Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 17-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
joyyy
Inactive

Default Thoughts In One Line Or So

- God is as mysterious as those billions of stars and galaxies.

- read as little as possible and think as much as possible.

- is God male or female? neither, because there is no language with God; there is joy,freedom,loveromance,sing,dance and eternal paradise.

-happiness(eternal paradise) is the destination; knowladge,truth,money are the means.

- the economic decline is caused by the spiritual revival.

- where are you from? I live in the now, wherever I live and stay now,that is where I am from.
joyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
disorder2k8
Inactive

- your beliefs are usually miles away from the truth

- once you start thinking outside the box, there is another box

- magic and advanced technology appear as being the same to an uncivilised society (paraphrased)

- nothing is ever certain

Last edited by disorder2k8; 17-08-2009 at 06:27 PM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
rampagen
Inactive

-why do people continue to ignore blinding truth because of fear that it's true?
-why as things go forward does so much repeat and stay the same?
-gravity is the answer to everything
-gravitons are dark energy
-davidicke.com is cool

Last edited by rampagen; 17-08-2009 at 10:08 PM.
rampagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
rampagen
Inactive

whatever created this universe created it to escape another
it created this universe as a means of escaping something that was more powerful then even it is
men are keys and women are just the door
men are made out of men and women are made out of men
the door is opened to produce 2 men when 1 is made

we are the biggest producer of docile attentive mindless soldiers in the universe, the war is coming
rampagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
joyyy
Inactive

- there is no intelectual property in spirit; the truth(divine knowladge) is not the ultimate property; happiness,love and joy(eternal paradise) is the ultimate property; share thoughts not as something you own, but as something you are given.

- speed(such as in a car) gives the illusion of escaping the self.

- there are those who respect what they fear or out of fear, and there are those who respect out of morality,truth and love; the first group do evil when they think they can get away with it. the solution is to raise spiritual awarness by provoking thought.

- the truth does not make us believe; the truth make us think; belief is the result or the outcome of thinking.

- what we call dualism(something and its opposite) is a manifestation of the ultimate conflict between the good spiritual force(God) and nagative spiritual force(Satan); they are both embedded within what we call the system, and out.

- I think therefore I know what I am, or I think therefore I know what on earth I am.

- God's love includes Satan; the definition of evil is to inflict pain and punishment on others intentionaly, and God does not do that; the other reason why God's love includes Satan is that with God there is no time or past, therefore there is no revenge. the third reason is to treat others the way you want to be treated, the self and therefore others want to be treated with peace and love. God's intention is to remove Satan from power and menipulating our consciousness and reality.

- freedom is biological, it makes you dance.

- trees have their roots in the ground; we are not trees, our roots are out there.

- it is those in higher consciousness who take the blame for not being able to convince those in lower consciousness to evolve.

- you are what you think; introduce yourself as a thought and you are a professor; introduce yourself as a professor and you are an ego.

- globalism(unity) is God's plan deaded off by Satan; Satan takes over good causes in order to destroy them from inside out.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
joyyy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
- your beliefs are usually miles away from the truth

- once you start thinking outside the box, there is another box

- magic and advanced technology appear as being the same to an uncivilised society (paraphrased)

- nothing is ever certain
-Nothing is ever certain, including the fact nothing is ever certain; because there is one thing we are certain about that we are evolving(changing).

- instead of growing tobacco we should grow food and feed the poor; smoking does not only cause cancer and deseas but also hunger; buy a pack ciggerate, someone somewhere goes hungry.

- we have six billion and a half family members; this is not a thought it is the truth.

- when we have God we are home; homelessness is spiritual.

- whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly; injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

- silence is good at times and bad at times; speach is good at times and bad at times; there is no rule; the balence is God and his truth revealed to us: treat others the way you want to be treated, the rest is freedom.

- good things come from God; bad things come from Satan; we are chanels we are not the source; share in self denial and you are God's self not yourself(the ego)

- The election of Obama is very important step in resolving racial tention in the US. support and pray for him; at the same time support and pray for david icke; and above all support the truth and praise Jesus lord and saviour.

- words have beginings and ends but the reality that words try to describe is open -ended, infinite; words are unimportant, meaning is important.

- freedom of speach does not entitle speaking prophonity(dirty language), respect comes first and then freedom; we can not say or do evil in the name of freedom.

- the biggest mistake of our modern civilisation is to stop believing in the existence of Satan(the devil).

- do not be overwelmd with the enormity of the material(the phisical), thoughts rule.

- we are what we are after(not the statas quo); we are after infinite joy and happiness and everything that is good.

-
Old 24-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
snorky

Default My one liner

Life is what you make it - but if you don't make it, 'Thats life!'
snorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
joyyy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorky View Post
Life is what you make it - but if you don't make it, 'Thats life!'
- Life without consciousness seeking the truth(divine knowladge) is an illusion, without the truth as a spiritual guide we make mistakes and go wrong directions; and Satan(the punisher)then takes over.

- we are not after the creator of heaven and earth, we already have that; we are after the creator of peace(total,perfect peace) , love, harmony etc.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
joyyy
Inactive

Jesus lord and saviour
Old 05-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #10
themime

- It is what it is. I am what I am. We are what we are.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
nectars

- Let go of all thinking, feeling, reacting, wanting and be free.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #12
joyyy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
- Let go of all thinking, feeling, reacting, wanting and be free.
you are still living in time, to make your way out of time toward the eternal divine demention you need to think. and do not forget to pray also. bless you.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #13
joyyy
Inactive

-The need for money does not creat jobs; but the need for comodeties(goods) and necesseties(the basics) does creat jobs. We should not try to creat jobs just because we have unemolyed people.
-We have plenty of resources, in fact infinite resources and therefore infinite money and we should take care of the unemployed and all those who have little or no income, because our system can, it is a matter of will not ability.
-Satan has created a huge mess, it is time for understanding, healing, focusing on the very bottom reason why our reality the way it is.
-We should never be content, we can and should be content with the material but not the spiritual, we should always seek more understanding and enlightenment, joy and love, peace and harmony, freedom and truth until we get to the master plan of the divine and settle down with God in eternal paradise.
-Jesus is lord.

Last edited by joyyy; 08-12-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #14
joyyy
Inactive

-The big cause in life is the cause of God.
-Sports is used as a way of distraction from focusing on our spiritual nature which is the real source of entertainment, joy and happiness and possibilities.
-In sports there is competition(conflict) and that is negative energy. In music(sing) and dance there is harmony.
Old 13-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #15
joyyy
Inactive

-Tobacco is used as a weapon in the war Satan waging on humanity; Tobacco, if it does not kill you it makes weaker(physicaly,mentally and financialy). Same with drinking and drugs. Be conscious, be in control and quit smoking this poisen.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #16
joyyy
Inactive

Default Prayer Energy

please pray as you read this:www.thoughts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28567 This not me, I am just sharing. please copy and share in the same spirit. bless you.
Old 24-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #17
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyyy View Post
please pray as you read this:www.thoughts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28567 This not me, I am just sharing. please copy and share in the same spirit. bless you.
Do not be afraid to be afraid. Fear is our natural reaction to evil. The more we are aware of the matrix(the devil) the more fearful we are. This kind of fear is different from the (fight or flight) kind of fear. This kind of fear comes from realizing our subconscious mind.
As we peacfully remove evil from our reality we process and remove fear and get rid of the subconscious. The subconscious is the dark side in our mind(spirit) that gets released by the truth(the divine knowledge). This release provides healing, joy and love emotions, laughter, freedom and releaf, and energy and power(to control our destiny).
uforia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #18
uforia

Processing fear from the subconsciouss and becoming consciouss of it provdes the same thrill, excitment and high the fear of fight or flight provides.
Old 16-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #19
uforia

You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge..., but you shall love your neighbor as yourself. (Leviticus 19:18)
Old 16-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #20
tehuti

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyyy View Post
- God is as mysterious as those billions of stars and galaxies.

- read as little as possible and think as much as possible.

- is God male or female? neither, because there is no language with God; there is joy,freedom,loveromance,sing,dance and eternal paradise.

-happiness(eternal paradise) is the destination; knowladge,truth,money are the means.

- the economic decline is caused by the spiritual revival.

- where are you from? I live in the now, wherever I live and stay now,that is where I am from.
Think of it as God is the reason why there is those billions of galaxies.
so even more mysterious?
tehuti is offline   Reply With Quote