Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 04-09-2016, 08:48 PM   #101
cosmicpurpose1.618

In President Reagan's Diary, the entry for
Tuesday, June 11, 1985 (page 334) reads:

"Lunch with 5 top space scientist. It was
fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and
some of the developments there in astronomy
etc. are like science fiction, except they are real.

I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we
could orbit 300 people."

Either Reagan was super high, or there was already secret space shuttles housing up to 300 in 1985...
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:00 PM   #102
derekbuttery

source ancient code dot com

source its fan club dot com

living moon dot com

(the two 'local' radio ham sites I infrequently frequented have gone I know one owner sadly passed a number of years ago (wessex amateur radio forum or something like that...) one guy actually claimed to have a recording allegedly coming from the BK Sat!!)
Old 13-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #103
Jared_L

Guys, what do you think about the video below? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E
Jared_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 09:56 PM   #104
aster
Banned

Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer, talking about Alien disclosure in 2013. This backs up so many things discussed on these Forums. Who can blame the man for repeating some things that we now know to be deceptions (like WW2, the Boston Marathon, Global Warming) Too much truth too soon, would be counter-productive for many people - safer to deny it all.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 10:16 PM   #105
raburgeson

The truth is never counter productive. We have been held stagnant to long. The antiquated energy sources we use now are destroying our biosphere. People out of work because all new products are locked up as a matter of national security. The financial arrangements are all devoted to 1900. Then there are people that have the gall to say the truth will hurt you. Here is the truth. They cram into you that hot nuclear energy is the way to go. You have heavy water and tritium in the water and it is at your tap. There are tens of thousands of tons of nuclear waste that will stay active and dangerous for millions of years and they sit on the solution because they lose control of the people. I want you to understand you are being controlled from the cradle to the grave. The financial servitude they collect for the use of energy is a very powerful point to their control.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:41 PM   #106
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
In President Reagan's Diary, the entry for
Tuesday, June 11, 1985 (page 334) reads:

"Lunch with 5 top space scientist. It was
fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and
some of the developments there in astronomy
etc. are like science fiction, except they are real.

I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we
could orbit 300 people."

Either Reagan was super high, or there was already secret space shuttles housing up to 300 in 1985...
Moonraker
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:47 PM   #107
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
The truth is never counter productive. We have been held stagnant to long. The antiquated energy sources we use now are destroying our biosphere. People out of work because all new products are locked up as a matter of national security. The financial arrangements are all devoted to 1900. Then there are people that have the gall to say the truth will hurt you. Here is the truth. They cram into you that hot nuclear energy is the way to go. You have heavy water and tritium in the water and it is at your tap. There are tens of thousands of tons of nuclear waste that will stay active and dangerous for millions of years and they sit on the solution because they lose control of the people. I want you to understand you are being controlled from the cradle to the grave. The financial servitude they collect for the use of energy is a very powerful point to their control.
A video

Human Farming - Our Enslavement: https://youtu.be/ea0Alh_K-ow
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 09:24 PM   #108
raburgeson

Warning issued about false whistles. Many people claiming to have met with blue avians and triangle head people fake. I have seen enough to have no doubts. You want proof you will get it after the revolution. When? depends on how long and hard they keep pushing the current agenda. Far to much of this fits together. There are other whistles you do not know about and if I reveal them the proof will disappear in a heartbeat. The guy that wants to see the proof usually has something to do with that disappearance. Let me tell you something they do not know that they will never find. Civilians will never be stupid enough to make the where abouts of the sporty model of the Kecksburg crash known. Enough proof has disappeared and if I listed some of it it would overwhelm the server. They revealed themselves inside the MUFON movement when they took the sample of fluid that was sent to there, got from a parking lot in Florida. The acorn they got from Kecksburg was a German design and nothing they did not know about. They are not likely to make the same mistake again, now they respond in about 15 minutes for recovery and they definitely do not want any proof left. Philip Schneider had proof and I challenge you all to find it.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 11:11 PM   #109
decim

NASA Secret is harvesting goyim taxes for personal gain.

Reads like a criminal charge.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote