Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 01-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #41
magicyellowcat
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Look up Hydrogen on demand.
Water molecules are seperated into hydrogen and oxygen atoms by electrolysis, of course.
Hydrogen has been shown to contain more energy than the electricity required to produce it (ie over-unity). What is required is a sufficiently energy-efficient device to produce it - which seems to have been done by several experimenters.

It seems that one cannot exist without the other. They are interdependent.
Don't ask me to go into the physics though, but I'm sure the answer is out there if you do some searching.
Sweet thanks for the info.
http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/hydrogen-from-water.htm

This is a cool documentary, in part 3 that one guy talks about flying saucers.

I get little confused sometimes with this flying high-tech stuff cause it's like seems to be totally connected to how time/space stuff works. It's like it does not move though space in time, rather it moves though time in space. But then that has effects on how consciousness perceives time/space. I don't have a problem that time/space may have a inverted polarity though, but how do you be aware of it?
magicyellowcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #42
noewhan

2 hrs of Hydrogen fuel explanation:

Joe Water Fuel Cell - Hydrogen Generator

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86797220015378

It doesn't take much energy to split the water. (As I recall, he says 4 volts.)
The water gets re-used by the system, and the gas required for the fuel cell is not enough to create a nasty explosion. (See the jar in the car for e.g)
The fuel cell will reduce the oil usage by 80%. The other 20% would be used by the moving parts.
To get it to work properly, you need to adjust the 'distributer cap' (depends on the make of the car I guess).

Ok, so for a battery, is it possible to make an endless battery which emulates the Earths tech-tonic plate / energy creation? John Hutchinson apparently proves it in this film:

So technically, the vibration of the running car would keep the charge of the batteries.

I really want to test this stuff out one day. lol.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #43
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicyellowcat View Post

I know this is off topic, but their is a bunch of smart people posting stuff here and i got to ask. What do you all think of Anti-gravity? I got no idea what to make of it. How is Anti-gravity related to free energy?
Hey Magicyellow cat,

been a bit busy so sorry for the delay.

I got a book on Anti Gravity, well several actually, it could well be another surpressed technology, there's a few interesting books on it from alternative press, worth searching out. For me, Anti Gravity would show an understanding of nature deeper than our accepted current one does. With it, even the hardest tasks become easier and is therefore of major significance to our development. Some inventors working on Free Energy have reported Anti Gravity effects - John Searle for one.

Its an interesting topic. Keep reading and have an open mind.

The hydrogen fuel thing is intriguing. It appears that some people have achieved it, but thats hotly contested. As it stands, the only answer is don't believe the hype, but understand that yes, it probably has been worked out, but kept quiet. Thats my take on it anyway.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #44
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
true that energy cannot be created or destroyed (at least as far as we know), but that doesn't necessarily mean that free energy is impossible, the amount of energy in the zero point field is almost infinite.

There are people who claim to have created over-unity devices with more than 100% efficiency, they claim it works by extracting energy from the zero point field.

so in a way I agree, it's not entirely free, but it is almost infinite.
I wouldn't say it is infinite we aren't sure until we start tapping it.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #45
davebun

We live in an Electric Universe. The sun and stars are not hydrogen bombs but plasma z-pinches powered by galactic and inter-galactic electric currents - massive Birkeland currents. One day, if and when the Electric Universe is admitted by the powers-that-be, humanity should be able to tap into this boundless energy.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226351
davebun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #46
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebun View Post
We live in an Electric Universe. The sun and stars are not hydrogen bombs but plasma z-pinches powered by galactic and inter-galactic electric currents - massive Birkeland currents. One day, if and when the Electric Universe is admitted by the powers-that-be, humanity should be able to tap into this boundless energy.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226351
It will be found somewhere in between the two competing theories. Conventional theories and electric universe theories. For example the sun is not powered by what you describe. And you only got to look at nuclear physics to understand how they got it so wrong there. Plasma is a by product.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #47
noncooperation

Please, person of misinformation, don't make 'announcements' making it appear to be fact, hence the title of your thread.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #48
inversedivinity

I got sick of all my untrained speculation so I decided to hit the physics forum to see what them guys would say. I started a zero point energy thread and got one good reply so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusPwnd
A key thing to realize is that energy alone is not useful. Its not good enough to have energy in order to do work. You need to "move" the energy from one place to another and while doing that you can perform work. This is where the idea of entropy is important. Entropy must increase or stay the same, that means energy will only "move" in one direction, towards higher entropy.

