Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #41
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I've provided you with this link before Marpat, but in case you forgot, here we go again. Are these reports technical enough for you?

PDF REPORTS
This page contains military, government, and scientific reports pertaining to perpetual war, space wars, military budgets, aerial spraying, arms trading, procurement, and arms control, to list a few....

http://homepage.mac.com/carolepellat...haring255.html
Managed to open the HAARP file. Very clever stuff that, but I don't recall seeing it mention it's application as a weapon. All that document described was how it can be used for a new form of radio wave propogation using the ionosphere.

I have no problem with the idea of how it works but what I would like to know is why people think it can cause an earthquake, giving real scientific ideas. If the answer is not in those docs then what use are they?

Went into the file about spraying the ocean, but once it's open if you put in a search term spray or spraying it finds nothing, which I find odd.

Last edited by marpat; 30-06-2008 at 04:09 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #42
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Some questions about HAARP

1) I see people mentioning chemtrails and the spraying of metallic stuff to facilitate HAARP. Well why is this being done all over the world apparently, and why have the Chinese not noticed aircraft in their airspace spraying all this metallic stuff, which will appear on their radars. Countries with dictators like theirs are very security conscious so you would think they would notice anything odd. If HAARP is to do with heating the ionosphere then why do you need metallic stuff a lot further down the atmosphere as this will actually cause radio reflections and cause the beam to disperse.

2) Has anybody researched aerial pheneomena in relation to earthquakes? it is know that strong earthquakes can cause lights in the sky like the ones associated with HAARP, although the mechanism is not fully understood, but which does not mean their is no natural explanation. To me it looks like people have thought 'lights in the sky, an eartquake, and HAARP', then put 2 and 2 together and got 666. Why do you think a lot of old sacred sites are built on or near fault lines? it is because of the lights in the sky.

3) How does a radio wave cause an earthquake? I know that radio waves will heat matter up, such as a microwave cooker will, but to heat matter up at long distance would need immense amounts of energy, and this does not mean it will cause an earthquake. I would expect to see people cooked maybe, or scorch marks caused by intense heat.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:11 AM   #43
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

That was some good info there i_am

In the first link I recalled the article from the Western Australian press about the balls of blue lightning and how there were many witnesses to that event and also other stories from the past.

So it is resonance that they use to create an earthquake, as discovered by Tesla.

I see that in the research paper that was given to the military for controlling the weather by 2025.....bugger wont bother typing it.


The WFSE has the necessary sensor and communication capabilities to observe, detect, and act on weather-modification requirements to support US military objectives. These capabilities are part of an advanced battle area system that supports the war-fighting CINC. In our scenario, the CINC tasks the WFSE to conduct storm intensification and concealment operations. The WFSE models the atmospheric conditions to forecast, with 90 percent confidence, the likelihood of successful modification using airborne cloud generation and seeding.
In 2025, uninhabited aerospace vehicles (UAV) are routinely used for weather-modification operations. By cross-referencing desired attack times with wind and thunderstorm forecasts and the SPOT satellite's projected orbit, the WFSE generates mission profiles for each UAV. The WFSE guides each UAV using near-real-time information from a networked sensor array.
Prior to the attack, which is coordinated with forecasted weather conditions, the UAVs begin cloud generation and seeding operations. UAVs disperse a cirrus shield to deny enemy visual and infrared (IR) surveillance. Simultaneously, microwave heaters create localized scintillation to disrupt active sensing via synthetic aperture radar (SAR) systems such as the commercially available Canadian search and rescue satellite-aided tracking (SARSAT) that will be widely available in 2025. Other cloud seeding operations cause a developing thunderstorm to intensify over the target, severely limiting the enemy's capability to defend. The WFSE monitors the entire operation in real-time and notes the successful completion of another very important but routine weather-modification mission.
This scenario may seem far-fetched, but by 2025 it is within the realm of possibility. The next chapter explores the reasons for weather-modification, defines the scope, and examines trends that will make it possible in the next 30 years.




