Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 05-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #1
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Default Do you hear the hum? (NOT ringing)

I added info to the bottom, so check it out after you read the top:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/si...d=47406#p47406
Wiki:
""Other elements seem to be significantly associated with the Hum, being reported by an important proportion of Hum sufferers, but not by all of them. Many people hear the Hum only, or much more, inside buildings as compared with outdoors. Many Hum sufferers can also perceive vibrations that can be felt through the body. Earplugs are reported as not decreasing the Hum. The Hum is often perceived more intensely during the night."

Last edited by cleft_asunder; 05-08-2007 at 11:55 PM.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
peachped

First heard of the hum in the late 70's It was in the papers especially on about the Bristol and SW area, Killing Joke made a song about it, they had an lp with the cover and lyrics all about masons etc!

The Hum

Slowly, slowly all fall down
A blindfold dance and a 1,2,3
No mistake where they always emphasize security
Draw the curtains, shut the door, the heater's on
I couldn't ask for more
I pull the sheets right overhead
Snuggle, snuggle safe in bed

Take the weight right off my shoulder
Misery claims much too late
Bow the head or grip the sabre
Vermichten regenerate
Bright eyed young inherit all
treading down upon the fallen
They was drawn towards the Hum
Plenty more where they come from.

Slowly, slowly all fall down
A blindfold dance and a 1,2,3
Swarm upset the gentle lamb
A hive don't hold no humble bee!
Slowly, slowly, out it came,
Tendencies that weren't the same
And they were drawn towards the Hum
Plenty more where We come from.
peachped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
anders lindman

I have heard hum noises many times, often at night. Very low frequency so the noise cuts through everything, and even at a low volume it can be very irritating. It's as if the noise can suck emotional energy.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #4

Default hmm

I recal reading or hearing something back when i was 16 thats 28 years ago about russia beaming a signal on an unused radio frequency towards the rest of the world .This is obviously pre internet so no tsomething i have any info on but the silent frequency could be picked up in between stations i remember trying to find it .The report stated that long periods of listening to it by U.S personel resulted in depression etc .So it was said that it was a deliberate communist attempt to disturb the west and the wolrd in general .I think it said that america had their won version that they were experimenting on russia with But cant be sure .Perhaps this has somethingto do with the hum the technology would be so much more advanced now .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:51 AM   #5
harris999

I hear this all the time. Partically at night before im about to go to sleep. Its more of a high pitched hum to me, and i only hear it when its silent. I just thought it was a natural thing?

i'd like to get more info on this, but where to start?

EDIT: i know i said its high pitched, but its not a ringing sound, Its a constant sound, and doesnt "ring", its kinda hard to explain :<

Last edited by harris999; 06-08-2007 at 12:58 AM.
harris999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:57 AM   #6
cruise4

If its almost like the sound you get if pressure builds up in your ears, then yes, I've been hearing it... I put it down to elecrical gadgets around the house. Fridges, UPS, Clock Radios. But turning them all off and I still sometimes hear it. Absolutely, at night. keeps you awake.
Since awakening to 9/11 truth and associated stuff I get the vibrational wave thing in my body too, especially when thinking good thoughts. They wash over me. A bit like when you get into a nice warm bath.
I'm quietly convinced this means something and I'm learning to focus on these vibrations and keep it going.

Last edited by cruise4; 06-08-2007 at 02:01 AM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:05 AM   #7
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Do you hear the hum?
Yes, I've been hearing it constantly for many years.

LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:20 AM   #8
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Yes, I've been hearing it constantly for many years.

LL
So what do you think it is? The wave that awakens humanity? Sinister technology?
Old 06-08-2007, 03:22 AM   #9
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
If its almost like the sound you get if pressure builds up in your ears, then yes, I've been hearing it... I put it down to elecrical gadgets around the house. Fridges, UPS, Clock Radios. But turning them all off and I still sometimes hear it. Absolutely, at night. keeps you awake.
Since awakening to 9/11 truth and associated stuff I get the vibrational wave thing in my body too, especially when thinking good thoughts. They wash over me. A bit like when you get into a nice warm bath.
I'm quietly convinced this means something and I'm learning to focus on these vibrations and keep it going.
I don't hear the sound, but I feel energy in my crown chakra, and the same vibrational waves through my body.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 AM   #10
rasnalgoul

Ive heard the hum plenty of times but the best way Ive ever heard it described is as a far off idleing diesel engine. I have recently heard after smoking weed and it drew all of my attention from what else was going on and all I could do was focus on that sound. It was an awful droning sound, it actually creeps me out, but when I heard it when I was high I immediatley had visions that I was back in egypt and all I could see what the great pyramids, and then just pyramids and large all seeing eyes. Terribley frightening sound. The picture that it paints in my head is a terrible office cubicle hell, full of disgruntled and atrophied people. Certain smells also paint this picture in my head and I was just reminded of this when a friend of mine insisted on visiting taco bell. I didnt eat, we didnt even go inside, I could just smell the place through the drive screen window, and Ill tell you what it smelled of rotten death. It was a terrible horrible smell, in the sense it had a synthetic almost toxic quality. All I could picture was terrible death and rott. So weve got mysterious humming noises, and also I have heard of and witnessed mysterious synthetic noises. And dont forget the mysterious and synthetic clouds we have in the sky. The worlds turning out to be a beautiful place eh.
rasnalgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:04 AM   #11
ashyr
Inactive

From my research i have found the sound your reference to. Is known as the hu sound. Its you kundalini energy around your crown shakra. This isn't tinitis. The human hear the hu sound. Usually associated with the awakened individual and enlightenment. I also know its increased when elements are consumed etc mstate. Elements with a higher spin state. Ill post some more when i get on my computer. Heh the joys of mobile internet.
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:28 AM   #12
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasnalgoul View Post
Ive heard the hum plenty of times but the best way Ive ever heard it described is as a far off idleing diesel engine. I have recently heard after smoking weed and it drew all of my attention from what else was going on and all I could do was focus on that sound. It was an awful droning sound, it actually creeps me out, but when I heard it when I was high I immediatley had visions that I was back in egypt and all I could see what the great pyramids, and then just pyramids and large all seeing eyes. Terribley frightening sound. The picture that it paints in my head is a terrible office cubicle hell, full of disgruntled and atrophied people. Certain smells also paint this picture in my head and I was just reminded of this when a friend of mine insisted on visiting taco bell. I didnt eat, we didnt even go inside, I could just smell the place through the drive screen window, and Ill tell you what it smelled of rotten death. It was a terrible horrible smell, in the sense it had a synthetic almost toxic quality. All I could picture was terrible death and rott. So weve got mysterious humming noises, and also I have heard of and witnessed mysterious synthetic noises. And dont forget the mysterious and synthetic clouds we have in the sky. The worlds turning out to be a beautiful place eh.

I know what level you're coming from. We're in hell, aren't we?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:13 AM   #13
lemonique

Default Hum diddly Um

I was upset for a couple of years with a periodic hum. Turned out to be the street cleaners with their large trucks working in the area
The other 'hum' we have here , is very late at night and usually fairly much in the distance, but it drives me nuts.......it's the boy/girl racers doing their idling thing before they plant boot and rip up the ashphalt and there's a lot of that sort of thing happening in our fair city

Oh well.....got to stay up with the times I guess.... Actually the boy/girl racers get away with quite a bit here, turns out our Mayor used to be one

Cheers
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:21 AM   #14
orgo knight

I've not experiencied the humming. But have experienced ringing regurlarly over the last year.
As for the humming I'll keep an eye...errr umm an ear out for it
orgo knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:04 AM   #15
lightbeing

Sure have, had this humming on & off for years now, it only happens in one ear, it is strange! I read somewhere it could be an implant (whos I don't know?!?!) picking up some sort of feedback!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:14 AM   #16
limelady
Inactive

I can't say for sure what the humming is that I hear, but sometimes it is SO distracting it keeps me awake at night. Most times its not loud enough to bother me.

