Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 28-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #181
dcdave

Have a look at this!!
My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow. - OV

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profile...msg_share_post

Last edited by dcdave; 28-06-2011 at 04:48 PM.
dcdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #182
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdave View Post
Have a look at this!!
My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow. - OV

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profile...msg_share_post
My brain hurts at your gullibility. You thought that other video was real, with the "we're on the effing Moon" malarkey

Now you present for about the 20th time around these parts, a clip from the Dark Side of the Moon - with exclamation marks suggesting that "AHAA" moment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Si...(mockumentary))

Last edited by truegroup; 28-06-2011 at 07:11 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #183
dcdave

So your saying Stanley Kubrick's Widow is bullshitting ?
dcdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #184
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdave View Post
So your saying Stanley Kubrick's Widow is bullshitting ?
Try reading the link Dave................

Quote:
Dark Side of the Moon is a French documentary by director William Karel which originally aired on Arte in 2002 with the title Opération Lune. The basic premise for the film is the theory that the television footage from the Apollo 11 Moon landing was faked and actually recorded in a studio by the CIA with help from director Stanley Kubrick. It features some surprising guest appearances, most notably by Donald Rumsfeld, Dr. Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Vernon Walters, Buzz Aldrin and Stanley Kubrick's widow, Christiane Kubrick.
Quote:
Plot summary
The tone of the documentary begins with low key revelations of NASA working closely with Hollywood at the time of the Moon landings. Over the course of the tale, Karel postulates that not only did Kubrick help the USA fake the moon landings but that he was eventually killed by the CIA to cover up the truth. First hand testimony backing these claims come from Rumsfeld and Dr. Kissinger seems to lend credence to the story.

It is finally revealed that this is a mockumentary as the end credits roll over a montage of blooper reels, with the main participants laughing over the absurdity of their lines or questioning if particular ones would give the joke away too soon. Besides being a comedic documentary, it is also an exercise in Jean Baudrillard's theories of hyperreality. In a 2004 interview, the director was asked why he would elect to make a film "closer to a comedy than a serious film"; Karel replied that in the wake of having made serious documentaries, the objective was "de faire un film drôle" (to make a funny film).[1]

Australian broadcaster SBS television aired the film on April 1 as an April fools' joke, and again on 17 November 2008 as part of Kubrick week. It was aired again on 27 July 2009, perhaps to coincide with the anniversary of the moon landing.

Several of the fictitious interviewees, such as Dave Bowman, Jack Torrance, and Dimitri Muffley are named after characters from movies directed by Kubrick. There are also references to films by Alfred Hitchcock, as both Eve Kendall and George Kaplan are character names in North by Northwest, and Ambrose Chapel is a location in the 1956 remake of The Man Who Knew Too Much.

The soundtrack also includes the song "The American Dream" from Wag the Dog by Barry Levinson, a fiction feature about a secretly government-commissioned Hollywood production of a fake war.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #185
rodin
Banned

Me thinks Karel et al protesteth too much

'No goyim were harmed in the making of this film'

Can you imagine if at the Braveheart credits it read 'No Jews were harmed ...?'
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #186
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation Apollo Moon Landings were very real!

(reply #186)

Everyone,

NASA certainly did land 12 astronauts on the Moon from 1969-72. I've not only studied mankind's greatest accomplishment extensively, I've met three moonwalkers: Buzz Aldrin (Apollo 11), Edgar Mitchell twice (Apollo 14), and Jack Schmidt (Apollo 17). I was also at Kennedy Space Center on July 20, 2009 for the 40th Anniversary of Apollo 11 and was near several other moonwalkers. Aldrin once punched some guy in the nose for saying, "The Moon landings were faked".
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #187
andrewjohnson

Default Truth's Protective Layers

For anyone interested, here is a 2-hour presentation I compiled about the Moon Hoax - it was given earlier this year in St Anne's Lancs. The title came from Neil Armstrong's 1994 speech.

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=324&Itemid=63

Here's an additional clip of Buzz Aldrin NOT punching Bart Sibrel. However he IS "flip-flopping" on the subject of UFOs/Aliens - over a relatively short period of time

Make your own minds up - and check what I've presented to see that you can verify it.
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 03:15 AM   #188
screwylogic

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Thanks for sharing your thread with us. I've read it, but found little if anything that would benefit from my continued attention.

Perhaps you could bring some specific claims to the current threads?
Can you think of anything that WOULD benefit from your continued attention?
screwylogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #189
posidon

There are few things that for me look fake on the moon landing, 1- when the moon module was almost touch the ground, for sure the landing will not be so smooth, i don´t believe that they don´t blast their rockets quite enough decelerate and leave enough burning on the the ground, and were is the marks of those blasts or any craters open with the force of the blasts from the rockets? 2. I don´t believe that the touch could be smooth, the legs of the modules, should have left marks around the zone it touches before completely stop, like an helicopter when is landing, is not so smooth, and need a lot of control of the veichle to land in a precise spot and since there is not wind on the moon, it should be a lot of moon dust all around the craft because of the rocket engines landing. again like an helicopter landing in the desert!

Last edited by posidon; 19-08-2011 at 07:26 PM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote