shouted that I didn´t want to speak to them.
On December 22, 2004 psychiatrist T. contacted ABN AMRO, which told him I had to be locked up ASAP. On December 27 psychiatrist T. established (without personally examining me) that I am dangerous as a result of the mental disorders: schizophrenia, syndrome of Asperger and psychotic; with the dangers: social destruction and setting my apartment on fire. On January 27, 2005 they convicted me to forced psychiatric treatment for 3 months (I wasn’t even informed of the trial). The attorney who had been assigned to me (Mr. J.D. van der Heijden) pleaded that I must be treated, because he hadn´t spoken me. That evening the police broke down my door, sprayed pepper spray in my eyes, before locking me up.

Brainwashing – January 27 till July 18, 2005
From January 28 up to February 24, 2005 I was kept in isolation. Three times a complete team of some 15 cops of the riot squad in full battle gear was used against me that injected me with drugs. In the isolation cell there was no toilet or running water. I protested against this treatment by stopping to talk and a hunger strike (I lost some 60 pounds of weight). From the time I was locked up the spitting (because of poisoned drinks) abruptly stopped.
On March 10 the psychiatrist and Doctor-director (Geneesheer-Directeur) asked for authorisation for coerced antipsychotics. On March 17 I lodged a complaint with the help of the “PVP” concerning isolating me and forced antipsychotics, this was the last time I ever saw the PVP (the PVP is a specialist to help psychiatric patients lodge complaints). On March 23 they injected me with antipsychotics (Zyprexa), with the effects sleepy, no energy and insomnia. On April 4 my complaint was treated orally by the “independent” complaint committee. Psychiatrist B. told that the antipsychotics worked really well and I had been kept in isolation because I appeared to be “charged”. The complaint committee judged that the isolation had been unnecessarily long (complaint component founded), but that although coercion antipsychotics is dubious at best, this complaint component cannot be granted. Also the complaint committee observed Mentrum had falsely written in my medical file that I was isolated until February 22 (instead of February 24), but this is irrelevant for the complaint. Because I had been injected with long working depot medication there was no need to decide yet if I should be coerced to antipsychotics again. On April 4 and 21 they injected me again. These facts have been completely ignored.
As from mid-March I acted just as “normal” as the average person walking the street, but on March 22 a new medical declaration was established (probably with diagnosis schizophrenia) to prolong the forced psychiatric treatment (the complaint committee established that no diagnosis had been finalised).
It was terrible to have absolutely nothing to do, there were some 5 hours organised activities all week. On April 8 for the first time I was allowed outside the hospital (for a maximum half an hour a day) and from April 19 I could take a walk outside whenever I wanted (I just needed to ask permission).
On April 27 the legal authorisation to keep me locked up was finished. When I rang the attorney, he said he could do nothing for me.
At the beginning of May I offered to swallow the antipsychotics “voluntarily” (so I could stop when I would return to my apartment). I was pressured to change to Risperdal (Riperidon, 4 mg daily). This had even more terrible effects: fever, Parkinson, no energy, impotence, incontinence, sleepy, lack of control over bodily movements, blurred eyesight, etc. For Parkinson I got Akineton (Biperiden), which made me demented.
On May 18 was the court day at the higher Court (Gerechtshof) concerning the new legal authorisation for forced psychiatric treatment. My attorney argued I had be locked up, because I suffer from a mentally disorder, what is clear from that I think the treatment is a violation of my constitutional rights. The judge emphasised I had to be locked up, because: normal people do not stop working without a reason. The court of appeal ruled on May 20 to another year of forced treatment.
In June 2005 I went to another part of the psychiatric hospital, where in principle I could leave the clinic without asking for permission. By now I had serious mental and physical problems because of the psychiatric drugs. Up to July 17, 2005 I had to stay in the psychiatric hospital; on returning to my apartment I abruptly stopped taking the antipsychotics. It took until April 2006 before I could function at an adequate level again. While I could live independently again, I had to participate in the daily treatment program on another location, with a lot of talking groups where they said that good people: don’t cause trouble, listen to the psychiatrist and take their drugs.
On October 12 and14 I was finally examined by an “independent” psychiatrist (If I possibly suffer from either schizophrenia or autism). The test consisted of some 50 multiple choice questions and some 10 drawings that I had to describe. They concluded conclusively that there were no signs of schizophrenia or autism. Because this was not the desired result: Mentrum took up to November 11 to conclude that because I’m able to disguise my mental disease in a subtle manner, I could still be narcistic and it was really important to keep me on the antipsychotics for a long time (obviously the risk was high I could escape from the claws of psychiatry).
As from June 6, 2006 I had a normal job in ICT again (university level). Only then the new psychiatrist gave me permission to taper off Risperdal (I had already stopped for 10 ½ months).

Medical complaint
On August 5, 2014 I lodged a complaint against the 4 psychiatrists responsible for torturing me from February till June 2005. In first instance the RTG of Amsterdam ruled that the complaints were unfounded and this was reaffirmed in appeal by the CTG of The Hague. Both the RTG and CTG have ignored important facts and ignored some of the 14 components of the complaint. The 4 decisions of the CTG of May 26, 2016 have been made public (in Dutch); this is the most interesting one: http://tuchtrecht.overheid.nl/nieuw/...GZCTG_2016_198
Part 1 – not informing me about my rights: I should have been informed about my rights.
Part 2 – lies in medical file: They lied that I was separated up to February 22, 2005 (instead of: February 24).
Part 3 – improper treatment complaint / not suspending coerced medication: They never sent me the decision of April 4 on my complaint. After lodging the complaint on March 17 coerced medication should have been suspended, instead I was injected on March 23.
Part 4 – no access to PVP: After lodging my complaint I never saw the PVP again.
Part 5 – unlawfully keeping me isolated / limiting freedom to move: According to the Wet BOPZ I have the right to move freely in- and outside the psychiatric hospital, whereas I was only allowed this freedom from April 19 on. There was no reason to isolate me.
Part 6 – no treatment plan: They never even discussed the treatment or showed me a treatment plan (aimed at preventing social destruction?). This is a criminal offence.
Part 7 – medical statement with lies: By lying that I was a schizophrenic, the psychiatrists misled the court in order to keep torturing me. Later several psychiatrists confirmed that I am not schizophrenic, for example on November 11, 2005. This evidence has been completely ignored by the courts.
Part 8 – medical statement by a not independent psychiatrist: A medical declaration can only be established by an independent psychiatrist.
Part 9 – locked up without legal basis during 24 days: On April 27 the legal authorisation for 3 months forced psychiatric treatment had expired and just on May 20 this was extended for another year. I was locked up without legal grounds from April 27 up to May 20 (24 days). This is a criminal offence.
Part 10 – no communication: The psychiatrists had the duty to inform me. The communication was extremely bad.
Part 11 – poisoning with drugs: The known “side” effects of Risperdal and Zyprexa prove that the treatment was not aimed at diminishing the danger of social destruction because of a mental disorder. These drugs are not intended for someone who suffers from burnout, thus administering these drugs was poisoning. After giving me Risperdal the effects were even worse (than of Zyprexa), thus should have been immediately stopped.
Part 12, 13 – crimes against humanity / torturing; Making me crazy: The period in the isolation cell from January 27 up to February 24 is torture. This isolation cell did not even meet the minimum legal requirements: no toilet or a curtain to shield me from the cameras. Poisoning with drugs with only negative effects (among which a shorter life expectancy), is torture. Locking me up without legal grounds from April 27 up to May 20 is a crime against humanity.
Part 14 – violating medical responsibility: There was no treatment whatsoever. The prisoner must at least have the possibility for some activities, or they become crazy from boredom. Even the meals were too little.
Complaint components 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13 and 14 have not been assessed yet. All of the following articles of the Wet BOPZ were violated (not even considering the Hippocratic Oath): 5, 14a, 17, 37, 38, 38a, 38b, 38c, 40, 40a, 41, 48 and 59.

The trial in the complaint
Just after lodging my complaint, I received the report of November 11, 2005 (that proves I’m not schizophrenic or autistic), I submitted these on October 1, 2014; on October 2 this was refused. On December 8 I submitted the report for the 4th time; only on December 23 the reception was confirmed (this important evidence is missing from the judgements).
Only on August 25, 2015 the judgement of the RTG (dated July 1) on my complaint was sent. This should’ve been sent within 1 week (art. 72 Wet BIG). The RTG had not only concealed important facts, but even adapted the description of my complaint and didn´t assess several complaint components. On October 2 I lodged an appeal with the CTG.
On March 22, 2016 was the trial date at the CTG. Only On May 26 the CTG ruled against my appeal, which should have been within 2 months (art. 83 Wet BIG). The CTG also concealed important facts and did not assess all complaint components. The only part of the complaint the CTG pronounced judgement on was me being locked up without legal grounds, for which it simply invented that I was locked up with my consent (this was not even claimed by the psychiatrists). From art. 48 Wet BOPZ it appears that patients are only locked up voluntarily if they express their willingness explicitly (which I never did).
Mentrum hasn´t sent my medical file still, whereas the RTG had to the duty to investigate my complaint thoroughly (art. 66 Wet BIG).
Mentrum repeatedly burgled my house, to steal and replace evidence.
From November 2010 on my name was published several times about me being locked up long-term in a psychiatric hospital for a grave mental disorder. Because of this I cannot even get a decent job anymore.
I can still petition to the Procurator-General of the Supreme Court (Procureur-Generaal van de Hoge Raad) to reassess the complaint against the psychiatrists. As for now I have definite proof that in the Kingdom of Netherlands systematically psychiatrists torture political prisoners with complicity of judges, attorneys and journalists.
Likes: (3)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:10 PM   #31
piskavac
Senior Member
 
piskavac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Jimmy View Post
While I could live independently again, I had to participate in the daily treatment program on another location, with a lot of talking groups where they said that good people: don’t cause trouble, listen to the psychiatrist and take their drugs.
They realy treated all of you like mentally retarded ones.

And yet, psychiatrist are astonshed when average Joe treats mentally ill person like s/he is mentally retarded.
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 05-06-2016 at 05:10 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #32
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,579 (1,692 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBLE1 View Post
May i ask you what you consider to be mentally ill ?

A mental illness is a condition that impacts a person's thinking, feeling or mood and may affect his or her ability to relate to others and function on a daily basis. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #33
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,589
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
A mental illness is a condition that impacts a person's thinking, feeling or mood and may affect his or her ability to relate to others and function on a daily basis. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis.
Sounds like the human condition.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #34
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,579 (1,692 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Sounds like the human condition.
Not quite.
'Impact' and 'Affect' are the key words.
Most patients with mental health issues refer themselves for treatment because they are unhappy with how their condition is affecting them.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #35
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,589
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Not quite.
'Impact' and 'Affect' are the key words.
Most patients with mental health issues refer themselves for treatment because they are unhappy with how their condition is affecting them.
So, be as nutty and irrational as you like, as long as you're happy with it and relating well with all the other irrational nutcases then you are sane. System happy.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:33 PM   #36
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default Manic Depression

Missing in the previous are the effects of antidepressants. I only wanted information on the most popular antidepressant Prozac (Fluoxetine), but found information on other antidepressants as well. Prozac is a Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) and for 94% Fluoride, so first some information on Fluoride. Fluoride causes osteoporosis and can induce diabetes.
Fluoride is a highly toxic chemical waste from the production of aluminium (and other metals). Several Americans sued the aluminium industry for their damages (health problems) caused by Fluoride. So they invented practical ways to use Fluoride: rat poison, insecticide and Sarin gas. In the 1950s it was discovered that Fluoride prevents cavities in our teeth (financed by: Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA), Aluminum Company of Canada, American Petroleum Institute, Dupont, Kaiser Aluminum, Reynolds Steel, US Steel and National Institute of Dental Research). So in 1952 a massive advertisement campaign was started, to dump Fluoride in the American tap water and in tooth paste.
The Nazis experimented with Fluoride to discover that their slave labourers in concentration camps became docile (and it can be used for sterilisation).

The following story by psychiatrist Peter R. Breggin is based on scientific reports: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-pet...b_1077185.html
The following report shows that receptors in the brain of rats diminish because of Prozac. Wamsley et al - Receptor alterations... (1987): http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...DyxtuxA%2BM%3D
This can explain the effect of Prozac. When receptors are blocked, your brain is effectively blocked (coincidently antipsychotics also block receptors in the brain). The first few days this could result in blocking of all bad (depressed) thoughts and the first few days the patient/victim could get euphoric. Of course not noticing things will result in apathy (docile). Because of missing stimulation they will get depressed and some start behaving extreme to try to get some kind of stimulation. This agitated hyperactivity is called manic, and the DSM has invented the manic depression disorder.
The following literature review concludes that most patients stop taking antidepressants (because it doesn’t help). For Prozac the dropout rate was 40 to 54%. Andrews et al - Blue again: perturbational effects of antidepressants... (2011): http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...tOlJ16rddQY%3D
The next study shows that long term antidepressants usage results in: Depression, Tardive Dyskinesia and Tardive Dysphoria. Any idea what psychopaths prescribe drugs that induce depression for depression? Mallakh et al – Tardive dysphoria: The role of long term antidepressant use... (2011): http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...dqYCLNbqJQc%3D
The following literature review shows that even on short term antidepressants are not better than placebo (these studies were even manipulated by the pharmaceutical industry). Kirsch - Initial Severity and Antidepressant Benefits... (2008): http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicin...ed.0050045.PDF

Prozac causes: suicidal and homicidal behaviour, impotence, anxiety, insomnia, akathasia, birth defects and withdrawal effects. Of course whenever someone commits murder this is an argument to convince us that they need psychiatric treatment. The manufacturer of Prozac (Ely Lilly) knew already in 1978 of these effects. In 1988 an intern report of Ely Lilly showed that 38% of the users of Prozac suffered from “reactions”. Not only are studies of the psychiatric drugs manipulated, but also judicial trials: http://ssristories.org/deadliest-mar...illy-suicides/
In September 2011 the Canadian Judge Robert Heinrichs ruled that Prozac made a teen into a murderer: http://www.psychsearch.net/prozac-tu...er-breggin-md/

Robert Whitaker describes that at the beginning of the 20th century less than 2 out 1000 Americans were mentally ill; by 1955 this had jumped to 3.38 per 1000, while in 2003 this was 19.7 per 1000. The number of mentally ill Americans has dramatically increased from 3.7 in 1987 to 5.7 million in 2005: http://www.cchr.org/sites/default/fi...al_Illness.pdf

Last edited by St Jimmy; 09-06-2016 at 02:33 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 03:14 PM   #37
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, you either believe in/experience supernatural phenomenon or you don't. Most TI's want to rationalise it, in various ways - whatever appears to be the most rational explanation to the individual.
There´s even a name for people (like me) that get harassed until they break down: Targeted Individuals.
I will start with the definite evidence: COINTELPRO was started officially in 1956. In 1971 the Citizens Committee to Investigate the FBI made secret information on COINTELPRO public. The government´s reaction was to tell us they stopped COINTELPRO and continued it under a different name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Attorney Brian Glick wrote about CONTELPROs history and present day activities in War at Home (1988?): https://ia802703.us.archive.org/35/i...ar_At_Home.pdf,
Glick summarised the four main methods used during COINTELPRO as:
1. Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
2. Psychological Warfare From the Outside: The FBI and police used myriad other "dirty tricks" to undermine progressive movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials and others to cause trouble for activists.
3. Harassment Through the Legal System: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, "investigative" interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.
4. Extralegal Force and Violence: The FBI and police threatened, instigated, and themselves conducted break-ins, vandalism, assaults, and beatings. The object was to frighten dissidents and disrupt their movements. In the case of radical Black and Puerto Rican activists (and later Native Americans), these attacks—including political assassinations—were so extensive, vicious, and calculated that they can accurately be termed a form of official "terrorism.
"
Glick is speaking about Targeted Groups (instead of Individuals). On December 4, 1981 Executive Order 12333 effectively legalised the government terrorism that was done in the COINTELPRO program (and since 9/11 they’ve implemented new laws that go much further).
Glick mentions several Targeted Groups that were infiltrated and harassed by the American secret police since 1971: 1) Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador (CISPES), 2) Churches and organizations opposed to U.S. policy in Central America, 3) Chicano and Puerto Rican movements, 4) supporters of Palestinian self-determination, 5) Capital District Coalition Against Apartheid and Racism (CDCAAR), 6) New York City Black activists, 7) supporters of Jesse Jackson, 8) American Indian Movement (AIM), 9) The Women's, Gay, and Lesbian Movements, 10) The Labor Movement, 11) Livermore Action Group and 12) Vietnam Veterans Against the War (WAW).
Although Glick mentions psychological warfare, he doesn’t describe torturing of targets by psychiatrists and forced psychiatric treatment. From Marks’ The Search for the Manchurian Candidate it is clear that many psychiatrists worked with the CIA to test the latest in psychological warfare.

Of course since the 1950s the methods of harassment have become much more efficient thanks to computer technology. It would be insulting to the European Intelligence agencies to say they´re less efficient in committing crimes against humanity than in the USA. What’s also missing from Glick’s book is the new technology since 1971. Most of the internet sites on Targeted Individuals focus on: Electronic stalking and mind control (ESMC) and Street theater.
When you walk around with your cell phone the intelligence agencies know where you are. In 2016 a transmitter the size of 2 grains of rice is enough to keep you traced, so every car, bike and even your shoes, coat, bag or ID-card can be used to trace you. Computers spy on everybody and the whole “developed” world is being hypnotized, brainwashed by TV, media, school and radio waves in your skull (so everybody is a Targeted Individual?). I know that since the 1970s radio waves induce visions directly in the brain and since the 1980s sounds are sent directly to the brain. This means that your brain is used as an antenna for radio waves. I think the TV is a more powerful mind control weapon than the voices and visions to skull.
A lot of Targeted Individuals claim they’re the victim of magic “microwave” weapons with the power of a microwave oven. Radio waves cannot boil you from inside your skin. These so-called microwave weapons are just a diversion from what is really going on. The state propaganda has even claimed that microwave weapons are more powerful than the magic nuclear bomb (the supposedly only weapon of mass destruction, that man has never used massively).
The Street theater (were Targeted Individuals are stalked by a whole group) is very labour-intensive, so can only be performed on a few people. Of course there’s no need to keep this up for more than a few weeks. The Targeted Individuals get so paranoid they think everybody is out to get them.
The best current overview on “Organized stalking” I found are these 50 pages from Eleanor White (2010): http://www.netti.fi/~makako/mind/bit...d_Stalking.pdf

What most of the sites on Targeted Individuals are missing is electrocution and poisoning, while on the other hand: a lot of Targeted Individuals mention breaking and entering in houses and describe the effects but don’t know the cause. The following story only mentions poisoning as a hypothesis (ironically from a Cuban refugee that experienced that the American “democracy” is even worse than “communism”): http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...oney-lies.html
I will give a summary on what I know about: 1) electromagnetism, 2) radioactive radiation and 3) poisoning.
1) Electromagnetism. When a high electrical current is sent through you heart, you can die instantly (official diagnosis: heart attack). The practical appliance is severely limited because a conductor is needed to conduct the electrical current (water is an example of a good conductor). A magnetic field can also induce an electrical current (for example in your body). Theoretically if they can produce strong enough magnetic fields they can give you a heart attack. I’ve noticed a sharp pain when a strong current goes through my heart. If for more than half an hour a low electrical current goes through my body, I will feel chilly, cold.
2) Radioactivity. I’ve noticed that a lot of blankets can be used to diminish the effects of radioactivity. The effect of this is sickness, loss of appetite, muscle ache and hair falling out. Radiation is also used to poison my food and drinks.
3) Poison. A-skin, B-gas and C-food and beverages.
A – Skin. When I’m out of my house, the secret police enters my house to poison my cloths and bed. This gave me skin rashes. Before I wear anything I wash it with water. I only wear cotton on my body; other materials continue to give off poison (especially when wet).
B – Gas. Poison gas came out of my ventilation system and power sockets. Opening windows helps and I put plastic tape over the holes in the power sockets (no gas if a power plug is in the socket) and put plastic over the ventilation hole (this has nearly stopped the gassing). One of the effects from the gassing is spitting like 20 times an hour coming out of my lungs (it is difficult to distinguish this from the spitting that results from drinking poisoned drinks).
C – Food and drinks. I’ve found out that since the 1990s they’ve altered the water supply, so they can inject poison when I tap water. They’ve even destroyed (or renovated) public buildings to prevent Targets from getting water. This causes diarrhoea and fever (I used to think this was the result of flu). I don’t understand that even in supermarkets I’m not able to buy drinks (without poison); lots of people in supermarkets must know that Targets are poisoned.
Maybe it’s not surprising that this is a secret: poisoned targets get sick, go to the doctor, get sentenced to some illness and are finished off in hospital (dead people tell no tales). I’ve never understood poison (chemotherapy or radiation) to treat illness, but know this can kill.
On the following website is a list of died Targeted Individuals, with (official) causes of death: 10 times suicide, 6 times cancer, 3 times heart attack, 2 times Car accident and 1 Gunshot. Of course we should add the “natural” deaths by AIDS and Legionnaires’ disease as murder of Targeted Individuals: http://wiseti.blogspot.nl/2009/11/re...se-tis-in.html

It is well-known that poor people die (or should I say: are murdered) younger than the elite. I’ve investigated the ages in the families: Rothschild, Rockefeller, Prescott Bush and British and Dutch Royals. I only present the ages of 90 years and older, in bold are still alive.
Lady Aline Caroline Cholmondeley (98 years), Diane Cécile Alice Juliette de Rothschild (109 years), Edmund Leopold de Rothschild (93 years), Elie de Rothschild (90 years), Princess Elisabeth de Broglie (96 years), Guy de Rothschild (98 years), Jacqueline de Rothschild (100 years), Miriam Louisa Rothschild (96 years), Jacqueine Rebecca Louise de Rothschild (100 years), Earl Harry Primrose (92 years); Alta Rockefeller (91 years), Ezra Parmelee Prentice (92 years), Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (94 years), Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (92 years), David Rockefeller (101 years), James Stillman Rockefeller (102 years), Ann Rockefeller (90 years), Geraldine Rockefeller Dodge (90 years), Mary Todhunter Clark "Tod" (92 years), Mary French, Jievute "Bobo" Paulekiute (91 years); George Herbert Walker Bush (92 years), Dorothy Weir Walker Bush (91 years), Barbara Pierce Bush (91 years), Nancy Walker Bush Ellis (91 years); Henry Alfred Kissinger (93 years); Queen Elizabeth II (90 years), Prince Philip (95 years); Queen Juliana (94 years), Prince Bernhard (93 years).

Last edited by St Jimmy; 13-06-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 06:05 PM   #38
jp13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,100
Likes: 39 (27 Posts)
Question Is Largactil the same as Amitriptyline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
30mls of Amitryptiline three times a day in a liquid-syrup form
Amitrip ( Largactyl) was a powerful psychotropic used extensiveley in UK Psychiatric Hospitals.
It made for peaceful day and nightshifts for the nursing staff apart from at full moon time.
Those could be rowdy - drugs or no drugs.
Times have changed for the better nowadays.
Asylums have more or less gone for one thing. Also better drugs and treatments are available so that far more mentally ill patients can now be nursed out in the community rather than them being locked up.
I am really confused by this statement, are you saying that Amitriptyline is just a weaker version of Largactil?
I have checked with the great Wiki and it doesn't mention the 2 drugs as being the same, but I don't take that as medical proof.
I was prescribed Amitriptyline as a prophylactic for migraines, and even though they are an anti-depressant I've known people to be given them for back pain and other ailments.
Can you please clarify this issue for me?
__________________
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
Likes: (1)
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #39
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,589
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Jimmy View Post
There´s even a name for people (like me) that get harassed until they break down: Targeted Individuals.
I know what it is to be a targeted individual my friend.

Stay positive as much as possible, keep reaching for the next level (paradigm) as reality is all illusion.

.

Last edited by white light; 13-06-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Likes: (3)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #40
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

The government keeps removing my topics from “independent” Dutch internet forums. Of course it would be terrible if the brainwashed Dutch public finds out what is really going on.

You´d probably expect the government to hide that Targeted Individuals are poisoned.
In the Dutch law it is specified that the inspector can order that indicated consumers get drinking water that’s hazardous to their health. Read my translation of art. 52 Drinkwaterwet: “If according to the judgement of the inspector: the delivery of drinking water to consumers can be hazardous to the health, he can forbid the delivery thereof or can allow it to be used only in indicated situations, in an indicated manner”.
According to art. 29 lid 1 Drinkwaterbesluit drinking water that contains too much poison can be delivered and according to art. 37 lid 6, art. 38 lid 4 Drinkwaterbesluit and NEN 1006 the owners of buildings can be forced to destroy their buildings (to provide for the inspector to means to execute art. 52 Drinkwaterwet).
In Bouwbesluit is also legislation for the ventilation of buildings.

I wouldn’t be surprised if other countries in the “civilised” world have similar legislation to poison Targeted Individuals.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.