Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 18-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
metacomet

Default Time Travel Technology Is Current and Very Real

"At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300% within the field, as well as reversing time. He described the initiation of a time warp field as quite spectacular to witness, "between the combinations of different chemical reagents and high energy lasers we use to excite or initiate a time warp field...a lot of light, a lot of energy.""

Around 7:30 in this, part 1 : he describes people's reactions to witnessing time warp technology for the first time.

First of all, they can't believe that it's real. Second of all, when they do begin to accept that they are actually witnessing time travel - they laugh in amazement, and become emotional. Finally, their perception of reality changes.

These are all things which occur to people during spiritual experiences and enlightening experiences as well... as well as 'breakthrough' experiences on Salvia or other psychedelics. Laughter sets in not because something is 'funny' but because it is so emotionally astounding to witness 'the impossible'...

Last edited by krakhead; 03-07-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: media tags
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
metacomet

Apparently they have an experiment where you can place a mechanical clock inside the time warp device (with visible moving parts, like a grandfather clock) and watch the moving parts slow down and even go into reverse.
Old 18-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
kblood

Any links?

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
metacomet

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Grr..... why does this board always butcher youtubes.
Old 18-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #5
kblood

Quote:
I had a feeling that had happened. Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
starstuff

Whoa. Thanks for the link, that's really incredible stuff.

(Posting the url in case the media link goes wonky again: )

Of note: the 300% was 8 years ago. He said it's now several orders of magnitude more.

Last edited by starstuff; 19-02-2010 at 04:29 PM.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
foobar

This is obviously bullshit.
foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
starstuff

I can't find anything to absolutely back it up or to deny it - there's very little out there revealed by google except for various copies of the Art Bell interview. The four best links I've been able to find are http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...of-time-travel and http://www.basilandspice.com/journal...countries.html (support), and http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread542853/pg1 and http://www.coastgab.com/index.php?topic=1815.0 (anti). I must admit that after everything that has been said by Icke and others about organisations such as the UN, I was concerned to hear that Anderson's an ambassador to youth for the UN. I do think he's right about the need for governments and organisations to be transparent and to sort out ethical and moral issues before proceeding with potentially dangerous new technologies, though.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
This is obviously bullshit.
Oh well... that's good. I feel much better now.

lol.
Old 21-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
foobar

If somebody really had discovered macroscopic time travel in the laboratory, he wouldn't be publicising it only on coast-to-coast AM and UFO websites.

Last edited by foobar; 21-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 21-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
kblood

Quote:
If somebody really had discovered macroscopic time travel in the laboratory, he wouldn't be publicising it only on coast-to-coast AM and UFO websites.
You truly believe that it would be published in some science magazine?

Go ahead and believe that if you will. Just like they told the world about stealth planes right away? If it was up to them, they would still be a secret. They were testing them about 20 years before we ever knew about them.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 21-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
foobar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
You truly believe that it would be published in some science magazine?
Yes, it would be the greatest scientific discovery ever, and would have required the inventor to have revolutionised our understanding of many other areas of physics.

Quote:
Just like they told the world about stealth planes right away?
The stealth plane engineers weren't announcing their creation on crank websites and AM radio. Doh.

Quote:
If it was up to them, they would still be a secret. They were testing them about 20 years before we ever knew about them.
But this time they've decided to announce it on coast-to-coast AM radio and David Icke's website??

Sorry, this is an absurd theory.
Old 21-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
metacomet

Quote:
Yes, it would be the greatest scientific discovery ever.
So what?

You realize that alien beings visiting our planet was the greatest story in human history - right?

And you realize that such things are only made mainstream dozens of years after the fact...

if you're still in the boat of people who believe no such thing ever happened, you will remain skeptical about things like time travel technology.

Other 'greatest scientific discoveries' which go unannounced include free energy.

Free energy devices have been made and dismantled, the inventors dispatched, all without ever making it to the mainstream news.

There is a reason the people working on these time tech. projects don't disclose their location and resort to dialing out on encrypted satellite phones.

The only people who can truly work on time tech. without extreme risk are foreign governments. This is also why other countries (like France) make headlines for releasing classified documents on UFO's etc.
Old 21-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #14
foobar

Quote:
Other 'greatest scientific discoveries' which go unannounced include free energy.
Hoaxes and delusions, none of them work.

Quote:
Free energy devices have been made and dismantled, the inventors dispatched, all without ever making it to the mainstream news.
Then how did you become aware of them?

Quote:
There is a reason the people working on these time tech. projects don't disclose their location and resort to dialing out on encrypted satellite phones.
The man in question claims to be a UN ambassador. He's hardly very secretive. This is an absurd theory.

Quote:
The only people who can truly work on time tech. without extreme risk are foreign governments.
Rubbish. Search physics papers at arxiv.org. You'll find lots of university-tenured well known physicists discussing the possibilities of time travel. This guy is just lying when he claims to have actually done it with lasers and chemicals.

Quote:
This is also why other countries (like France) make headlines for releasing classified documents on UFO's etc.
They make headlines for releasing accounts by people who claim to have seen these things because people are fascinated by them, not because the release of the reports demonstrates a cover-up.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #15
metacomet

Quote:
Hoaxes and delusions, none of them work.
ROFL

I'm just gonna save myself alot of time and ignore ya.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
foobar

Quote:
ROFL

I'm just gonna save myself alot of time and ignore ya.
Sure, stay ignorant with your comforting delusions. You and I both know one thing though; you don't have free electricity. I don't care how many websites you can cite which claim to give the schematics for a working 'overunity' or 'zeropoint' device, you're never actually going to build one that works.

You sit with your comforting science fiction if that's what you want. There's a wider, more interesting world out there.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #17
cinder_darkskys

Default I think Time travel is real or possable

I had severial new an very different exsperances..

over these dates named in post, I have personaly seen like a folding of a sort, This effect seem like... a thick sheeting even.

Looking at a door, would all a sudden look like 3 or 5 doors, just off set of one another.

If you seen Tv Star trek < NG) DATA go throw something like it on a masive level, he plugs the hole.

Also over the same, time line. there have been Gravity well technologies coming to light. You would need this, to understand the basic of temprol technologies.

As a side note, it seems. new facts on temporl technologies, such as, the New concept, if I kill my self, in the passed, time would mend it self, some how. The fact that I lived in this up and comming time, may not be effected, in the same ways they believed just a few years ago.

Little things you need to know to do time travel

Ploting Corce and speeds and gavities of
Galaxy
Earth throw the system and Galaxy < so you have just the possibility of landing on earth.)

Basicly you need to know what point of space and time that planet is to fully time travel

Most likely there spining megnetic feilds someway = how ever the Earth has a 1 g gravity resistances from the air it self

I can not wait to see the video

Just an oppinion

Cool post

PeaceLovesAll
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
rodin
Banned

Material cannot travel thru time. But what about consciousness? Certain people do seem to 'see' the future.

One woman I know woke up terrified the morning of 911 and told her husband she saw planes crashing into skyscrapers. That was in the UK where the actual event happened in the afternoon.

Not the first time she has seen images from the future either (other case was also a short-term prophecy)
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #19
coco

Quote:
Rats! It won't play - says there's an error.

I left the uploader a message so he can see to it.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #20
kblood

Quote:
Sure, stay ignorant with your comforting delusions. You and I both know one thing though; you don't have free electricity. I don't care how many websites you can cite which claim to give the schematics for a working 'overunity' or 'zeropoint' device, you're never actually going to build one that works.

You sit with your comforting science fiction if that's what you want. There's a wider, more interesting world out there.
How exactly are they comforting? Is it not the other way around? Comforting to thing that all major scientific breakthroughs are something we hear about. You really think governments would let other governments know if they had an advantage? Not for as long as they can avoid it.

If something is not meant to be officially known, where would you expect to hear about it?

You are the one who is ignoring facts and is trying to keep a comfortable view on reality and what to expect from it. 500 years ago you would be one of the people thinking it really stupid to even consider that we are living on a ball of water and dirt, instead of obviously living on a flat surface.

The thing is cars are now running on water, even though one of the first inventors of it was killed. Other breakthroughs in alternative energy sources have also been covered up. And why havent they dug some of these up to avoid the climate change? Because either there is not one, or it is not us causing it.

Just FYI. Probably wont change your views, but I guess I do not really care.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: