Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 24-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #41
swamideva

Today's crystal is Malachite, the simple purpose is Clearing.

Animal totem - Rhinoceros.

Essential oil - Lemon.

Chemical composition - Hydrated Copper Carbonate (8% Water).

Affirmation - "I am a blinding light, I am Healed, Clear and Free".

Keywords - Clearing, Healing, Hidden Presence, Solar Plexus Chakra, Healing Path, Purification, Trust in Self, Fear, Guilt, Frustration, Anxiety, Blocked Pathway of Growth, Asthma.

All information from-
The Liquid Crystal Oracle,
By Justin Moikeha Asar
Blue Angel Publishing.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 04:04 AM   #42
susannah1
Inactive

Yes indeed.......its a good thread!
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 04:05 AM   #43
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Wonderful pictures and a fascinating amount of information!

Susannah's cautionary tale just above, shows us that these gems all have a consciousness which can take on programming, which is why they need to be cleansed and programmed by us after buying them. Apart from intentional bad programming, you don't know how many hands they've passed through before reaching you, and what imprints they've absorbed.

Since the theories about the moon matrix may be true, I would rather clean my stones by the light of the sun!

You can also play the solfeggio tones through them, like the 528 hz one for the heart chakra (found on youtube).

Yes indeed! I also play music to crystals too, and I get what you mean about the moon.....in fact there have been times when instead of putting out in the moon I put them in the sun for the day.
Old 25-06-2013, 04:09 AM   #44
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

Essential oil - Lemon.

Keywords - Clearing, Healing, Hidden Presence, Solar Plexus Chakra, Healing Path, Purification, Trust in Self, Fear, Guilt, Frustration, Anxiety, Blocked Pathway of Growth, Asthma.

All information from-
By Justin Moikeha Asar
Blue Angel Publishing.
One of the few I don't have yet.
Old 25-06-2013, 04:24 AM   #45
heartbeatsalute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cufz98-VxZw
AMBER

81ct Brilliant Amber Base Crystal Welo Opal Specimen Cab. ethiopiaopalsdotcom·1,046 videos ...

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....gem-stone.html
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 25-06-2013 at 04:27 AM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #46
swamideva

Today's crystal is Bloodstone, the simple purpose is Purification.

Animal totem - Hummingbird.

Essential oil - Cedarwood (Himalayan).

Chemical composition - Silicon Dioxide and Iron Dioxide.

Affirmation - "I am Pure, spirit is my Guide".

Keywords - Purification, Revitalisation, Renewal, Stabilisation, Blood, Boring and Mundane Life, the First Initiation Towards Ascension (Physical Mastery), Heart and Circulatory Systems, Maat (Egyptian Goddess), Mayan Indian Contact Stone.
Old 27-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #47
geedubya

Default My crystal of the day.....

Was very fortunate to be gifted this last night by a good friend......He found a pile of Selenite in his grandfather's garage and was allowed to take it all. Happy days!

This piece stands 19" tall and weighs a hefty 4.4kg. He kept the bigger bit!

Peace

Geedubya

http://orgonotica.co.uk/ UK Orgone Vendor
geedubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #48
al209

That looks like some kick ass crystal yo
Old 27-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #49
swamideva

Chill out.

Today's crystal is Blue Lace Agate, the simple purpose is Calm Expression.

Animal totem - Fairy Penguin.

Essential oil - Hyssop.

Chemical composition - Silicon Dioxide.

Affirmation - "I Am the Voice of Calm Expression".

Keywords - Calm Expression, Peace, Truth, Responsibility in Speech, Language, Voice, Feminine Mental Mastery, Water and Air Elements, Fire Conditions in the Body, Opening to Channel, Archangel Mary, Vywamus, The Phoenix, Egypt.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Chill out.

Today's crystal is Blue Lace Agate, the simple purpose is Calm Expression.

Animal totem - Fairy Penguin.

Essential oil - Hyssop.

Chemical composition - Silicon Dioxide.

Affirmation - "I Am the Voice of Calm Expression".

Keywords - Calm Expression, Peace, Truth, Responsibility in Speech, Language, Voice, Feminine Mental Mastery, Water and Air Elements, Fire Conditions in the Body, Opening to Channel, Archangel Mary, Vywamus, The Phoenix, Egypt.
If you can find a blue lace agate geode (usually small, and only a few inches or so in size) you can allow your consciousness to go inside it before you sleep, and you will have a blissful sleep and wake quite rejuvenated

Doing this helps to alleviate bad dreams and helps with a peacefull sleep.

You can also place a blue lace agate into a glass or a bottle of water (make sure the crystal is cleansed, and is clean first though ) and leave it on a windowsill to catch sunlight - and drink an hour or so before bed time to help peaceful sleep

il_fullxfull.83141208.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

I have just been looking for images through google, and on ebay - and unfortunately, most of the ones on ebay are dyed agates and not real Blue Lace agates - i know they are becoming quite rare now, so if you get the chance to buy one, or see one in a shop, buy it up because in a few years time there might not be any left.

As a cautionary note, Blue lace Agate will exhibit those soothing, flowing wave patterns like those in the images that swamideva has provided, as well as above: any stone that doesn't exhibit those wave patterns, or has a very rich and vivid color, may well be artificially enhanced / dyed.

i wouldn't advice making an elixir from a dyed crystal, or soaking it in water, as if the crystal has been artificially colored, dye may flood out into the water and may be toxic.

Sometimes you will see larger geodes or 'caves' with the tell tale waves of Blue Lace Agate.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 27-06-2013 at 11:00 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #51
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

Essential oil - Lemon.

All information from-
By Justin Moikeha Asar
Blue Angel Publishing.
An awesome crystal - but, please be aware that malachite is toxic in large quantities - and mustn't be soaked in water or used as an elixir - if you are handling raw malachite (rather than polished variety as pictured) wash your hands afterwards as it contains trace amounts of arsenic.

But don't let that put you off - malachite moves and clears blockages in the chakra's and aura very quickly and is a great crystal for showing you (getting you to understand) the root cause of problems - especially when their cause is hidden from view

Malachite is an excellent stone to ward off psychic attack And, when carried or worn will allow you to develop the intuition to be aware of who / what may be troubling you.

Malachite sometimes comes twinned with Azurite

azurite_malachite_geode_831.jpg

6bzb-azurite &malachite3.jpg

Malachite Azurite is an extremely fast working crystal for clearing chakra blockages, especially at the third eye, but can be a little bit abrupt - but still an awesome combination of energy
Old 28-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #52
getagrip
Inactive

Default Malachite

I made a post asking for info on Malachite a little while back because I was being drawn to a tumbled stone that I have had for a few years but never actually worked with it.
I agree with zhiba that it is an awesome stone and I've had a bit of a trippy week while working with it.

I believed Malachite to be a grounding stone but that's not what I'm finding at all and I've struggled to stay in the 'now' (would be good to hear opinions on the reason for this) and feel very serene like I could float away (fantastic feeling but I'm not getting much done as I keep sitting down to meditate ) I'm like the personification of 'hippy chick' atm, full of peace and love

It got so bad yesterday that I felt the need to go walking in the hills in the pouring rain and I got absolutely soaked (in fact as I'm typing this I keep looking out of the window towards the hills so I will go again today )

I have also been using another stone that is new to me so perhaps this is having an affect too, I may write about it in a separate post.
There has been some good info posted on here about Malachite which I've enjoyed reading and if anyone feels like going into more depth about it or sharing personal experience that would be cool.
GetaGrip
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #53
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I made a post asking for info on Malachite a little while back because I was being drawn to a tumbled stone that I have had for a few years but never actually worked with it.
I agree with zhiba that it is an awesome stone and I've had a bit of a trippy week while working with it.

