Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 12-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #41
orage

I agree, the SS Brotherhood of the Bell is fast becoming a seminal work. On its own, it is an omnibus of many other researcher's work, cited in big chunks. But the argument for an alternate, hidden physics, and an argument that merges myth, alchemy and science takes it much further.

It was a real eye-opener for me, and I'm still digging.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/

Last edited by orage; 12-03-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: a bit more
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #42
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
I agree, the SS Brotherhood of the Bell is fast becoming a seminal work.

In my view, the truth lurks everywhere and it seems it is breaking through, veiled in decades(even hundreds of years?) of darkness and lies.

The changes to come are already literally graspable.

Exiting times because we all will win this time

Last edited by tinyint; 12-03-2010 at 11:48 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #43
bard

Now here is an interesting bit:

During the local summer of 1966/67, von Braun participated in a field trip to Antarctica, organized for him and several other members of top NASA management. The goal of the field trip was to determine whether the experience gained by US scientific and technological community during the exploration of Antarctic wastelands would be useful for the manned exploration of space. Von Braun was mainly interested in management of the scientific effort on Antarctic research stations, logistics, habitation and life support, and in using the barren Antarctic terrain like the glacial dry valleys to test the equipment that one day would be used to look for signs of life on Mars and other worlds.

source:
mind you that this was before the Moon landing
Old 13-03-2010, 01:44 AM   #44
cathar
Banned

Joseph P.Farrell will be on CoasttocoastAM on sunday night 3/14/10 with Ian Punnet...

The 3rd Reich is still alive & kicking IMO...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #45
tinyint
Inactive

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Joseph P.Farrell will be on CoasttocoastAM on sunday night 3/14/10 with Ian Punnet...

The 3rd Reich is still alive & kicking IMO.
This is correct, have a read here... it will explain the judical state.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93436

Thanks for the info.

PS: even more here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102974

Last edited by tinyint; 13-03-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 13-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #46
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post
Now here is an interesting bit:

During the local summer of 1966/67, von Braun participated in a field trip to Antarctica, organized for him and several other members of top NASA management. The goal of the field trip was to determine whether the experience gained by US scientific and technological community during the exploration of Antarctic wastelands would be useful for the manned exploration of space. Von Braun was mainly interested in management of the scientific effort on Antarctic research stations, logistics, habitation and life support, and in using the barren Antarctic terrain like the glacial dry valleys to test the equipment that one day would be used to look for signs of life on Mars and other worlds.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

mind you that this was before the Moon landing
he was collecting meteorites later to be presented as 'moon rocks'
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #47
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
I agree, the SS Brotherhood of the Bell is fast becoming a seminal work. On its own, it is an omnibus of many other researcher's work, cited in big chunks. But the argument for an alternate, hidden physics, and an argument that merges myth, alchemy and science takes it much further.

I would be interested to see where this leads - I have not read the book but know a bit about the subject
Old 13-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #48
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Good questions.

I think, nuclear explosions distort 'time-space continuum' and thus perhaps 'the source'(the ether, god) simply creation.

Why where UFOs reported throughout the times?
I think space-time being a construct that can be warped is far-fetched. Plus look where the idea comes from, and when. And I think I have the why... or part of it.

NAZI tech ignored relativity so whatever they were working towards - if they succeeded it was because they were great engineers + not restricted to 'official' science

Why UFO's in the past?

More possible reasons

Natural Phenomena
Records of sightings have been faked
'Evidence' has been faked
Old 13-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #49
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
I think space-time being a construct that can be warped is far-fetched. Plus look where the idea comes from, and when. And I think I have the why... or part of it.

NAZI tech ignored relativity so whatever they were working towards - if they succeeded it was because they were great engineers + not restricted to 'official' science

Why UFO's in the past?

More possible reasons

Natural Phenomena
Records of sightings have been faked
'Evidence' has been faked
Yep, exactly. They simply searched a way out of the relativistic one way street, and most probably have found something.
There is more and more evidence for that.
Their secret tech and research (attempts) focused on implosion.

I agree with your 'space-time' conclusion.
I was gonna say, it somehow disturbs massively. Some claim 'souls' get destroyed by atomic explosions, the only way to destroy them.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #50
king triad
Banned

The Nazis were working with the greys..after WW2 the USA stole the whole program and moved it to the western united states..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #51
coco

Thank you very much for the book suggestions.

I received my copy of 'The SS Brotherhood of the Bell' and 'Reich of the Black Sun' just this morning. I am wrapping up a John Perkins book at the moment and when finished, I will then read one of the new books while my father reads the other.

Both seem promising, and will read both but I hope my father reads 'Reich' first so 'The Bell' will be available to me. Of course, nothing says I cannot read it also so long as I maintain our respective bookmarks.

Question: Since you know I have not read 'The Bell', what are your thoughts that it could have been a Uranium 223 breeder? There is buzz on the net about this.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #52
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
The Nazis were working with the greys..after WW2 the USA stole the whole program and moved it to the western united states..
I don't think so

The German UFO's looked very 'of their time' - in style and construction. It was the PRINCIPLE they worked on I think could be interesting

Inertial mass was understood even by (I think) Newton

Last edited by rodin; 13-03-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 14-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #53
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Good question. Are the UFOs curious about our atomic and nuclear fumblings? I entertain that we are not the quietest planet in the neighborhood and could have fostered their observation. Did we open up some sort of portal with those initial detonations and the tests that followed in peace time? Or did we (humans) start to fly these machines successfully after the war causing more sightings?
I've heard that UFO's congregate around nuclear weapons installations. I myself took a photo in 1998, with a polaroid fun camera, on the hills above Gareloch on the Firth of Clyde, Scotland. On the right is the Royal Navy Trident Base HMS Neptune... and high in the sky you can see a small, dark wedge-like object. But Lyall Watson's "Cosmic Nanny" was watching me! I can't find the bloody photo!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #54
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I've heard that UFO's congregate around nuclear weapons installations. I myself took a photo in 1998, with a polaroid fun camera, on the hills above Gareloch on the Firth of Clyde, Scotland. On the right is the Royal Navy Trident Base HMS Neptune... and high in the sky you can see a small, dark wedge-like object. But Lyall Watson's "Cosmic Nanny" was watching me! I can't find the bloody photo!
True, and airports as well so I've heard. Way back in the dark recesses of my memory, I think I heard something about UFO sightings near the cape when we were routinely venturing to the moon. Have only heard little about sightings at shuttle launches. And volcanoes too as I heard they like to buzz about them in Central America.

I must confess I was too excited to wait to read 'The Bell'. I'm splitting my time between Farrell's and Perkins' work now. Farrell mentions something that a few folks suspect as well: Two space programs.

Please do not think that the old style rocket program is ended. When I lived in Florida they were still launching them. I've been in Texas for a little over 2 1/2 years now so this is recent. In fact, I think I saw a video on Chattanova's UFO thread some months back about some people in Florida seeing an ordinary rocket flying. The people who took the vid were surprised and expressed they were not sure what they were seeing. Why? They live in Florida. They're launched routinely.

I lived in West Central Florida and the big rockets and shuttles are launched from the cape, eastward from my then location. Saw them launch all my life. I've even shown children and newcomers where to look to see the launches.

The thing is when it comes to old style rockets - THEY DO NOT ONLY LAUNCH FROM THE EAST IN THE DIRECTON OF THE CAPE. They can come from the direction of Central Florida (eastward but closer) or North Florida. They are not as large as say, the Apollos or Geminis though.

Central and North Florida have military bombing ranges, personally been there on hunts. North Florida also has an Air Force base.

The rockets I saw were not missiles meant to explode a target. Otherwise why would they shoot them such a great distance and risk hitting a land location or a populated island? Sometimes they would fly appearing to follow the circumference of the earth, sometimes the flew as if shooting upward at an angle, not straight up as the Apollos. So what are they doing? The rockets from the cape are usually billed as launching another communications satellite. I know there are supposed to be many satellites up there, one crosses over the house every night, but that's a whole bunch of satellites being sent up.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 14-03-2010 at 08:29 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2010, 03:12 AM   #55
bard

Default The Bunker in Antarctica

For whatever reason I think that the "bunker" in Antarctica has to play a very important role in this investigation. I checked today on Google Earth and it is still there.

This is the bunker, the size of the opening is about 30m x 15m

The closest research station is the Russian station Mirny, about 300km away
The two places are indicated by the red dots joined by the yellow line

This is a map of the research stations and claimed territories in Antarctica, the approximate location of the bunker is indicated by the fat red dot. It is apparently in Aussie territory.

The most interesting fact by far is that there is another interesting location named Bunger Hills, about 60km away from the bunker. What is the place famous for?

Quote:
The Bunger Hills are located with its center at 66°17′S 100°47′E / 66.283°S 100.783°E / -66.283; 100.783, stretching from 65°58'S to 66°20'S and from 100°20'E to 100°28'E. The Bunger Hills are marked by numerous melt ponds and are nearly bisected by an east-west trending Algae Lake (also known as Lake Figurnoye). Mapped from air photos taken by the United States Navy Operation Highjump (1946-1947) and named by the United States Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names (US-ACAN) for Lieutenant Commander David E. Bunger, United States Navy, plane commander of one of the three USN OpHjp aircraft which engaged in photographic missions along most of the coastal area between 14 E and 164 E. David E. Bunger and members of his crew landed their airplane on an unfrozen lake here in February 1947.

The Bunger Hills are surrounded by glaciers. On the southeast the Bunger Hills is bordered by the steep slopes of the Antarctic ice sheet, on the south and west by outlet glaciers, and on the north by Shackleton Ice Shelf, which separates the area from the open sea. The ice-free area measures 450 km², according to some sources even 750 or 942 km² (though these latter values include a marine area not covered by continental ice or the Shackleton Ice Shelf). The topography is characterized by rugged hills, and there are many freshwater and salt lakes. The largest and deepest lake, Algae Lake (Lake Figurnoye) is 25 km long and up to 137 meters deep. The leader of Operation Highjump, Admiral Richard E. Byrd, famously stated that the Bunger Hills was ‘…one of the most remarkable regions on earth. An island suitable for life had been found in a universe of death.
source:
Quote:
Operation Highjump remains one of the few post war operations with documents still "classified" by the military
read more here:
Shortly after the failed Highjump the US Navy launched a second expedition called Operation Windmill:

Quote:
Operation Windmill (OpWml) was a United States Navy exploration and training mission to Antarctica in 1947–1948. This operation was a follow up to the First Antarctic Development Project which was called Operation Highjump. The expedition was commanded by Commander Gerald L. Ketchum, and his flagship of the expedition was USS Burton Island.
Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case
Old 16-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #56
jayelowell

The was acutually a good show on this topic last night on C2C!

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #57
tinyint
Inactive

Here is a link to yet another thread...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058723143

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard
Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint
My main thesis is:

The whole disclosure thingy is a cover for the escaped faction, since people would find it possibly more believable to accept/fight(?) ET than being told they have been lied on by the disclosers

I'll post the new interview as soon as it is up on YT.

Last edited by tinyint; 16-03-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 16-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #58
stopthemadness

Do people honestly believe the Shadow Government would allow Google Earth to show military secrets to average citizens?

Google is Globalist spyware. Always was, always will be. They want to monitor what people search & where they surf.

www.google-watch.org
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #59
rodin
Banned

Default Lets get real....

Here is a 1956 official report on antigravity

It is all about electrogravitics. IMO Electrogravitics is the Thermite of antigravity - ie a red herring to divert research from the REAL culprit. Note that this is the last official release - what has transpired since? Also note circular disc UFOs were reported years before this official report

Note also the NUMBER and CALIBRE of institutions listed @ the link - given that antigravity research was only announced to the public as being undertaken by Boeing and others a decade or so ago.

Read this extract VERY carefully

Quote:
Curiously enough the Germans during the war paid no attention to electrogravitics. This is one line of advance that they did not pioneer in any way and it was basically a U.S. creation. Townsend Brown in electrogravitics is the equivalent of Frank Whittle in gas turbines. This German overlooking of electrostatics is even more surprising when it is remembered how astonishingly advanced and prescient the Germans were in nuclear research. (The modern theory of making thermonuclear weapons without plutonium fission initiators returns to the original German idea that was dismissed, even ridiculed
http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

two counter rotating heavy discs

Why the mercury?

Its main distinguishing properties are

1) Very dense
2) Liquid metal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element)

Last edited by rodin; 16-03-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 16-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #60
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Here is a 1956 official report on antigravity

It is all about electrogravitics. IMO Electrogravitics is the Thermite of antigravity - ie a red herring to divert research from the REAL culprit. Note that this is the last official release - what has transpired since? Also note circular disc UFOs were reported years before this official report

Note also the NUMBER and CALIBRE of institutions listed @ the link - given that antigravity research was only announced to the public as being undertaken by Boeing and others a decade or so ago.

Read this extract VERY carefully

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

two counter rotating heavy discs

Why the mercury?

Its main distinguishing properties are

1) Very dense
2) Liquid metal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element)
Rodin, really you'd do yourself a big favor in reading the wuderwaffen(wonder weapons) and bell stuff. You are neglecting or missing a tidbit of (scientific) history if only focusing on the jews and jewish conspiracy.

When following the link to the quote, I only get this...
Quote:
ELECTROGRAVITICS SYSTEMS

An examination of electrostatic motion,
dynamic counterbary and barycentric control.

Prepared by:
Gravity Research Group
Aviation Studies (International) Limited
Special Weapons Study Unit
29-31 Cheval Place, Knightsbridge
London, S.W.7. England

Report GRG-013/56 February 1956.

AF Wright Aeronautical Laboratories
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
Technical Library
Dayton, Ohio 45433
Questionable source. we are talking about never published stuff aka black projects and different physics. A complete parallel (scientific) world.

Wiki won't help in this case. mercury plasma and mercury isotope as base

Maybe Orage could quote a passage on the mercury isotope, since he owns the english original?

Really, very complex and mind blowing stuff, get into it

Last edited by tinyint; 17-03-2010 at 12:00 AM.