Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 28-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
clint_giles
Banned

Default Your Phones and Trinkets are tracking YOU !

This morning is the first time i heard it on mainstream,ever.

but it was reported that British Owned company reveled that is has a program which is a third party tracker,to help businesses track their customers in the upcoming holiday shopping season....lol
to take a look at whats hot and whats not....lol

ok that's a good one.

this has been known to many on the forums here,and other forums.
well those that actually care
for atleast a few years now.
and it most likely has been happening ever since all this became available to the public,no doubt about it!

i have emailed the source of the news this morning and asked them for a link to where they got this from,as i cannot find it anywhere on their web page,of course

but here is a few articles from the past ,stating so.

PRIVACY IS A THING OF THE PAST !

---------------

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/mac...-you-care/1109

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-company.html

http://radar.oreilly.com/2011/04/app...-tracking.html

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/...hone-tracking/

http://gizmodo.com/5793925/your-ipho...ere-youve-been
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
cess

Wow, this has been big news in the US mainstream media since at least the summer. I wonder why it took so long to pick up over there? Maybe your media lapdogs are even more obedient than ours are.
Old 28-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
Wow, this has been big news in the US mainstream media since at least the summer. I wonder why it took so long to pick up over there? Maybe your media lapdogs are even more obedient than ours are.
well im sure it might of been played sometime before?
i just caught it this morning taking boy to school.

i was shocked because normally its all about hollywood or the sport scores.
with the odd bit about local people and their woes.

does anyone care in the USA,that the amendment rights have been violated for a long time?

or is it the same as Canada?
Old 28-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
rolf harris
Banned

there are ways around it but you have to be tech savy,
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
no there's not
Old 28-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
rolf harris
Banned

agree to disagree then.

Are you familiar with rooting android phones?
Old 28-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
rolf harris
Banned

flashing a custom rom will get rid of the stock apps and widgets on the stock rom that has far, far too many permissions. Same with carrier apps, since they too mine data from phones. The peep, facebook, ect. apps in particular required a disturbing amount of permissions to run. Part of the reason why I rooted and flashed to CM 7.1, actually. It has phone goggles and permission controlling built it actually, so it can be a safe, user controlled, relatively tracking free experience. So not 100% but you can minimize it.
Old 28-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
plam
Banned

Who's smarter then, you or the phone? I hate to lose so I don't have one!

Last edited by plam; 28-11-2011 at 04:10 PM.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #9
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
but it was reported that British Owned company reveled that is has a program which is a third party tracker,to help businesses track their customers in the upcoming holiday shopping season....lol
to take a look at whats hot and whats not....lol
There's no way to get around being track if we use computers. I personally have refused to get a cell phone but I do use a computer.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
does anyone care in the USA,that the amendment rights have been violated for a long time?
Not really, no. As long as nothing pre-empts their shows about people dancing or whatever, they don't give a shit. There's really no hope for this country.
Old 28-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
rolf harris
Banned

I don't why so many are against mobile phones, it's not like you're going to have your conversations listened to because you frequent some conspiracy sites on the internet. You can use hands free kits to avoid the side effects. Seems part of the tracking is to identify wi fi hotspots. What do you guys do if your car brakes down on a country road?
Most of you have bank accounts and passports, you're already tracked, having a phone ain't going to make any difference but if you think it's better to use a pay phone that's choice.
Old 28-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #12
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
Not really, no. As long as nothing pre-empts their shows about people dancing or whatever, they don't give a shit. There's really no hope for this country.

it been set in stone,all time ago,before 1776
Old 28-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #13
bobster
Banned

Quote:
I don't why so many are against mobile phones, it's not like you're going to have your conversations listened to because you frequent some conspiracy sites on the internet. You can use hands free kits to avoid the side effects. Seems part of the tracking is to identify wi fi hotspots. What do you guys do if your car brakes down on a country road?
Most of you have bank accounts and passports, you're already tracked, having a phone ain't going to make any difference but if you think it's better to use a pay phone that's choice.

and they complain on the internet, pretty ironic
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #14
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris
Ya dont use any of this new SPYING GARBAGE!! (I dont)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
rhydra

To be honest I doubt the security bods will be interested in this site anyway, along with other up-front discussion sites, people are able to air their views about certain things and stuff. Bit of a safety valve. It's the people who don't say anything, or only say a few things to a few people.
Old 28-11-2011, 06:48 PM   #16
ray nelson

the company i work for have just given nice new [email protected] to all management staff, what they havent told everyone is that each device has geolocation software installed

of course the company would never dream of invading peoples personal privacy by activating it though
ray nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #17
rainbowdear

Unhappy

i have known this for at least a decade or more...not news i am afraid...i don't own one of these silly little toys...which also pollute your health whatever "they" may say!
And of course same goes for the net...but here...hey!hey! iam!!!!i give up!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #18
rolf harris
Banned

I wonder how long your life expectancy is lengthened too for not using a mobile phone?

There are many things besides phones that could affect your health.
Old 28-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #19
atlantabizgal

Quote:
I don't use a mobile phone because I'm not so important that people have to be able to contact me at any given moment of the day.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
rainbowdear

i don't want a dog-leash around me thanks!
i like to loose myself in a crowd and even my dearest and closest don't have to know my every move. I do nothing "bad" i just like to have my safe little bit of freedom...
well i don't think that micro-waves are that excellent for your health...just like Fukushima Daiichi is not good for your health or my health...but hwat you do is up to you...i like to do what i want as much as possible...when it is still possible...i am not a "sheep"...but i am daring like a goat...i sm not a coward...just i put my life in danger when i decide not when and how they tell me...ok what's your name now "Harris"
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote