Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 15-02-2018, 08:25 PM   #321
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
OTS? I don't know what that means, so yeah, I don't have the facts there. Unless it's some idiotic abbreviation of idiots for idiots? Shrug!

I didn't say how the U.S. got where it is. It's immaterial. You think Britain got where it is without exploitation and fiddling the books? Or any country?.
maybe the reason you fail to see deeper layers is because you still see things in terms of countries

but countries are not monolithic blocks; they have different factions in them and their levers of power can be usurped and have been usurped
Old 15-02-2018, 09:07 PM   #322
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
maybe the reason you fail to see deeper layers is because you still see things in terms of countries

but countries are not monolithic blocks; they have different factions in them and their levers of power can be usurped and have been usurped
Lol. That's real funny coming from you.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 10:08 PM   #323
GingerFlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Boom and bust . Bubbles bursting is not a new phenomenon. See South sea bubble for example. The bigger the bubble the bigger the bust.
There is an unlimited amount of cheap unskilled labour in the World. Moving this body
of people around the globe to drive down wages and terms and conditions of paid labour
helps no one in the long run except big business. And the liberal middle classes who support this nonsense are always the first against the wall when revolution comes. History tells us this . And history just repeats itself over and over again.
It wouldnt be just "boom and bust" though, do the maths, we are talking whole continents. A declining population cannot sustain growth longterm. While I agree it is shite to see wages stagnate, it wouldnt be great to see the economies implode either and that would be far worse.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote