Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 07-03-2017, 07:20 PM   #1
Damien85

Default Alien Telepathy. Am I the only one

A year ago I learned how to stop thinking using Youtube - Barry Long's How to stop thinking.

I started to get many strange experiences. Like something was trying to communicate with me. I would get overwhelimg senses of love and began to have weird experiences. Words can't begin to explain what I have been through.

One day while practicing how to stop thinking my arm moved on it's own while I was playing guitar. I made the mistake of trusting it and allowed it to do things while I played the guitar like improv in the moment. My fingers arm and wrist would move independently and add bits to my guiitar playing. I was impressed and presumed something magical wanted to help me.

I started talking to it with a system of finger tapping. I would put my hand to my leg and say one tap for yes two taps for no. it would respond and I spent the next week playing a non stop guessing game about what was going on.

It convinced me something very strange was going on and that it loved me and I was on some kind of a karmic mission.

It fabricated a long story through finger tapping and me guessing about what it was the whole time. I began to see everything in a strange way and was having lots of trippy experiences.

Eventually it convinced me I could talk to dead people. Well kind of. I would listen to dead musicians music in my phone and do the finger tapping against my phone which went from a silent one or two taps to a kind of quiet murmur as I have conversations with them instead of the entity which by this time had convinced me it was friends with Frank Zappa and several other dead people.

Eventually it convinced me I could download people into my body by talking to them on my "space phone". I did not want to do this but it happened anyway. I began to hear full on voices that would talk to me and lure me into some bizarre roleplay about what was going on.

It was always the same. I would have a friendly but bizarre experience full of love and jokes and the story I seemed to be acting in would always suddenly go dark like they are trying to take over my body for some reason like they need me to sacrifice myself so they can save the world. All part of some mad story based around karma and what the voices say.

It convinced me that if I say anyone's name then their voice and intentions would appear in my body so when I accidently mentioned Genghid Khan and Hitler it would convince me that they had teamed up to take over my body. The whole time I would get involuntary movements like something is trying to take me over (having experienced a friendlier version of this where I would let "david bowie" or ome other friendly character move my body it would get terrifying to suddenly get a dark version of body inflence/control)

Over the next few months I had the most terrifying experiences (Please note I am not an idiot I questioned everything the whole time from start to finish and never really believed any of it. it just all seemed so real) It convinced me several times I was just about to die or be abducted or something terrifying followed by everything kind of going friendly again then dark again then friendly etc

Anyway this kind of stuff went on for a long time where it would make me feel sae for a while then scare the life out of me. I can't begin to explain what I've been through. Hearing voices the whole time and getting messed up anxietys and physical sensations and involuntary movements.

This all went on for several months until oneday after being nice to me under the guise of it having several personalitys (all of whom had voices and different intentions)it was nice to me for a month or two it told me I should get well because it was shortening my lifespan
apparently by being friends with me.

Since September last year all it's done is hurt me. give me headaches. move my head and eyes around. bully me with what it says. stop me from thinking. say horrible things. blur my inner monologue. read my thoughts and bully me. It has stayed at this level

Sorry about my story. This doesn't even began to explain what I've been through. But the basic points are there = Telepathic cruelty from something which seems very real to me. I anm not insane. Love everybody who cares
Damien85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

No, you are not insane. This really does sound like directed energy weapons and AI. In other words electronic harassment and you could be a targeted individual.

There are many similarities to what you say to my own story and others who are targeted. For example at the beginning of my targeting they would create a pinprick sensation on my right hand for yes, and a pinprick sensation on my left hand for no. Other TIs have experienced this type of system too. I believe it is designed to conceal the apex abilities of the perpetrators while having some sort of conversation link.

I recommend reading up on electronic harassment. I think you are a TI aka targeted individual. I have many links that could potentially help, here are a few:

Remote Neural Monitoring (Thought Surveillance):
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/10/rem...t-science.html

Electromagnetic Mind Control:
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/10/ele...oweaponry.html

Black Project Artificial Intelligence:
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/10/bla...ngularity.html

Electronic Harassment:
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/10/tar...ointelpro.html

It is an AI interacting with you almost guaranteed IMHO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 08-03-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
Damien85

deleted

Last edited by Damien85; 08-03-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #4
Damien85

deleted

Last edited by Damien85; 08-03-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:52 PM   #5
raburgeson

Stopped thinking. This is an old shaman way of going into an alter conscience state call bringing on the silence. It is a quit talking to yourself approach. This was done to attach your mind to the collective mind among other things.

If you are being targeted you will become very aware of it. On the other hand if you are getting messages you will receive them. The bastards among us take advantage of this when we watch TV. Within minutes through flashes and audio they can get you to enter this state and it can last hours afterwords. Its left up to you to figure out where the message comes from.

Yes I have had contact from an unidentified once. It was in sight and I said mentally, hey come back. There was a happy chuckle and the reply, Oh we will come back. After complete thought on the subject I believe the unidentified was an Earth constructed object and there was a definite short conversation that was real. For me it was a small glimpse of the technology they have. At least that is the way I understand it at this time.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #6
raburgeson

Sounds like you have attracted the attention of something negative. One person is not going to save the world. That is going to take the effort of the majority of the world population. Sounds like you are dealing with the serpent, be careful. The Lilith bloodline is still alive and kicking.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #7
Damien85

Thank you for replying. I just hope to meet someone that can relate to my experience. I found the early part of what I went through relates to https://goddamnaliens.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Damien85; 09-03-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 17-03-2017, 07:25 PM   #8
Caliphrepose

WITHDRAW CONSENT. Weather there is a diety, or Artificial intelligence in charge of this operation, they operate legally, officially, and by the book. For the Djinn/demons to do business with you, they must be invited. For all dealings prior to contract, you must consent to what they are doing. Once you sign a deal though, consent is no longer required. They want humans to sign away ownership of their soul, so it can be used as fuel for the stars, however that works. They gain energy from our negative emotions. They use the 3rd eye to communicate, and "remote desktop" humans who consent, or are under contract. Their contractors are forced to work exhaustively, to contribute to the programming, recruitment and slowing down and even killing other humans. All the mainstream media, politicians, clergymen, persons of influence etc. have Djinn. The Djinn create broblems that lead to human suffering then pretend to be our savior, friend, angel, even sexy seductive lover, but they have to show you the negative aspects too, or they are decieving you. They need to be able to make the case that every human knew what we were agreeing to. We knew there would be great suffering as part of the contracts forged. I am basing everything in this comment on what people of influence say over and over, the programming itself. I can teach you what to look for in songs, shows, movies, etc. The Classical Peter Pan story is a great start. Look for this in everything: Take my hand, fly away with me, past the satellites, to a wonderful/magical/wonderland where anything is possible. Believe(consent) Focus on me, dont close your eyes, but make sure you want to go, because once you are here/mine, you can never go home. They want us to WANT to be stars....more later.
Caliphrepose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 07:51 PM   #9
Caliphrepose

Once contracted, humans cant express themselves in a way that does not reflect the interests of both parties, without being in breach of contract. Breaching the contract brings the consequence agreed. Some common agreed consequences are: your right hand, your soul, your heart, pain and suffering administered either in the mind but as real as our world, and other times it messes with your life. There are infinite ways/paths to losing your soul. Here are a few of the most successful: Secret societies. All of the major secret societies serve satan, practice witchcraft, and perform rituals. The higher you advance the more they teach you to use the 3rd eye, for the purpose of "remote desktopping" your person. Religion. Religion. Those Angels are also demons. They are also the mothman, the hag, the grim reaper, Indred Cold, the screaming banshee, the wailing woman, the shadow people. Their characteristics are all similar, but they can tweak it, as they are appearing to humans only in our minds. If you see something paranormal, it most likely is not real, but all in your head, and produced by the Djinn. Words have power, we invite the Djinn into our lives unknowingly because we summon them by singing mainstrem songs, wearing clothing with their logos, watching movies that use their characters. We spell our own demise as well. They trick us all day every day into casting spells, and stating our consent to this evil system.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #10
Caliphrepose

If you still believe in a kind and loving and just god, all you have to do is look inside of yourself to know this desired diety does not exist. Humans dont raise animals in captivity, feed them corn, and breed them because we love them. Personally I love cats and dogs. I feed strays, pet them, and show affection....but I also consume the meat, wear the leather, and turn a blind eye to their abuse and murder for profit and consumption. Some animals would see me as a friend/angel/loving shepherd, but others would see me as evil, cruel, and violent. If you believe god made us in his image, he is great, and kind, but also wants to eat us, use us for leather, lab testing, and feeds us corn. Dont be lured in by the intense feeling of love, like a purring kitten, because its not all love.I reccommend a Do Not Engage, never consent, never make deals with non-humans approach.
Old 17-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #11
Caliphrepose

"You will know me by the fruit I bear." Since contractees cant discuss their personal business with other humans, and they cant make statements that are untrue or offensive to their partner, they cannot even tell us there is a problem. In fact the Djinm put their partner through a series of tests, making the subject prove their devotion, and committment to the Djinn they contracted as their partner. The subjects DO try to tell us, but the words/lyrics are doublespeech as it has to represent both parties. The Djinn, being a superintelligence, or a superior intelligence is able to do more incredible things with a persons mind and body than we are. When you see vocalists like Mariah Carey making amazing harmonious melodies, or your favorite rapper sticking amazing lyrics to incredible beats, its because the Djinn are basically overclocking their brain.
Watch The Weekend, Starboy. The Djinn is celebrating a victory over the human. He has contracted the singers soul, and now gets to use the singers body and mind. He is making good on the promises of fame and fortune to the singer, and rubbing it in how easy it is for him to do so. "I made your whole year in a weak, My main bytch and side bytch are both out of your league. I reinvented myself, got rid of your ridiculous hair do, and now we are a star boy." The singer will be fuel for the stars, the Djin will be a star on stage, and make better use of that body and abilities than the singer ever did. Rhiana, wears a shirt for 1 second in We found love in a hopeless place, that says WE HAVE ESP. In the hit Blurry Face, which is a charicteristic of the Djinn when they visit people in dreams, the singers demonstrate an excercise they used to open their 3rd eye. You see the singers of 21 pilots laying on beds attempting to telepathically communicate with each other. All the artists talk about what goes on in their head, about making deals with demons and the devil, about the pain they suffer, and they are not just whining. They really are suffering. Listen to the words and take the artist literally.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:04 PM   #12
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien85 View Post
Sorry about my story....

The unconscious mind is rather suprisingly the outer layer of the Singular Self or universal consciousness call it what you will. It's there for a reason and that is to protect people as individuals. Usually perception recoils but forcing ones perception to wander into by religious practice or drugs or by force of will is opening up oneself as an individual to potentially a lot of harm.

It can be very tedious and repetitive in it's nature a bit like spiritual tourettes but you can either go through or return to normality. That's not my call.

Either way you have to weather it out by disengagement like watching a river go by.

Aliens ( ie those from another Solar system) have a precursor in their interactions. It's like a flourish of intent in the consciousness that says "I'm not from round here".
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #13
TEE_nuh

Thumbs up

Very interesting topic, thanks for sharing....
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:20 AM   #14
fudgetusk

I am going through a very similar thing. You're possessed. They can speak to me. They can make me say things. They can move my arms. They can predict the future. Sometimes they are demons tormenting me sometimes they are nice and pretend to be god. Not much you can do about it. You must have earned this kind of treatment somehow. They target big bright souls.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #15
cosmic tramp

You may find this of interest, Damien 85 ( and anyone else for that matter) published in this month's NEXUS magazine, comprehensive study of individuals from the Edgar Mitchell Foundation For Research into Extra terrestrial Encounters ( FREE) who have undergone ET or NHI ( non human intelligence) related experiences, extensive report here on how many have seen or experienced what, nature and quality of encounter at various levels and ratings:

http://www.experiencer.org

You can even contribute to the survey yourself.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-04-2017 at 06:40 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:58 PM   #16
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien85 View Post
A year ago I learned how to stop thinking using Youtube - Barry Long's How to stop thinking.

I started to get many strange experiences. Like something was trying to communicate with me. I would get overwhelimg senses of love and began to have weird experiences. Words can't begin to explain what I have been through.

One day while practicing how to stop thinking my arm moved on it's own while I was playing guitar. I made the mistake of trusting it and allowed it to do things while I played the guitar like improv in the moment. My fingers arm and wrist would move independently and add bits to my guiitar playing. I was impressed and presumed something magical wanted to help me.

I started talking to it with a system of finger tapping. I would put my hand to my leg and say one tap for yes two taps for no. it would respond and I spent the next week playing a non stop guessing game about what was going on.

It convinced me something very strange was going on and that it loved me and I was on some kind of a karmic mission.

It fabricated a long story through finger tapping and me guessing about what it was the whole time. I began to see everything in a strange way and was having lots of trippy experiences.

Eventually it convinced me I could talk to dead people. Well kind of. I would listen to dead musicians music in my phone and do the finger tapping against my phone which went from a silent one or two taps to a kind of quiet murmur as I have conversations with them instead of the entity which by this time had convinced me it was friends with Frank Zappa and several other dead people.

Eventually it convinced me I could download people into my body by talking to them on my "space phone". I did not want to do this but it happened anyway. I began to hear full on voices that would talk to me and lure me into some bizarre roleplay about what was going on.

It was always the same. I would have a friendly but bizarre experience full of love and jokes and the story I seemed to be acting in would always suddenly go dark like they are trying to take over my body for some reason like they need me to sacrifice myself so they can save the world. All part of some mad story based around karma and what the voices say.

It convinced me that if I say anyone's name then their voice and intentions would appear in my body so when I accidently mentioned Genghid Khan and Hitler it would convince me that they had teamed up to take over my body. The whole time I would get involuntary movements like something is trying to take me over (having experienced a friendlier version of this where I would let "david bowie" or ome other friendly character move my body it would get terrifying to suddenly get a dark version of body inflence/control)

Over the next few months I had the most terrifying experiences (Please note I am not an idiot I questioned everything the whole time from start to finish and never really believed any of it. it just all seemed so real) It convinced me several times I was just about to die or be abducted or something terrifying followed by everything kind of going friendly again then dark again then friendly etc

Anyway this kind of stuff went on for a long time where it would make me feel sae for a while then scare the life out of me. I can't begin to explain what I've been through. Hearing voices the whole time and getting messed up anxietys and physical sensations and involuntary movements.

This all went on for several months until oneday after being nice to me under the guise of it having several personalitys (all of whom had voices and different intentions)it was nice to me for a month or two it told me I should get well because it was shortening my lifespan
apparently by being friends with me.

Since September last year all it's done is hurt me. give me headaches. move my head and eyes around. bully me with what it says. stop me from thinking. say horrible things. blur my inner monologue. read my thoughts and bully me. It has stayed at this level

Sorry about my story. This doesn't even began to explain what I've been through. But the basic points are there = Telepathic cruelty from something which seems very real to me. I anm not insane. Love everybody who cares
If its demonic and not electronic, you could try and burn some sage whilst you are conversing with it..
sage = the guardian
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:04 PM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliphrepose View Post
If you still believe in a kind and loving and just god, all you have to do is look inside of yourself to know this desired diety does not exist. Humans dont raise animals in captivity, feed them corn, and breed them because we love them. Personally I love cats and dogs. I feed strays, pet them, and show affection....but I also consume the meat, wear the leather, and turn a blind eye to their abuse and murder for profit and consumption. Some animals would see me as a friend/angel/loving shepherd, but others would see me as evil, cruel, and violent. If you believe god made us in his image, he is great, and kind, but also wants to eat us, use us for leather, lab testing, and feeds us corn. Dont be lured in by the intense feeling of love, like a purring kitten, because its not all love.I reccommend a Do Not Engage, never consent, never make deals with non-humans approach.
The supreme creator wants for nothing, anything calling itself god and has needs is not thee God, but a higher entity than humans declaring themselves 'our god'.
There is a huge difference between the Creator of all, who's word is the creation and these higher entities who manipulate man to feel like a god..huge difference!
What could the supreme creator of all 'need' from humans that he could not him/herself manifest?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 02:06 AM   #18
Caliphrepose

Djinn follow rules, it seems. They have to be invited, and they must have some form of consent. Humans are supposed to have dominion over the djinn, and must leave if commanded to. Try rhyming words that command the djinn to leave. Stop singing songs composed by the djinn with their contractees. If you have signed a contract, you have given written permanent consent, and you're screwed...and Im sorry.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:47 AM   #19
ElDraconian

very thought provoking thread. Imagine a world of trouble makers, man... that be a too big of a livestock to monitor
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 04:49 AM   #20
ElDraconian

I just read your story and wonder if you were day dreaming or reliving a dream somehow?

Look my friend's brother is going under the same situation. He is in his room the whole time and goes through multi personality. I am to believe he is unable to perform a normal job because hypothetically aliens control his brain, then this means he is not cut for job since he is manipulated already.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 28-04-2017 at 04:52 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote