Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 29-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #21
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
silly me, i thought it was an earthquake was the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust. there is a distinct lack of evidence as usual. dont question it, just believe..
Do some research mate. Have a look at i_am's post, checkout the vid.

Then, when your done with that I'll post you some links.

OR

GOOGLE.

Have fun.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #22
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
There is no aircraft require marpat it is done by satellites.

Think how fast communication travels around the world by satellites.

/haarpio3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Although radio waves can give off heat it is very small. What sort of heat are you talking of in the atmsphere to make such a thing work?

I must confess I find it a bit far fetched. My trade is electronics and I had to learn about radio wave propogation, etc as part of that.

I think I will look into the subject a little bit more to see what it's about. What I don't get is the heat thing as the ionosphere must be heated all the time by the sun. Also, if the transmitters have a 1GW output then that will be a lot less by the time it reaches the higher parts of the atmosphere due to natural attenuation.

I guess if HAARP is the problem then it is it is very easy to attack, being a fixed and well know site.

Last edited by marpat; 29-06-2008 at 01:11 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #23
lightgiver

Quote:
There is no aircraft require marpat it is done by satellites.

Think how fast communication travels around the world by satellites.

oh all them lights in the sky china experienced just before the earth quake,must have been nothing,
just a coincidence,
but everything is a coincidence according to marpat
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #24
marpat
Inactive

LB why do you have to always make it a personal issue? you still bearing a grudge?

Did you see any lights in the sky or are you just taking peoples word for it? perhaps you should contribute instead of trying to provoke an arguement. You got something constructive to say then say it or shut up.

Looking at the material I really think the theory is not valid anyway. Some people say it has nothing to do with Telsa and that the association came about because he did some SIMILAR type of work, not the same stuff. Why don't you enlighten me.

Why don't you give me a technical explanation of the diagram boots posted.

Did you know that you get aerial phenomena due to earth masses rubbing together? this is why megalithic monuments are often on places of unstable geography, because of the lights that appear at times. This also explains UFO pheneomena at such places. Not sure of the mechanism but I think is is caused by the friction of earth plates releasing energy that then escapes upwards, which has the least line of resistance. Maybe this is why there were lights in the sky in China, or maybe somebody made it up, who knows.

Last edited by marpat; 29-06-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 29-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #25
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
LB why do you have to always make it a personal issue? you still bearing a grudge?

Did you see any lights in the sky or are you just taking peoples word for it? perhaps you should contribute instead of trying to provoke an arguement. You got something constructive to say then say it or shut up.

Looking at the material I really think the theory is not valid anyway. Some people say it has nothing to do with Telsa and that the association came about because he did some SIMILAR type of work, not the same stuff. Why don't you enlighten me.

Why don't you give me a technical explanation of the diagram boots posted.

Did you know that you get aerial phenomena due to earth masses rubbing together? this is why megalithic monuments are often on places of unstable geography, because of the lights that appear at times. This also explains UFO pheneomena at such places. Not sure of the mechanism but I think is is caused by the friction of earth plates releasing energy that then escapes upwards, which has the least line of resistance. Maybe this is why there were lights in the sky in China, or maybe somebody made it up, who knows.
LB a personnel issue,LB are you for real,grudges,
you have been exposed on many occasions,and you try to disprove everyone's theory's apart from your own,cowpat,(personnel issues)
we know you are a disinformation agent,
and you can waffle as much as you like,i have done the research,as have others,i am not getting into some long winded debate with YOU,and going around in circles,which always happens with the likes of you.
the facts are there,try and research it,but you are not probably interested in that, only trying to disprove the facts with your empty rhetoric,for your freemason lackeys.
end of my statements,i do not want this one ending up in the rant room,or going off subject,
i will let you have the last word as usual as i will not be replying to you,of the imaginary force you are in,the avatar says it all
you will change it again in a couple of days ,one imagines
BYE BYE.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 07:12 AM   #26
boots
Banned

Quote:
Although radio waves can give off heat it is very small. What sort of heat are you talking of in the atmsphere to make such a thing work?

I must confess I find it a bit far fetched. My trade is electronics and I had to learn about radio wave propogation, etc as part of that.

I think I will look into the subject a little bit more to see what it's about. What I don't get is the heat thing as the ionosphere must be heated all the time by the sun. Also, if the transmitters have a 1GW output then that will be a lot less by the time it reaches the higher parts of the atmosphere due to natural attenuation.

I guess if HAARP is the problem then it is it is very easy to attack, being a fixed and well know site.
I thought you were into electronics marpat?

Checkout what i_am posted in this thread regarding the man Nick Begich his father was in the Canadian government and he lived near the HAARP facility.

How did you know it has an out put of 1GW?

HAARP, would not be easy to attack.
Old 30-06-2008, 07:47 AM   #27
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I thought you were into electronics marpat?

Checkout what i_am posted in this thread regarding the man Nick Begich his father was in the Canadian government and he lived near the HAARP facility.

How did you know it has an out put of 1GW?

HAARP, would not be easy to attack.
How would a fixed site not be easy to attack?

So somebody lived near the place, big deal. I have started to look into the stuff and it does not look that convincing.

And just because somebody worked for the government it does not mean they know all the secrets, or how things work. I will look at what that guy said though just to be sure.

Yes, my trade is electronics. Part of my course was things like microwave, radar, radio, etc. so I do have some idea how stuff works. It gives me an advantage that a lot of people in here don't have.

There are some sites that state that HAARP is not Teslas work but that he only created something similar. Although I can see why HAARP can be useful I still find the whole earthquake thing a bit too far. Can you tell me how changes in the ionospehere caused an earthquake? what about the idea that an earthquake distrupts the ionosphere and this is causing the light?

Last edited by marpat; 30-06-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 30-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #28
boots
Banned

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/jsmith.htm
Quote:
How would a fixed site not be easy to attack?

So somebody lived near the place, big deal. I have started to look into the stuff and it does not look that convincing.
And just because somebody worked for the government it does not mean they know all the secrets, or how things work. I will look at what that guy said though just to be sure.
Yes, my trade is electronics. Part of my course was things like microwave, radar, radio, etc. so I do have some idea how stuff works. It gives me an advantage that a lot of people in here don't have.
There are some sites that state that HAARP is not Teslas work but that he only created something similar.
If the Chinese did attack it. You would have world war three.

O come on man people in the government get to know thing that the public would not know.

Checkout the vid with Nick Begrich on the on the conscious media network.

Here is the link for you.You will have to sign up, but it's for free.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/home.htm

this is a more detailed vid you can watch this.

Last edited by boots; 30-06-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 30-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #29
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

If the Chinese did attack it. You would have world war three.

O come on man people in the government get to know thing that the public would not know.

Checkout the vid with Nick Begrich on the on the conscious media network.

Here is the link for you.You will have to sign up, but it's for free.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/home.htm

this is a more detailed vid you can watch this.
You are not totally correct. Not everybody in government knows everything. There is no need for them to all know and it constitues a risk to security if people know information that they don't need to have, especially if it is something as big as this.

Yes, if China attacked it would be a big problem but don't you think that it would be US provocation. The Chinese will have many scientists, some will be aware of Tesla and his works and they will be monitoring events with their own system so who is to say that such a thing, if it did occur like that, would go undetected?

I am not signing up for another site. I get sick of having to make new accounts just to get access to stuff.
Old 30-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #30
boots
Banned

Originally Posted by boots

With this one marpat you can watch it straight away no need to sign up.

No, not everyone but this guys father sure did.

The Chinese do have their own system, they plan to use it when the Olympics start MSM. But, would there be such away to detect it, who knows Hey.
Old 30-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #31
i_am

Her ya go!! Knock yourselves out

There are articles for and against

http://artbellradioshow.click11.com/HAARP

Overview of Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=1&subcatid=2
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #32
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Her ya go!! Knock yourselves out

There are articles for and against

http://artbellradioshow.click11.com/HAARP

Overview of Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=1&subcatid=2

Read some of those articles but they are a bit fuzzy. You got anything that is really technical? one guy goes on to list that he has been 'assured' by many people what HAARP is, and state some of them have PHd's. I think we are left to faith to believe what he says.

I understand how transmitters work, what wave propogation is, etc. One question for anybody who can answer it. Why in Boots pic did it show the wave returning to earth? low frequency radio waves can travel in such a manner (ground wave propogation) but HAARP is high freq, which means the radiation travels line of sight only, ie. a straight line. The atmoshpere can only reflect low frequency waves and that is why long range ground based transimtters use very low frequency.

Gravity is not strong enough to pull such radiation back to earth otherwise you would never be able to communicate with space probes, etc. I am no expert on radiation but do know a bit about these processes so if somebody else has good technical info on how it works I would be interested.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #33
i_am

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/JEF401A.html

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ora/haarp.html

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/doco...m#Introduction

Last edited by i_am; 30-06-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: add one
Old 30-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #34
boots
Banned

The military knows what they want form it and how to use it marpat.

Why don't you. If you are into electronics?

The military says the HAARP system could:

• give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
  • replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
  • Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
  • provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
  • provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
  • be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
  • be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.
Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

Using satellites marpat.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #35
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I understand how transmitters work, what wave propogation is, etc. One question for anybody who can answer it. Why in Boots pic did it show the wave returning to earth? low frequency radio waves can travel in such a manner (ground wave propogation) but HAARP is high freq, which means the radiation travels line of sight only, ie. a straight line. The atmoshpere can only reflect low frequency waves and that is why long range ground based transimtters use very low frequency.

Something to think about, chemtrails the metalic particles they contain work in conjunction with HAARP keyword ionosphere. I'll leave this for the more technically minded.

BTW to all the weather warefare treaty may go into weather modification

EDIT see boots has done it.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 30-06-2008 at 10:43 AM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #36
kweli

Quote:
Read some of those articles but they are a bit fuzzy. You got anything that is really technical?
I've provided you with this link before Marpat, but in case you forgot, here we go again. Are these reports technical enough for you?

PDF REPORTS
This page contains military, government, and scientific reports pertaining to perpetual war, space wars, military budgets, aerial spraying, arms trading, procurement, and arms control, to list a few....

http://homepage.mac.com/carolepellat...haring255.html
Old 30-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #37
boots
Banned

Well I wonder if marpat will look into this information that we have all provided for him.

The only conclusion you can come up with is.

1. HAARP is real.

2. HAARP is used for weather warfare by the military.

Oh and BTW Katrina had another strange anomaly it suddenly did a U turn and headed for the coast.

Before you answer marpat. Don't focus on this last statement.^

But give me a answer on the posts I have provide for you, for your information and assessment.

As well as others.(i_am and the link kweli has provided for you)

Thank You.
Old 30-06-2008, 11:51 AM   #38
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Something to think about, chemtrails the metalic particles they contain work in conjunction with HAARP keyword ionosphere. I'll leave this for the more technically minded.

BTW to all the weather warefare treaty may go into weather modification
Well I total forgot about that aspect to ES and from what I have read this is what chemtrails are made up off.

It all starts to make sense when you put it all together.
Old 30-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #39
i_am

Quote:
Well I total forgot about that aspect to ES and from what I have read this is what chemtrails are made up off.

It all starts to make sense when you put it all together.
I think there might be something about that in one of the links I posted. I know I read it but not sure if I posted it
Old 30-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #40
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I've provided you with this link before Marpat, but in case you forgot, here we go again. Are these reports technical enough for you?

PDF REPORTS
This page contains military, government, and scientific reports pertaining to perpetual war, space wars, military budgets, aerial spraying, arms trading, procurement, and arms control, to list a few....

http://homepage.mac.com/carolepellat...haring255.html
The HAARP doc won't open for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!