Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 03-12-2011, 05:28 AM   #81
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Exactly mate!!

I tried to tell a friend of mine this earlier today and they basically said WHO CARES.. "Im not doing anything wrong" -- They dont get the clue that THIER PRIVACY IS GONE using these trash things!

They said to me "Your losing out on alot by not using these new gadgets" -- Oh my lord! YES I AM,I AM LOSING OUT ON PRIVACY INVASION,BEING TRACKED,ETC.......

I dont want anything to do with these new pieces of spying garbage!!

I VALUE MY PRIVACY AND ITS SAD THAT MOST PPL DONT GIVE A RATS TAIL ANYMORE...... (More proof they have been reprogrammed by the elite to be compliant and non resistive))
So what are they doing with all this info they get from the billion of cellphone and smartphones ?

As I lay in my bed typing this on my smartphone, someone that's spying on me can

1. Hear my wife snoring.
2. Hear Sonisphere that got Megadeath playing right now.
3. My have heard the bubbles of my bong 20 mins ago.
4. My have smelled what was in said bong.
5. Knows I am in the middle of no where in Arizona and it would take 2 hours to get here if they didn't get lost on the way.
6. Knows that if I go up the road 20 miles towards Kayenta all singles will be lost.
7. Yes I don't give a fuck.

As I stated before what's the point am I some high powered asshole that tptb fear me so much that they are going to watch my every move NOPE. Not only that if you fear so much why are you online at all and not living in a cave or under a rock, its not like yours or anyone else's 2¢ are going to be a true threat to tptb. Oh and think about it I went to Bashas that's a fucking Communist store on the Rez and I got hamburger, tomatoes, lettuce, and some other crap and get this paid for it with my MAC CARD oh shit now tptb know what I am eating to and where I went to lunch yesterday so what the fuck are they going to do now ?

Not a fucking thing back to MEGADEATH

4nE
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #82
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
So what are they doing with all this info they get from the billion of cellphone and smartphones ?

As I lay in my bed typing this on my smartphone, someone that's spying on me can

1. Hear my wife snoring.
5. Knows I am in the middle of no where in Arizona and it would take 2 hours to get here if they didn't get lost on the way.
6. Knows that if I go up the road 20 miles towards Kayenta all singles will be lost.

As I stated before what's the point am I some high powered asshole that tptb fear me so much that they are going to watch my every move NOPE. Not only that if you fear so much why are you online at all and not living in a cave or under a rock, its not like yours or anyone else's 2¢ are going to be a true threat to tptb. Oh and think about it I went to Bashas that's a fucking Communist store on the Rez and I got hamburger, tomatoes, lettuce, and some other crap and get this paid for it with my MAC CARD oh shit now tptb know what I am eating to and where I went to lunch yesterday so what the fuck are they going to do now ?

Not a fucking thing back to MEGADEATH

4nE
You are quite right, as I don't think they would care about someone like you.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:01 AM   #83
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddd View Post
Could you be so kind to give us YOUR full name, date of birth, home address, and phone number. Seeing it doesn't bother you that you entrust all of these details to complete strangers just for the sake of having a phone or other technological 'amenity.'
I'm sure you wouldn't object to giving us the same details if your point is valid
Sure my name is Rolf Harris I live on the Earth my phone number is 1,

I'm actually using your point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudd
It only takes a external programmer from a wifi connection to gain access
At least with computers you can be protected from such external hacking by setting up a proxy or multiple firewalls (however even this isn't a guarantee.)
Like I posted earlier the technology is vulnerable and can only be safeguarded to a point and whilst I don't like that access that can be gained we have to accept that it is a reality. However unless you're involved in some serious criminal activity I don't think a government agency is going to hack your computer because you visit a few conspiracy sites.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #84
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:

hehe well said mate
Old 03-12-2011, 06:51 AM   #85
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris
Sure my name is Rolf Harris I live on the Earth my phone number is 1
Please provide the information!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #86
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Please provide the information!
You're not understanding.

We're in agreement that whoever can access whatever they want whenever they want right? via any means, phone, computers..........

You're giving phone users a hard time saying they are being tracked, well so are you using a computer.

I have no desire to hack anyone's details but the fact that your using a computer makes you vulnerable and hypocritical too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudd
Seeing it doesn't bother you that you entrust all of these details to complete strangers just for the sake of having a phone or other technological 'amenity.'
We're ALL entrusting a portion of our details to complete strangers.

capiche?
Old 03-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #87
ruddd

capiche

But with computing details you can at least limit the amount of information you distribute, just in the same way you would via any other means in life, from talking to people, to paying for over-the-counter goods (although even now they are starting to ask for your postcode address when purchasing household items.)

When mobiles get 'tapped' you have NO control of what information is leaked, because as I said a few posts ago every single keystroke, app you've installed and used, information on the memory card, past text/phone record is stored internally even if you think its deleted. You have only 1 choice to get round this, not get a phone altogether.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about the 'walls having ears', ready to jump on us if we disagree with the wrong things or express our opinions. But contrary to what they want you to think, we are living in a oppressed state run by psychopaths.
ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #88
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddd
But with computing details you can at least limit the amount of information you distribute, just in the same way you would via any other means in life, from talking to people, to paying for over-the-counter goods (although even now they are starting to ask for your postcode address when purchasing household items.)

When mobiles get 'tapped' you have NO control of what information is leaked, because as I said a few posts ago every single keystroke, app you've installed and used, information on the memory card, past text/phone record is stored internally even if you think its deleted. You have only 1 choice to get round this, not get a phone altogether.

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about the 'walls having ears', ready to jump on us if we disagree with the wrong things or express our opinions. But contrary to what they want you to think, we are living in a oppressed state run by psychopaths.
An excellent reply indeed!!!! (I have been trying to get this point across!!)

People who use Facebook,etc AND GIVE OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM are totally stupid! (As are those who dont care that thier same privacys are gone using that trash!!)

Last edited by Dude111; 03-12-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #89
higgs boson

Quote:

1. Hear my wife snoring.
Ah, but what if they turn up in pairs though...?
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

"Revolution Calling" - Queensrÿche; 1988
higgs boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:15 AM   #90
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
capiche

Asking for postcode usually is done so a shopkeeper can work out how effective their advertising is. We do it sometimes. Radio and newspaper ads are very expensive and feedback is vital. Name, address and phone number means the governmant is tracking specific sales such as rainwater tanks. You can just give a fake one if you are paying cash but they dont ask until after you pay so the sale isnt lost.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:24 AM   #91
gymgenius

Quote:
capiche

The latest thing in many stores is to ask for your email address so that they can send you an electronic receipt - using the 'environmentally friendly' card.

Er no, I'll just take the printed one thanks.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:19 PM   #92
busa

Smart phones have security apps preloaded which you cannot delete or disable and even if you deleted them they reinsert themselves seconds later.
You cannot block them either.

Com.Sec.app is one such pre loaded android app and even the android tech sites arent giving out any details they just tell people its ok, dont worry.
com.sec.app stays on for ages use huge memory, causes crashes and no one is saying what its for, apart from its only "security" for your protection.
Yeah right. I'll choose my own security taa.

The phone service operators are not saying, the online android techs aka google are not saying and the phone manufacturers are not saying.
No one knows what it is, how super.

Orbot tells you the FULL list of apps. Comes with Tor.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:34 PM   #93
busa

I've worked out that using Orbot and TOR I can force all the phone apps to go through that one internet portal. Google apps may not like that or work.

You can disable Google Chrome and the android internet app.
But I guess it would be possible for google to download them again or reactivate them while you're not looking, access the phone and then disabled their apps again maybe?

Any ideas on a secure and more permanent android app block?
Bet they've rigged the whole thing so if you block the google apps we would like to block then the bloody phone wouldnt work?

If anyhone knows any answers please PM me? I will not reveal on air.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote