Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 07-03-2014, 12:02 AM   #421
stompk
Inactive

Woah, this video makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMeoG9ScQ1o#t=36
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:16 AM   #422
stompk
Inactive

Finally, someone telling the truth as to why all these fish are dying.

Quote:
The Department of Fisheries conducted pathology testing on a number of fish samples after about 10,000 mullet died early last month near Busselton.

It followed a similar fish kill in the estuary last April where 10,000 fish died from a lack of oxygen.

The Department of Water says oxygen levels were acceptable on this occasion but tests showed high levels of a potentially toxic algae.

Spokesman Paul Brown says the fish may have found it difficult to breathe.

"The fish sampled had damage to their gills and had bacterial infection at the time of death," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-1...876?section=wa
Old 19-03-2014, 02:34 AM   #423
pomengranate
Banned

All types of threads in this forum. 'Cynthia?'
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #424
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomengranate View Post
All types of threads in this forum. 'Cynthia?'
You can't even get the name right, it's Synthia. A sythetic life form based off of eColi bacteria. You know, shit bacteria.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #425
rebeccapark
Inactive

Some info on Synthia

https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/tag/synthia/
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 04:19 AM   #426
yass

I've been studying natural remedies for candida yeast infections and an herb I've been doing further research on is Bayberry which contains Berberine. The research has taken me to a wiki page about Berberine which lists various herbs that contain it (which I've read about in various search results) but this particular page notes something else interesting:
Berberine is considered antibiotic.[9][10] When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus[11] and Microcystis aeruginosa,[12] a toxic cyanobacterium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berberine

Quote:
In vitro:
outside the living body and in an artificial environment

Origin: "New Latin, literally, in glass
First Known Use: circa 1894"
methoxyhydnocarpin
Recent studies indicate that M. aquifolium contains a specific multidrug resistance pump inhibitor (MDR inhibitor) named 5'-methoxyhydnocarpin (5'-MHC) which works to decrease bacterial resistance to antibiotics and antibacterial agents.[22]

Mahonia aquifolium (Oregon-grape or Oregon grape)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahonia_aquifolium

Just to keep in mind.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 15-09-2014 at 04:23 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 02:31 PM   #427
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I've been studying natural remedies for candida yeast infections and an herb I've been doing further research on is Barberry which contains Berberine. The research has taken me to a wiki page about Berberine which lists various herbs that contain it (which I've read about in various search results) but this particular page notes something else interesting:
Berberine is considered antibiotic.[9][10] When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus[11] and Microcystis aeruginosa,[12] a toxic cyanobacterium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berberine

methoxyhydnocarpin
Recent studies indicate that M. aquifolium contains a specific multidrug resistance pump inhibitor (MDR inhibitor) named 5'-methoxyhydnocarpin (5'-MHC) which works to decrease bacterial resistance to antibiotics and antibacterial agents.[22]

Mahonia aquifolium (Oregon-grape or Oregon grape)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahonia_aquifolium

Just to keep in mind.
I meant Barberry Berberis vulgaris. Too late to edit my post above.

I'm not the only one who's got them switched up. hehe.

Old 26-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #428
yass

youtube video "does not exist". Found a video on disclose tv same heading.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

synthia. Venter synthetic bacteria preying on more then just crude oil! (Video)

synthia. Venter synthetic bacteria preying on more then just crude oil! (Video)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ust_crude_oil/

Published on Jun 1, 2012 by monsterrun

This small documentary explains potent connection between Fema preparedness and the new found "blue plague" Synthetia. a synthetic bacteria that was used by nalco corexit to eat the crude oil.. (well that's what we were told to believe) 2 years ago.

Could explain why the security was tight as hell. As if they did not want anyone to come in contact with the direct contamination with the early non mutated version of synthetia.

it appears that this bacteria as mutated and decided to not only stop at oil.

it killed crops, fish life's by the millions. (crude oil got blamed for this).

Highly probable of what is to be responsible for the mass death of black birds in Arkansas.

the key here is. What is oil?

Yes, what is it? I should ask what binds oil to humans and other life-form on earth?

answer: We are all based of carbon molecule... that's exactly what this bacteria feeds of. oh and the worst part seems that water does not stop the bacteria it help it more then anything.

with water evaporation the bacteria goes up in the air and land on us.

many believe that the Miami "zombie" incident to be related!

Are they nuts! Well i thought so. Well until i connected all the dots.

Bio warfare conspiracy 40 years in the making, martial law, mercenaries destroying cities.. the us army getting blamed for the chaos.. you know. nothing new.

prototype referring to Carnival and Carnival 2 are not the real name of the viral outbreak.

Carnival 2 appears to be the second outbreak of the virus.. ! synthetia?

Carnival 1 was referring to the game early virus used in hope earlier. which gave birth to pariah and infected Elizabeth Green. (also refers to Ebola)

In the latest installment of the alien franchise movies! "Prometheus". David, the cyborg, poison the main archeologist, with what appears to be the EBE all along! it's Black and slimy.

Yes, that black and slimy virus is also used in X-files: fight the future. " The infection process of the host is the very same as in X-files".

David, the cyborg, make a reference to Ebola as he poisoned the archeologist

Ebola is known to be from a "EBE" strain! Ebola, sars and hiv share all the same protein molecules and chain!

In X-files: fight the future. The old man tells mulder that he got it all backwards! Ebola, Sars and hiv are based of the same Alien strain, but they are human engineered! The EBE pathogen however on it's purest form, is a parasite that infect,and transform the host into an alien eventually!

In Prometheus we see the archeologist being infected with a sample of the Alien Virus! (advanced pathogen) (which gestate on specific heat signatures)

Although the burn the archeologist alive! the other mercs, that got killed previously arrive at the ship!

But this time they are defigured, Zombie like, Extremely Strong, (Strength of 3-4 humans)

Could this be it? The elite has successfully perfected Ebola? which turns people into zombies and the infection is easier to control?

Think what would happen if Synthia would ever meet in face with Ebola strain!

Also look for Deus EX ending videos they line it perfectly with area-51 game and prototype!

I just got prototype 2 recently! i am currently still playing the game! i will add more data once i get all the goodies and il probably make a video about them!

Well i would like to point out as well that some people have remarked the disaster to be affecting only those with Hispanic genes! Race specific bio weapon?

Also, it is not mentioned in the video but i have reason to think fluoridation of the pineal gland has something to do with this behavior! (a lot of people are on powerful psychotropic drugs, which has enormous amount of fluoride in it! + the added fluoride in our water, worst on bottled water!

I have a gut feeling about a connection with [email protected] project to be behind the discovery of Synthia DNA!

Also take consideration that in the video it mention Aliens! but to me it's merely a reference to Parasite of unknown origins!

The CDC and WHO uses the EBE category to cover-up Man made Synthetic pathogens!

Bovine Spongiform Encelophatis might have something to do with this.

According to Area-51 secret files in the Midway 2005 video game. It mentions that Ebola, Sars and HIV are all sharing a common Protein Chain!!! + that is all based of a Malformed Prion from Cattle that has BSE (mad cow disease.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-humanity.html

Category:
Education
Posted by Don Allen at 11:40 AM

http://wingsoflyra.blogspot.com/2012...-bacteria.html

Other links:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...st+crude+oil!+

http://investmentwatchblog.com/synth...-united-state/

Last edited by yass; 26-09-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Old 26-09-2014, 04:03 PM   #429
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
According to Area-51 secret files in the Midway 2005 video game ...
._.

This is just creepy David Duchnovy-related fan fiction. Really, really creepy. It reminds me of, as an artist just out of high school, I would sit trying to sell prints at a comic show dealer room and listen to grown men with basic grasps of science try to explain how spiderman could really happen in real life! Except this is more creepy.

Quote:
I just got prototype 2 recently! i am currently still playing the game! i will add more data once i get all the goodies and il probably make a video about them!
Yeah. That's fanastic. Maybe the author could put down the controller and crack open a virology textbook next time and learn exactly what Ebola, Sars and HIV do have in common.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 10:50 PM   #430
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
._.

This is just creepy David Duchnovy-related fan fiction. Really, really creepy. It reminds me of, as an artist just out of high school, I would sit trying to sell prints at a comic show dealer room and listen to grown men with basic grasps of science try to explain how spiderman could really happen in real life! Except this is more creepy.

Yeah. That's fanastic. Maybe the author could put down the controller and crack open a virology textbook next time and learn exactly what Ebola, Sars and HIV do have in common.
I was so tired last night I could barely post. Yeah, I was puzzled when I first started reading it like when he mentioned carnival but it all became apparent soon enough.

I had purposely put Synthia Ebola into search to see what might result.

For some reason I was on the first page of this thread in the last few days and I just got a creepy feeling when reminded that Venter wanted to make "new vaccines":

Quote:
Furthermore, Venter want to put his Synthia in vaccines.

Quote:
"We decided that [by] writing new biological software and creating new species, we could create new species to do what we want them to do, not what they evolved to do," says Venter.

Venter has founded a company called Synthetic Genomics, where he intends to use these new species to do things like make new fuels and new vaccines.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127010591
What spurred me to search is I was reading down the headlines that jesuitsdidit was posting from http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/ and one of the headlines was that GlaxoSmithKline "accidentally" dumped over 45 liters of concentrated live polio into the water at a Belgian treatment plant. (link) This, coming right on the heels of Mystery illness plagues girls in Colombia (thought to be caused by hpv vaccines) and Vaccine killed dozens of Syrian children which were also mentioned in the headlines jesuitsdidit was posting and which also stem from, or are affiliated with GlaxoSmithKline, according to what I've read. So, having a fresh mind with thoughts of "New vaccines" being made (Venter/Synthia), Ebola vaccines being manufactured (one of the extra links, I believe mentions USA contracting for an Ebola vaccine with Canada that causes extreme high cytokines. Cytokines is what kills young healthy swine flu victims), and then the third health disaster alarm alert incidence and mention of GlaxoSmithKline.

edit - I found the cytokine reference. It was from the headlines jesuitsdidit was posting:

US authorises Canadian Ebola treatment developed under military contract, triggered dangerously high cytokine elevations
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014...ne-elevations/

And another interesting headline:

Flashback: US soldiers trained to shoot Zombies in Ebola-style emergency in 2012; Pentagon lays out Zombie battle plans
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014...-battle-plans/

A synchronicity. I was too tired last night or I would have mentioned it. At my other forum after adding the herb info epona (a member) made this comment:

Quote:
Dunno what the deal is right now, by cyanobacteria is very important.

Cyan = blue. Lots of association w/blue in our problems this day and age.

blue is a factor in doing some photoshop filtering that we can do also

All I know is that Kodak banned purple/blue spectrum film, but kept infrared film. When I wear blue tinted glasses, I have real trouble seeing pedestrians when I am not specifically looking at them or for them. Like my 6th sense can't find them or something. Ditto grey polarized sunglasses. Had to go back to my old brown sunglasses. Not sure if it's age or the fact that the sun is different now. I have to have warm light bulbs at home too.

Anyone else noticing weird stuff like this?
I was reading a new thread in the Reptilian section yesterday Kylie shape-shift!!! by elshaper. A member, rooey, saying "really interesting song lyrics.. sort of gives you an idea about what they want to push" posted lyrics to one of her songs which had a repeating chorus with the words:

"Into the blue, into the blue
With nothing to lose
Into the blue"

After which elshaper posted and said:

Quote:
Something about BLUE....blue IVY....Into the blue.

I think this is the colour of light you shouldn't enter when you die!!!
There was that blue again.

When I was reading over this article and also looking at the youtube link with videos that came up as a result to trying to find the missing video, there was the term "blue plague" and "The Gulf Blue Plague".

Last edited by yass; 27-09-2014 at 12:34 AM.
Old 27-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #431
guivre
Premier Subscribers

^^^ Yeah, you have to excuse me, I tend to flare up at the internet being full of stuff like at that blog, which is a bit of commentary on what society has turned into. We all have the capacity to learn how these things work but it's more fun to find answers in a video game, I guess. I *should* just happy that there are people willing to talk about these things instead of the new iPhone, even if they're a little bit off, but you know.

Anyone can take an online course in virology 100-400 for FREE these days. It helps.

Anyway, this thread is important.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 08:04 PM   #432
stompk
Inactive

Interesting documentary. I thought it was telling at the end when the "elite" guy said the alien life form was the original inhabitant of earth, and now lives in a dormant "pathogen".

Plug in cyanobacteria into that equation and we get our answer.

Quote:
No one knows when the very first life on Earth appeared – though what little evidence scientists have indicates that life was present not very long after our planet formed.

Fossil hunters are continually scouring the globe for rocks betraying signs of even more ancient life forms, and controversy reigns over claims of the earliest evidence for life.

One such fossil hunter is Nora Noffke, a trace fossil sedimentologist at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Va. Noffke and team recently found rocks in South Africa with evidence of cyanobacteria dating from 2.9 billion years ago, which is the oldest confirmed evidence of these life forms.
http://www.livescience.com/6709-scie...ife-earth.html

And what is currently happening to the worlds waters?

Quote:
Green slime. Red tide. Brown scum. Toxic algae blooms are fouling waterways across North America these days — killing fish in Florida, sickening sea lions in California, temporarily closing beaches on Canada’s beautiful Pelee Island and even shutting off tap water to 400,000 residents of Toledo, Ohio, for two days after this gunk grew too close to water-intake pipes in Lake Erie. Those toxic algae blooms aren’t really made up of sea plants; the creatures photosynthesize like a plant, but they’re a collection of nasty bacteria
http://www.roanoke.com/life/columns_...b1ef98641.html

Last edited by stompk; 29-09-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:00 AM   #433
sandokhan
Inactive

"The book of Revelation seems to have been originally a Jewish Messianic Apocalypse which was later Christianized to some degree, but still retains is "Dead Sea Scroll" flavouring, albeit in very bad Greek.

What is added into the margins ("marginalia") later gets copied into the body of the text so that the end result is that the book becomes longer and longer over time.

This is why there is a distinct warning at the end of the book:

WHOEVER ADDS ANYTHING TO THIS SCROLL SHALL BE ADDED TO HIM THE HORRORS AND PLAGUES MENTIONED IN THIS SCROLL....

But all these charms did not stop people from trying their hand at a little interpretation along the way as to the identity of some of the characters such as the "BEAST" etc...(a process which is still going on today in certain LAST DAYS Christian churches..)

Since the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Elder ("Book of Revelation") has TWO competing Gemmatrial Systems for the "name of the Beast", and was written during the 1st Jewish War against Rome (AD 66-72) (official chronology, of course - sandokhan) the correct individual would have to fit both 616 and 666 manuscript families:

But don't forget: THE WHOLE PASSAGE OF Rev 13:13 is an INSERTED MARGINALIUM INTO THE TEXT AT THIS POINT.

(i.e. someone wrote it into the margin of the text, to try and point to what he believed was the identity of the BEAST and gradually, it got copied into the main body of the text)

Thus several ancient versions of the "Book of Revelation" (singular, by the way) show two numbering systems:

Codex Alexandrinus (A) and Codex Ephraemi (C) and the newly discovered Papyrus "P115/POxy4499" all of which have: "616" in the place of the more familiar 666 of Codex Sinaiticus or Codex Bezae or Codex Vaticanus etc.

Notice how the Marginalium is introduced : HERE IS WISDOM: that is a flag to a scholar that ["what we have here is an INSERTION" into the text !]

The Greek word SOPHIA "Widsom" (Heb: Chochmah) generally signified Kabbalistic Gemmatria (numerology) is being signalled, and it is the FLAG which introduces the Marginalium about the number of the "Beast"

QUOTE: from CODEX SINAIATICUS

Here is WISDOM:

Let he who hath Wisdom "calculate the number of the beast" for it is the number of a [son of] man, and his number is 666"

UNQUOTE

Here is the alternative version of the Greek found in Papyrus 115 and in the CODEX ALEXANDRINUS and CODEX EPHRAIMI

"Let he who hath Wisdom calculate the number of the beast for it is the number of a man, and his number is 616."

SO WHICH ONE IS THE REAL ONE?

DON'T FORGET THAT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION WE ARE DEALING WITH A BAD TRANSLATION HERE INTO GREEK FROM ARAMAIC AND HEBREW...

The Apocalypse of Yohananon the Elder (whoever he was, but clearly someone who had first hand experience serving in the 2nd Herodian Temple Liturgy) aka the Book of Revelation, is written in the worst Greek in the New Testament, full of what are known as "Grammatical Howlers"--clearly this is a translation INTO Greek from Hebrew and Aramaic source material like the similar Apocalypic book of Daniel especially chapters 7 to 12 (both languages are found there).

The words "here is Wisdom" is the beginning of the footnote (or "marginalium" of Rev 13:13 if you want the technical term)

You can see at a glance that the whole paragraph about the Number of the Beast actually interrupts the flow of what is written in the Greek immediately before and after the verse, and can be removed with no real loss of meaning.

Why do you say the reference to the beast is clear, when you can see it is coded? Also why would you assume that the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Elder (whoever he was---apparently the aged Jerusalemite Presbuteros who apparently had met "Iesous" in the flesh (possibly one of the 70--certainly not Yohanon bar Zavdai--or John the son of Zebedee, who was killed by Herod in the 40s with his brother) who preached as a very old man to Polycarp when Polycarp was still a teenager some time in 95 AD).

Certainly Yohanon the Elder was a Levite in the 2nd temple to judge from his intimate knowledge of 2nd Temple litury (and the city of Ephesus actually has TWO different statues of saints named "John" standing next to each other, both calling themselves "dedicated to John", but both different John's)

The "mark on the right hand or the forehead" is a clear reference to the Mysteries of Mithras, whose inititates were branded generally on the wrists and sometimes on the forehead."

My numerological analysis of 666.

Rev. 13:5

and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

42 months = 1260 days

The number 666, therefore, IS TO BE BOUNDED BY 1260.

1260 actually has 36 divisors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

CHI XI STIGMA

36 42 48 54 60 66 72 78 84

(36, 66 and 78 are triangular numbers).

"The number 37 can be said to represent the ‘key to wisdom’. Why the ‘key to wisdom’? Well, if it is a key it means it can be turned or used to open something. When 37 is ‘turned’ it becomes 73, which is the exact numerical value of the Hebrew word chokmah, which means wisdom."

The perimeter (boundary) of a triangular number.

P36 = 21 (3 x 7) 36 is generated by 8

P666 = 105 (3 x 35) 666 is generated by 36

P2701 = 216 (3 x 72) 2701 is generated by 73

666 = 6 x 111

111 = 45 + 66 = 74 + 37 = 73 + 38

Last edited by sandokhan; 01-10-2014 at 08:05 AM.
sandokhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #434
sandwarrior

You still around stompk?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...sts-YEARS.html

Abhorrent.

Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #435
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Yeah, still here. Interesting link. Suddenly algae has all sorts of complexity, and why are they calling bacteria algae?? Things are getting worse, not better. There's a cyanobacteria outbreak in the NorthEast of the US right now, in the winter! Not good.
Old 31-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #436
stompk
Inactive

Quote:

The Titan Process boosts and enhances waterflood performance
The Titan Process® is a dynamic, new and unique form of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR). The Titan Process injects special nutrients into a reservoir which change the skin characteristics of the individual microbes living in the reservoir biofilm and induces the microbes to become oleophilic [oil-loving] and attach themselves to oil droplets. The microbes then dislodge and uniquely break down the trapped oil within the pore spaces into smaller droplets. These smaller droplets can now more easily pass through the pore spaces of the reservoir and become recoverable
http://www.titanoilrecovery.com/titanprocess1.html

The above link is a quite frightening look into what they are doing. If you read it carefully, it says the old way is to inject their own bacteria into the well, but it has been difficult to control, so this "new" method is to feed the existing bacteria with nutrients...

Dupont, the paint company, has a similar method, called, no shit, Matrx

http://www.dupont.com/products-and-s...different.html

Last edited by stompk; 31-01-2015 at 02:02 PM.
Old 17-02-2015, 03:50 PM   #437
stompk
Inactive

It appears the creator of Synthia is working on fracking.

Quote:
Two wells producing from the same Viola formation were each inoculated with about 60 m3 of tank battery brine with a nutrient mixture containing glucose, sodium nitrate and trace metals and Bacillus licheniformis RS-1 and Bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis spizizenii NRRL B-23049. Analysis of production water indicated in-situ growth of the injected strains and other heterotrophic fermenting bacteria, metabolism of the nutrients, and biosurfactant production.

Corresponding author. Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Oklahoma State University, 1110 S Innovation way Dr., Stillwater, OK 74074, USA. Tel.: +1 405 744 3005; fax: +1 405 744 1112.
Current address: Synthetic Genomics Inc, 11149 North Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla 92037, CA, USA.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...64830512001102