Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 21-06-2008, 08:45 AM   #21
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Default Shiva at CERN

logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #22

They know their stuff these people thats for sure .seems that this could go either way once its fired up .The shiva theme fits a lot of native prophecy that says depending on how we thinkand act we could tip the balance one way or the other .That is always true , i think its just a reminder to do the right thing thats important

Shiva is the destroyer or transformer

Attributes of Shiva

Shiva with Parvati. Shiva is depicted three-eyed, with crescent moon on his head, the Ganga flowing through his matted hair, wearing ornaments of serpents and a skull necklace, covered in ashes and Trisula and Damaru are seen in the background.
Shiva Bearing the Descent of the Ganges River as Parvati and Bhagiratha, and the bull Nandi look, folio from a Hindi manuscript by the saint Narayan, circa 1740Third Eye: Shiva is often depicted with a third eye with which he burned Desire (Kāma) to ashes.[

According to Gavin Flood, "Śiva is a god of ambiguity and paradox", whose attributes include opposing themes.[113] The ambivalent nature of this deity is apparent in some of his names and the stories told about him.

[edit] Destroyer versus benefactor

Shiva carrying the corpse of his consort दाक्षायनि (सती) Dakshayani (Sati).In the Yajurveda two contrary sets of attributes for both malignant or terrific (Sanskrit: rudra) and benign or auspicious (Sanskrit: śiva) forms can be found, leading Chakravarti to conclude that "all the basic elements which created the complex Rudra-Śiva sect of later ages are to be found here."[114] In the Mahabharata, Shiva is depicted as "the standard of invincibility, might, and terror", as well as a figure of honor, delight, and brilliance.[115] The duality of Shiva's fearful and auspicious attributes appears in contrasted names.
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #23
siliconpsychosis

The LHC secret motto :

'The Universe started with a Big Bang so lets finish it with one'.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #24
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
The LHC secret motto :

'The Universe started with a Big Bang so lets finish it with one'.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #25
nimlyn

In one of my "End Time" dreams in 2002 I was inside a huge dome holding a statue / model of two men, one dark the other pale. I choose the pale statue which was God. Next! I was in a cathedral type building where the end was being organised. The song “Cheek to Cheek was chosen for the requiem. Next! I saw an American President playing golf who resembled Bill Clinton .

So it is freaky to read all this years’ news about deities and colliders and the retired Clintons…Eek!

But anyways! Here’s a recent news article about the Collider…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7468966.stm
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #26
rixxmixxhell

Sounds like ''Scorched Earth Policy'' - if we can't have it, we'll destroy it attitude.

We must follow what ever news/info we can get of this. Maybe transmute it so it fails or something. Although, that may in fact cause destruction, so, i guess, it's part of the 'plan' - a learning experience. It doesn't mean it's going to be destruction though does it. We may learn massive things from this!! You know, we can't be sure, although i would hazard a guess it's ''too'' dangerous to turn on - too unpredictable. Unless we new for sure, then i think it should be saved for another millennium!!!

Rick
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #27
dangermouse2

Default A dodecagon

It looks like the shape in the photograph is a dodecagon, a polygon with 12 sides. I think I remember seeing in another photo of the collider an octagon. I wonder if these shapes are arbitrary?

Kurschak's Theorem:

http://agutie.homestead.com/files/kurschak1.html

Perhaps someone with a better understanding of mathematics knows the significance of this? Does it have any practical applications?

http://www.gogeometry.com/Ancestral.htm

Apparently, the shape has some special length to the Incan culture. Here, it was used to decorate a sacrificial knife. Perhaps, also, a reference to the Mayan calendar and 2012 prophecy?

http://agutie.homestead.com/files/Puzzle_12_angles.htm

Some related pages:

http://agutie.homestead.com/files/We...B_incas_13.htm

Occult significance of a dodecagram:

http://www.markdefrates.com/pages/symbola.html

The significance of the number 12 is unmistakable. Perhaps a reference to the Zodiac, astrology, or a symbol of completion?

Half the number of sides makes a hexagon, and by extension, the hexagram:

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

I don't know why scientists would go along with this. Perhaps they think it will lead to the greater good, like the scientists who leaked A-bomb secrets to the Soviets? I wonder who's funding this thing? What do they hope to accomplish by it? A wormhole? A superweapon? What good will it do them if it makes a 3,000 mile crater in the side of the Earth? Will they really enjoy themselves once most of humanity has been wiped out?
dangermouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #28
chattanova

Thanx for making this thread lottie. It's not much talked about due to the size of this IMO crazy experiment.
Here's a fresh report (pdf) CERN on LHC Safety. http://lsag.web.cern.ch/lsag/LSAG-Report.pdf How trustable is a report like this
Quote:

A interesting article (norwegian) about all the danger this includes http://www.abcnyheter.no/node/69330

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 26-06-2008 at 03:40 PM.
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimlyn View Post
In one of my "End Time" dreams in 2002 I was inside a huge dome holding a statue / model of two men, one dark the other pale. I choose the pale statue which was God. Next! I was in a cathedral type building where the end was being organised. The song “Cheek to Cheek was chosen for the requiem. Next! I saw an American President playing golf who resembled Bill Clinton .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oWiTxsdR6no

So it is freaky to read all this years’ news about deities and colliders and the retired Clintons…Eek!

But anyways! Here’s a recent news article about the Collider…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7468966.stm
The people trying to stop the LHC admit that high powered collisions of the type carried out in the LHC do happen when the Earth's atmosphere is stuck by cosmic rays, but those collisions aren't dangerous because the mini-black holes and strangelets have enough velocity to fly off into space. Those produced by the LHC do not; they'll be captured in the Earth's gravitational field and accumulate at the centre of the Earth.

Old 28-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #30
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
Sounds like ''Scorched Earth Policy'' - if we can't have it, we'll destroy it attitude.

That's what I'm thinking to. I call it a "Gotterdammerung manoeuvre". Some elements of the Illuminati must have twigged by now that they can't win. They'll never have their NWO, and it would be just like tham to destroy the Earth rather than let free humans have it. That's the kind of spiteful attitude that is typical of them.

Old 28-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #31
rixxmixxhell

"Gotterdammerung manoeuvre". Huh never heard of that.

It's true, they will fall deeper and deeper into bondage as they realize they will fail, and how bitter that must be, after all, they sold their children and souls for it. I can see it now, being chased from their pathetic mountain retreats as they are flushed out into our waiting hands....Ahh ...isn't ironic, don't ya' think, it's like raieeeaannn, on you wedding day, it's like....yea 'nough of that hehe.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #32
nimlyn

Regarding the Hells-gate, I mean Hadron Collider...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,373302,00.html

Quote:
States the following:-

MEYRIN, Switzerland — The most powerful atom-smasher ever built could make some bizarre discoveries, such as invisible matter or extra dimensions in space, after it is switched on in August.

But some critics fear the Large Hadron Collider could exceed physicists' wildest conjectures: Will it spawn a black hole that could swallow Earth? Or spit out particles that could turn the planet into a hot dead clump?

Ridiculous, say scientists at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, known by its French initials CERN — some of whom have been working for a generation on the $5.8 billion collider, or LHC.

"Obviously, the world will not end when the LHC switches on," said project leader Lyn Evans.

David Francis, a physicist on the collider's huge ATLAS particle detector, smiled when asked whether he worried about black holes and hypothetical killer particles known as strangelets.

"If I thought that this was going to happen, I would be well away from here," he said.

The collider basically consists of a ring of supercooled magnets 17 miles in circumference attached to huge barrel-shaped detectors. The ring, which straddles the French and Swiss border, is buried 330 feet underground.

The machine, which has been called the largest scientific experiment in history, isn't expected to begin test runs until August, and ramping up to full power could take months. But once it is working, it is expected to produce some startling findings.

Scientists plan to hunt for signs of the invisible "dark matter" and "dark energy" that make up more than 96 percent of the universe, and hope to glimpse the elusive Higgs boson, a so-far undiscovered particle thought to give matter its mass.

The collider could find evidence of extra dimensions, a boon for superstring theory, which holds that quarks, the particles that make up atoms, are infinitesimal vibrating strings.

The theory could resolve many of physics' unanswered questions, but requires about 10 dimensions — far more than the three spatial dimensions our senses experience.

The safety of the collider, which will generate energies seven times higher than its most powerful rival, at Fermilab near Chicago, has been debated for years. The physicist Martin Rees has estimated the chance of an accelerator producing a global catastrophe at one in 50 million — long odds, to be sure, but about the same as winning some lotteries.

By contrast, a CERN team this month issued a report concluding that there is "no conceivable danger" of a cataclysmic event. The report essentially confirmed the findings of a 2003 CERN safety report, and a panel of five prominent scientists not affiliated with CERN, including one Nobel laureate, endorsed its conclusions.

Critics of the LHC filed a lawsuit in a Hawaiian court in March seeking to block its startup, alleging that there was "a significant risk that ... operation of the Collider may have unintended consequences which could ultimately result in the destruction of our planet."

One of the plaintiffs, Walter L. Wagner, a physicist and lawyer, said Wednesday CERN's safety report, released June 20, "has several major flaws," and his views on the risks of using the particle accelerator had not changed.

On Tuesday, U.S. Justice Department lawyers representing the Department of Energy and the National Science Foundation filed a motion to dismiss the case.

The two agencies have contributed $531 million to building the collider, and the NSF has agreed to pay $87 million of its annual operating costs. Hundreds of American scientists will participate in the research.

The lawyers called the plaintiffs' allegations "extraordinarily speculative," and said "there is no basis for any conceivable threat" from black holes or other objects the LHC might produce. A hearing on the motion is expected in late July or August.

In rebutting doomsday scenarios, CERN scientists point out that cosmic rays have been bombarding the earth, and triggering collisions similar to those planned for the collider, since the solar system formed 4.5 billion years ago.

And so far, Earth has survived.

"The LHC is only going to reproduce what nature does every second, what it has been doing for billions of years," said John Ellis, a British theoretical physicist at CERN.

Critics like Wagner have said the collisions caused by accelerators could be more hazardous than those of cosmic rays.

Both may produce micro black holes, subatomic versions of cosmic black holes — collapsed stars whose gravity fields are so powerful that they can suck in planets and other stars.

But micro black holes produced by cosmic ray collisions would likely be traveling so fast they would pass harmlessly through the earth.

Micro black holes produced by a collider, the skeptics theorize, would move more slowly and might be trapped inside the earth's gravitational field — and eventually threaten the planet.

Ellis said doomsayers assume that the collider will create micro black holes in the first place, which he called unlikely. And even if they appeared, he said, they would instantly evaporate, as predicted by the British physicist Stephen Hawking.

As for strangelets, CERN scientists point out that they have never been proven to exist. They said that even if these particles formed inside the Collider they would quickly break down.

When the LHC is finally at full power, two beams of protons will race around the huge ring 11,000 times a second in opposite directions. They will travel in two tubes about the width of fire hoses, speeding through a vacuum that is colder and emptier than outer space.

Their trajectory will be curved by supercooled magnets — to guide the beams around the rings and prevent the packets of protons from cutting through the surrounding magnets like a blowtorch.

The paths of these beams will cross, and a few of the protons in them will collide, at a series of cylindrical detectors along the ring. The two largest detectors are essentially huge digital cameras, each weighing thousands of tons, capable of taking millions of snapshots a second.

Each year the detectors will generate 15 petabytes of data, the equivalent of a stack of CDs 12 miles tall. The data will require a high speed global network of computers for analysis.

Wagner and others filed a lawsuit to halt operation of the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider, or RHIC, at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in New York state in 1999. The courts dismissed the suit.

The leafy campus of CERN, a short drive from the shores of Lake Geneva, hardly seems like ground zero for doomsday. And locals don't seem overly concerned. Thousands attended an open house here this spring.

"There is a huge army of scientists who know what they are talking about and are sleeping quite soundly as far as concerns the LHC," said project leader Evans.
Old 30-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #33
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
"Gotterdammerung manoeuvre". Huh never heard of that.

It's true, they will fall deeper and deeper into bondage as they realize they will fail, and how bitter that must be, after all, they sold their children and souls for it. I can see it now, being chased from their pathetic mountain retreats as they are flushed out into our waiting hands....Ahh ...isn't ironic, don't ya' think, it's like raieeeaannn, on you wedding day, it's like....yea 'nough of that hehe.
I won't be able to supres my satisfaction I think!

But they are just the kind of people who will destroy everything rather accept defeat.

Have you ever read The Magican's Nephew by CS Lewis. It's a prequel to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It tells the story of how the evil queen first comes to Narnia. She originally comes from another world, but is inadvetantly brought to Narnia by Digory Kirk, the boy in the story (who grows up to be Professor Kirk from LWAW, the man played by Jim Broadbent in the film). She has wiped out every living thing in her own world by a magic spell called "The Deplorable Word":

Quote:
The Deplorable Word is a magical curse which, when uttered with the "proper ceremonies", ended all life in the world of Charn except that of the one who speaks it. Lewis does not explicitly link the Deplorable Word to nuclear weapons, but he certainly makes allusions to the power of humanity to destroy itself. Writing in 1955 at the height of the Cold War, Lewis has Aslan say to Digory and Polly, who are from the Victorian era:

“ It is not certain that some wicked one of your race will not find out a secret as evil as the Deplorable Word and use it to destroy all living things. And soon, very soon, before you are an old man and an old woman, great nations of your world will be ruled by tyrants who care no more for joy and justice and mercy than the Empress Jadis (The evil queen from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe). Let your world beware. That is the warning. ”

When Jadis is awakened, she tells Digory and Polly of a world-wide civil war she fought with her sister. All of Jadis' armies were defeated, having been made to fight to the death of the last soldier, and her sister claimed victory. Then Jadis spoke the horrible curse which her sister knew she had discovered but did not think she would use. A moment later, Jadis says, she was "the only living thing beneath the sun".

The children are shocked by this account, but Jadis has no remorse or pity for all the ordinary people whom she killed; in her eyes, they only existed for her to use, and she blames her sister for, in her view, leaving her with no choice but to invoke the curse. The past rulers of her race, who evidently had not always been evil, knew of the Deplorable Word's existence but not the word itself, and had vowed that none of them, nor their descendants, would seek to discover it. Jadis said she had "learned it in a secret place and paid a terrible price to learn it", though she did not say what the price was. Nor does the book say what the word is, or how it was learned, or what the "proper ceremonies" were that must accompany it. (Source, Wikipedia)
In the book the queen effectively carries out a Gotterdammerung manouevre. She wipes out the entire world rather than let her sister have her victory. That is the mentality of the Illuminati.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 30-06-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:01 PM   #34
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Regarding the Hells-gate, I mean Hadron Collider...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,373302,00.html

So it's been knocked back from May to August now.. apocalypse postponed?

Old 09-07-2008, 04:45 AM   #35
nimlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine

So it's been knocked back from May to August now.. apocalypse postponed?
Yup! In 2001 I experienced a whole bunch of end time dreams pointing towards a specific day and month (14th of September) but no year…Being agnostic I really didn’t know what to think of the dreams but when the events of 9/11 happened I did wonder if there was anything to this spiritual stuff…Anyhow! This year has brought in more of the same kind of dreams that I was having in 2001…The 2008 dreams have included Gabriel, Angels & Orbs, myself being told that my name used to be known as Meridian Oprah and then Gods name being?…Eek! I’ll keep that hushed, as you’ll laugh yours socks off at that one, also mention about Genesis and a giant, dimensional doorways, also a telepathic rod of light that’s concerned about the American satellites sent to its homeland…

So reading about the HC and the start-up dates which are now getting eerily close to my 2001 dream dates about September the 14th and the end of the world…I do wonder again! Maybe something to it but then again maybe not…
Old 09-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #36
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Yup! In 2001 I experienced a whole bunch of end time dreams pointing towards a specific day and month (14th of September) but no year…Being agnostic I really didn’t know what to think of the dreams but when the events of 9/11 happened I did wonder if there was anything to this spiritual stuff…Anyhow! This year has brought in more of the same kind of dreams that I was having in 2001…The 2008 dreams have included Gabriel, Angels & Orbs, myself being told that my name used to be known as Meridian Oprah and then Gods name being?…Eek! I’ll keep that hushed, as you’ll laugh yours socks off at that one, also mention about Genesis and a giant, dimensional doorways, also a telepathic rod of light that’s concerned about the American satellites sent to its homeland…

So reading about the HC and the start-up dates which are now getting eerily close to my 2001 dream dates about September the 14th and the end of the world…I do wonder again! Maybe something to it but then again maybe not…
Hope not.

But if so I just hope we can do something to stop it. If not maybe some other consciousness will.

As I said, I beleive we're masters of our own destiny, but if the world is going to be destroyed and some friendly passing alien offers to help I'll happily swallow my pride and accept!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:58 PM   #37
nimlyn

G’day hagbard_celine.

Aye! I have conflicting dreams that suggest I’m still going to be around until 2029 at least so I can’t imagine anything happening this year or anytime soon…Although then again…Maybe my UFO ride off this planet has already been booked for me…Dreams eh!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #38
rixxmixxhell

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/blog/

About it here, some interesting words, please see! - (althouh i don't quote it, i can see how it could be.

Rick
Old 10-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #39
delamo1999

I have been reading about this project and truthfully I don't think anything major is going to happen if they decide to follow through with it. Seems like another overpriced toy built at the expense of the planets taxpayers.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #40
cyberdaemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
That's what I'm thinking to. I call it a "Gotterdammerung manoeuvre". Some elements of the Illuminati must have twigged by now that they can't win. They'll never have their NWO, and it would be just like tham to destroy the Earth rather than let free humans have it. That's the kind of spiteful attitude that is typical of them.
Soviets and Nazis had this strategy in war when they were loosing that "so we cant have this factory , lets not our enemies to have it neither" , thats why thousands of villages , factories , tens of thousands of cars/tanks and bridges were literally blown up.Just to makes sure nobody will never-ever get to use it either.I remember hitler wanted to blow up basically anything he could in the end of war when it was clear they were loosing , but someone (hess i guess) made him to stop it with an excuse that "once we start taking them back , we would have to rebuild them" , but some times latter the destruction started again.

But in the other hand , they blow the earth up , consciousness survives and now we have a chance to build world from scratch , kind a like giving a clear page!
It would be so cool to build the reality from scratch without anyone telling me what the properties have to be , i promise that my universe will be very different from one exists today , i had many magical elements and superhero comic book characters in it , loads of elements now only exists in movies thanks to cg and visual special effects , from ghost cities (path of the dead from lotr for example) to a people turning into monsters :P Hulk would be REAL , so underworld lycans and vampires! Yes yes , doesnt sound like peaceful universe , but i never promised "painless paradise" :P

Last edited by cyberdaemon; 17-07-2008 at 05:27 PM.
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote