Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #41
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Virtually all scientists on Earth still work to Relativity. A few enlightened ones have seen through the smoke and mirrors.

The most highly educated best experienced professionals are often the easiest to fool!

Yes, I think some of them can't see the wood for the trees.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #42
duckandcover
Senior Member
 
duckandcover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 604
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

some interesting theories been put forward so far maybe the LHC is a way to try to send an atom/particle past the speed of light in a controlled environment to see what happens to it?
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:24 PM   #43
white horse
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK PLC
Posts: 3,621
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherdess View Post
They will sacrifice the su(O)n on the galactic cross in 2012
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #44
deathcultreject
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks
Posts: 2,336
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I think with the mass amounts of magnetic usage on the thing, its going to have some sort of effect of the moons own magnetic pull on the earth.
Would it be significant compared to the massive amounts of iron and steel (with a different magnetic field to the earth's core) that we're using in construction all over the world?

Nah.

But here's a Harvard proffessor of mathematics anyway . . .

deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #45
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
Would it be significant compared to the massive amounts of iron and steel (with a different magnetic field to the earth's core) that we're using in construction all over the world?

Nah.

But here's a Harvard proffessor of mathematics anyway . . .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
Great song. Yeah, if the worst happens at least we won't have anyone left behind to grieve. I try to take Douglas Adams' attitude of trying to find something to laugh at, even if it's to laugh at the end of the world!.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #46
halleyscomet
Senior Member
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 478
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Well, I can accept that compartmentalisation may keep some of the lower echelons in the dark about the true nature of any project, but do you have specific examples of people in the Manhattan Project not knowing what they were contributing to?
Based on what I've read, the janitors might not have known what was going on, but all the physicists knew EXACTLY what they were working on. It really wouldn't have been possible to develop the bomb otherwise.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #47
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Based on what I've read, the janitors might not have known what was going on, but all the physicists knew EXACTLY what they were working on. It really wouldn't have been possible to develop the bomb otherwise.
And how many top-level physicists were there on the project compared to the technicians, engineers, machine-tool operators etc who made the Bomb come true?
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #48
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
geewhizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hi

Has anyone considered that the LHC experiments are continuing as normal as we speak under secrecy? The official line was that it broke down last year.

Just a thought as there have been many energy shifts over the past few months.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #49
takhisis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 756
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

I think it a black hole machine, if you have listened to nassim Harameins theory on the universe you would understand that Black Holes are Singularities, to go from one point in the universe to another
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #50
halleyscomet
Senior Member
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 478
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
And how many top-level physicists were there on the project compared to the technicians, engineers, machine-tool operators etc who made the Bomb come true?
They knew what they were doing. It's not possible to have people working on something that complex and, let's be honest her, touchy as Hell, without knowing what the end goal was. You can't divvy up something like that into tiny, discrete projects that are totally isolated from one another. Richard Feynman' writing about his time on the Manhattan project gives a lot of insight into the culture and communication. Not only did all the people there know full well what was going on, but people at neighboring facilities knew as well.

Besides, what evidence is there that there were scads of people working on the Manhattan project who didn't know they were building an atomic bomb? Has anyone credible come forward and claimed they were, for example, a machine tool operator who helped build Fat Boy but didn't know it at the time?

No, there's no real reason to claim only the top brass knew what was going on. The claim sounds more like someone trying to excuse some of the participants from moral culpability than any effort to describe reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
I think it a black hole machine, if you have listened to nassim Harameins theory on the universe you would understand that Black Holes are Singularities, to go from one point in the universe to another
You're confusing singularities with wormholes. Singularities are single points in space, not portals between two disparate locations

Last edited by halleyscomet; 09-02-2009 at 06:09 PM.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #51
themime
Senior Member
 
themime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,629
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
You're confusing singularities with wormholes. Singularities are single points in space, not portals between two disparate locations
He may mean singularities and limit circles in the context of time dimensions.
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #52
endlessvista
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: County Wicklow, Ireland
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Yes, I think some of them can't see the wood for the trees.
The deeper they are conditioned into acedemia the more narrow minded they are. They end up left brain zombies by the time the PhD comes in the post.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #53
comawhite015
Senior Member
 
comawhite015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,827
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

So when are they due to fire this puppy up again so something else in it can explode?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmicrochipmafia View Post
Bison (or Buffalo) is a versatile meat, close in flavor and texture to meat.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:22 AM   #54
ian2day
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ian2day.com
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Post

I wonder if they have indeed built two and are going to overlap the fields from both and see if the Titor effect is true. This could mean that half of Europe vanishes. Or we get the Reptillians entering our dimension en masse. Or just a few atoms bounce off of each other creating emense amounts of energy.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #55
takhisis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 756
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
They knew what they were doing. It's not possible to have people working on something that complex and, let's be honest her, touchy as Hell, without knowing what the end goal was. You can't divvy up something like that into tiny, discrete projects that are totally isolated from one another. Richard Feynman' writing about his time on the Manhattan project gives a lot of insight into the culture and communication. Not only did all the people there know full well what was going on, but people at neighboring facilities knew as well.

Besides, what evidence is there that there were scads of people working on the Manhattan project who didn't know they were building an atomic bomb? Has anyone credible come forward and claimed they were, for example, a machine tool operator who helped build Fat Boy but didn't know it at the time?

No, there's no real reason to claim only the top brass knew what was going on. The claim sounds more like someone trying to excuse some of the participants from moral culpability than any effort to describe reality.



You're confusing singularities with wormholes. Singularities are single points in space, not portals between two disparate locations
Never Said they were portals , According to Nassim's thoery everything has a singularity and there all connected together you should do some reasearch on him and watch his video , he backs up everything he says with FACT!

Wormholes are 2 way portals - from point a to point b
Singularities all connect together you can get from one point to any other point from a singularity
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #56
halleyscomet
Senior Member
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 478
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
Never Said they were portals , According to Nassim's thoery everything has a singularity and there all connected together you should do some reasearch on him and watch his video , he backs up everything he says with FACT!

Wormholes are 2 way portals - from point a to point b
Singularities all connect together you can get from one point to any other point from a singularity
Are you talking about Nassim Haramein???

His theories are interesting, but he supports them more with pseudo Maharishi / Transcendental buzzwords than actual math. It's more philosophy than science. Yeah, it sounds cool and all, but he's never really worked out the equations. You need to sit down and do the actual math to be taken seriously by modern physicists. Given what a free for all Quantum physics is these days, just about ANY theory with some supporting equations to back it up will be taken seriously, but Haramein's efforts are lacking in that department. He's making some headway with a few bits and pieces of relativity, but that's still in the very early stages.

The holographic model holds more promise and is consistent with the observed "grain" of reality implied by efforts to detect gravitational waves.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #57
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
They knew what they were doing. It's not possible to have people working on something that complex and, let's be honest her, touchy as Hell, without knowing what the end goal was. You can't divvy up something like that into tiny, discrete projects that are totally isolated from one another. Richard Feynman' writing about his time on the Manhattan project gives a lot of insight into the culture and communication. Not only did all the people there know full well what was going on, but people at neighboring facilities knew as well.

Besides, what evidence is there that there were scads of people working on the Manhattan project who didn't know they were building an atomic bomb? Has anyone credible come forward and claimed they were, for example, a machine tool operator who helped build Fat Boy but didn't know it at the time?

No, there's no real reason to claim only the top brass knew what was going on. The claim sounds more like someone trying to excuse some of the participants from moral culpability than any effort to describe reality.
But mixed with the power of denial such compartmentalization is possible. For example the various secret science projects in Nazi Germany. A lot of them operated indepedently under control of the SS. Nobody else except hitler had to know. The various engineers and others employed in the programme just did their job and weren't aware of what they were building.

Remember the Iraqi "supergun" scandal? Oil pipes that were really cannon barrels?
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #58
halleyscomet
Senior Member
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 478
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
But mixed with the power of denial such compartmentalization is possible. For example the various secret science projects in Nazi Germany. A lot of them operated indepedently under control of the SS. Nobody else except hitler had to know. The various engineers and others employed in the programme just did their job and weren't aware of what they were building.

Remember the Iraqi "supergun" scandal? Oil pipes that were really cannon barrels?
The only example you offer is the "Supergun" and the only compartmentalization there was in lying to UN inspectors and fabricating a few orders. For it to work as an analogy for your argument, you'd have to claim individual engineers working on the supergun didn't know it was a gun.

Your Hitler reference is also irrelevant. You're trying to claim that scientists involved with the Manhattan project didn't know the end goal was a nuclear bomb, but as an example you point out that individual research projects could be conducted without interaction with each other. The fact that Hitler's germ warfare research could be conducted in isolation from the development of rocket technology doesn't prove your point in any way. Are you trying to claim there were people working on the V-2 rocket who didn't know they were building a rocket?

What exactly is the point you're trying to make anyway? It's pretty clear that all the scientists involved in the Manhattan project knew what the end goal was.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #59
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
The only example you offer is the "Supergun" and the only compartmentalization there was in lying to UN inspectors and fabricating a few orders. For it to work as an analogy for your argument, you'd have to claim individual engineers working on the supergun didn't know it was a gun.

Your Hitler reference is also irrelevant. You're trying to claim that scientists involved with the Manhattan project didn't know the end goal was a nuclear bomb, but as an example you point out that individual research projects could be conducted without interaction with each other. The fact that Hitler's germ warfare research could be conducted in isolation from the development of rocket technology doesn't prove your point in any way. Are you trying to claim there were people working on the V-2 rocket who didn't know they were building a rocket?

What exactly is the point you're trying to make anyway? It's pretty clear that all the scientists involved in the Manhattan project knew what the end goal was.
I'm not so sure, from what I've seen of the Manhatten Project. I'll look into it anyway.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #60
coco
Senior Member
 
coco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Maybe God keeps breaking it on purpose. I'm not being disrespectful or trying to be amusing. Maybe it is God who thinks we are too big for our britches when it comes to this thing. Of course, like any parent He will see our determination and allow us to stick our fingers into the fan as we seem so determined to do as that's the only we learn a lesson.

I liken this to a small child who has found his father's pistol in the closet. The child doesn't know what he's doing and winds up shooting himself or his brother with the powerful force that's not meant for him at his stage of intellectual development.

Last edited by coco; 10-02-2009 at 05:01 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.