For a practical example, consider a ship on the ocean. The ocean contains vast, vast amounts of thermal energy. More than enough to run the ship. Why not run the ship off of the ocean thermal energy? Because its not enough to simply have energy. You have to move it to get work. If you can devise a way to move the thermal energy of the warm ocean water to a colder reservoir you could do work with it (that is, power the ship). Unfortunately no such reservoir exists for the ship to take advantage of.

Zero point energy is similar. There is no where to dump it and get useful work out. To get useful work you need to move from a higher energy state to a lower energy state and output some energy for the work, but there is no lower state. Its the lowest state there is, that is the definition of zero point.

So guys if it is aether then or not how the hell do we get the zero point energy to move? Or even get the aether to move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusPwnd
Note that discussion of perpetual energy devices is explicitly banned here. Its not science and its distracting from this forums intent.
Woah they are touchy about the subject.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 01-05-2013 at 11:36 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #49
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Please, person of misinformation, don't make 'announcements' making it appear to be fact, hence the title of your thread.
I would offer my appologies Mr Noncooperation but I fear you would not accept!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #50
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
So guys if it is aether then or not how the hell do we get the zero point energy to move? Or even get the aether to move.

Thanks for the ressurection!

There is the problem, the energy is static so to capture it, we must move something through it. The argument is, it costs you more energy to make something move through it than you capture back. But I don't believe that is entirely accurate nor does it completely explain it for a few reasons.

I will come back and write more later today and give you some of my points.

I don't want to fob you off with a video but please watch the first 11 minutes of the 1995 Channel 4, Equinox documentary 'It Runs On Water' I recommend the whole documentary but the first 11 minutes nicely shows all sides of the argument. Please watch to the end and see the Fire Engineer saying Yes it works and you'll see, yes they are touchy about it. Show them something real and they complain it needs more measurement and deny the possibility based on same old arguments, 2nd law of thermo dynamics. But they do not take into account the idea that a device may be tapping an additional source. Its a fundamental flaw in my opinion.

Quote:
It Runs on Water [Part-1/5]
Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6Ng_xllrU

Here's a NASA mention of the invention

Quote:
A Shocking New Pump
http://spinoff.nasa.gov/spinoff2000/ip3.htm
Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #51
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
I don't think anyone in the "free energy" movement claims that energy is being created out of nothing - only that there is no cost (ie. nothing is being destroyed to produce it).
No difference I'm afraid. Your statement is illogical
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #52
pi3141

Here's another one well worth looking at.

Please watch from 12:15 onwards to 16:45 where he explains how he and an assistant used electronic bits from a radar system to make a mapping system and take 'pictures' of magnetic fields and how they got a picture of a magnetic field 'firing'

Quote:
Magnetic Exchange Forces - Howard Johnson

Link - http://www.planetseeder.com/watch.php?mdid=3571
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #53
wastedspace

Quote:

Orgonite causes the aether to flow vertically.

https://www.google.com/search?q=froz...tf-8&aq=t&rls=
wastedspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #54
pi3141

Quote:

Tesla, it transpires was working on tapping some of that energy in ground state. He was aware of the Schuman cavity and the energy within it. It seems he was trying to build a transmitter big enough to make that energy vibrate. Using sympathetic vibration, like a laser, to get the energy moving at a predicted frequency and then tap it, by tuning into it.

As Tesla tried to explain, if you push a child on a swing, it takes time and effort to make it swing, but once you get it going, if you push at exactly the right moment, it takes little effort to keep it going, yet there is a lot more energy in the swing, than the effort you are putting in. This idea is of course debatedand rightly so.

This swing concept also illustrates one of the concepts of Free Energy advocates, time periods. They are very important and taking an instantaneous value at a point in time of the output and input does not always tell the full story.You need to get the child swinging and then keep it going with minimal input for a period of time long enough to recoup your initial effort to get the swing moving.

The Hydrosonic pump appears to put more energy out than in, over a time period of about half an hour. Initially, when they shot that video, nobody understood what the machine was doing and as the readings appeared to give over unity results, the argument was it couldn't be possible and it needed more measurement. Now it is understood that a shock wave develops which seems to contribute to the efficiency of the machine rather than hinder it, its obvious the output is probably explained by the input power and the contributing factor of the shock wave. But until that was accepted, and too many it is still not, it was not possible for the machine to do what it did.

I started a thread on an electric vehicle forum about Negative Pulse Charging lead acid batteries, I found out about it one way or another and started looking at it. There were study's that suggested it was beneficial and I spoke with an ex BBC R&D engineer who worked on the Portable News Gathering equipment engineering team in 1975(ish). The guy on their team responsible for batteries proved to them, that burping batteries while charging charged the batteries quicker and you got more in them. So they built the batteries and chargers for their equipment to do that.

I bought to the forums attention the more recent white papers from IEEE regarding Negative Pulse Charging, they did not want to know, it wasn't any better, the 1970's GM study that everyone in the industry rely's on says it was no good. So that was it, they would not accept it, one of them even asked why I was raising the issue on an electric car forum, what use was it? Faster charging deeper batteries, no use what so ever in an electric car.

Through that forum I was contacted by the author of a study done for NASA where the study showed that Negative Pulse or Burp charging is beneficial. I posted his study. I guess some of them still don't believe it and won't look into it because they don't want to believe it.

Some people simply will not accept any change to their world view and they will argue against any facts you show them, its as bad as religous brainwashing and in fact, it is the scientific version of the same thing.

People can see it with their own eyes and still discount it, Stan Meyer drove his car across America on water, its on video, but still, until we get the technical papers, they will tell you running a car on water using conventional electrolysis is impossible and Stan Meyer was probably a fraud.

Simple answer, release the papers. This is where it touches on scientific fraud for me. It is as bad as the religous scientific control. Eerily similar.

Howard Johnsons magnetic field firing is intriguing, does mainstream science know about it? No, is their anything else about magnets they don't know? Probably. If you had picked up a loadstone in 1000AD and taken it to your local scientist, he would probably have told you it was a minor anomoly, quirky but rather pointless, when in fact magnteism is a fundamental law of the universe, but they would not have known. Why should it be any different now when you show them a quirk of magnetism they haven't studied?

I firmly believe that certain discoveries have been surpressed, the water car is one of them.

The argument goes the alternator in a vehicle could not produce enough electricity to electrolyze sufficient hydrogen to power the vehicle. Using conventional hydrogen electrolysis. Which is true, I got a video explaining the maths. So invent a system that does not use conventional electrolysis.

Quote:
Exhibit one: Mr Cornish water powered car.

Link - http://anon99.tripod.com/water_engine/
He's using a sacrificial anode which disintegrates adding something to the gas it produces, so yes it consumes raw material as well as water, but now the alternator is sufficient to produce enough of this gas to run the vehicle.

Quote:
Exhibit two: Stan Meyer. Its on the documentary it runs on water. No one knows how it worked, except his investor, worldwide patents attained, sold out to an investor who imeadiately sued Stan and then Stan died.
Effectively, the inventor is gone, the invention is all tied up globally patented and locked in a no win battle. Unless Stan comes back to life or the investor sells out, which they are not willing to do. So thats that. We can't see the proof or the fraud. But we can see a car drive all over the states (allegedly) on water. So, its ok, the physics guys can still tell you its impossible to run a car on water using conventional electrolysis. They are not lying. We don't have the proof. Got the video, not the proof. See how this works?

Quote:
Exhibit three. The Bingo Fuel reactor at JL Naudins site.
It uses the soft carbon electrode from inside a battery as electrode, submersed in water, when current is run, it sparks, a bit of the carbon disintegrates and you have a hydro carbon fuel. Its not conventional electrolysis no, but it produces combustible fuel.

There are lots more of those examples.

Lots and lots of examples.

All I'm saying is this, it is possible, take your pick, its been done, many times, there's energy everywhere, choose your method, but even something like charging batteries more efficiently or harnessing a shock wave in a pump or running a car on water or improving the lifespan of a lightbulb will be denied for decades and if possible, if the invention bought up by investors or a secrecy order slapped on by military, or the proof kept out of public knowledge the physics guys will tell you its impossible and ban it from their forums.

Last edited by pi3141; 03-05-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #55
pi3141

More -

Quote:
The AdvanceTec "Burp" Pulse Charger

Since 1992 AdvanceTec has mass-produced "burp" Negative Pulse conditioning chargers at its manufacturing facilities in Miami, Florida. The burp pulse characteristic used by AdvanceTec has a much longer history. Indeed it has been used for more than 25 years in expensive charger equipment, primarily by the U.S. military.

Independent NASA Tests
For more than two years NASA has been testing various charger methods for the Space Shuttle and Space Station application. The AdvanceTec burp charger consistently produced the highest charge with the lowest heat.

More information at http://www.advancetec.com/

Link - http://www.dnd.hu/letoltes/AdvanceTec_whitepaper.pdf
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #56
pi3141

My reference

Quote:
INVESTIGATION OF THE RESPONSE OF NIMH CELLS TO BURP CHARGING
A Dissertation Presented to the Faculty of the Department of Chemical Engineering University of Houston

Link - http://corsair.flugmodellbau.de/file...on/NASA-II.PDF
Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #57
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Tesla's windings are an example for this.

I presume the key is to not create any additional magnetic fields while picking up on moving energy.

But to pick up the already moving energy in a way & with tools (special winding pattens) which only collect the energy movement without creating additional magnetic fields in the process which would end-up stopping the movement in its surroundings.

Tesla's windings are an example for this. (bidirectional windings)

The Roden Winding's are the same principal as far I can make out.

Also I think these images are hints towards this theory??

Right image is one of Tesla's images he had ... Click to enlarge

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059471281

Just remove the added people images from the image & there are hidden things within .....
That's how I created the winding image on the top.

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2013 at 07:25 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #58
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question This type of 100Hz pulsing battery system?

This type of 100Hz(plus) pulsing battery system? ..... By Tesla!!

Last edited by oiram; 03-05-2013 at 07:42 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #59
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
I presume the key is to not create any additional magnetic fields while picking up on moving energy.

Yes I guess so, or move through the energy or get the energy moving.

Quote:
Also I think these images are hints towards this theory??

[center]
Right image is one of Tesla's images he had ... Click to enlarge

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059471281

Yes I think you are right.

What you are showing in those illustrations is the opposite to radio receiver theory and the same as electromagnet theory.

Science is reversible right?

Just like a ferrite rod aerial that 'receives' electromagnetic waves from the environment/vacuum/space and increases the energy (when tuned to that frequency) which is then converted to current in the coils, a ferrite core can be electrified and the core will convert that electrical energy to magnetic energy only greater than the input electrical energy.

So why not make a system to work for power?

The Physics is sound, the theory is already being used for electromagnets, radio and alternators/generators. With generators, we input energy to spin the magnet, its a conversion process, we don't use the magnet, or an iron rod, to magnetically increase the electrical input.

Ed Leedskalnin was working on this theory, as I am showing on my other thread, but he used a 'primitive' method to generate pulse by moving the rod through the DC generated electromagnetic field. He suggested using a spinning wheel with many rods arranged on it. You could turn it by hand. He claims he is using the same method as the pharohs.

You previously talked about the pyramids and the effects on the electical field around them, well, and increase in electrical density would also increase the magnetic field density. Why not tap the magnetic field for the energy. It would be proportionally as great as the electrical potential.

How would an electromanget situated in a high magnetic field environment, like inside the pyramid, perform?

I have seen a photograph of an egyptian hyrogliphic depiction of what could be an electromagnet (picture posted on a Russian site I have to give credit and sorry I don't have the link)

Is it possible that the control of this knowledge has been going on since at least, the pharohs?

Quote:

Just remove the added people images from the image & there are hidden things within .....
That's how I created the winding image on the top.

I also see the religous and masonic symbols as hinting at this knowledge.

I see a christian cross as the magnetic electric field at 90 degrees as well as the solstices.

A Cross with a depiction of the zodiac around it could be symbolic of the microsom and macrosom, the cross, being the symbol for electromagnetic field, the invisible world. The zodiac representing the movements of the earth through space, the physical world. Microsom and macrosom, as above so below, knowledge of both the inner and outer mechanisms.

Sorry for the delayed response, but I am busy as we have a 2 month old baby .

Last edited by pi3141; 13-05-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 14-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #60
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post

I have seen a photograph of an egyptian hyrogliphic depiction of what could be an electromagnet (picture posted on a Russian site I have to give credit and sorry I don't have the link)

Is it possible that the control of this knowledge has been going on since at least, the pharohs?