Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 18-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #21
deca

the nazi f off to the USA ..operation paper clip.....to make the big bomb and carry on with there experiments

Quote:
Kenneth Arnold's "Flying Saucer" (above)

Compared with Nazi's Flying Wing design
why do you lot take some truth and end up believing the subverted parts added to cover up the real truth and make it all sound absurd

MKultra......(MK) Mind Kontrolle
The American Nazi Project of Mind Control

no UFO`s = alien abductions are MILAB militray abductions

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ns94.html
Alien abduction
Quote:
One last thought. Persinger applied a silent and invisible force to my brain and so created a specific experience for me. He claimed he was imitating the basic sequences of the processes of memory and perception and that, by varying those sequences, he could control my experience. Could he have done it from a distance? Could it be done on a wider scale? Suddenly prospects of magnetic mind control seem an awful lot worse than the idea of being abducted by imaginary aliens.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 18-01-2010 at 12:57 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

MKultra......(MK) Mind Kontrolle
The American Nazi Project of Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_S8ExNBjvM

no UFO`s = alien abductions are MILB militray abductions

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ns94.html
Alien abduction
Agreed.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97442

The soviets had similar programs, and I think they were even better with it.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #23
deca

http://www.thelosthaven.co.uk/Milabs.html

Quote:
book is to inform us that ‘not all is as it seems’ ! We are informed that many
UFO abductions are the result of Military personnel, men in business suits,
or men in white lab coats each who are abducting individuals either ‘to’

A)

Quote:
obtain as much information from the abductee as to what Transpired during their
abduction i.e., to obtain any ‘technology Or advanced information as they possible
can which could Potentially be used by their country (America) to advance their
Own technology from the ‘abducters’ OR
B)
Quote:
American Government ‘agencies’ are themselves imprinting false and misleading
information into the minds of the unsuspecting public to further the cause/belief
that UFO abductions/aliens are a reality, this is to steer the public's belief
away from what really is going on, i.e., a new Stealth technology or advanced
black budget technology to which they, (the Americans) do not wish the public
to learn about, and they are more than happy for this technology to be camouflaged
under the guise of ‘alien abductions’.

To me its obviosly B) .....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 18-01-2010 at 01:13 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #24
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
To me its obviosly B) .....
To me too.

Watch out for the other Bases Series interviews... very interesting.

Last edited by tinyint; 19-01-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 21-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #25
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post
Here is an excerpt from Chapter 13 (Quantum Numerology and Vorticular Physics, Nazi Style) of Joseph Farrell's seminal book "The Reich of the Black Sun":
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A starting point for entry into this much-maligned aspect of UFOlogy is what German physics actually was doing prior to and during the War under the Nazis. Much has been written of the deleterious effects of Nazi ideology on banning "Jewish physics," i.e., relativity, from German science, so this will not be covered again here. This left quantum mechanics as the only genuine physics that could equally be claimed to be "Aryan" and pursued by Nazi physicists with a vengeance. Quantum mechanics, in the state in which it then existed, could be summarized as having the following emphases and implications for the German scientists involved:

1. The rejection of relativity meant to a certain extent that the pre-relativistic idea of an aether lumeniferous regained some currency, via its quantum mechanics version of zero point energy or vacuum flux. German scientists were therefore not free to pursue relativistic science, but were free to investigate the enigmatic properties of this new "quantum aether." Indeed, with various esoteric and occult doctrines percolating in the background, such as the notion of "vril" energy, and Reichenbach's early and well-known experiments in the 18th century on "life force" energy, the Germans would have been positively encouraged by the underlying ideology to undertake experimental examination of its properties as far as existing technology would allow;

2. Reichenbach's experiments, plus the implications of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, may have influenced German scientists to posit a connection between consciousness, quantum physics, and this underlying "quantum aether". The strange Ahnenerbe experiments mentioned earlier would seem to indicate that some such experiments in consciousness were being undertaken;

3. Pre-war standard physics papers by Gerlach had indicated connections between spin and resonance effects;

4. The paradoxes of quantum mechanics had also become known, leading Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen to posit "quantum loopholes" in relativity's own "velocity of light speed limit" for faster-than-light transference of information;

5. One German physicist of some repute, O.C. Hilgenberg, a student of gravitation expert Walter Gerlach, had taken Gerlach's work one step further, as we shall see;

6. German physicists thus had strong internal impetus as well as external ideological pressures to investigate the properties of rotating media and fields, especially since the results of Georges Sagnac's rotational version of the Michelson-Morley experiment were known to them;

7. The Germans knew of Tesla's extraordinary claims for beaming electric power, as well as of his high voltage direct current impulse experiments which revealed superluminal electro-acoustic longitudinal wave forms;

8. The Germans would likely have known of E.T. Whittaker's pre-relativistic papers, which were a mathematical study of such wave forms.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The whole book can be found here:
http://www.thewebfairy.com/missilegate/rfz/swaz/

Again, most of it is pure speculation, but one must wonder..

Another fact that Farrell's does seem to know is that in 1935 a review paper was published
http://prola.aps.org/abstract/RMP/v7/i2/p129_1
on the so called Barnett's effect (a rotating ferromagnetic sample acquires magnetization along the axis of rotation)

German scientists working in Nuclear Physics could have tried to follow up on this research and see if similar effect exists at nuclear level, so that it results in nuclear spin coherence. Throw in some occult connection to alchemy and some luck, and they may have stumbled upon something that was way ahead of their time .
This is your key post for this thread. Rest mostly distraction and some of it deliberate

My bold - the Germans were not rejecting ideology but a hoax

Last edited by rodin; 21-02-2010 at 09:26 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #26
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
this is spooky hitlers body never found people!
Well, there is the he killed himself and his body was burned on site accepted story; the he killed himself and the Soviets took his body and stored it for a while, then burned it, then cast the ashes down a sewer (or into a river) rumor, and then the story Tinyint speaks of: that he escaped to South America.

If he did escape to South America, it would have been a long and difficult journey for a man in his condition, especially to remain secret for that duration. I assume that he had people attending to him in his state of physical illness during such a journey.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:17 AM   #27
bard

Some minor updates here. Most of the stuff found on the web is not to be trusted anyway.

Vril 6

Vril-Odin

and a book

Hitler's Flying Saucers: A Guide to German Flying Discs of the Second World War
by Henry Stevens

link to free online version: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/uf...index.htm#menu

take it with a grain of salt
Old 07-03-2010, 03:18 AM   #28
bard

Now compare the sketch of these Haunebu German craft (the numbers I and III apparently stand for the number of engines of the craft)

with the footage of George Adamski:

(direct link: )

Clearly the craft are similar if not identical, the whole Adamski story was a cover-up, the general public was supposed to think that aliens (instead of Germans) were involved.

This footage was allegedly shot in 1965, same craft

(direct link: )
Old 07-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
A good movie about the Nazi UFO conspiracy (43 min)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18782502&hl=en
Thanks. This subject interests me a lot.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #30
coco

Not to take away from the Germans but what about UFO accounts well before the 20th century? Ancient depictions throughout the world?

In relation to ancient depictions of our modern craft, I think some fabric of time and space shenanigans has been or will be going on.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.

Last edited by coco; 08-03-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #31
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Not to take away from the Germans but what about UFO accounts well before the 20th century? Ancient depictions throughout the world?

In relation to ancient depictions of our modern craft, I think some fabric of time and space shenanigans has been or will be going on.
People have been reporting UFO sightings for as long as they have been able to do it safely, without being burnt as witches! But UFO's only entered the public consciousness in the 1940's. Some reckon that this is cultural thing, or was there some change that caused them mto appear more often? The first A-bomb explosions at Trinity and in Japan?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #32
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
People have been reporting UFO sightings for as long as they have been able to do it safely, without being burnt as witches! But UFO's only entered the public consciousness in the 1940's. Some reckon that this is cultural thing, or was there some change that caused them mto appear more often? The first A-bomb explosions at Trinity and in Japan?
Good question. Are the UFOs curious about our atomic and nuclear fumblings? I entertain that we are not the quietest planet in the neighborhood and could have fostered their observation. Did we open up some sort of portal with those initial detonations and the tests that followed in peace time? Or did we (humans) start to fly these machines successfully after the war causing more sightings?

Last edited by coco; 09-03-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #33
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Good question. Are the UFOs curious about our atomic and nuclear fumblings? I entertain that we are not the quietest planet in the neighborhood and could have fostered their observation. Did we open up some sort of portal with those initial detonations and the tests that followed in peace time? Or did we (humans) start to fly these machines successfully after the war causing more sightings?
Good questions.

I think, nuclear explosions distort 'time-space continuum' and thus perhaps 'the source'(the ether, god) simply creation.

Why where UFOs reported throughout the times?
Hmm, three possibilities to me...
1. There are real ET, maybe looking like us, observing the experiment since its beginning
2. The nazis developed technology which enabled them to leave earth and met ET
3. The nazi tech is capable of 'time-travel'(more a sort of interdimesional travel) explaining UFOs in the past

I think there is definitely a connection between nazi tech and 'ET' much covered up with National Security BS.

Consider this drawing for a second...

Notice point 1 & 3 states a 'Glocke' or Bell

The bell I think is much more than a propulsion system, more sort of 'god-device' often called Vril-(or Thule) propulsion.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin...1/NaziUFO2.htm

Anybody in here knows turkish with the time to translate?
http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin...DIKKATINE2.HTM

http://translate.google.de/translate...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8 (rough google translation)

Here is a thread dealing with the implications...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102619

Last edited by tinyint; 09-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #34
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Good questions.

I think, nuclear explosions distort 'time-space continuum' and thus perhaps 'the source'(the ether, god) simply creation.

Why where UFOs reported throughout the times?
Hmm, three possibilities to me...
1. There are real ET, maybe looking like us, observing the experiment since its beginning
2. The nazis developed technology which enabled them to leave earth and met ET
3. The nazi tech is capable of 'time-travel' explaining UFOs in the past

I think there is definitely a connectin between nazi tech and 'ET' much covered up with National Security BS.
I'll agree with you. As I mentioned earlier, in this thread or another, there have been witness reports of US military jets vanishing from sight in clear, cloudless skies around Area 51 and Dugway proving ground. Are they merely invisible? Was Project Rainbow not in vain after all? Or have those jets entered the fourth dimension capturing the curiosity and wonder of ancient man?

Old 09-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #35
bard

I am not excluding the existence of possible connections between the modern day UFO sightings on one side, and our ancient past on the other, or even with extraterrestrial sources.

There are a couple of points to consider:

1) It is well known that before the war the Nazi State organized expeditions to Tibet, Sumer and Antarctica. Allegedly they were looking for ancient secret knowledge in general and one related to military technology in particular.
I am particularly amused by the Antarctica expedition since there should not be anything there, just a desolate land covered with ice and snow, yet the Google Earth picture of the bunker with iron-cast lid on page 2 indicates otherwise. Maybe Antarctica hides the remains of an ancient advanced civilization and the Germans found out about it.

2) Prior to the war, Germany was the most advanced technologically country on Earth. In particular, the German researchers were leaders in the area of aerodynamics, rocket propulsion and quantum/nuclear physics.

Now consider the following:

The George Adamski photo circa 1953 (allegedly a fake)

The photo taken by Stephen Derbishire 1954 (also proclaimed a fake by the "experts")

The two pictures when projected orthographically yield objects very similar to the Haunebu craft:

The haze surrounding the Derbishire photo is due to the plasma shield around the craft. This explain the small radar signature:

The humming sound is due to corona discharge, the craft apparently uses high-voltage pulses. The aether (the quantum vacuum) is similar to a virtual turbulent plasma, which is incompressible under normal conditions (it propagates only transverse EM waves). Under extreme conditions one can possibly generate variations on the energy density of the aether and they may be used to propel a vehicle the same way a jet engine generates propulsion by compressing the air and ejecting it. At least this is my current working hypothesis.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #36
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

The haze surrounding the Derbishire photo is due to the plasma shield around the craft. This explain the small radar signature:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth

The humming sound is due to corona discharge, the craft apparently uses high-voltage pulses. The aether (the quantum vacuum) is similar to a virtual turbulent plasma, which is incompressible under normal conditions (it propagates only transverse EM waves). Under extreme conditions one can possibly generate variations on the energy density of the aether and they may be used to propel a vehicle the same way a jet engine generates propulsion by compressing the air and ejecting it. At least this is my current working hypothesis.
Yes, this plasma stealth thingy seems to be connected with it.
The russian are claimed to have such thing built in their new 'prototype' MIG 1.44 and Su-47.

Here some more stuff...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=102129&page=4

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102619

Last edited by tinyint; 10-03-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #37
coco

Hmm

Plasma stealth is a proposed process that uses ionized gas (plasma) to reduce the radar cross section (RCS) of an aircraft. Interactions between electromagnetic radiation and ionized gas have been extensively studied for a variety of purposes, including the possible concealment of aircraft from radar that plasma stealth theorizes. While it is theoretically possible to reduce an aircraft's RCS by wrapping the airframe in plasma, it may be very difficult to do so in practice. Various methods might plausibly be able to produce a layer or cloud of plasma around an airframe, from "simple" electrostatic or RF discharges to more exotic possibilities like laser-produced plasmas [1].

Old 10-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #38
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Hmm

Plasma stealth is a proposed process that uses ionized gas (plasma) to reduce the radar cross section (RCS) of an aircraft. Interactions between electromagnetic radiation and ionized gas have been extensively studied for a variety of purposes, including the possible concealment of aircraft from radar that plasma stealth theorizes. While it is theoretically possible to reduce an aircraft's RCS by wrapping the airframe in plasma, it may be very difficult to do so in practice. Various methods might plausibly be able to produce a layer or cloud of plasma around an airframe, from "simple" electrostatic or RF discharges to more exotic possibilities like laser-produced plasmas [1].
I think, this plasma stealth thingy is just another field of research, uhmm made already and begun some ~ > 70 years ago.
So I am not sure weather the real purpose of this is stealth or more than indeed physically vanishing. Out of phase, so to speak.

Last edited by tinyint; 10-03-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #39
rodin
Banned

Quote:
I am not excluding the existence of possible connections between the modern day UFO sightings on one side, and our ancient past on the other, or even with extraterrestrial sources.

There are a couple of points to consider:

1) It is well known that before the war the Nazi State organized expeditions to Tibet, Sumer and Antarctica. Allegedly they were looking for ancient secret knowledge in general and one related to military technology in particular.
I am particularly amused by the Antarctica expedition since there should not be anything there, just a desolate land covered with ice and snow, yet the Google Earth picture of the bunker with iron-cast lid on page 2 indicates otherwise. Maybe Antarctica hides the remains of an ancient advanced civilization and the Germans found out about it.

2) Prior to the war, Germany was the most advanced technologically country on Earth. In particular, the German researchers were leaders in the area of aerodynamics, rocket propulsion and quantum/nuclear physics.

Now consider the following:

The George Adamski photo circa 1953 (allegedly a fake)

The photo taken by Stephen Derbishire 1954 (also proclaimed a fake by the "experts")

The two pictures when projected orthographically yield objects very similar to the Haunebu craft:

Now THAT is an interesting post. Very

Of course if faked both models could have been sculpted using the NAZI designs - or even be the same model in some sort of collaborative hoax

But just say there is something in it...

I moved Dimensions thread here because it fits the section heading. It suggests there is an inertial gravity field created by rotating mass. Perhaps the NAZIs learned how to harness this and put it to work?

Now how to accelerate mass a lot? To maybe something like a fraction of so-called relativistic speeds (really just light speed)? Well doing it mechanically would be impossible because the mass would fly apart. But what about making a plasma torus accelerated by electromagnetic field?

Did the NAZIs come up with particle accelerators first?

And why were U boats found with mercury cargoes? Mercury is heavy, and can be made into plasma....

Hmmm...

Last edited by rodin; 12-03-2010 at 11:11 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #40
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Now THAT is an interesting post. Very

Of course if faked both models could have been sculpted using the NAZI designs - or even be the same model in some sort of collaborative hoax

But just say there is something in it...

I moved Dimensions thread here because it fits the section heading. It suggests there is an inertial gravity field created by rotating mass. Perhaps the NAZIs learned how to harness this and put it to work?

Now how to accelerate mass a lot? To maybe something like a fraction of so-called relativistic speeds (really just light speed)? Well doing it mechanically would be impossible because the mass would fly apart. But what about making a plasma torus accelerated by electromagnetic field?

Did the NAZIs come up with particle accelerators first?

And why were U boats found with mercury cargoes? Mercury is heavy, and can be made into plasma....

Hmmm...
More than just that.

Igor Witkowski interview about Wunderwaffen and the Bell...
...media bandit
...media bandit
Rodin, you should really read Farrells "SS Brotherhood of the Bell" to get into Mercury, Walter Gerlach, Dr Schuman etc...
It worth a read, also recommended Igor Witkowski, Nick Cook, where Farrell draws from. This is available english literature concerning the topic.

Also, have a look in here...

william lyne-- occult aether physics

You can also read the ProGerman thread, I posted many researchers in the field of plasma physics, atomic bomb development and electro magnetism.

Last edited by tinyint; 13-03-2010 at 12:30 PM.