Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 27-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #21
cafetimes1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherdess View Post
They will sacrifice the su(O)n on the galactic cross in 2012
Interesting.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #22
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Is that a wild stab in the dark?

Perhaps if people done a little technical research they may be able to get an idea of what it can do.
Hi Marpat,

Hmm, a "wild stab" at a rogue atom maybe...

The LHC is certainly no a coffee-maker, is it...?

And as it seems, you've done a "little technical research", care to tell us what the ultimate objective is, creating such a monstrosity...?

God, now I wish the LHC turns out to be a "large ritual site"...!?

Cheers

The Sane Hiker

Last edited by tusme; 27-12-2008 at 08:35 PM.
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #23
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Well, I can accept that compartmentalisation may keep some of the lower echelons in the dark about the true nature of any project, but do you have specific examples of people in the Manhattan Project not knowing what they were contributing to?

I'm reasonably au fait with the history of the atomic bomb but not to the level of knowing what people lower down the food chain were told. Do you have any pointers on that?
Not off the top of my head, no. But that's just one example. Compartmentalization is everywhere. I used to read medical thrillers by the American doctor and author Robin Cook and it struck me that any of the plots found in his stories could be going on at my hospital and I'd never know!

Not only me, a "mere" porter (I hate saying that!) In the books there are many senior medical and managerial characters not in on the conspiracy. This is again perfectly possible.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 05:58 PM   #24
ian2day
Inactive

I did speculate some time ago about it being a stargate/wormhole for Reptillians to enter this dimension. With the idea sent to me from Reptillians which was disguised as a way for me to travel back in time ala TimeTravel_0. It could just be a giant coincidence reset button for this level of the video game called life though. Or it is just a game of marbles.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 06:04 PM   #25
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Not only me, a "mere" porter (I hate saying that!)
Mate, I would never refer to you in that way. Anyone who looks down on valuable work such as hospital portering deserves bad karma, if you ask me. You obviously have wisdom and soul, that comes across to me in your posts.
Old 29-12-2008, 02:07 AM   #26
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Mate, I would never refer to you in that way. Anyone who looks down on valuable work such as hospital portering deserves bad karma, if you ask me. You obviously have wisdom and soul, that comes across to me in your posts.

What wisdom!

I hearby award you entry into the noble order of St Theobald of Rogerio, patron saint of Hospital Porters and guardian of Hospital Porters Pride and Dignity!

Old 29-12-2008, 02:21 AM   #27
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I did speculate some time ago about it being a stargate/wormhole for Reptillians to enter this dimension. With the idea sent to me from Reptillians which was disguised as a way for me to travel back in time ala TimeTravel_0. It could just be a giant coincidence reset button for this level of the video game called life though. Or it is just a game of marbles.
Following the December 2008 news about a Swiss watch found inside ancient tomb

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3122542.html

Then being exposed to the Dreamship surprise movie last week with the comment about taking a Swiss knife back in time?

I am seriously thinking along the lines of time travel…
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #28
ethanmya
Inactive

Smile I think...

I think it is going to be used to project holographic images/sounds etc.... i.e project bluebeam.x
ethanmya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #29
penguin
Inactive

I think with the mass amounts of magnetic usage on the thing, its going to have some sort of effect of the moons own magnetic pull on the earth.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #30
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I think with the mass amounts of magnetic usage on the thing, its going to have some sort of effect of the moons own magnetic pull on the earth.

What magnetic pull would this be? The moon has a gravitational pull on the earth.

I know people have theorised about a link between magnetism, electricity and gravity but no-one has actually found one yet. One of the reasons for building the LHC in the first place is to get a better understanding of what causes gravity.
Old 31-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #31
penguin
Inactive

Quote:

What magnetic pull would this be? The moon has a gravitational pull on the earth.

I know people have theorised about a link between magnetism, electricity and gravity but no-one has actually found one yet. One of the reasons for building the LHC in the first place is to get a better understanding of what causes gravity.
I find it interesting that you picked this post to correct and not all the other insane ones, I wast stating it as fact

of course it not going to do that
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #32
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I find it interesting that you picked this post to correct and not all the other insane ones, I wast stating it as fact

of course it not going to do that
Hey, no need to feel picked on, I've made five posts in this thread including this one, I didn't know I was expected to reply to every single post on here.
Old 31-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #33
drael

Well this is nothing exact, but to me the rough geometry suggests something in and around new physics/torsion physics.

Could be a gate, could be a generator, a transformer, anything. It does bear resemblance to the altantis/jesus superconducter, which is a kind of portal/dimensional energy generator, used to decrease the gap between dimensions - in wild theory of course.

Or that could be a mistake even. They dont really know what theyre doing after all, theyre mainstream scientists.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #34
ian2day
Inactive

It is an experiament. As with all science, they start off with a hypothesis, and hope that, it is proven by, the formula they are testing.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #35
rhydra

It's a portal to the planes of Oblivion, for Kvatch!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #36
reptillianbreath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
Do we know anything about the people working there? Any links to anything sinister?

I really don't know what it's for, but look at the scale of the thing, it's pretty incredible.
Well, let's see... The 666 is interersting, & so is the fact that there is a phallic statue at CERN, & the god of destruction is their mascot.

Here is something interesting as well, & at the end of the article I will plug the video I made on the matter:
Quote:
ATTENTION: CERN fire-up date hints at Illuminati planetary alignments (Mars,Mercury,Venus)

We know these guys love to use anything that deals with Venus alignments and transitions...

10-16 September seems to be a Mars-Mercury-Venus alignment

can someone shed more light into this?

Translation from the original here [link to www.incapabledesetaire.com]

LHC

In 1980 that was established on an experimental project requiring huge resources.

A project so ambitious, that its implementation would take 28 years (twenty-eight years); would require the contribution of some twenty countries, would cost more than $ 10 billion.

An important project that would help to understand the mechanisms surrounding the very creation of matter and the origin of the universe and that the trailer of Einstein and his work, would validate the modern world and its science whose venue put an end to the era of ether, this ridiculous energy emitted by the universe and affecting the planet through the planetary alignments.

A project so important, it will fuel scientific publications for the coming decades, even centuries.

And the commissioning of this construction cyclopean located on the Franco-Swiss border near Reim, 120 kilometres from Paris and 300 metres below the soil of the planet will be completed in time for a first experiment to be carried out on September 10, 2008 .

Large Hadron Collider - CERN - Attention the atoms crusher is not what we believe!

"It's time to try to forget the ether completely and never pronounce this word again" Evolution of Einstein physics (1938), page 36

This experiment has actually nothing to do with a popular "einsteinienne"education, but will precisely measure and quantify the forces of the ether, as the ancient philosophy and described it as it is yet in force in the science of the elite. That is why this testing will start so far this minute and precise, unique moment in the annals of heavenly and the receipt of this energy, since a planetary alignment complex and rare take place at this minute and this place.

It is indeed a path a few kilometres wide to be drawn on the Franco-Swiss soil by an alternation of perfect eclipse of Mars, Venus and Mercury (a red table), which will take place over several days bringing etheric major disturbances.

Refer to table-cons for references altitude and bearing.

Much slower than lunar eclipse, this path will cross the French-Swiss border on the ring of about twenty kilometres from the LHC and will bring a wealth of data on the phenomenon.

Rarissime?

The emeritus in mathematics thirsty of statistics will learn that this alignment of Mars, Mercury and Venus occurs somewhere in the world every 10 years. If one defines roughly the quadrilateral touched 10000 square kilometres, we're very, very far from 500,000,000 square kilometers of the surface of the planet, you come to understand that starting this project there are nearly 30 years, had absolutely nothing to do with chance.

This series of alignments will alternate not only planets, but is also reflected in the polarity of energy transferred, involving daily bursts that have different effects in agreement with what Plato taught.

All this will run from 10 to 16 September 2008 and will have a strong impact in the immediate area of the eclipse and less strong in the vast region, an area with a radius of approximately 100 km around the LHC. So for this area as well as opposition in the south Pacific that will monitor sudden excess of possible activities, somewhere in the brochette following areas:

Sursaut climate bringing rain and hail. Passages from heat to excessive cold. Earthquakes. Craquements akin to lightning. Brightness heavenly intense. Brightness appearing around elevated metal objects.

Death of vegetated in define area, lakes, massive movement of wildlife. Animal Behavior abnormal and violent.

Ailments head, dizziness, sudden noises like whistling tinnitus, respiratory congestion, a movement that appears in the peripheral light. Absence and major distraction. Increased mortality. Vivid dreams. Memory holes or memories of images unknown.

Loss or gain social sense leading to violent crimes. Loss or gain individual emotions causing crises family and love.

Increasing problems with electronic and inexplicable accidents.

Questioned by the media about the possibility of a catastrophe caused by setting function of the LHC, a representative of CERN replied: "It does not produce anything that is already happening routinely in nature. "

The ambivalence apparently orchestrated media and emphasizing the aspect of the important scientific experiment coming on the one hand and the possibility that this experiment is the starting point for a chain reaction with devastating consequences, to polarize the population is a technique media leaving little doubt about important potential consequences.

There will be no disaster caused by this experiment, but it will serve as a pretext for any unusual event raising the public interest.

Be vigilant!
Video I made on the LHC:
http://www.youtube.com/v/bpeSV8C1oLc

Last edited by reptillianbreath; 02-01-2009 at 03:15 AM.
reptillianbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #37
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptillianbreath View Post
Well, let's see... The 666 is interersting, & so is the fact that there is a phallic statue at CERN, & the god of destruction is their mascot.

Here is something interesting as well, & at the end of the article I will plug the video I made on the matter:

Video I made on the LHC:
http://www.youtube.com/v/bpeSV8C1oLc
Good vid. Thanks.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #38
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Not at all. There may be things discovered in physics that are kept secret in the same way that they are in engineering, astronomy, etc. On this forum we've discussed alrerady in details how some engineers have built machines that break the laws of entropy, thermodynamics and the conservation of energy. These engineers are quickly either bought off or taken out. There must be initiated physicists out there who know of principles and laws that the mainstream non-initiated physicists do not. Cox need not be one of the initiated.

I can think of several precedents like the people who built parts for the first atomic bomb without knowing what their work was for.
Virtually all scientists on Earth still work to Relativity. A few enlightened ones have seen through the smoke and mirrors.

The most highly educated best experienced professionals are often the easiest to fool!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #39
humito

2.1.09...........prog on bb4 right now......20.38 on the collider

Last edited by humito; 02-01-2009 at 08:39 PM.
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #40
fromthatshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherdess View Post
They will sacrifice the su(O)n on the galactic cross in 2012
Very interesting.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote