Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 17-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #41
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/blog/

About it here, some interesting words, please see! - (althouh i don't quote it, i can see how it could be.

Rick

Yes, this is very creepy:

Quote:
CERN Large Hadron Collider Would Have Killed Earth
As I mentioned in the last articles about this monster, it isn’t going to take place. It’s just that simple. Here are my reversals based upon the youtube video that I posted in the last series of reversals

underground tour-1

underground tour-2

underground tour 3

The young British scientist, all smiles and enthusiasm is working on a project that could have sentenced us all to death. How charming. None of the (cloned) participants seem to be the least bit concerned that their little experiment might go awry. Maybe they express concerns in private, but in public, its all just great.

Well let’s see what would have happened if they were to push forward with it:

The following reversals all came from this section of forward audio:

Reverse:

Now get scared.

Reverse:

Have here a blowup. Have struts in your head. (Well now that doesn’t sound like much fun.)

Reverse:

Hell as overlap (I believe this means when the protons actually collide)

hell-as-overlap

Reverse:

Reverse:

Made the air get little, it’s hot (a little disjointed, but to the point, little air and lots of heat. This doesn’t bode well for Earth life)

Reverse:

And evil, look at the dead.

Reverse:

Everything else is shit

Reverse:

Yell, holocaust

Reverse:

Then we perish.

Reverse:

See this will be a culling. (Yes, the agenda is not just some naïve, overly optimistic scientists playing with our existence, this is a very nasty plan and the planners know exactly what would happen)

Reverse:

Rep heading out, I know he built it (We often call the reptilians reps.)

The next 2 reversals came from that first forward at the beginning of this article:

Reverse:

I see a battle (The One is taking care of business)

Reverse:

Hazard will disappear

(This next reversal is not too clear. I heard Yosemini and it sounds like the speaker has a bit of a lisp, but I’m putting it up and the next one which continues the thought. I do believe the reps also had plans to set off the super volcano and it sounds like some technology emanating from Edwards Air Force Base would have been the trigger. See what you think

Reverse:

Yosemini, Elf burst (Elf is a reptilian minion)

(Here is the longer version of that reversal

Reverse:

Yosemini Elf burst, out of Edward’s nest.

(I think that Edwards Air Force base is not too far from the Park, but my geography is sketchy at best and I didn’t have time to really research this.

The next 3 reversals all came together. I’m splitting them up to make them easier to understand.)

Reverse:

Light end it; He loves (The light of the Creator of course.)

Reverse:

He loves, save, for August

Reverse:

Heal, light end it. He loves, save for August.
and finally:

Reverse:

Zoo out, He had enough (we’ve all had more than enough of this race.)

zoo-out-he-had-enough

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdaemon View Post
Soviets and Nazis had this strategy in war when they were loosing that "so we cant have this factory , lets not our enemies to have it neither" , thats why thousands of villages , factories , tens of thousands of cars/tanks and bridges were literally blown up.Just to makes sure nobody will never-ever get to use it either.I remember hitler wanted to blow up basically anything he could in the end of war when it was clear they were loosing , but someone (hess i guess) made him to stop it with an excuse that "once we start taking them back , we would have to rebuild them" , but some times latter the destruction started again.

But in the other hand , they blow the earth up , consciousness survives and now we have a chance to build world from scratch , kind a like giving a clear page!
It would be so cool to build the reality from scratch without anyone telling me what the properties have to be , i promise that my universe will be very different from one exists today , i had many magical elements and superhero comic book characters in it , loads of elements now only exists in movies thanks to cg and visual special effects , from ghost cities (path of the dead from lotr for example) to a people turning into monsters :P Hulk would be REAL , so underworld lycans and vampires! Yes yes , doesnt sound like peaceful universe , but i never promised "painless paradise" :P
I'd like to make a world with Hobbits and Elves in.

But I do love this world really and hope it won't happen.

Old 18-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #43
rixxmixxhell

Hagbard, what do you think about the reverse speech you posted?? Do you hold any reservations about it? I tend to recognise the strength of reverse speech - but i feel because it is still an infant science - their ''proof' against it being manipulatable i feel is wrong, the peoples own denile system pushes that one to the side - evidently they vehemently refuse to acknowledge it or at least, consider it more so. It is dangerous to assume such a thing. People who don't understand science is one thing, science being another from of indoctrination and ignoring it is another. Science does work, but not as most scholars know, the scientific and spiritual worlds never meet , not even nearly, so we must know how to use science but still be aware some things science can't tell us.

So with that i am sure their are truths and rights in it, but also i am aware it may be wrong, simply, - or outright new age type psyop. Although science can't explain this as yet - or at least we do not know about it, does not mean it is right to think reverse speech is infallible - just because it can't be proved, as yet. So weighing up both sides of the science/spiritual coin - they still claim to 'know' it, all the wile 'denying' 'it'. They say it's infallible - yet seem to recognise it is a science used with spiritual ends?

Did i make any sense ?

I have concerns more so about the actual people who follow it like they are some sort of world saviours about to receive some light sabres and run around the world with their God destroying Reps and all will be jolly good....well thats how i have observed them to be like.

I feel they are living in some dangerous dream world, all the wile they think they are fighting, they are mearly being another side of the new age type coin.
I know it's not strictly new age, but to easily express how i feel about it i need to use such labels.

Well, by doing this thinking they are going to be 'saved' at the last minute, they are doing what every other person who 'thinks' they are awake does, and that stand by and wait for some one or something to come save them. This breeds hippie type attitudes and will just be another page in the book of destroyed people who thought they new.

Rick

P.S - some of the people from the blog of Reverse speech - i posted 3 times, by the forth post i was accused of being a Rep FFS!!

Then theres a few who chat to each other through like code words, knowing others are reading the post - this i feel lets them feed their ego of being the so-called chosen ones. We was here first type attitude, look at us,we are a special blah blah.

And to add - most of them would be the worst people to have near you in case of real trouble - why? Because most of the regulars there are all weak and living in some dream world. Fantasy left aside, i think their deniles use the reverse speech as a way of not really facing what may be in front of us.

A quote from the site......
'''And the last audio is from an Iranian Video on the missile test. None of it is in English, so I’m not bothering with the short forwards. For new people RS will communicate in the language of the listener even if the speaker can’t speak the language. This isn’t just English, but any language. This is another clue as to just how brilliant RS really is.

REALLY..................... So how does the recorder know who is listening?? This makes it all the more pathetic as i go...really doent do it any favours writing shit like that.

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 18-07-2008 at 06:23 PM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #44
hagbard_celine

Rick, to tell you the truth I don't know. However it is possible that reverse speech is true. I doubt if it will ever be an exact science; the scandal of the Beatles' Sergeant Pepper LP and the Judas Priest lawsuit showed that. However, it was discovered long ago by Freud and Jung that subconscious thouhts manifest in our open behavior without our knowledge, often in the most amazing ways. This is what the "Freudian slip" is, as a most common example. Research into how the brain picks up subliminals shows that its subconcious cogitative and perceptive powers far outstrip its conscious thought and ego-state.

But this doesn't mean that Cox is part of the LHC conspiracy! Not at all! It could be that during his interview, the debate over the safety concerns of the LHC might have been on his mind as he was talking, and that this manifested in his outward behavior as the reverse speech that the above blogger detected.

Old 31-07-2008, 08:25 AM   #45
cyberdaemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Rick, to tell you the truth I don't know. However it is possible that reverse speech is true. I doubt if it will ever be an exact science; the scandal of the Beatles' Sergeant Pepper LP and the Judas Priest lawsuit showed that. However, it was discovered long ago by Freud and Jung that subconscious thouhts manifest in our open behavior without our knowledge, often in the most amazing ways. This is what the "Freudian slip" is, as a most common example. Research into how the brain picks up subliminals shows that its subconcious cogitative and perceptive powers far outstrip its conscious thought and ego-state.

But this doesn't mean that Cox is part of the LHC conspiracy! Not at all! It could be that during his interview, the debate over the safety concerns of the LHC might have been on his mind as he was talking, and that this manifested in his outward behavior as the reverse speech that the above blogger detected.
*IF* there is a conspiracy then he is just a tool , whos naive beliefs are that nothing can go wrong.Kind a reminds me story of every second sci-fi shooter where some "safe" test goes wrong and alien invasion or demons or whatever appear as result.Doom and Half-Life for example.But in other hand i woulnt expect armies of monsters to storm trough gateway to the earth and kill us
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #46
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Last edited by logic bomb; 02-08-2008 at 10:03 AM.
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 AM   #47
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by logic bomb; 02-08-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:54 AM   #48
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Old 02-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #49
lookfar

Fooking hell that thing is HUGE!! Great pics there LB, do you have the link where you're getting them from?

Is there any more news on the timeline?
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #50
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200..._collider.html

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a 27 kilometer (17 mile) long particle accelerator straddling the border of Switzerland and France, is nearly set to begin its first particle beam tests. The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) is preparing for its first small tests in early August, leading to a planned full-track test in September - and the first planned particle collisions before the end of the year. The final step before starting is the chilling of the entire collider to -271.25 C (-456.25 F). Here is a collection of photographs from CERN, showing various stages of completion of the LHC and several of its larger experiments (some over seven stories tall), over the past several years.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #51
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdaemon View Post
*IF* there is a conspiracy then he is just a tool , whos naive beliefs are that nothing can go wrong.Kind a reminds me story of every second sci-fi shooter where some "safe" test goes wrong and alien invasion or demons or whatever appear as result.Doom and Half-Life for example.But in other hand i woulnt expect armies of monsters to storm trough gateway to the earth and kill us
Cox is very naive. Have you seen the out-take from Horizon where he's discussing the moon hoax?

Old 02-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #52
hagbard_celine

LB, it reminds me of a villain's lair from a James Bond film! In those films the villain is usually working on some insane plot to destroy the world!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #53
hagbard_celine

Has anyone seen The Mist?

http://www.themist-movie.com/

It's a very frightening and gruesome horror movie set in a small seaside town. A think mist comes rolling and covers the town, and in the mist are hidden monsters from another world that begin attacking the people. The locals have to take refuge in the village supermarket. It turns out that there's a secret government laboratory nearby that's managed to create a "stargate" to another dimension. It's based on the Stephen King short story of the same name.

This is a bit extreme you might think (and hope!), but the truth of the matter is that it is impossible to predict what could happen if you open holes into other worlds. If you're in Geneva when they press the LHC switch and mist appears, get the hell out!

Brain Allen suggested that the Rendlesham Forest incident was exactly what happened in The Mist, if slightly more benign! The Orford Ness laboratory might have accidentally opened a stargate during its radar experiments.

Also could these stargates be opened by natural forces? The aliens found in Varginha, Brazil in 1996 appeared after the worst thunderstorm ever seen in the area.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:01 AM   #54
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic bomb View Post
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200..._collider.html

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a 27 kilometer (17 mile) long particle accelerator straddling the border of Switzerland and France, is nearly set to begin its first particle beam tests. The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) is preparing for its first small tests in early August, leading to a planned full-track test in September - and the first planned particle collisions before the end of the year. The final step before starting is the chilling of the entire collider to -271.25 C (-456.25 F). Here is a collection of photographs from CERN, showing various stages of completion of the LHC and several of its larger experiments (some over seven stories tall), over the past several years.
Cool, thanks honey
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 03-08-2008, 10:28 AM   #55
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Has anyone seen this? It's hilarious (and catchy!!) I love it!! LOL!!! Makes me giggle!!

Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #56
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
Has anyone seen this? It's hilarious (and catchy!!) I love it!! LOL!!! Makes me giggle!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6aU-wFSqt0
Haha I've not seen that before, nice one hun
Old 03-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #57
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Very clever! I'll have to write a new verse about Mini Black Holes and strange quarks!

It will go something along the lines of:

Quote:
And after all that rest of our work is complete
We'll discover about the few things that have slipped under our feet.
Mini black holes cluster down in the Earth
At the core of the planet they go and give borth
To a greedy, gobbling monster that no one can stop
That eats up and feeds on our homeworld's rock cold and hot.

And then there's the strange quarks, and real strange they are
They start a chain reaction and spreads really far
Converting ever single atom in this planets makeup
Until all that's left's a Quark Star just a bland ball of stuff.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:48 PM   #58
thelucifer

Quote:

Love it.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #59
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucifer View Post
Love it.
I'm posting my alternative lyrics in the comments box!

Old 05-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #60
galactic_stargazer

Does anyone know the start date?