I believed Malachite to be a grounding stone but that's not what I'm finding at all and I've struggled to stay in the 'now' (would be good to hear opinions on the reason for this) and feel very serene like I could float away (fantastic feeling but I'm not getting much done as I keep sitting down to meditate ) I'm like the personification of 'hippy chick' atm, full of peace and love

It got so bad yesterday that I felt the need to go walking in the hills in the pouring rain and I got absolutely soaked (in fact as I'm typing this I keep looking out of the window towards the hills so I will go again today )

I have also been using another stone that is new to me so perhaps this is having an affect too, I may write about it in a separate post.
There has been some good info posted on here about Malachite which I've enjoyed reading and if anyone feels like going into more depth about it or sharing personal experience that would be cool.
GetaGrip
If you work with Malachite expect catharsis. Its a heart chakra stone and will release repressed emotion. Powerful clearing.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:00 AM   #54
getagrip
Inactive

Hey swamideva,

Is Malachite something you yourself have worked with ? If so, How did you find it to be ?
Old 28-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #55
swamideva

Quote:
Hey swamideva,

Is Malachite something you yourself have worked with ? If so, How did you find it to be ?
Yes i have, i found it intense, powerful and cathartic. Good for shadow work. Its like diving in at the deep end.

Rose Quartz is a much gentler healer.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #56
getagrip
Inactive

I had my chakras balanced last month by a reiki master. I feel strong and positive atm and I know I'm going through changes. I will keep working with Malachite and see where it takes me.
Old 28-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #57
getagrip
Inactive

Default Carnelian

Carnelian is both an energy booster and stabilizer, too. Although it does increase the energy flow in any space (or for any body) carnelian does it in a happy and calm kind of way. It is a joyful stone that feels very secure in its essence and transmits the same warmth, protection and inner security to its surroundings.

The energy of carnelian resembles a peaceful, warm afternoon filled with genuine happiness. Its joyful energy has a nourishing and protective quality to it. Carnelian has courage, confidence and creativity at its core; all these qualities being combined in a calm and grounded kind of way.

It is a stone that activates one's flow of inner power / the sexual energy flow and is often recommended for women.
Carnelian aids in understanding the inner self and strengthens concentration. It helps one to overcome the ear of public speaking, increases the self worth, and is a fast acting stone to succeed in one's career.
It seems to have a clearing effect, dispelling negative energies as it replaces them with positive ones. This can make it easier to find direction, and its grounding effects can make it easier for you to feel in control of your life. This makes carnelian a good stone for people who feel like they are going nowhere.

Carnelian balances creative and organization abilities, opens doors and creates a need to follow through on plans. Wear this stone to prevent other people from reading your thoughts or from dark forces attempting to influence your mind.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #58
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Yes i have, i found it intense, powerful and cathartic. Good for shadow work. Its like diving in at the deep end.

Rose Quartz is a much gentler healer.
You said it perfectly

Quote:
Carnelian.
That should help you to feel grounded getagrip....

Working with Malachite, you are activating the heart chakra (sounds like it) as well as connecting with nature - in a very real sense, being immersed in it - both typical Malachite correspondences - especially when attuning / working with open and balanced chakra's - possibly you are touching into its higher frequencies.

Malachite offers an 'earthy' love, a very grounded and here-and-now love of nurture and growth and being - represents that transitional aspect of 'waking up' and emerging into spiritual evolution and growth (think green) - she is 'clearing the way' for you, preparing you for what lies ahead

Now it is open, follow your heart

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 28-06-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #59
getagrip
Inactive

Thank you for your reply zhiba. (which I read whilst listening to Ivor Cutter talking about thistles, so you can probably imagine the stupid grin of my face )

Carnelian is the 'other' stone new to me which just 'felt' right at this time.

As for touching 'higher frequencies' maybe, I'm definitely feeling very inspired atm and struggling to stay in the 'now' as I mentioned before.
Old 28-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #60
swamideva

Quote:
Thank you for your reply zhiba. (which I read whilst listening to Ivor Cutter talking about thistles, so you can probably imagine the stupid grin of my face )

Carnelian is the 'other' stone new to me which just 'felt' right at this time.

As for touching 'higher frequencies' maybe, I'm definitely feeling very inspired atm and struggling to stay in the 'now' as I mentioned before.
I like what Eckhart Tolle said, that when you realise that you are not in the moment, you are in the moment.

I just let my mind go off do its thing and take no notice the best i can, as long as i dont buy into what its saying. I just witness.

Most of the time the mind is at rest we only notice it when its giving us crap.