Two years ago I had a bout (for 3 months from memory) of other strange frequency noises. These frequencies used to wake me regularly between 2.30and 3.30 am (approx) every night, and it would start out a very high frequency noise that almost hurt my ears, then after about half an hour of this, the sound would change instantly to a low frequency throbby hum.....almost a vibration. Then all of a sudden at 3.30 am sharp it would all stop like a switch had been turned off, and I would then feel able to go back to sleep. Others in the house never heard this, but I did notice my partner used to toss and turn in his sleep for the entire time this noise was 'on'.

Here in Australia we are used as a testing ground for new technology. Scalar weapons were first tried out here in the outback of Australia....witnessed by Aboriginal peoples who live in remote areas. Now this technology is being used across the planet to cause earthquakes, volcanoes and unexplaned 'accidents' like the recent US bridge collapse.

Invisible chemtrail technology is something we've been experiencing for nearly a year now, and I've never found any references to this phenomena elsewhere.....well, as yet! What are invisible chemtrails? We have what I call 'the rumblers' (unseen planes) that fly in our skies during the day and night laying invisible trails. They are either cloaked or so high, the planes themselves are invisible.....but you can hear them, and sometimes as many as 2-3 of them are working away up there at the same time. The trails they lay are unseen to begin with, but later perfect straight lines of flossy white cloud begin to form around the invisible trails. Then they get to work on these 'fake' clouds with scalar technology to effectively spread the cloud out and over a period of several hours they manage to form a complete blanket of cloud across the visible sky.

We also witness various types of scalar patterns that I have not been able to find noted or photographed anywhere else in the world, but it would be my guess that in a matter of years (maybe even months) this same phenomena will be seen world wide.

So I believe the 2.30am 'wake-up' frequencies were likely a new type of mass mind-control (or something similar) being tried out here via tetra towers or some other means. How successful it was is anyone's guess, but around the same time I was experiencing it here, there were people in certain areas of other counties that were reporting these same frequencies waking them up from deep sleep, so in this instance Aussie was likely not the only testing ground.

As for the constant hum I've been hearing for years? Well it seems that only some people hear this.....one of my neighbours was so disturbed by the hum he asked me if I ever heard it, and what he described was exactly what I hear.... I was stunned that somebdy else was hearing what I hear at night and sometimes when its very quiet during the day! Most people don't hear it. My partner has trouble hearing it, and only hears it now and then, and other members of my family never hear this noise when they visit, so whatever it is, its not detectable by all. I don't hear this noise when I'm staying anywhere else in Australia.

I was kind of hoping others may have some answers to what I am hearing. But if its mind-control or an implant (as has been suggested) it sure ain't doing a very good number on me!!!

LL
Old 06-08-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
nickatnoon61
Banned

Default Hummers!!!!!

[QUOTE=limelady;91629]

I can't say for sure what the humming is that I hear, but sometimes it is SO distracting it keeps me awake at night. Most times its not loud enough to bother me. LL

LL, have u ever heard of the humming homo....hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #18
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
LL, have u ever heard of the humming homo....hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
No ....please do enlighten me!
Old 06-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #19
notaslave
Inactive

Myself and daughter heard a hum always in the early hours 2am to 3am in one town we lived in. We were convinced it came from a small electricity generator/station thing, I dont know what they are called but most towns have them, usually sited near houses and fenced off. The pitch of it used to vary too. Have one pretty nearby my current place but I never hear that though regularly go to bed around 2.30am
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #20
graflok

Search for "Taos Hum" for more info.

Here is one of many references:
http://amasci.com/hum/hum1.html

Here is a brief video

And, I've heard it too in Southern California.

My guess is Low Frequency or Ultra Low Frequency mind control operations.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote