Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 28-08-2016, 09:09 PM   #21
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Not in this case.
I wouldn't want you as judge I guess The thing is, a lot of people screw up evidence and proof. You might be thinking of proof. Evidence is something that can be a cumulative thing over many different sources. Some evidence can be flimsy. There can even be evidence of something untrue. So yes paddy, it actually is evidence if taken properly.

Testimony can be sketchy but it is evidence in court. The Secret Space Program is something kept under tight wraps. If you want people to hand you understanding on a platter it probably isn't going to happen. People are killed over this sort of thing I would suspect(Unless they are a disinformant or a TI). If you want to know it exists just look at the good evidence and do some critical thinking.

Here is a little more:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Rich Quotes
"The U. S. Air Force has just given us a contract to take E. T. back home."

"We also know how to travel to the stars."

"Anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

"If you've seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we've been there and done that."

"We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking
far beyond anything you see on Star Trek."
The quotes are Ben Rich quotes, Ben Rich worked for Lockheed Skunkworks.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-08-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 09:12 PM   #22
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I wouldn't want you as judge I guess The thing is, a lot of people screw up evidence and proof. You might be thinking of proof. Evidence is something that can be a cumulative thing over many different sources. Some evidence can be flimy. There can even be evidence of something untrue. So yes paddy, it actually is evidence if taken properly.

Testimony can be sketchy but it is evidence in court. The Secret Space Program is something kept under tight wraps. If you want people to hand you understanding on a platter it probably isn't going to happen. People are killed over this sort of thing I would suspect(Unless they are a disinformant or a TI). If you want to know it exists just look at the good evidence and do some critical thinking.

Here is a little more:

The quotes are Ben Rich quotes, Ben Rich worked for Lockheed Skunkworks.
Nice, but it's not evidence for a claim in a logical argument.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #23
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrose123 View Post
Why do I need to ask for evidence for something I concur with ? Huh?
Haha. Ok, then why do you "concur" with it!!
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 09:14 PM   #24
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I used to listen to those military space program whistle blowers but to me it's just dodgy ex military people telling stories. Who knows, maybe there is a secret space program and aliens coming to and throw at bases.

If those whistle blowers do know something they won't be telling us what they have experienced. Instead they will be making up shit because that won't get them and their families murdered by the state. I watched a few Simon Parkes videos in the past and while he's entertaining and interesting, he just makes shit up. Typical politician, a lier.

Terence Mckenna talks about the ufo being maybe a representation of the soul of humanity. He also talks about how you can take 3 big hits of dmt in a pipe and be instantaneously taken somewhere where you interact with aliens or elves. Some people have alien abduction experiences on dmt, and some might interact with machine elves.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 28-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #25
truegroup

Quote:
Like I said, it takes a little critical thinking.
So, critical thinking means, that some random quotes about people seeing objects they don't know about....translates to secret space programs and moon/mars bases without any evidence???
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Old 28-08-2016, 09:20 PM   #26
paddy_blake

Here is a good youtube video on the subject:

Richard D Hall TR3B & The Secret Space Programme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUD7cC7J8oE
Old 28-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #27
paddy_blake

Here is a website with various documents as evidence:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=390&Itemid=51

Since I'm not qualified to verify such documents, I'll leave it to others.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:32 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So, critical thinking means, that some random quotes about people seeing objects they don't know about....translates to secret space programs and moon/mars bases without any evidence???
lol see you just seek to debunk. You have a mental bias that distorts your perception. You seek to spin things in your own way, you do not seek the truth.

Critical thinking in this case would mean, looking at the vast amount of astronaut quotes(Your NASA buddies, i thought you'd like those) and other credible quotes and piecing together there is indeed a major possibility of a space program that we are not told about.

Just look at the sightings of TR-3B and other seemingly anti-grav ships(no thrusters). I have witnessed a ship with no thrusters. The government admits to secret programs developing technology. Is it really that hard to piece together?

I can't put forth like 2 decades of evidences I have had access to. Or give you an experience like I have had several times proving certain things to me. I cannot simply peel the veil for you. Your programming is too deep to even begin to show you the truth. All you seek to do is debunk. In 500 years you will look back at this life as a lost cause perhaps.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #29
truegroup

Quote:
lol see you just seek to debunk. You have a mental bias that distorts your perception. You seek to spin things in your own way, you do not seek the truth.
I have no mental bias. How very dare you. My method is I don't automatically believe every piece of junk on the Internet because it is a conspiracy. There is no distortion involved and this thread seems rapidly to be developing into a meta argument about what constitutes proof. You are right though...I don't seek the truth....I tend to let it find me through its own steam.

Quote:
Critical thinking in this case would mean, looking at the vast amount of astronaut quotes(Your NASA buddies, i thought you'd like those) and other credible quotes and piecing together there is indeed a major possibility of a space program that we are not told about.

Just look at the sightings of TR-3B and other seemingly anti-grav ships(no thrusters). I have witnessed a ship with no thrusters. The government admits to secret programs developing technology. Is it really that hard to piece together?

I can't put forth like 2 decades of evidences I have had access to. Or give you an experience like I have had several times proving certain things to me. I cannot simply peel the veil for you. Your programming is too deep to even begin to show you the truth. All you seek to do is debunk. In 500 years you will look back at this life as a lost cause perhaps.
Oh I am sure they are buggering about up in space without telling people....it's the bit about magic technology leaps and planetary bases I have the problem with.
Apollo Proven
Old 28-08-2016, 10:02 PM   #30
supertzar

I would be shocked if there were no unconventional craft by this time. I think even only with "white budget" funding technology will have advanced beyond jet propulsion for several decades now. That's what I would put my money on, not that I have evidence to back it up.

Last edited by supertzar; 28-08-2016 at 10:03 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 10:04 PM   #31
Cryptoverse

Quote:
My method is I don't automatically believe every piece of junk on the Internet because it is a conspiracy.
More like you automatically disbelieve literally all conspiracy. May I ask why you are on this forum if you think literally every single thread is full of shit? Is it to proselytize?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-08-2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 10:17 PM   #32
truegroup

Quote:
More like you automatically disbelieve literally all conspiracy.
Your opinion is noted. Believing every conspiracy because it goes against the mainstream whilst going also against logic. Occam's razor, evidence, critical thinking and educated concensus . .seems to be a bit daft.

Quote:
May I ask why you are on this forum if you think literally every single thread is full of shit? Is it to proselytize?
I could say exposing the dreamworld etc...or playing the devil's advocate...but tbh just because I want to. If on the way I drag one or two from the abyss of blanket belief in specific claims.....then hurrah!

What has my posting got to do with this thread!?
Apollo Proven
Old 28-08-2016, 10:37 PM   #33
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Your opinion is noted. Believing every conspiracy because it goes against the mainstream whilst going also against logic. Occam's razor, evidence, critical thinking and educated concensus . .seems to be a bit daft.
I'm not aware of anyone who believes every conspiracy. Occam's razor changes depending on what proof, evidence, and data you have. Occam's Razor is exactly the type of thing that leads me to knowing there is a secret space program. It is by far the most likely conclusion. You say they could be developing tech to fly far away, so what would stop them from setting up some bases? I don't get it. It seems Occam's Razor is what you debunk.

If it was true what you say you would have been keen to at least one conspiracy... At least One.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 28-08-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:48 PM   #34
truegroup

Quote:
I'm not aware of anyone who believes every conspiracy.
Oh there's plenty who believe most of them and take monumental effort to stop them from believing the trash.

Quote:
Occam's razor changes depending on what proof, evidence, and data you have.
Well yes, are we back to evidence and proof again Where is it??

Quote:
Occam's Razor is exactly the type of thing that leads me to knowing there is a secret space program. It is by far the most likely conclusion.
I don't have a problem with space launches and activity that are kept secret. As I said it's the vastly superior stuff , moon bases mars bases bit I am questioning. Bic's razor doesn't even cover that one!

Quote:
You say they could be developing tech to fly far away, so what would stop them from setting up some bases?
Where did I say that? They are developing tech to fly faster.

Quote:
I don't get it.
I didn't say it.

Quote:
It seems Occam's Razor is what you debunk.
It seems you are badly mistaken.

Quote:
If it was true what you say you would have been keen to at least one conspiracy... At least One.
Why would I? If you PM me, I can prove that I was into dozens of the bloody things 20 years ago, now not so much. The search for truth and all that. There's plenty that still bug me, but I see no way to resolve them and have no interest in doing so.
Apollo Proven
Old 29-08-2016, 12:51 AM   #35
oz93666

Quote:
Can you fill in some of the blanks for me. I haven't heard of any of this. Evidence please..
This really shouldn't be so difficult to believe .... hundreds of insiders have revealed the secret government has been trading with ET's for nearly a hundred years .... downed UFO's have been back engineered .... the secret government (NWO) has fleets of craft which can planet hop .... most UFO's seen (In earth's atmosphere) are piloted by NWO millitary....

Of course they've gone off world ,and established bases why wouldn't they?

As for hard evidence .... Not easy to get your hands on , but when so many insiders come out with essentially same story then chances are there's some truth there ....

http://

This is an extremely important video (I've just watched it for the third time) ... I would say the most important video on Youtube. It integrates information on the secret space program seamlessly with material we are all familiar with ,the reptilians control of politicians and the plan for a NWO, and the imminent 'ascension' of humanity.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-08-2016 at 05:36 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 01:33 AM   #36
derekbuttery

Gary McKinnon Speaks - source : ancient - code . com
Old 29-08-2016, 02:03 AM   #37
derekbuttery

or maybe we'll never get passed the VABs?

hiding in plain sight - BBC new online

maybe this adventure will be released in 10 yrs as a documentary when man first sets foot on mars?
Old 29-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #38
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This really shouldn't be so difficult to believe .... hundreds of insiders have revealed the secret government has been trading with ET's for nearly a hundred years .... downed UFO's have been back engineered .... the secret government (NWO) has fleets of craft which can planet hop .... most UFO's seen (In earth's atmosphere) are piloted by NWO millitary....

Of course they've gone off world ,and established bases why wouldn't they?

As for hard evidence .... Not easy to get your hands on , but when so many insiders come out with essentially same story then chances are there's some truth there ....

http://

This is an extremely important video (I've just watched it for the third time) ... I would say the most important video on Youtube. It integrates information on the secret space program seamlessly with material we are all familiar with ,the reptilians control of politicians and the plan for a NWO, and the imminent 'ascension' of humanity.
Bloody annoying forum software just wiped out a large reply I did for this. I am not repeating it.

Just a shorter version. You believe a man who claims to have a Mantid for a mother and who has had sex with an alien, and a man who has claimed to live on Mars for 17 years with no ill effects from low gravity who claims to have fought with Mantids(gung ho). You quite rightly say there is no evidence, only THIS circumstantial "stuff" and expect it to be taken seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzvCYderVH0

You believe this guy? Seriously?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-08-2016 at 12:54 PM.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:54 PM   #39
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
or maybe we'll never get passed the VABs?
Sorry, can't let this go....here is one of the other issues I have with this. There seems to be splits and variances within every conspiracy niche.

Just up above we have a quote from Omni who says that aliens followed all the Apollo missions to the Moon and back etc. We have Edgar Mitchell as a star witness, then we have people who argue without any substance that the missions were faked etc. That seems to go across the board on almost all the sub conspiracies.

Then there is also the issue of believing the evil overlords of NASA when they talk about the van allen belts, but we don't believe them when they show evidence of flight beyond it. "Whistleblowers" who have wild tales are believed when others who don't have wild tales and talk about their encounters on the Moon, in space, on the ISS etc. are all liars...even though a wealth of hard evidence exists to support their claims!

Occam's razor:

A man living in the North of England as a labour councillor has an alien Mother who is able to copulate with a human being, gestate a baby that comes out as a perfect human being and gives birth to it. It is reared normally. There are no pictures of the alien mother. He claims also to have space travels and sex with an alien and an offspring called Zarka. The aliens make no attempt to corroborate his story, they make no contact with any verifiable and indisputable source, like landing in the centre of London etc. None of his story is proven.

or

He's delusional.

You decide.

Unless I have an important direct question or a response aimed at me...I'll leave you all to it. I see no point in trying to "debate" any of this. Sorry to have bothered any of you
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-08-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 29-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #40
ambrose123

Quote:

Unless I have an important direct question or a response aimed at me...I'll leave you all to it.
Thanks for this.
ambrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote