Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 27-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #1
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time
Default China was attacked from HAARP facilities in Alaska

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1104.htm

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin’s "sudden’" diplomatic trip "warn" the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a ‘retaliatory strike’ against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings. to France was made at the behest of China’s President Hu in order to ‘

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a Billion Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.

So powerful was this Shockwave, Britain’s Times Online News Service is reporting that the entire atmosphere over the Chinese earthquake zone became mysteriously changed 30 minutes prior to the 8.0 Magnitude Trembler

“Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of strange multicoloured clouds seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

But one puzzle is that the colours in the Chinese clouds were upside down from a normal circumzenithal halo – red pointing towards the horizon and blue towards the Sun, instead of the other way round.”

Russian scientists are further speculating that the United States strike against China was ‘exactly timed’ to coincide with the dangerous experiments ongoing at Large Hadron Collider for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), and which we had previously reported on in our May 13th report titled “CERN ‘Nailed Heart Of Earth’ With China Quake, Chilean Volcano”.

Russian Military Analysts note that though China’s Military has ordered its vast submarine fleet to ‘disperse’ throughout the Pacific Ocean, the Chinese ‘attack’ against the United States would, most likely, take a form of economic warfare instead of an actual clashing of forces.

More disturbing, however, in these reports is China’s urging of both Syria and Turkey not to allow more water into mighty rivers of the Euphrates and Tigris, which the Iraqis are warning are running dry due to the severe drought in that war-torn Nation.

The importance of this latest move by China is the newly signed Defense PactIran and Syria which would allow Chinese Military Forces permission to use Iranian territory to come to the aid of Syria. signed between

It should be further noted that the Christian Bibles New Testament Book of Revelations (Chapter 16, Verse 12) prophesied that the Euphrates will dry up in preparation for the Battle of Armageddon and would be crossed by an Eastern Army of 200 million soldiers, of which in our World today only China is able to field and have the ability to reach by land alone.
As the United States and China battle for their very survival in a World becoming increasing volatile due to the rapidly growing shortages of both food and fuel, one does indeed wonder if the End Times are now upon us all.

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
rixxmixxhell

Nice post there. Interesting and relevant i feel. There is more to this. Keep 'em coming if you can.

In the reverse speaking blog, they talked about how the chinease people new deep down they were about to be slaughtered by the Reps, via the U.S governments HAARP.

The video on youtube showing the colour clouds or whatever they were was reversed by Peggy who does all the reversing etc, she took the audio from the people you can hear in that video. It's on here blog.

So this further adds to that.

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 27-06-2008 at 03:37 PM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1104.htm

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin’s "sudden’" diplomatic trip "warn" the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a ‘retaliatory strike’ against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings. to France was made at the behest of China’s President Hu in order to ‘

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a Billion Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.

So powerful was this Shockwave, Britain’s Times Online News Service is reporting that the entire atmosphere over the Chinese earthquake zone became mysteriously changed 30 minutes prior to the 8.0 Magnitude Trembler

“Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of strange multicoloured clouds seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

But one puzzle is that the colours in the Chinese clouds were upside down from a normal circumzenithal halo – red pointing towards the horizon and blue towards the Sun, instead of the other way round.”

Russian scientists are further speculating that the United States strike against China was ‘exactly timed’ to coincide with the dangerous experiments ongoing at Large Hadron Collider for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), and which we had previously reported on in our May 13th report titled “CERN ‘Nailed Heart Of Earth’ With China Quake, Chilean Volcano”.

Russian Military Analysts note that though China’s Military has ordered its vast submarine fleet to ‘disperse’ throughout the Pacific Ocean, the Chinese ‘attack’ against the United States would, most likely, take a form of economic warfare instead of an actual clashing of forces.

More disturbing, however, in these reports is China’s urging of both Syria and Turkey not to allow more water into mighty rivers of the Euphrates and Tigris, which the Iraqis are warning are running dry due to the severe drought in that war-torn Nation.

The importance of this latest move by China is the newly signed Defense PactIran and Syria which would allow Chinese Military Forces permission to use Iranian territory to come to the aid of Syria. signed between

It should be further noted that the Christian Bibles New Testament Book of Revelations (Chapter 16, Verse 12) prophesied that the Euphrates will dry up in preparation for the Battle of Armageddon and would be crossed by an Eastern Army of 200 million soldiers, of which in our World today only China is able to field and have the ability to reach by land alone.
As the United States and China battle for their very survival in a World becoming increasing volatile due to the rapidly growing shortages of both food and fuel, one does indeed wonder if the End Times are now upon us all.

Well if you read that part of revelations you will find no references to 200 million soldiers.

Can you give me a brief overview of how such a strike would happen?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
noobcybot
Inactive

I cant find any threads on it, so I was wondering if any of you thought much about the earthquake in England that happened before this? I was awake when it occoured and it was so strange, we were up late and I heard this rumbling which was quick ( high frequency?). And before I could turn to my friend and say "Do you hear that?". I started vibrating, or the land did, the thing is it felt just like before you go out of body. I made a note at this time also that I did not hear any shakings of chandaliers, light fittings, pots and pans (specifically this because they are a load hung up in the kitchen) or anything else. On reflection I could also not recall any electrical interferance with lighting or television. After that we made a move to get out of the premises. The day after though there were police cordening off parts of the city as some chimneys had fallen and some people were reporting wardrobe shakings and so on. And so, it might not have something to do with a harmonic convergence, yet it may have been a tester for the big one in China.
It might have been a bit of a simple conclusion but I, always looking for something with a bit more meaning managed to come up with the idea that something big was going to happen.......woooooo
In any case is there anyone here who has any opinions on this? Or better yet someone who knows about geography?
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
lightgiver

For by thy sorceries(haarp)(911 etc etc) were all nations deceived,and there was a great earth quake,

and in her has found the blood of the prophets,

and of the saints and of all that were slain upon the earth,

and laid hold on the DRAGON that old SERPENT,THE DEVIL,SATAN.

GOG and MAGOG,...........bush and israel ???read old testament

THE PIT IS INDEED DARK AND DEEP

just some quotes from revelations............

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-06-2008 at 10:51 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
For by thy sorceries(haarp)(911 etc etc) were all nations deceived,and there was a great earth quake,

and in her has found the blood of the prophets,

and of the saints and of all that were slain upon the earth,

and laid hold on the DRAGON that old SERPENT,THE DEVIL,SATAN.

GOG and MAGOG,...........bush and israel ???read old testament

THE PIT IS INDEED DARK AND DEEP

just some quotes from revelations............
Er, I think you are getting confused. The Book of Revelation is in the New Testament and is a book describing the spiritual attainment of John in a symbolic journey in which the dark forces within himself are released and overcome, the result being the vision of beatification.

You mention the blood of the prophets but don't give any context. In Revelations the blood of the prophet is within Babylon. If you put it into context it may make a bit more sense.
Old 28-06-2008, 12:28 AM   #7
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Er, I think you are getting confused. The Book of Revelation is in the New Testament and is a book describing the spiritual attainment of John in a symbolic journey in which the dark forces within himself are released and overcome, the result being the vision of beatification.

You mention the blood of the prophets but don't give any context. In Revelations the blood of the prophet is within Babylon. If you put it into context it may make a bit more sense.
ER,
just giving some snippets of info,with regards to the book of revelations,so i aint getting confused,you always try to discredit people don't you,,

and the new test 2nd half of bible was taken from the old test,1st half of bible

and then the king james came along,

everybody interprets in different ways,with ref to the saints,its there for all to see,do you know any history lessons?

gog and magog are mentioned in the old test,

the hostile prince and the land from which he comes to attack is ra el(israel)Ezekiel 38

new test,
2 kings who are to attack the church in a climatic battle but then are to be destroyed by god.....REV 20.8-10

and your story about john is not correct,in the symbolic sense that is........where did you get that one from,freemason lodge.....
it is about the revelation,get it,REVELATIONS,the apocalypse,the destruction of Satan,and then Christ's 1,000 year reign,you Satanists will not like that one will you,and sending Satan to a deep dark pit ..............

the book of revelations is about what is coming............and is actually taking place right NOW.........

i aint going into detail people have to read it for themselves.........

just another point for you to understand fully the new testament,you have to read the old testament,

like i say i aint going in depth otherwise i will be here for a long time...........

I think you are referring to the gnostic kabbalistic interpretation of revelations,the esoteric meaning,the Freemason ideology......ha ha(john and symbolism)
the 7 chakras and the like,obviously nicked from the yogis and Buddhists,
thats what secret societies do,nick all the esoteric practises,and use em for sordid purposes.ie the swastika and the like.

I AM FAR FROM CONFUSED. My ajna chakra is working quite well and as done for many years. WINK WINK.

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-06-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 28-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #8
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
ER,
just giving some snippets of info,with regards to the book of revelations,so i aint getting confused,you always try to discredit people don't you,,

and the new test 2nd half of bible was taken from the old test,1st half of bible

and then the king james came along,

everybody interprets in different ways,with ref to the saints,its there for all to see,do you know any history lessons?

gog and magog are mentioned in the old test,

the hostile prince and the land from which he comes to attack is ra el(israel)Ezekiel 38

new test,
2 kings who are to attack the church in a climatic battle but then are to be destroyed by god.....REV 20.8-10

and your story about john is not correct,in the symbolic sense that is........where did you get that one from,freemason lodge.....
it is about the revelation,get it,REVELATIONS,the apocalypse,the destruction of Satan,and then Christ's 1,000 year reign,you Satanists will not like that one will you,and sending Satan to a deep dark pit ..............

the book of revelations is about what is coming............and is actually taking place right NOW.........

i aint going into detail people have to read it for themselves.........

just another point for you to understand fully the new testament,you have to read the old testament,

like i say i aint going in depth otherwise i will be here for a long time...........

I think you are referring to the gnostic kabbalistic interpretation of revelations,the esoteric meaning,the Freemason ideology......ha ha(john and symbolism)
the 7 chakras and the like,obviously nicked from the yogis and Buddhists,
thats what secret societies do,nick all the esoteric practises,and use em for sordid purposes.ie the swastika and the like.

I AM FAR FROM CONFUSED. My ajna chakra is working quite well and as done for many years. WINK WINK.

Well if you know so much why didn't you make a clear, concise statement rather than a few snippets out of the bible which had no context in the thread. I am sure a man of your calibre could manage to make sense out of the subject.

I will disagree with you about what Revelations means. You obviously take the exoteric, christian fundamentalist interpretation. If it was going to be the end of anything I would say it was a prophecy about the end of the Roman empire, which was the main enemy then. What is wrong with the esoteric meaning? it is a well known fact that anybody who takes the bible literally is a fool. Revelation also needs a kabbalistic key to understand thoroughly, which is shown by the very specific use of numerology. You can believe your own view, but I have mine.

And may I add that you have already taken the thread off topic, so can we get back to talking about how HAARP was used in this quake and leave theology for another thread, please?

Last edited by marpat; 28-06-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 28-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #9
lightgiver

For by thy sorceries(haarp)were all nations deceived,and there was a great EARTHQUAKE,
Book of revelations

did a earthquake destroy the roman empire,i do not think so

oh by the way the roman empire is still here,just under a different guise........

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-06-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 28-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
For by thy sorceries(haarp)were all nations deceived,and there was a great EARTHQUAKE,
Book of revelations

did a earthquake destroy the roman empire,i do not think so

oh by the way the roman empire is still here,just under a different guise........

You are trolling the thread. Can you answer how HAARP was used to attack China? no crap about it being sorcery, just plain facts.
Old 28-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
lizzy

Quote:
You are trolling the thread. Can you answer how HAARP was used to attack China? no crap about it being sorcery, just plain facts.
Stop turning this thread into a religious debate and go learn something.

Start with TESLA.........

and you know very well that LG was NOT saying haarp is socerery, only that TPTB are playing an old game for which there a few various interpretations.......one , for the bible bashers is that the end is neigh, fullfilling a prophesy.......blah , blah....

your disingeniusness is pathetic.

I am deleting my own posts because it just adds to marparts' spamming.

Last edited by lizzy; 28-06-2008 at 08:38 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 07:56 PM   #12
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Stop turning this thread into a religious debate and go learn something.

Start with TESLA.........
Well this is not my forte but can you give me a run down of how this could happen?

If somebody makes a claim in a thread it should be clearly explained. It should not require people to start surfing links and doing research. If people cant be bothered to explain their claims they should not start a thread.

I am not that bothered about the theory of how it can happen but how, if it was used, was it deployed. Tell me how the US created the conditions for such a thing to happen.

Last edited by marpat; 28-06-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 28-06-2008, 08:24 PM   #13
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
do your own research....TESLA!!!!!

WE ARE NOT YOUR RESEARCH PERSONEL..STOP DEMANDING ANSWERS.............

So what you are saying is that you don't have an answer? you could just say that without arguement.

No matter what Tesla says about how it can be done can you explain the method of it's employment? I don't think Tesla would be able to answer that but if you want to impress me with your knowledge perhaps you can give me some insight into how the US managed to deploy such a weapon without the Chinese ever suspecting it. That is all I want to know, how was it deployed/ used, not the theory of how it works.

If somebody asks me about magic stuff then I give an answer, I don't tell them to research the subject without giving any comments because that sort of attitude just shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited by marpat; 28-06-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 28-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #14
boots
Banned

Quote:
So what you are saying is that you don't have an answer? you could just say that without arguement.

No matter what Tesla says about how it can be done can you explain the method of it's employment? I don't think Tesla would be able to answer that but if you want to impress me with your knowledge perhaps you can give me some insight into how the US managed to deploy such a weapon without the Chinese ever suspecting it. That is all I want to know, how was it deployed/ used, not the theory of how it works.

If somebody asks me about magic stuff then I give an answer, I don't tell them to research the subject without giving any comments because that sort of attitude just shows that you don't know what you are talking about.
Uh, Tesla was a brilliant scientist way ahead of his time he understood the principal behind HAARP and there was specialization that the Tungaka event in Siberia was a test for this technology. since then the governments have perfected the technology.

The event would have been quite fast and the Chinese wouldn't have been able to detect it as they would with an ICBM.How could they stop it.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Uh, Tesla was a brilliant scientist way ahead of his time he understood the principal behind HAARP and there was specialization that the Tungaka event in Siberia was a test for this technology. since then the governments have perfected the technology.

The event would have been quite fast and the Chinese wouldn't have been able to detect it as they would with an ICBM.How could they stop it.
OK, but can you tell me how the US would have employed it without anybody knowing? would aircraft have been required, etc? I can easily find info on Tesla and his theories but I just wanted to know if anybody has an idea of how the US was supposed to have manifested such a strike.
Old 29-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #16
boots
Banned

Quote:
OK, but can you tell me how the US would have employed it without anybody knowing? would aircraft have been required, etc? I can easily find info on Tesla and his theories but I just wanted to know if anybody has an idea of how the US was supposed to have manifested such a strike.
There is no aircraft require marpat it is done by satellites.

Think how fast communication travels around the world by satellites.

Old 29-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #17
gee1

If the U.S are found by the Chinese government to be responsible for the earthquake, it will be a test of Benjamin Fulfords claim about the ninja assasins.. either there will be a lot of very dead elite in the west, or the elite will be even more sure of themselves.
just a thought.
gee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #18
i_am

Quote:
It is a tad more sophisticated than that

You really do need to read Angels don't play this Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology

Quote:
HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)
Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.
I am sure Nick Begich can explain it far better than we can.

i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #19
bill23

silly me, i thought it was an earthquake was the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth's crust. there is a distinct lack of evidence as usual. dont question it, just believe..
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #20
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee1 View Post
If the U.S are found by the Chinese government to be responsible for the earthquake, it will be a test of Benjamin Fulfords claim about the ninja assasins.. either there will be a lot of very dead elite in the west, or the elite will be even more sure of themselves.
just a thought.
Yeah mate. I'm waiting for that one too.