Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 26-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
holyspirit

Arrow Newton and Einstein had gravity wrong

I have thought deeply on the mechanics of gravity for 13 years!

My supposition for the mechanics of gravity someday will be an axiom

The inner workings on what most people call gravity have been exposed mainly in the last five hundred years, yet its actual mechanism is unknown. Forces of nature which are Strong Nuclear, Weak Nuclear and Electro Magnetism have been denied its reality in the belief that a 4th force controls gravity. Although Newton derived some basic examples about the effects of what he called gravity, he may have also misled people in the belief that gravity is a 4th force.

http://rotatingelectromagneticgravit...om/dynamo.html

Quote:
Light bends matter, surprising scientists
Discovery so unexpected, researchers were skeptical of their own results

Nicholas Kotov
After 72 hours of exposure to ambient light, strands of nanoparticles twisted and bunched together.
LiveScience

updated 11:54 a.m. PT, Wed., March. 24, 2010
Light can twist matter, according to a new study that observed ribbons of nanoparticles twisting in response to light.

Scientists knew matter can cause light to bend — prisms and glasses prove this easily enough. But the reverse phenomenon was not shown to occur until recently.

The researchers assembled strings of nanoparticles, which are tiny clumps of matter on the scale of nanometers (one nanometer is one billionth of a meter). In a darkened lab, the scientists linked nanoparticles together into ribbons. At first the nano ribbons were flat, but when a light was shone on them, they curled up into spirals.

Story continues below ↓
advertisement | your ad here

The discovery was so novel, the researchers were skeptical of their own results at first.

"I didn't believe it at the beginning," Kotov said. "To be honest, it took us three and a half years to really figure out how photons of light can lead to such a remarkable change in rigid structures a thousand times bigger than molecules."

The surface of the nanoparticles in this experiment were made of cadmium sulfide. To begin with, they had a slightly negative electromagnetic charge. But when photons, or particles of light, hit the nanoparticles, their energy excited electrons on the nanoparticles, causing chemical reactions that made them even more negatively charged. Since two negative charges repel each other, the nanoparticles began to repel more strongly.

"What's happening is a layer of nanoparticles starts repulsing from the others, so it creates mechanical stress, and in order to release this stress the ribbon twists itself," Kotov told LiveScience. "It's very much like what's happening when you stretch a Christmas ribbon on a gift box and from the flat ribbon it becomes a spiral."

This spiral structure, he said, is very important for optics and could lead to the development of new materials for a variety of technologies.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36021551...ience-science/
holyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
infinite tea
Inactive

Everything is conciouness/imagination. Gravity is simply an idea that has developed a large pull/belief to it.

The stuff from which everything is made is highly mouldable and "sticky", so an idea imprints easily and once the imprint is made it starts to gain gravity depending upon how much awareness is focused on it.
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #3
joe911

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
Everything is conciouness/imagination. Gravity is simply an idea that has developed a large pull/belief to it.

The stuff from which everything is made is highly mouldable and "sticky", so an idea imprints easily and once the imprint is made it starts to gain gravity depending upon how much awareness is focused on it.
It really isnt

Using your logic,if enough of us believe we can fly we will?
Old 27-03-2010, 08:08 AM   #4
moving finger
Banned

Wrong? No. They both produced theories that fit the data that they had at the time.

Newton's theories explained a huge chunk of how the universe works. Einstein's theories explained some of the bits that Newton's theories don't quite explain.

Research is under way to try & explain the bits that Einstein's theory doesn't quite explain. It's how science works.

If gravity is entirely dependent on people believing in it to work, how did people stay on the ground an planets stay on orbit before we worked it out?
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 03:27 AM   #5
holyspirit

Arrow I don't think you bothered to read my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Wrong? No. They both produced theories that fit the data that they had at the time.

Newton's theories explained a huge chunk of how the universe works. Einstein's theories explained some of the bits that Newton's theories don't quite explain.

Research is under way to try & explain the bits that Einstein's theory doesn't quite explain. It's how science works.

If gravity is entirely dependent on people believing in it to work, how did people stay on the ground an planets stay on orbit before we worked it out?
Here is how people stay on the ground:

Old 28-03-2010, 03:39 AM   #6
dreamweaver

*gets popcorn*
Old 28-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyspirit View Post
Here is how people stay on the ground:

I love the idea further down the page that constipation allows me to see electrons in action. Damnation all that money spent on developing powerul microscopes and all they need to do is go for a good shit.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
rodin
Banned

Quote:

If science is anything like the wider world it will be riddled with false paradigms

Eistein relativity is IMO bullshit

Clocks run slower in orbit because gravity (accelerative force) affects wavelength

Newton is cock-on as far as it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
*gets popcorn*
I can show you proof of above

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

Last edited by rodin; 28-03-2010 at 10:23 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
dreamweaver

Quote:
I love the idea further down the page that constipation allows me to see electrons in action. Damnation all that money spent on developing powerul microscopes and all they need to do is go for a good shit.
Hmmmm......

"Eye Floaters and Spots; Seeing Stars:

You are witnessing Electrons:

At one point in your life you witness seeing electrons due to pressure from taking a number 2 or what is called a crap. Additionally, a blow to the head can produce the phenomenon of seeing stars, but really what is happening is your retina is seeing the directions that electrons take on wild paths. You can see that the electrons paths turn in straight lines on a dime. This phenomenon shows the characteristics of the influence of the proton on the electron, thus making electron obey the minute field relationship. When the electron makes a diagonal turn its either swinging away from the neutron or diagonally changing its path towards the proton."

I'll buy a gram of whatever this guy is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin
I can show you proof of above
Yes, I'm quite familiar with the rodin standard of "proof". I'm just amazed you haven't found a Jewish angle to it yet, although I'm sure you'll mention Einstein's ethnic heritage before too long...

Last edited by dreamweaver; 28-03-2010 at 01:09 PM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #10
holyspirit

Arrow video will rock your world Physics

Quote:
Hmmmm......

"Eye Floaters and Spots; Seeing Stars:

You are witnessing Electrons:

At one point in your life you witness seeing electrons due to pressure from taking a number 2 or what is called a crap. Additionally, a blow to the head can produce the phenomenon of seeing stars, but really what is happening is your retina is seeing the directions that electrons take on wild paths. You can see that the electrons paths turn in straight lines on a dime. This phenomenon shows the characteristics of the influence of the proton on the electron, thus making electron obey the minute field relationship. When the electron makes a diagonal turn its either swinging away from the neutron or diagonally changing its path towards the proton."

I'll buy a gram of whatever this guy is on.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the rodin standard of "proof". I'm just amazed you haven't found a Jewish angle to it yet, although I'm sure you'll mention Einstein's ethnic heritage before too long...
Here is some Dopamine for you and this video will rock your world and it kinda supports my theory:

My Grand Unified Theory

E + F(R/M)
____________ =C2
T

T= Time E = Energy F= Field R = Rotation M = Mass C2= Light
Old 28-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #11
dreamweaver

Quote:
Here is some Dopamine for you and this video will rock your world and it kinda supports my theory:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bgaede#p/u/7/CvWeYJg9Oxs

My Grand Unified Theory

E + F(R/M)
____________ =C2
T

T= Time E = Energy F= Field R = Rotation M = Mass C2= Light
So which journals have you submitted this work of yours to for peer review, apart from the University of Youtube?

Self-publishing to a freebie website is all fine and dandy, but you're not going to rock the scientific world by running away from scrutiny.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 28-03-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 28-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #12
holyspirit

Arrow Ok But Let this one Last Video Rock your World

Quote:
So which journals have you submitted this work of yours to for peer review, apart from the University of Youtube?

Self-publishing to a freebie website is all fine and dandy, but you're not going to rock the scientific world by running away from scrutiny.
You have to think about Fields all over again:

Peer Review lol

Old 28-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #13
dreamweaver

Quote:
Peer Review lol
So you are too scared to submit your "theory" to any scientific journal because you know they will rip you to shreds. Einstein had to fight for his ideas to be accepted, he didn't just self-publish articles to his own satisfaction and then marvel at his own magnificence. You've been "thinking deeply" about it for 13 years and this is all you have to show for it?

OK, so you have proposed your "Grand Unified Theory" formula. Congratulations. Now all you need to do is:

Make some predictions based on your hypothesis
Perform some experiments and collect the data
Analyse the data
Interpret the data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for a new hypothesis
Publish the results
Invite other scientists to repeat your experiments and verify the results for themselves.

Then, and only then, can you expect to be taken seriously.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 28-03-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 28-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #14
infinite tea
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
It really isnt

Yes that's right :-)
Old 28-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
infinite tea
Inactive

Quote:
It is not the belief of people that creates the gravity - ask yourself who am I? work that out and you will start getting somewhere :-)
Old 28-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #16
joe911

Quote:
Ok,I really hope that's sarcasm,because that stundie worthy idea has hurt my head. I think I need to lie down now
Old 28-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #17
dreamweaver

Quote:
After you.

Care to offer us a demonstration on the edge of Beachy Head?
Old 28-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #18
holyspirit

Arrow Einstein and Newton did that but

Quote:
So you are too scared to submit your "theory" to any scientific journal because you know they will rip you to shreds. Einstein had to fight for his ideas to be accepted, he didn't just self-publish articles to his own satisfaction and then marvel at his own magnificence. You've been "thinking deeply" about it for 13 years and this is all you have to show for it?

OK, so you have proposed your "Grand Unified Theory" formula. Congratulations. Now all you need to do is:

Make some predictions based on your hypothesis
Perform some experiments and collect the data
Analyse the data
Interpret the data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for a new hypothesis
Publish the results
Invite other scientists to repeat your experiments and verify the results for themselves.

Then, and only then, can you expect to be taken seriously.
So why do that when Einstein and Newton may have done that but they had the wrong coordinate system. I think everyone should have a theory. I'm just being creative. Take it with a grain of salt man, no hard feelings.
Old 29-03-2010, 02:59 AM   #19
j35p3r4d0

Newton and Einstein were describing a similar idea through different vectors of theory.

a little like time, somewhat illusionary, gravity is the formation of common alignments of mass due to cohesive generation of matter along centrifugal dimensional inertias.

like how all elliptical galaxies (ours included) all align to the same intergalactic plane, regardless of position.

the universe is all cubes and spheres, and gravity falls into the latter:

there is no graviton particle, only units of common material attraction, which occurs due to reciprocal centrifugal vibrational structures and fields in a nonlocal sense./

Hyper-cyclonic!
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #20
ytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post

You got it!

take a cookie!

You are enlightened!

Then comes the hardest part: BELIEVE IT!

No.

Nope.

Not yet.

Try harder...

See?

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!

Last edited by ytch; 29-03-2010 at 03:07 AM.
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote