Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #41
foobar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

None of us are impressed by your luminous, glorious scientific rationale... it's just another form of Dogma. We know this because we've abandoned that Dogma a long time ago.
You can't abandon something you never had.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #42
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
That never happened. Internet myth.



There are three ways of getting energy from water. Split it into hydrogen and oxygen by putting energy in, hydroelectric power, or extract the D2O and T2O and use nuclear fusion.



If you search on subjects like 'closed timelike curve' or 'wormhole' on the link I gave you, you will find many papers by eminent physcists discussing the possibility of time travel in great theoretical detail.

If somebody actually built a device that enabled it, you would hear about it in the scientific community before a crank radio show.



You don't apply enough discrimination when deciding if something is true.
You truly believe researchers who had any chance of making timetravel work and got the budget it would require, would be allowed to discus it with the scientific community?

Also you fail to come out with what free energy inventors that has existed which was not killed or silenced? How hard can it be to find these many frauds and how they got exposed? My research all points to dead ends where the inventors suddenly become prosecuted with no legal reason for it, or they ended up dead.

But really, who had shown working models of free energy devices that could threaten the oil companies and did not end up dead or otherwise shit down?

Of course that is they could theoretically threaten them, since the proof of them are now gone along with the inventors. The few I have heard of that stayed alive, only did so by not being as stupid as trying to make it mainstream. Even if it was a bogus project they had going, they probably would be killed anyway, just to be sure.

If you can actually show a few that seemed to get close to this kind of technology and were still just left alone then please share, if so I will begin looking up on the researchers that did end up being killed. I just want to know I am not wasting my time.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #43
foobar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
You truly believe researchers who had any chance of making timetravel work and got the budget it would require, would be allowed to discus it with the scientific community?
You really believe that they'd use their own names on AM radio whilst concurrently holding a UN office ?

You really believe that the world's greatest theoretical physicists who do research in this area are ignorant of it ?

Quote:
Also you fail to come out with what free energy inventors that has existed which was not killed or silenced? How hard can it be to find these many frauds and how they got exposed? My research all points to dead ends where the inventors suddenly become prosecuted with no legal reason for it, or they ended up dead.
That's not true at all. There are hundreds of fraudulent or misconceived perpetual motion devices available if you google for them. The inventor of the MEG device isn't dead or prosecuted, he simply got some of his qualifications debunked, changed his story and now insists that people hand over millions of dollars to build a prototype 'because the old one got broke'.

Steorn aren't being sued or hunted down, they're just being laughed at.

Quote:
But really, who had shown working models of free energy devices that could threaten the oil companies and did not end up dead or otherwise shit down?
Nobody gets killed or threatened each time solar cell efficiency is improved. Had you considered that ?

Quote:
Of course that is they could theoretically threaten them, since the proof of them are now gone along with the inventors. The few I have heard of that stayed alive, only did so by not being as stupid as trying to make it mainstream. Even if it was a bogus project they had going, they probably would be killed anyway, just to be sure.

If you can actually show a few that seemed to get close to this kind of technology and were still just left alone then please share, if so I will begin looking up on the researchers that did end up being killed. I just want to know I am not wasting my time.
I can only surmise that you're either doing relatively little research, or doing it all on crank websites and choosing to believe the most fantastic claims.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #44
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
You truly believe researchers who had any chance of making timetravel work and got the budget it would require, would be allowed to discus it with the scientific community?
Why are you bothering?

This guy is just another troll... angry at everyone around him for thinking outside of his tiny little box.

I used to be like him. Telling people this or that is impossible, or 'if it were true we would have heard of it.'

He thinks he is the gatekeeper to scientific rationale yet we are the ones employing logic in this situation...

judging by human history and the tendency to keep major discoveries hidden etc. both you and I deduce that fantastic technologies and events can be real but are not likely to make it into Science Monthly...

This guy isn't at that point yet. He is still living in his cozy little mainstream world.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #45
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Briefly caught a portion of a program last night exploring the possibility of time travel. One scientist is currently trying to formulate a time travel experiment where he can send one subatomic particle through time. It was not mentioned how far back in time his goal is.

My question is if he succeeds with this project, how will he know where, or more specifically when his subatomic particle went? A subatomic particle is mighty small but I suppose there is a way he can keep track of it.

My grandfather spoke of backward time travel back in the 1970s. He spoke of bending light and some sort of frequency issue but I was too young to understand this and unfortunately thought he was dotty much as when he mentioned the outer space airplane NASA was working on (which we would come to know years later as the Space Shuttle).

Almost thirty years after he passed away I am only just starting see the things he mentioned to me, back as a child, slowly receiving greater mainstream attention. Wish he was here to see it.
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 23-02-2010 at 03:15 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #46
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
Nobody gets killed or threatened each time solar cell efficiency is improved. Had you considered that ?
See, this is what I mean.

A tiny little box.

He can only compare public technology to these situations because he refuses to believe in clandestine operations.

Solar cells are not, and will never be, in danger of replacing nuclear power or fossil fuels.

That is why they are mainstream. They were never a threat.

And because solar cell tech is mainstream, it is one of the few things you can reach into your little bag of excuses and pull up. In the meantime, we have disclosure projects involving military officials and authorities admitting that fantastic technologies which could change and save the world do in fact exist and have in fact been kept from the public...

but nevermind that. You're not ready for this topic, and it shows.

You can't get over the fact that someone had an encrypted phone conversation from an undisclosed lab to Coast to Coast...

you try to belittle the situation by calling it an "AM Radio Talk Show" as if it isn't in fact the biggest venue for things like this to be leaked.

You are desperate to avoid considering that many labs across the world are cracking the fabric of spacetime.

So, it's lucky for you that these labs are never going to get on mainstream news channels ... otherwise you would have to come to grips with it.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #47
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Briefly caught a portion of a program last night exploring the possibility of time travel. One scientist is currently trying to formulate a time travel experiment where he can send one subatomic particle through time. It was not mentioned how far back in time his goal is.

My question is if he succeeds with this project, how will he know where, or more specifically when his subatomic particle went? A subatomic particle is mighty small but I suppose there is a way he can keep track of it.

My grandfather spoke of backward time travel back in the 1970s. He spoke of bending light and some sort of frequency issue but I was too young to understand this and unfortunately thought he was dotty much as when he mentioned the outer space airplane NASA was working on (which we would come to know years later as the Space Shuttle).

Almost thirty years after he passed away I am only just starting see the things he mentioned to me, back as a child, slowly receiving greater mainstream attention. Wish he was here to see it.
Almost five years ago (which is ancient history in scientific and technological years) -

they sent a particle faster than the speed of light. It was literally in two places at the same time. It was by definition, time travel.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #48
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Almost five years ago (which is ancient history in scientific and technological years) -

they sent a particle faster than the speed of light. It was literally in two places at the same time. It was by definition, time travel.
Wow, I didn't know that! Very exciting - like the stories of holy people or enlightened people capable of appearing to two locations simultaneously. Grr! I can't think of the word......bi location?
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 23-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #49
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Wow, I didn't know that! Very exciting - like the stories of holy people or enlightened people capable of appearing to two locations simultaneously. Grr! I can't think of the word......bi location?
Right, Christ and other 'Ascended Masters' were said to have been in more than one place at the same time, something only possible if they were outside of our dimension (beyond space and time).

This concept is played on in the 'Watchmen' movie (and comic book) where Dr. Manhattan is often in two places at once The concept has become mainstream.




Here is the experiment that had a particle in two places at the same time:

Quote:
Scientists have apparently broken the universe's speed limit.

For generations, physicists believed there is nothing faster than light moving through a vacuum -- a speed of 186,000 miles per second.

But in an experiment in Princeton, N.J., physicists sent a pulse of laser light through cesium vapor so quickly that it left the chamber before it had even finished entering.

The pulse traveled 310 times the distance it would have covered if the chamber had contained a vacuum.

Researchers say it is the most convincing demonstration yet that the speed of light -- supposedly an ironclad rule of nature -- can be pushed beyond known boundaries, at least under certain laboratory circumstances.
Keep in mind, the time technology being bragged about on the Coast to Coast episode is also confined to laboratory circumstances.

Quote:
"This effect cannot be used to send information back in time," said Lijun Wang, a researcher with the private NEC Institute. "However, our experiment does show that the generally held misconception that 'nothing can travel faster than the speed of light' is wrong."

The results of the work by Wang, Alexander Kuzmich and Arthur Dogariu were published in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.

The achievement has no practical application right now, but experiments like this have generated considerable excitement in the small international community of theoretical and optical physicists.

"This is a breakthrough in the sense that people have thought that was impossible
," said Raymond Chiao, a physicist at the University of California at Berkeley who was not involved in the work. Chiao has performed similar experiments using electric fields.

Last edited by metacomet; 23-02-2010 at 05:27 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #50
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Boggling. Just boggling. Yes, I remember learning that nothing is faster than the speed of light and exceeding that speed is impossible and shall always be impossible.

Your remark about the ascended masters with bi location ability existing outside known space and time reminds me of Grandfather's remark long ago about bending light and something to do with frequency: Bending light was such a concept beyond this child's imagination in of itself, but all frequency meant to me back then was radio reception. I enjoyed playing with radios - strange little girl. Of course frequency means much more than that. Much more.

I mentioned on another thread about music being a mathematical concept and the great historic composers being considered genius. I feel they had an aptitude unappreciated or perhaps only recognized by a niche scientific group in reference to the music/frequency/resonance perspective.

Are we progressing correctly with this beam transmission? It surely seems like a great leap, but is there a frequency issue outside the typically comprehended boundary of time/space that we yet to understand enough to explore and experiment with?

As a wise man said 'The future is open'.
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 23-02-2010 at 04:57 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #51
foobar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
See, this is what I mean.

A tiny little box.
Marked 'logic and reason'

Quote:
He can only compare public technology to these situations because he refuses to believe in clandestine operations.
No I don't, I just think you'd have to be some kind of idiot to take a guy claiming to have invented time travel on AM radio to be a likely instance of a clandestine operation being leaked.

Quote:
Solar cells are not, and will never be, in danger of replacing nuclear power or fossil fuels.
Really? Why not?

Quote:
That is why they are mainstream. They were never a threat.
Nonsense.

Quote:
And because solar cell tech is mainstream, it is one of the few things you can reach into your little bag of excuses and pull up.
It's an excellent counter-example to your paranoid and illogical theory.

Quote:
You can't get over the fact that someone had an encrypted phone conversation from an undisclosed lab to Coast to Coast...
Where he gave his name and mentioned that he was a UN official? 'The Anderson Institute' is hardly very secret, you can find it via google. http://www.andersoninstitute.com/

Holy Smoke, somebody tell him to take his website down before the black helicopters get him !

Wow, you are incredibly gullible.

Quote:
you try to belittle the situation by calling it an "AM Radio Talk Show" as if it isn't in fact the biggest venue for things like this to be leaked.
It's conspiratainment for the badly educated and the gullible.

Quote:
You are desperate to avoid considering that many labs across the world are cracking the fabric of spacetime.
Have you ever been to a real physics lab or university physics department?

You're out of your mind.

Last edited by foobar; 23-02-2010 at 05:42 PM.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #52
foobar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Almost five years ago (which is ancient history in scientific and technological years) -

they sent a particle faster than the speed of light. It was literally in two places at the same time. It was by definition, time travel.
No it wasn't. You don't understand anything about quantum mechanics, do you?
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #53
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
Really? Why not?
... You don't know why solar cells haven't replaced other energy source yet?

And you're talking down to me like I'm stupid?

Quote:
Nonsense.
Yeah, stunning argument.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on ya buddy, posters like you are a dime a dozen.

Talking down to me and asking if I know anything about quantum mechanics what do you think interested me in this topic to begin with?

Be gone.

metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #54
foobar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'm no troll. I'm your wakeup call.

No, you obviously don't know anything about quantum mechanics. You struggle with basic reasoning like 'if it's such a big secret why did he give out his name on national radio'. If you're not bright enough to spot giveaways like that, you've got no background in real physics.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #55
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
I'm no troll. I'm your wakeup call.

No, you obviously don't know anything about quantum mechanics. You struggle with basic reasoning like 'if it's such a big secret why did he give out his name on national radio'. If you're not bright enough to spot giveaways like that, you've got no background in real physics.
Lets just say the radio interview was real, you really think it would be his real name and not just some random name he would give out? Did he even claim it was his real name?
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #56
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Why are you bothering?

This guy is just another troll... angry at everyone around him for thinking outside of his tiny little box.

I used to be like him. Telling people this or that is impossible, or 'if it were true we would have heard of it.'

He thinks he is the gatekeeper to scientific rationale yet we are the ones employing logic in this situation...

judging by human history and the tendency to keep major discoveries hidden etc. both you and I deduce that fantastic technologies and events can be real but are not likely to make it into Science Monthly...

This guy isn't at that point yet. He is still living in his cozy little mainstream world.
Yea, I have. I was just wondering if he would come up with anything relevant. I have not looked into the link he gave, but so far he has given me no reason to begin digging up my research. Not sure what computer and which harddrive I have it on.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #57
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
Nobody gets killed or threatened each time solar cell efficiency is improved. Had you considered that ?
I can only surmise that you are full of big words with very little to back them up. Whatever you may think of me, this statement alone just makes it seem like you have no idea about this at all.

And you just claim something never happened, you could not even find someone who seemed to actually succeed at inventing alternative energy devices of some kind who either turned up to be a fraud or was allowed to continue researching.

Solar power can be useful, but probably more so to power electrolysis or something more useful than solar power alone. On its own, its no threat to the oil companies. Seems I had to tell you that, but since you obviously do not want to even consider there already are ways of making energy that is more efficient than the usual fossil fuel ways of today, without using fossil fuel, then I see no reason to debate it with you.

As for Metacomet, I do remember that experiment where they made a particle move faster than the speed of light, and thereby being in two places at once, or at least seem to be. Was amazing stuff.

Also most cars can run faster than the speed of light, at least in the sense that light can be slowed down when going through some sort of gas to about 30 mph I think it was, so you can actually see the light beam moving through the gas I wonder if they have made any videos on that.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #58
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
I can only surmise that you are full of big words with very little to back them up.
Ding ding ding.

Notice how he uses the words 'logic' and 'reason' as if they are magic sigils he can wave in our face to defeat us . Imaginary badges of superior intellect.

Also notice his use of the phrase 'real physics'. All signatures of an intellectual blowhard wannabe gatekeeper.

Quote:
Solar power can be useful, but probably more so to power electrolysis or something more useful than solar power alone. On its own, its no threat to the oil companies.
Which is common sense. Unless it's the only pencil-thin argument you can come up with... in which case he has ignored our pointing this out.


Quote:
As for Metacomet, I do remember that experiment where they made a particle move faster than the speed of light, and thereby being in two places at once, or at least seem to be. Was amazing stuff.
And totally impossible to all the other people claiming logic and reason and 'real physics'
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #59
kblood
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern Europe... Denmark
Posts: 4,630
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
And totally impossible to all the other people claiming logic and reason and 'real physics'
Reminds me of their only explanation of it. The laws of physics do not seem to apply on subatomic levels. Which should lead to the question that if the subatomic levels of everything we see around us does not follow the laws of physics, then why are scientists still holding on to those laws? Every experiment most of them make are making the presumption of these laws to apply to everything.

So when they find something the laws do not apply to, they just isolate the "one time" it ever happened, so it can be dismissed from all other research. And I write it as "one time" because that is not the first time results cannot be explaining within the consensus laws of physics.
__________________
“George had simple rules for us: ‘Stay small, be the best, and don’t lose any money.’”

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #60
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Reminds me of their only explanation of it. The laws of physics do not seem to apply on subatomic levels. Which should lead to the question that if the subatomic levels of everything we see around us does not follow the laws of physics, then why are scientists still holding on to those laws? Every experiment most of them make are making the presumption of these laws to apply to everything.

So when they find something the laws do not apply to, they just isolate the "one time" it ever happened, so it can be dismissed from all other research. And I write it as "one time" because that is not the first time results cannot be explaining within the consensus laws of physics.
Re: Bolded

That must be why the scientist I spoke of earlier wishes to try to devise a way of sending a subatomic particle back in time. That was never explained in the program.
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 23-02-2010 at 08:40 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.