Now, the logical conclusion, IMO is that since the time of Tesla in 1919, when he discovered the ability to create resonance on a large scale and when he died and his apartment was ransacked, by some "shadowy figures" they would have had ample time to develop this technology for military purposes. Hences the construction of HAARP.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:49 AM   #44
lizzy
Senior Member
 
lizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

mypet,.

ques. 2.........answer.......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26812
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:11 AM   #45
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

So Tesla was able to induce powerful vibration into a pillar that affected a building, so what. The principle might work but to use such an idea on a global scale is not going to be the same. Also, how big was his vibrator compared to the pillar?

The difference here is that the device supposedly used is tiny compared to the size of the earth and the power generated to induce such a large quake must be immense, far beyond what can be transmitted by an antenna. I know people will quote his domino THEORY to say that only a small amount of force is initially used and is then carried on, but falling dominoes are not the same as solid earth. Dominoes are in a state of balance until the get knocked and then there is nothing to resist their fall so that only a small amount of force is needed, but the earth is not so. The earth is quite solid. If you stood all of the dominoes packed together then it would require more force to make them fall over and carry the wave purely because of the inertia of the solid mass, which absorbs the motion.

During WWII Barnes Wallis made a bomb called the grand slam which destroyed structures even if it missed them by causing powerful shock vibrations, but this was effective within only a limited area. That was a massive weapon and still only had limited effect.

So can anybody answer the quetions I put in the earlier post? I do think they are relevant if you are going to convince me of this theory.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:17 AM   #46
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
mypet,.

ques. 2.........answer.......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26812
That is not an answer Lizzy. All you done is to point me to a thread where there are pic of the lights. That does not prove their source or what caused them, which is essential to this debate.

You expect me to read 54 pages of people saying 'oh yes they used HAARP' when they have nothing except a coloured picture of the sky? if you think you know the answer then provide it, don't just post a link to other peoples ideas.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:22 AM   #47
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default


Those links are not very impressive. A professor of economics talking about WMD's? are we supposed to take him seriously because of his credentials?

I can see the point for weather warfare although I do not feel happy about it purely because if you mess with the weather then you could cause massive problems that would not be predicatable, but that doc is a speculation about 2025.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #48
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Those links are not very impressive. A professor of economics talking about WMD's? are we supposed to take him seriously because of his credentials?

I can see the point for weather warfare although I do not feel happy about it purely because if you mess with the weather then you could cause massive problems that would not be predicatable, but that doc is a speculation about 2025.
Ah, you really didn't read them at all marpat just section that conformed to your idea of it not being true.

Now, the logical conclusion, IMO is that since the time of Tesla in 1919, when he discovered the ability to create resonance on a large scale and when he died and his apartment was ransacked, by some "shadowy figures" they would have had ample time to develop this technology for military purposes. Hences the construction of HAARP.


The military says the HAARP system could:

  • give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
  • replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
  • Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
  • provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
  • provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
  • be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
  • be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

It's probably that your just not high enough to be in on any stuff that it important marpat. So you wouldn't know.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #49
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Ah, you really didn't read them at all marpat just section that conformed to your idea of it not being true.

Now, the logical conclusion, IMO is that since the time of Tesla in 1919, when he discovered the ability to create resonance on a large scale and when he died and his apartment was ransacked, by some "shadowy figures" they would have had ample time to develop this technology for military purposes. Hences the construction of HAARP.


The military says the HAARP system could:

  • give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
  • replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
  • Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
  • provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
  • provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
  • be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
  • be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

It's probably that your just not high enough to be in on any stuff that it important marpat. So you wouldn't know.

Funny that, I am on the inside and don't know yet you are on the outside and know it all. How does that work.

The things you say HAARP does in that list need different requirements. A radio and a radar do have similarities in that the have a transmitter and a receiver but how they work is very different, so what you say about HAARP just doesn't make sense. Perhaps you can enlighten me with some details as I obviously am not high enough on the ladder to have access to such details

You say I only read the bits that confirm that it doesn't work. Well if I see it like that why don't you disprove me, perhaps with some calculations. It is a scientific gadget so give me some real science not the sci-fi stuff. Some of those links are truly crap and give no explanatiosn just speculations, and bad ones at that.

Yes I guess it is your opinion that Tesla had something that affects resonance, but proof is something else. What you said proves nothing and is a speculation.

I asked a few questions a few posts ago yet nobody has bothered to answer them. If you want to convince people you need the information and knowledeg to back it up, unless you are happy to leave it in the realm of belief. Why not put the good information into a complete package rather than just giving lists of links, most of which are rubbish
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #50
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Funny that, I am on the inside and don't know yet you are on the outside and know it all. How does that work.

The things you say HAARP does in that list need different requirements. A radio and a radar do have similarities in that the have a transmitter and a receiver but how they work is very different, so what you say about HAARP just doesn't make sense. Perhaps you can enlighten me with some details as I obviously am not high enough on the ladder to have access to such details

You say I only read the bits that confirm that it doesn't work. Well if I see it like that why don't you disprove me, perhaps with some calculations. It is a scientific gadget so give me some real science not the sci-fi stuff. Some of those links are truly crap and give no explanatiosn just speculations, and bad ones at that.

Yes I guess it is your opinion that Tesla had something that affects resonance, but proof is something else. What you said proves nothing and is a speculation.

I asked a few questions a few posts ago yet nobody has bothered to answer them. If you want to convince people you need the information and knowledeg to back it up, unless you are happy to leave it in the realm of belief. Why not put the good information into a complete package rather than just giving lists of links, most of which are rubbish
Yeah funny that. You work for the military and you don't know anything ,you know why it's because your a useless eater just as Henry Kissinger said, grow up and stop being a slave to the military.

WHAT, denying that Telsa didn't know what he was on about and had no PROOF Woah, marpats smarter than Tesla.

What a joke.

I posted diagrams for you to look at yet you didn't answer them in a thoughtful way, wait hang on you didn't even answer them.(ref:dia 2)

I think your on drugs that give you tunnel vision

Again, there is information there put out by the military attesting to the validity of HAARP and if you had checked the links you would have found that that there are government papers that verify the use of HAARP.

Anything that gets to close to the true, is to hard for you to comprehend marpat so you deny it by not even commenting on it
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #51
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Yeah funny that. You work for the military and you don't know anything ,you know why it's because your a useless eater just as Henry Kissinger said, grow up and stop being a slave to the military.

WHAT, denying that Telsa didn't know what he was on about and had no PROOF Woah, marpats smarter than Tesla.

What a joke.

I posted diagrams for you to look at yet you didn't answer them in a thoughtful way, wait hang on you didn't even answer them.(ref:dia 2)

I think your on drugs that give you tunnel vision

Again, there is information there put out by the military attesting to the validity of HAARP and if you had checked the links you would have found that that there are government papers that verify the use of HAARP.

Anything that gets to close to the true, is to hard for you to comprehend marpat so you deny it by not even commenting on it

That diagram showed nothing. The labels weren't even descriptive. Nobody described what it did, although I did ask. I don't doubt that HAARP works but I havent seen the military claiming that you can use it for earthquakes. If there is an official government or military doc that states it can be used for earthquakes then give me a link. You really are misled because I never said that the military don't use it, I just doubt the whole earthquake thing.

So this is what it gets down to, you can't provide answer for a few questions so you go down the route of attacking me. That's fine but it just proves that you don't know the answers. If you can't asnwer a few question that I put to you then how do you expect to convice me? if you really had a handle on the subject you would be able to provide all the details, how it works scientifically and how it can be applied, with all relevant calculations, but you don't have that info.

You can try and slag me off if you want but the facts are plain. At least I have a working knowledge of such systems whereas you don't and this is why you are lead to believe sci-fi stuff, whereas I like real, solid information. You didn't even know the technical difference between a radar and a radio.

Did any of my posts say Tesla didn't know what he was talking about? I think you are imagining things now. Lets get some facts, you gave your OPINION that Teslas work was stolen by the military and they developed it, pure speculation, a fantasy trip. If you read some of those web site you will see that some claim that HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla and that people have begun to associate them purely because Tesla came up with a similar idea, not the same thing.

If you can provide real data about how HAARP can be used, not sci-fi web site, then I will be happy to accept it that. We can either debate the validity of your claims like adults or you can act like a juvenile and get personal.

It would be more appreciated and beneficial for everybody if people posted good answers into concise posts rather than expecting people to trawl through lists of web pages.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #52
lizzy
Senior Member
 
lizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Yeah funny that. You work for the military and you don't know anything ,you know why it's because your a useless eater just as Henry Kissinger said, grow up and stop being a slave to the military.

WHAT, denying that Telsa didn't know what he was on about and had no PROOF Woah, marpats smarter than Tesla.

What a joke.

I posted diagrams for you to look at yet you didn't answer them in a thoughtful way, wait hang on you didn't even answer them.(ref:dia 2)

I think your on drugs that give you tunnel vision

Again, there is information there put out by the military attesting to the validity of HAARP and if you had checked the links you would have found that that there are government papers that verify the use of HAARP.

Anything that gets to close to the true, is to hard for you to comprehend marpat so you deny it by not even commenting on it
hi boots

If maprat is really "on the inside", he's just doing his job, LOL( I just wish he did'nt target the gulable seeker toward the UN's one religion , the Occult ).....that aside.......he's really alot of fun
Days order sheet ....HAARP / bad.........SATAN / good.. LOL

just for you mypet...


Last edited by lizzy; 02-07-2008 at 05:32 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #53
boots
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hi boots

If maprat is really "on the inside", he's just doing his job, LOL( I just wish he did'nt target the gulable seeker toward the UN's one religion , the Occult ).....that aside.......he's really alot of fun
Days order sheet ....HAARP / bad.........SATAN / good.. LOL

just for you mypet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dorxkq6S5oQ&feature=user
LMAO good one lizzy

Bless him for keeping up the good work.

What would they do without him
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #54
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Well thanks Boots and Lizzy for proving my point so well. The fact that you cannot and have not answered my questions in a clear and scientific manner proves without a doubt that the reason why you cannot answer the questions is because the whole idea of HAARP being used to cause earthquake is ridiculous. If you have any real data on the subject then why have you not posted it? because you don't have such data!!!

The reality is that you want to believe this is true because it makes you feel like you know what is going on in the world, you need to feel like you are privvy to really secret science to spice up your very dull lives. For people who know about all this secret science and how it works I would bet that you do not have jobs that require any technical knowledge or skill, and which probably require no qualifications either.

All that is left to do now is for you to pat each other on the back, close your eyes to real science, and continue to believe in sci-fi technology.

For me it is simply case closed due to inability of people to provide compelling scientific information.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #55
neil
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well thanks Boots and Lizzy for proving my point so well. The fact that you cannot and have not answered my questions in a clear and scientific manner proves without a doubt that the reason why you cannot answer the questions is because the whole idea of HAARP being used to cause earthquake is ridiculous. If you have any real data on the subject then why have you not posted it? because you don't have such data!!!

The reality is that you want to believe this is true because it makes you feel like you know what is going on in the world, you need to feel like you are privvy to really secret science to spice up your very dull lives. For people who know about all this secret science and how it works I would bet that you do not have jobs that require any technical knowledge or skill, and which probably require no qualifications either.

All that is left to do now is for you to pat each other on the back, close your eyes to real science, and continue to believe in sci-fi technology.

For me it is simply case closed due to inability of people to provide compelling scientific information.
Marpat, if you're really interested in clear and scientific answers to your questions, you're so in the wrong place! Yet you keep asking. Gotta love your persistence.

Surely, the point is that sci-fi technology, as far as most people is concerned, does exist. But in secret. Anyone know exactly how HAARP works? Yes. But they're working in secret. Same can be said for any number of technologies.

Should this stop us talking about what they might be? Certainly not.

It's a bit mean-spirited to criticise people for not being able to provide the science behind projects cloaked in secrecy.

If you want to try to close down this discussion (what a nerve!) please let's have any of the scientific disproof you may have to hand on this subject.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #56
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Interesting. I'll be using the original post on another forum where such a discussion is on the way also. I hope that's ok.

Thanks for sharing.



tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #57
alexav
Senior Member
 
alexav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mx
Posts: 228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hey Marpat... I know what you want... instead of proofs you want someone with such clearance to put you in front of the button of the machine that makes earthquakes... and you want too to push the button just to prove it works! Because if you don't push it you can't believe it's a working machine...

Any way... like others siad it here you are little disgusting just asking for proof of something without giving a chance to your brain to figure it some of this... and of course gaining a little more knowledge...

So here's the machine... go on change to a tiger please...

__________________
"No tenemos tiempo, ni tu ni yo..., la unica opcion es cambiar..."
alexav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #58
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexav View Post
Hey Marpat... I know what you want... instead of proofs you want someone with such clearance to put you in front of the button of the machine that makes earthquakes... and you want too to push the button just to prove it works! Because if you don't push it you can't believe it's a working machine...

Any way... like others siad it here you are little disgusting just asking for proof of something without giving a chance to your brain to figure it some of this... and of course gaining a little more knowledge...

So here's the machine... go on change to a tiger please...

Well Im glad you think it's disgusting that I ask for proof. Maybe people should try and prove what they are stating.

I have worked on radars and radios so at least I have an idea how they work. I don't need to rely on the posts of people who have no technical background so perhaps you should learn something about radios and radars before you tell me to learn something.

People in here expect others to believe in radios causing earthquakes and when questioned how this is done they just shrug their shoulders and don't offer explanations. The real world is not like that.

Look a few posts back and tell me if you can answer my questions in clear terms with no sci-fi explanations.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #59
alexav
Senior Member
 
alexav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mx
Posts: 228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ok I could learn something from you... hehehe radars or some of the stuff that you could manage, but... Could you learn something about what I manage? Even putting it in a fare way, could you even understand it? I don't think soo, why? Because that kind of knowledge it's not available in universitys or schools hehe if you want to believe me it's a matter of the kind of things that you had experienced in the life... and by the way you write I don't think that even had pass by your mind some of this things like foreseeing, energetic healing, the flow of the energy in the body in the earth, and that kind of stuff... so it's a little weird try to explain it to you if you are not in the same path that I am...

So let's keep it like this I respect what you know, and the way you expose it, (had read all the posts) and you respect the knowledge of someone who post here like you... if anyone believes that it could happen in some way any thing let them believe it, so what matters to you if you're safe in your knowledge that this kind of thing doesn't happens like them said...

I don't see a problem here! Just see and understand that you're talking about machines and how they work (because your experience) and I or someone else perhaps are talking about other things ... (becuase our experience)

To share that experiences in the best way to let others know about it... that's the only thing that could be better for all of us...

Unless of course that you feel like you know everything about all the posible things that could ever happen to all mankind and then you don't need to know any thing else from no one... like me... or another man or woman or alien or any any species from the universe... hehehe I recomend you to stop thinking in machines and have some time taking a look to the ants in the garden.
__________________
"No tenemos tiempo, ni tu ni yo..., la unica opcion es cambiar..."
alexav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #60
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexav View Post
Ok I could learn something from you... hehehe radars or some of the stuff that you could manage, but... Could you learn something about what I manage? Even putting it in a fare way, could you even understand it? I don't think soo, why? Because that kind of knowledge it's not available in universitys or schools hehe if you want to believe me it's a matter of the kind of things that you had experienced in the life... and by the way you write I don't think that even had pass by your mind some of this things like foreseeing, energetic healing, the flow of the energy in the body in the earth, and that kind of stuff... so it's a little weird try to explain it to you if you are not in the same path that I am...

So let's keep it like this I respect what you know, and the way you expose it, (had read all the posts) and you respect the knowledge of someone who post here like you... if anyone believes that it could happen in some way any thing let them believe it, so what matters to you if you're safe in your knowledge that this kind of thing doesn't happens like them said...

I don't see a problem here! Just see and understand that you're talking about machines and how they work (because your experience) and I or someone else perhaps are talking about other things ... (becuase our experience)

To share that experiences in the best way to let others know about it... that's the only thing that could be better for all of us...

Unless of course that you feel like you know everything about all the posible things that could ever happen to all mankind and then you don't need to know any thing else from no one... like me... or another man or woman or alien or any any species from the universe... hehehe I recomend you to stop thinking in machines and have some time taking a look to the ants in the garden.
Trying to take the attitude of knowing stuff that isn't taught is really admitting failure to explain the technology. The fact is that while what I have worked on has it's limitations it give me valuable insight into how devices work, something which most people in here don't have it would seem.

As an occultist I am completely aware of the human energy stuff so again don't try and give me the I know better thing.

Again all that you have done here is to deflect the fact that people are stating things which they cannot explain. Lots of shoulder shrugging going on for people who know so much that universities don't teach.

Unless people can give answers and not try the 'we know better than the uni graduates although we cant read' response then the subject is finished.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.