Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 19-01-2017, 11:59 AM   #41
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
Yes, indeed.... this is my favourite hang out!!!
Exactly. Long may Icke reign. Oh the beginners who come here will learn eventually, If we keep on at them.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 09:46 AM   #42
knowthyself1

10 years for me. I was only 16.

They used to play snippets of his talks on a local radio show that I listened to religiously. They then eventually interviewed him, which then sparked that desire for Truth. It was a massive time for me.

Fascinating looking back on your path isn't it?! Madness.

Time flies!!

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #43
andy1033

Never

He may be good for people without any of there own knowledge. But for me, there is no one worth listening too, to the level you guys listen to someone.

You people are entitled to look upto whom ever you want.

Without your own personal knowledge, you are placing your absolute trust in someone to tell you the truth. They can manipulate you anyway they want.

So, not for me, there is not one i listen to blindly, like alot of people seem to do.

But people are entitled to listen to whom they want of there own freewill.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 10:57 AM   #44
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Never

He may be good for people without any of there own knowledge. But for me, there is no one worth listening too, to the level you guys listen to someone.

Without your own personal knowledge, you are placing your absolute trust in someone to tell you the truth. They can manipulate you anyway they want.

So, not for me, there is not one i listen to blindly, like alot of people seem to do.

rather than seeing people as looking up to David, I see that people are drawn to someone who expresses their own feelings, thoughts and sense that something other than what we are seeing / being told is going on, David dots the i's and crosses the t's for many people.

People believed in conspiracy long before David went onto Wogan, people were looking at the stars and ancient myths and people knew that something untoward was going on in those highest seats of power.

David just provides answers and joins up the dots to paint a larger picture.

Most of the forum members don't see him as a guru or someone to follow, he is simply someone whose thoughts they can empathise with.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 11:41 AM   #45
adralicus

If I remember correctly I heard him being interviewed on BBC 5 live around 2000 and he mentioned he was doing a talk at the Conway Hall in Holborn so I got a ticket and went to see him there.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #46
atlantabizgal

I looked to see that I've been a member of this forum since 2010 and it was some time before that. Being a political activist I'm always researching one thing or the other. It was during one of my researches, as synchronicity would have it, I stumbled upon one of David's videos.

Already possessing the knowledge of some things David touched on I knew he was on for real. He became a great resource for me to go to when I needed to know something. He's a wealth of information.

I must admit his 'shape-shifting reptilian' interest took me by surprise but as I began to listen more I clearly understand what he is referencing. The reptilian information is something so often overlooked, even when it's staring you in the face. It takes some dedicated research and an open mind to get in sync with that.

I admire David and appreciate the time he has devoted to providing us with valuable information. Like any other info, what you do with it is up to you.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 01:47 AM   #47
JumpRogue

Since his appearance on Wogan.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 05:48 AM   #48
justmike
Banned

I think I first found Mr. Icke back in 2008 or so. He was giving a presentation and spoke a lot about rothschild zionism. Obviously he progressed from that but it was a eye opener for me and so further down the rabbit hole I went.

He may not be 100% correct on everything but a lot of this dimension is perspective, awareness, consciousness. The more a person travels the earth the more they learn that truth IS stranger than fiction. So when Icke talks about reptiles with a black man in some remote tribe in a location in the jungle somewhere (credo mutwa), I have to wonder if there just might really be some truth to the reptilian thing, especially when people are finding giant ancient stone structures somehow cut into the shape of a reptile.

From there if people keep searching I believe it leads them to astrology, mythology, numerology, gematria, astronomy, and a bunch of other ologies, archaeology, etc. It all helps put the pieces together, the more you know, and David seems to understand a good portion of how that fits together.

Last edited by justmike; 19-10-2017 at 05:49 AM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #49
knowthyself1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Never

Kind of unfair to pigeon hole a bunch of people like that.

Not everyone puts David or any speaker for that matter on any kind of pedestal. But David alone has helped immensely in my progressions. Literally raising me in ways those closest to me never could. For that much respect is due!

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote