Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #61
kitler
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: la la land
Posts: 2,953
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_o View Post
You're such a massive ****.
Thanks for noticing


Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_o View Post
Why are we all entertaining this egotistical little squirt?
Its a slow news day
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #62
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
I like the cut of your jib Major so fuck it, I'm with you
No, you are with US, the working class.

Now put down Mein Kampf and pick up The Communist Manifesto
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #63
kitler
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: la la land
Posts: 2,953
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
No, you are with US, the working class.

Now put down Mein Kampf and pick up The Communist Manifesto
OK, but only if you put down The Communist Manifesto and pick up Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson.
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #64
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
OK, but only if you put down The Communist Manifesto and pick up Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson.
Read that years ago.

Watch some of the last interviews with RAW,

and ask yourself if you really want to end up like him.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #65
kitler
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: la la land
Posts: 2,953
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
Read that years ago.

Watch some of the last interviews with RAW,

and ask yourself if you really want to end up like him.
Old, happy and beloved by all who his writing had touched? I can think of worse ways to go.

Although, having never suffered from polio, I don't think that dying from post-polio syndrom is a likely end for me.
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #66
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
Old, happy and beloved by all who his writing had touched? I can think of worse ways to go.

Although, having never suffered from polio, I don't think that dying from post-polio syndrom is a likely end for me.
I meant confused, incoherent and rambling on about occult mumbo jumbo and mind tricks.

Did you try the 'find the quarter thing' from the book?

Never worked for me.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #67
kitler
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: la la land
Posts: 2,953
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
I meant confused, incoherent and rambling on about occult mumbo jumbo and mind tricks.
Thats pretty much how I am now so It won't be a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
Did you try the 'find the quarter thing' from the book?

Never worked for me.
Did you try thinking in e-prime? I did and it still works for me.

Its definatly the reason I'm one of the only posters on these forums who actually enjoys loosing arguments.

Not that it happens often

Last edited by kitler; 08-01-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: grammatical twattery
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 AM   #68
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Kilter wrote:
Quote:
pick up Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson.
There's obvious more to you than meets the eye, Mr. Kilter.

You fooled me totally.


Or are you still fooling us?
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #69
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
Did you try thinking in e-prime? I did and it still works for me.

Its definatly the reason I'm one of the only posters on these forums who actually enjoys loosing arguments.

Not that it happens often
E-prime is where you avoid using the word is, right?

My understanding of RAW thought is that no one could ever win or lose an argument because he was basically agnostic about all things.

Beliefs for him were like clothes that you could put on or take off.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #70
kitler
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: la la land
Posts: 2,953
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
E-prime is where you avoid using the word is, right?

My understanding of RAW thought is that no one could ever win or lose an argument because he was basically agnostic about all things.

Beliefs for him were like clothes that you could put on or take off.
The chances of any of us actually being right about our particular belief systems is negligable. RAW understood this and sought to remove the definates from language. Since I stopped taking any belief seriously I have been a lot happier, what can i say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Kilter wrote:


There's obvious more to you than meets the eye, Mr. Kilter.

You fooled me totally.


Or are you still fooling us?
You like Wilson too? Shit this could actually lead to us being friends
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #71
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitler View Post
The chances of any of us actually being right about our particular belief systems is negligable. RAW understood this and sought to remove the definates from language. Since I stopped taking any belief seriously I have been a lot happier, what can i say.
I have tried many world views and read from all sides while remaining at my core agnostic towards it all. RAW was an influence for this kind of experimenting, yeah he was alright.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #72
stopthemadness
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 779
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
You mean Scumfront?

If you want to be cured of your Nazi fetish,

check out B&H forum (actually don't)

the B&H members will show how stupid wp really is.
Stormfront, and all such "white supremacist" sites are actually ZIONIST PSY OPS. Bill White (what a cute name for a white supremacist leader) was outed a few years back as a JEWISH ZIONIST.

Now I ask you. Why would a Jewish Zionist pretend to be a pissed off white guy? Maybe because the global conspiracy is actually Jewish?

2+2=?
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #73
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post
Stormfront, and all such "white supremacist" sites are actually ZIONIST PSY OPS. Bill White (what a cute name for a white supremacist leader) was outed a few years back as a JEWISH ZIONIST.

Now I ask you. Why would a Jewish Zionist pretend to be a pissed off white guy? Maybe because the global conspiracy is actually Jewish?

2+2=?
Got any links for that?
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #74
stopthemadness
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 779
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old major View Post
Got any links for that?
Yes, but give me a few days. I'll try to post some links this weekend. Right now work has me slogging out some lengthy days.

The ENTIRE "white supremacist/nazi" movement in the USA is a cleverly disguised Zionist psy op. If you want a quick link, I know that Judicial-Inc.biz site has some Bill White stuff.

Of course as soon as the Zionist shills read this they will flood this thread with cover-up lies.

It's all about destroying Caucasian culture & countries first. What better way to do that than to control the "opposition?" But higher powers are allowing these Zionist fakers to dig their own hole, for now. With time these bastards will have to pay the piper for their evil & deceptive practices on this planet. The political climate is changing with respect to "God's Chosen Fascists."
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #75
old major
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post
Yes, but give me a few days. I'll try to post some links this weekend. Right now work has me slogging out some lengthy days.

The ENTIRE "white supremacist/nazi" movement in the USA is a cleverly disguised Zionist psy op. If you want a quick link, I know that Judicial-Inc.biz site has some Bill White stuff.

Of course as soon as the Zionist shills read this they will flood this thread with cover-up lies.

It's all about destroying Caucasian culture & countries first. What better way to do that than to control the "opposition?" But higher powers are allowing these Zionist fakers to dig their own hole, for now. With time these bastards will have to pay the piper for their evil & deceptive practices on this planet. The political climate is changing with respect to "God's Chosen Fascists."
cool, always interested.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #76
stopthemadness
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 779
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://judicial-inc.biz/Bill_White.htm

Sorry, I've been busy as of late. I'll try to provide more links when work settles down in a few weeks.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:14 AM   #77
christ4life
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,961
Likes: 17 (9 Posts)
Default

Actually someone asked me if David is the antichrist.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #78
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

If a person uses legal force against people for copyright infringement then can that person be classed as an anarchist, considering they use the same legal force that they supposedly fight against?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #79
motokeiru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: pale blue dot
Posts: 650
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think David Icke might be pretty much an anarchist even if he migt not think about it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
If a person uses legal force against people for copyright infringement then can that person be classed as an anarchist, considering they use the same legal force that they supposedly fight against?
Anarchy doesn't mean no social organization or laws, anarchy literally means no rulers. If you accept a contract you have to follow it or accept the penalty whatever penalty is agreed. Anarchy is a complex issue and most people don't have a clue about it.

If a group of people chooses to live on a society governed by a given set of rules they are free to do so in an anarchy as long as they don't try to impose it on everyone else as statist governaments do.
motokeiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #80
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motokeiru View Post
I think David Icke might be pretty much an anarchist even if he migt not think about it that way.



Anarchy doesn't mean no social organization or laws, anarchy literally means no rulers. If you accept a contract you have to follow it or accept the penalty whatever penalty is agreed. Anarchy is a complex issue and most people don't have a clue about it.

If a group of people chooses to live on a society governed by a given set of rules they are free to do so in an anarchy as long as they don't try to impose it on everyone else as statist governaments do.
But then somebody has to dish out the punishment if the rules are broken
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.