Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 30-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
bard

Default The Nazi UFO Conspiracy

A good movie about the Nazi UFO conspiracy (43 min)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18782502&hl=en
bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
bard

The movie is in fact from the Discovery channel, so it is not the ultimate source of truth. But it agrees quite well with what one can recover from the works of
Igor Witkoswki, Nick Cook and Joseph Farrell.

Here is a map showing the Nazi exploration area in Antarctica:

Old 08-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
finn234

ever seen this film before?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...he+third+reich

i dont know if the nazis relocated to the north pole, but according to this film and other reports, they had what we call 'flying saucers' and believed they made contact, through channelings, with beings that claimed to be from the andromedan star system. kind of like aleister crowley and much of the New Age.

With my feet upon the ground I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin...
finn234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:46 AM   #4
bard

A natural follow up on the story is the following movie:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ecret+evidence

The movie is presented by Nick Cook, a British journalist, who was one of the first to bring the Nazi UFO connection to public attention. The movie starts with the German research back in the 1940s, but then it quickly moves to the UFO craziness of the 1950s and 60s. The version pushed by Cook is that most of the sightings in USA were those of secret military aircrafts (highly advanced technology but nothing truly revolutionary). The extraterrestrial connection was largely a campaign of disinformation. There are plenty of cases however that cannot be explained in this way. The movie briefly discusses the cattle mutilation accidents in the 1970s and 1980s.

There is no doubt that some type of high voltage device is an important part in the operation of the flying disks. The humming noise, the glow - this all indicates corona discharge.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
bard

Here is an excerpt from Chapter 13 (Quantum Numerology and Vorticular Physics, Nazi Style) of Joseph Farrell's seminal book "The Reich of the Black Sun":
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A starting point for entry into this much-maligned aspect of UFOlogy is what German physics actually was doing prior to and during the War under the Nazis. Much has been written of the deleterious effects of Nazi ideology on banning "Jewish physics," i.e., relativity, from German science, so this will not be covered again here. This left quantum mechanics as the only genuine physics that could equally be claimed to be "Aryan" and pursued by Nazi physicists with a vengeance. Quantum mechanics, in the state in which it then existed, could be summarized as having the following emphases and implications for the German scientists involved:

1. The rejection of relativity meant to a certain extent that the pre-relativistic idea of an aether lumeniferous regained some currency, via its quantum mechanics version of zero point energy or vacuum flux. German scientists were therefore not free to pursue relativistic science, but were free to investigate the enigmatic properties of this new "quantum aether." Indeed, with various esoteric and occult doctrines percolating in the background, such as the notion of "vril" energy, and Reichenbach's early and well-known experiments in the 18th century on "life force" energy, the Germans would have been positively encouraged by the underlying ideology to undertake experimental examination of its properties as far as existing technology would allow;

2. Reichenbach's experiments, plus the implications of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, may have influenced German scientists to posit a connection between consciousness, quantum physics, and this underlying "quantum aether". The strange Ahnenerbe experiments mentioned earlier would seem to indicate that some such experiments in consciousness were being undertaken;

3. Pre-war standard physics papers by Gerlach had indicated connections between spin and resonance effects;

4. The paradoxes of quantum mechanics had also become known, leading Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen to posit "quantum loopholes" in relativity's own "velocity of light speed limit" for faster-than-light transference of information;

5. One German physicist of some repute, O.C. Hilgenberg, a student of gravitation expert Walter Gerlach, had taken Gerlach's work one step further, as we shall see;

6. German physicists thus had strong internal impetus as well as external ideological pressures to investigate the properties of rotating media and fields, especially since the results of Georges Sagnac's rotational version of the Michelson-Morley experiment were known to them;

7. The Germans knew of Tesla's extraordinary claims for beaming electric power, as well as of his high voltage direct current impulse experiments which revealed superluminal electro-acoustic longitudinal wave forms;

8. The Germans would likely have known of E.T. Whittaker's pre-relativistic papers, which were a mathematical study of such wave forms.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The whole book can be found here:
http://www.thewebfairy.com/missilegate/rfz/swaz/

Again, most of it is pure speculation, but one must wonder..

Another fact that Farrell's does seem to know is that in 1935 a review paper was published
http://prola.aps.org/abstract/RMP/v7/i2/p129_1
on the so called Barnett's effect (a rotating ferromagnetic sample acquires magnetization along the axis of rotation)

German scientists working in Nuclear Physics could have tried to follow up on this research and see if similar effect exists at nuclear level, so that it results in nuclear spin coherence. Throw in some occult connection to alchemy and some luck, and they may have stumbled upon something that was way ahead of their time .
Old 07-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
bard

I resurrect this thread from oblivion, since it occured to me that the nazi flag may hide a secret.

In his recent book "Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter", Joseph Farrell speculates at length about the "alchemical" Reich.

Now, looking at the flag, one sees a vortex in the middle (the swastika), then the 3 colors -> black, white and red, which are the exact color sequence observed when obtaining the philosopher's stone.

The official story behind the Nazi Flag does not mention alchemy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastik...mbol_of_Nazism
Old 07-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post
I resurrect this thread from oblivion, since it occured to me that the nazi flag may hide a secret.

In his recent book "Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter", Joseph Farrell speculates at length about the "alchemical" Reich.

Now, looking at the flag, one sees a vortex in the middle (the swastika), then the 3 colors -> black, white and red, which are the exact color sequence observed when obtaining the philosopher's stone.

The right threads popping up at the right time, funny...

Yes, Farrell is on spot, me thinks.
Though, I have not read this one yet.
Have you?
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #8
bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Yes, Farrell is on spot, me thinks.
Though, I have not read this one yet.
Have you?
Farrell's book is largely speculative but it got me interested in Alchemy. There is something in it.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #9
haukipesukone

Nice thread. I've been obsessed with Nazi UFOs ever since I first heard about them.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post

One of the Mayan based books i read possibly by Maurice Cotteril had a Mayan glyph representing the solar wind it is curved circular in fashion but swastika shaped . This is where they all draw the image from , so perhaps this has to do with propulsion system ?
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
zmanforever

this is spooky hitlers body never found people!
zmanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:44 AM   #12
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanforever View Post
this is spooky hitlers body never found people!
I'm trying to decipher your sentence. Is Spooky Hitlers Body a musical group? Do you mean the aforementioned group never founded people or it searched for people but never found anyone? That makes sense. But then I don't understand the "this is" in the beginning of the sentence. Do you mean "This is Spooky Hitlers Body"? Then I don't understand what "never found people refers to, and what "this" is in this context?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #13
astrochicken

3-dimensional vortex and a 2-dimensional swastikah.

Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #14
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I'm trying to decipher your sentence. Is Spooky Hitlers Body a musical group? Do you mean the aforementioned group never founded people or it searched for people but never found anyone? That makes sense. But then I don't understand the "this is" in the beginning of the sentence. Do you mean "This is Spooky Hitlers Body"? Then I don't understand what "never found people refers to, and what "this" is in this context?

I understoord it like he is thinking that Hitler's body has never been found.
Since I can walk, there have been rumors that Hitler took the last flight from Berlin Tempelhof(approx. TempleYard) via Kiel, Barcelona to Southamerica.
Stalin, at least to say, was convinced Hitler escaped, leading to a known quote on that... which I can't find atm in english

The whole topic is deeply connected with the appearance of the so called "Galactic Federation of Light"
I read these kind of messages 10 years ago apart from the oral tradition here, since I grew up near Jonasthal and Gothawerke.

My main thesis is:

The whole disclosure thingy is a cover for the escaped faction, since people would find it possibly more believable to accept/fight(?) ET than being told they have been lied on by the disclosers

I'll explain and share more on the topic later... it is soo complex in its implications

Last edited by tinyint; 09-12-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 AM   #15
ag3nt5mith

Default Blue gods flying saucers swastika origins

Story found here after a quick search:-

http://www.rense.com/general3/8000.htm

Excerpt from the World Island Review, January 1992.
9-10-00

To read more about the amazing "air craft" ( Vimana )
recorded in ancient Hindu writings, click here:-

Ancient City Found In India
Irradiated By Nuclear Blast
8,000 Years Ago. Radiation is still so intense, the area is highly dangerous

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent. "A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe...An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor...it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons. An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata. "The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says Ganguli.

"Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments about the contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

Archeologist Francis Taylor says that etchings in some nearby temples he has managed to translate suggest that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city. "It's so mid-boggling to imagine that some civilization had nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe atomic warfare."

Construction has halted while the five member team conducts the investigation. The foreman of the project is Lee Hundley, who pioneered the investigation after the high level of radiation was discovered.

Some how this is all fitting into place:-

The Violet, Vishnu, Venus, Vixen, Vortex:-

Nazis, Ufos, vishnu, swasitkas, aryan, hyperborea, aliens, zero point energy...

I'm seeing all kind of weird links here, is anyone else?

I think maybe the swasitka origin is alien, the symbol of their advanced technology.

Seems all the ancient world knew of this:-

Heres what wiki says about the swasitka:-

The Swastika is one of the 108 symbols of Hindu deity Vishnu, it remains widely used in Eastern and Dharmic religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

Link to the page:-

Questions are racing in my mind.

Where did the Nazis relocate too? The north pole...?

Where is there said to be an entrance to the underworld? The north pole...?

Who lives in the underworld? Vishnu, the Aryans of alien origin, links to atlantis and the stories of hyperborea....?

So did the nazis meet a vishnu like alien? Did they make peaceful first contact with this alien race at the north pole or did they defeat them and take their technology for themselves?

Hope you guys can follow my scrambled thought patterns. lol

If you like the videos above more can be found here:-

&

This guys abit of a legend.

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 01-01-2010 at 03:35 AM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #16
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
yep- some people should try thinking b4 trying to talk......good post!!!
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #17
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
I'm seeing all kind of weird links here, is anyone else?
Questions are racing in my mind.
Hope you guys can follow my scrambled thought patterns. lol
I am completely with you here

I am trying to answer from my perspective:

Quote:
I think maybe the swasitka origin is alien, the symbol of their advanced technology.
Nope, it is the symbol for our galaxy, nature itself, rotation, vortex

Who the ancients that wisdom got from, can be speculated on

Quote:
Where did the Nazis relocate too? The north pole...?
Nope, more likely southpole, as "Operation Highjump" in 1947 seems to indicate. The nazis sent an expedition in 1939 to Antarctica and claimed land about the size of the German Reich. Also southamerica seems very likely and the falkland war gets a rather new twist

Quote:
Where is there said to be an entrance to the underworld? The north pole...?
Yes maybe also northpole, southpole, andes, himalaya also claimed to be entrance points... it is claimed when marco polo came to tibet, the tibetans asked why the white people came by ship, instead as usual from inner earth. Also the Dalai Lama is claimed to be to keeper of the entrance to Shambala. The nazis did an expedition to tibet as well. The movie "7 years of tibet" tells the story a bit.

Quote:
Who lives in the underworld? Vishnu, the Aryans of alien origin, links to atlantis and the stories of hyperborea....?
It is claimed aryans inhabit inner earth,yes atlantis and hyperborea links in as well

Quote:
So did the nazis meet a vishnu like alien? Did they make peaceful first contact with this alien race at the north pole or did they defeat them and take their technology for themselves?
They probably even escaped to the moon in 1944, later mars.
Some claim they escaped to andromeda with the "Andromeda Device", a cigar shaped carrier ship.
They might found a lost civilization at southpole/inner earth.

Sounds like SG1, huh?

Last edited by tinyint; 03-01-2010 at 01:51 AM.
Old 14-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #18
rydeon

Well, we might be finding out soon just what the real deal is:

Deposits are due for the expedition on a nuclear ice breaker. Apparently a claimed 'illuminati' group offered to pay in full but they wanted complete navigational control. The group refused.

Here's the vid. It's been planned for a while. I hope they get it going. This hollow earth theory needs answering once and for all!

http://www.npiee.org/

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate.htm
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Well, we might be finding out soon just what the real deal is:

Deposits are due for the expedition on a nuclear ice breaker. Apparently a claimed 'illuminati' group offered to pay in full but they wanted complete navigational control. The group refused.

Here's the vid. It's been planned for a while. I hope they get it going. This hollow earth theory needs answering once and for all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOv02YPVn9I

http://www.npiee.org/

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate.htm
In my personal opinion, hollow earth has been proven already by ancient scripture, legends and last but not least the nazi expeditions to antarctica, andes and tibet.

It is rumored they have found the entrance at antarctica, who knows except black projects people?

I think, they will never officially admit or prove it, since it is again deeply connected with US national security state.

base211 fake or real?
Old 18-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #20
bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
In my personal opinion, hollow earth has been proven already by ancient scripture, legends and last but not least the nazi expeditions to antarctica, andes and tibet.

It is rumored they have found the entrance at antarctica, who knows except black projects people?
coordinates: 66 36' 12.58"S 99 43' 12.72"E (check with Google Earth)