Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #441
frase

I HAVEN'T ASASSINATED ANYBODY'S CHARACTER GS.
I want answers to the 100's of questions about this tragic event and justice.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:22 AM   #442
the itinerant shrubber

If you want people to wake up,the first thing you need to do is to convince them that the TV is not the truth. Its no good trying to tell people about 911 etc. if they still assume that the TV and media is there to inform them.
The media is the only barrier between us and reality. Once you cure peoples addiction to the media,all else will follow.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #443
hugolast

this list seems a good idea to focus on i'd like to add one to the bottom as it hasn't been addressed at all yet, cheers
  • An eye witness said that the floor had blown upwards.
  • All four men carried out the suicide attack..Unbelievable that none of them changed their minds at the last minute.
  • Drills were being performed at 3 locations which were important for this whole operation, these drills were simulations of the exact event that took place.
  • Tony Blair Blamed it on Islam when no Investigation had taken place,: He seemed to forget about the IRA which have been are predominant terrorists.
  • If the four bombers blew themselves up and were identified who were the 'bombers' neutralised outside of canary wharf?

There are many more irregularities and it would be logical to conclude that this was a staged event, managed by conspirators within our own security forces/Government.[/QUOTE]

Please start with yourself...
hugolast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #444
allen982

Article in the Daily Mail today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-inquiry.html

Nothing new but at least they are giving the story some column inches.
allen982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #445
hugolast

this along with the bombers being shot at canary wharf after missing the trains is what compells me to think all is not right.

Quote:
The official reports said the bombers got on the 7.40am train from Luton which would have arrived at King's Cross in good time for them to board the Tube trains.
However, the 7.40am train never ran that morning. It was cancelled.
The Government has since corrected this information - but only after the error was raised by survivors - saying the bombers actually caught an earlier train, the 7.25am from Luton, for the 35-minute journey to King's Cross. It was due to arrive in the capital at 8am.
Yet this throws up more questions than it answers. For this train ran 23 minutes late because of problems with the overhead line which disrupted most of the service between Luton to King's Cross that morning. It arrived in London at 8.23am, say station officials.
According to the July Seventh Truth Campaign - another group calling for a public inquiry - this again places the official version of the bombers' travelling times in doubt.
A still CCTV photo of the four bombers arriving at the station in Luton is the only one of the four men together on July 7. Controversially, no CCTV images, either still or moving, of them in London have ever been released.
The Luton image is also contentious: the quality is poor and the faces of three of the bombers are unidentifiable. The conspiracy theorists say it could be a fake.
This photo is timed at four seconds before 7.22am. But if this were the case, the men would have had just three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their £22 day return tickets and get to the platform, which was packed with commuters because of the earlier travel disruptions.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #446
adbasque

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdoo View Post
He died from internal(abdominal) bleeding i believe!?, so the Police officer should be facing trial for manslaughter.

Hmmm...I like the way the media have blacked that story out.
Of course, have you heard about it since? no of course not.
very impartial media we have here

Yes I believe he died from the impact and caused an internal bleeding.
he was a heavy man.

Yes maybe it wasn't intentional, but nevertheless it's still murder, he should serve a sentence for killing an innocent human being, and never ever work again as a civil servant.

I tell you the police are above the law whether we like or not.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #447
redkop

I wouldn't bite on GS,he is all about what is wrong with our society,he believes in maintaining a fasard of respectability to which it keeps him in his self delusion that he and they are the holders of the flame of truth. A person that promotes a club that is little more than a boys club with secrets really deserves to be ignored.

redkop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #448
johnnyp
Inactive

hey adbasque, I watched the film 'They Live'. Good film. I thought it was interesting at the end when they discover the underground base and tunnels...

Also found out when I was looking for it on the net, that they're making a remake of it to be released some time in 2011... something to look out for.
johnnyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #449
hugolast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugolast View Post
i remember watching it reported on the news on that morning but there has been no explanation from anywhere.
it would be amazing to find that footage where the canary wharf shootings are confirmed in the news report, guess it will be wiped out of existance.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #450
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen982 View Post
Article in the Daily Mail today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-inquiry.html

Nothing new but at least they are giving the story some column inches.
WOW!!!!
This is a big story!!!
An article in the daily Mail
Fantastic.

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE
Old 04-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #451
frase

Great feature by the MAIL!!
This is really getting into the mainstream
Get on there and comment!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #452
frase

An objective unbiased article by the MAIL!
Well done guys, try and get the Authour of the article's e mail and contact her, sned her through some more info.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #453
jkdt0077

I dont suppose there is anyone Danish here who can translate this article?
http://nyhederne-dyn.tv2.dk/article.php/id-2585568.html
jkdt0077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #454
jkdt0077

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...T2T6o&refer=us

Quote:
Seven explosions occurred, starting at 8:50 a.m. local time, across London's subway system in the financial district and on a bus in the center of the capital, police said. London shut down all public transportation.
Why does this article from the day state there were 7 explosions?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #455
queenofleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
A "Messiah complex" is not certifiably bonkers, and you prefer to listen to him rather than the BBC? Holy Mother of God. And I though herring was fish.
Again your arguement is weak. YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. I already said pages back I never watched the 7/7 ripple effect so I am not basing my opinion on him, and I am in agreement that him having a messiah complex can do well to discredit him. That was a clever move on behalf of the BBC, if not totally transparent.

The 4th bomb however has a wealth on information that may go towards waking you up. But you of course wont look at it, cos it does not fit with your agenda.

You argue that there can not be any holes in a court of law. LOL, No doubt you have a few judges in your mens club, ask them how corrupt it is. But we know you already know this

When an eye witness who never saw the alleged muslim terrorist on the bus says so and is ignored I think that is a hole.
When he see's fake, already conviently bandaged "victims" wailing around on the ground in a place where the explosion WASNT, and before any paramedics arrive, thats a hole.
When a bomb disposal company is ALREADY WAITING ON THE SCENE, thats a hole.
When an eye witness states clearly that the bus was RE-ROUTED by 2 dodgy looking cars, and then said bus blows up to the place it is rerouted - I would say that is pretty big hole.
But most of all, WHEN THE POLICE IGNORE THAT EVIDENCE FOR MONTHS, THEN REALISE THIS PERSON IS NOT GOING AWAY, THEN ATTEMPT TO FORCE HIM TO SIGN A FAKE STATEMENT I would say that is a MASSIVE HOLE and an admission in itself that the official story is B.S.

Sorry, but you lost.

Last edited by queenofleon; 04-07-2009 at 03:44 PM.
queenofleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #456
frase

Well said Queen of Leon.
I wonder if these journalists are only now finally getting hold of this info on 7/7 etc...being woken up so to speak...
let's see how much integrity they have....
I don't believe everybody is involved in the cover up, people are generally good, I believe that, and they won't tolerate this deceit.
I remember Piers Morgan at the Mirror going out on a limb with the anti war message pre Iraq.......
Old 04-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #457
jkdt0077

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdt0077 View Post
I dont suppose there is anyone Danish here who can translate this article?
http://nyhederne-dyn.tv2.dk/article.php/id-2585568.html
Ok this is what I came up with:

TV 2/news has just spoken with marianne member who is employed in Access Flooring Company in London. She has through employees in its firm have been told that at Canary Wharf is shot and killed two presumed a.

"They have telephoned to one of our Presidents and told him that they have attended two men be shot dead - deliberately, by the police or soldiers," TELLS marianne Member to TV 2/news. The police rejected at a press briefing, that they had received information that any had been shot.

Last edited by jkdt0077; 04-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #458
frase

Oh my god!!!!
This is huge!!!
Can you post the article translated?!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #459
jkdt0077

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Oh my god!!!!
This is huge!!!
Can you post the article translated?!!!!!
That is it translated, it's just done through an online translator thing though so parts of it aren't making much sense. It would be great if we could get a Dane to translate it properly
Old 04-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #460
frase

And its dated 7/7/2005.
Yet another vital piece of EVIDENCE as well as the New Zealand Herald article...
Fucking great stuff.