Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 15-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
serenevasaline

Default Large Hadron Collider. What do YOU think it is?

Morning all

The whole thing stinks. The amount of money and time and effort that has been put in to this means it can not be a simple experiment.
Governments don't spend that much money to find out what happened 1 billionth of a second after the big bang, which is still a theory after all.

If they can raise £5 billion for this, why the fuck can't we solve world poverty?

Also, this thing keeps breaking down. What would happen if one of the coolers broke whilst this thing was smashing particles?
That is of course if it is actually what they say it is. Which I doubt. I don't believe for a second that governments would spend this much money on something that is just a simple experiment to find out what happened within the first second of the big bang.

And have you noticed how quiet they have been about the LHC over the last few months.

Anyway, what do you guy's think it is being used for?

666 anyone?

Last edited by serenevasaline; 15-12-2008 at 08:01 AM.
serenevasaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #2
the worm that turned
Inactive

A portal to a dark realm?
the worm that turned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 08:05 AM   #3
mo_123
Banned

stargate possibly
mo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #4
question
Inactive

They say it is going to be a way of unlocking all the secretes of the universe and more.

I personaly have an idea about it, and it isnt nice.
After the experiments make the collision, it will display mass amounts of data, new protons, molicules, photons atoms blah blah blah ok
What happens when the particle join and create a proteen or a stable entertie. I mean if they join together then they could of created life on a microscopic scale. After all life will always find a way to generate.

So what happens when they turn off the chamber holding this life, will it distroy it ? that would be mass murder on a scale we cannot understand.
Mass murder of planets and life. I mean it is a universe in a box isnt it.
I have been told by a scientist
"THEY ARE NOT CREATING LIFE"
How do you know that it wont, I mean they dont even know what the meaning of life is, so how can they be so sure of anything.
Isnt that what experiment means (trying out the unknown)

So lets say it fires off and works, the hight of human experiments.
The explanation of everything, understanding of the universe around us why it is here.

What would they do if they found life, we would have to play god and protect them, but as Mr Hawkins said "the universe is always expanding"
hmmm a universe on a planets surface, look at Jupiter with the misterious storm spinning around it.
could that be us in years to come.

On the flip side

It could all be an echo of past/ present and future, all meeting up with themselves.
question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
tracker

a door maker / star gate / dimension opener .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
pheony
Banned

Maybe a stargate.
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
oddblock

Do we know anything about the people working there? Any links to anything sinister?

I really don't know what it's for, but look at the scale of the thing, it's pretty incredible.

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #8
monkfish
Inactive

It seems very dodgy to me. All over the news at first...now nothing
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
endlessvista
Inactive

It didn't work. Simple as that, a monumental failure.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #10
shepherdess

Default I think

They will sacrifice the su(O)n on the galactic cross in 2012
shepherdess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
localidiot

You don't hear much from it at the moment 'cause it's currently undergoing repairs. After the initial test one of the tanks for the hydrogen blew.
It'll be back up by midsummer or so of 2009.
localidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #12
hagbard_celine

Gotterdammerung machine:

Explanation:
When I listened to a Coast-to-Coast show with Jeff Rense (I think it was an interview with David). Jeff said words to the effect of: “If the Illuminati know that they’ve lost, that their domination is over and the New World Order can’t be achieved, then they’re the kind of people who would destroy the Earth before letting free people have it”. I can see where Jeff is coming from; in fact I've named this mindset "Gotterdammerung". I’ve observed this kind of dog-in-the-manger attitude at all levels of human conflict. They would certainly do it! Even if it meant their own destruction! Ideally they’d like the world to live on under their jackboot, but if they couldn’t have that then they would destroy the Earth out of spite. They would rather we all went down together than allow the world to live on in freedom. The Illuminati is notoriously self-glorifying and arrogant and failure is something they've never before had to consider; they see the NWO as their birthright and inevitable destiny. But the way the world is going today, some elements of the Loomies must be beginning to understand that their game is reaching its end. Human consciousness is getting wise to them and starting to fight back. Could the LHC have been developed out of a part of their reaction to this? (One part? Are there other parts?) A part that they have created secretly, allowing the innocent scientists like Brian Cox and Lisa Randall to build unknowingly, unaware that they have really been coopted into creating a Doomsday Device? If they have then I can only once again pray for a miracle, and appeal for aid from the many friendly intelligences out there that have the power to stop this. If any of them are reading this, then please help us out!

Here's a massive thread on the LHC: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27492

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 25-12-2008 at 10:46 AM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #13
dreamweaver

Is there anything you lot don't see a conspiracy in?

Quote:
It didn't work. Simple as that, a monumental failure.
The initial tests went well, actually. There was a subsequent problem with a liquid helium leak.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7627631.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7626944.stm

Quote:
A part that they have created secretly, allowing the innocent scientists like Brian Cox and Lisa Randall to build unknowingly, unaware that they have really been coopted into creating a Doomsday Device?
Hagbard, Cox is a professor of physics, I'm sure he'd be able to tell if it wasn't being built for the purposes that the project leaders say it is.

There are several experiments being conducted at the same time: http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/...iments-en.html

Does anyone still believe in John Titor? If you do, then of course it may create some mini black holes which may create a time machine.
Old 25-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #14
comawhite015

There could be five sixes in that picture. Or nines. Or a mixture. Or are we being selective?

edit: Or b's or d's! The plot thickens!

Meanwhile I have no idea what the thing is. Let's wait til they turn it on. If they ever manage to do so without the thing shitting itself

... but I'm pretty sure it is what it's being called. A particle accelerator.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson

Last edited by comawhite015; 25-12-2008 at 03:42 PM.
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #15
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

Hagbard, Cox is a professor of physics, I'm sure he'd be able to tell if it wasn't being built for the purposes that the project leaders say it is.
Not at all. There may be things discovered in physics that are kept secret in the same way that they are in engineering, astronomy, etc. On this forum we've discussed alrerady in details how some engineers have built machines that break the laws of entropy, thermodynamics and the conservation of energy. These engineers are quickly either bought off or taken out. There must be initiated physicists out there who know of principles and laws that the mainstream non-initiated physicists do not. Cox need not be one of the initiated.

I can think of several precedents like the people who built parts for the first atomic bomb without knowing what their work was for.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheony View Post
Maybe a stargate.

People ony say this crap because it happened in a sci-fi film. If you hadnt seen the film would you still think so?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #17
kingmonkey

Default Large Hadron Collider. What do YOU think it is?

It does exactly what it says on the tin.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
tusme

Large Ritual site...?

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #19
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Large Ritual site...?
Is that a wild stab in the dark?

Perhaps if people done a little technical research they may be able to get an idea of what it can do.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #20
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I can think of several precedents like the people who built parts for the first atomic bomb without knowing what their work was for.
Well, I can accept that compartmentalisation may keep some of the lower echelons in the dark about the true nature of any project, but do you have specific examples of people in the Manhattan Project not knowing what they were contributing to?

I'm reasonably au fait with the history of the atomic bomb but not to the level of knowing what people lower down the food chain were told. Do you have any pointers on that?