Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #81
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
And what if that rabbi was the one with the agenda? what if he was not actually a rabbi but somebody posing as one in order to promote anti-jewish information? also, you only mention he was hinting, not making an outright statement.

It sounds to me there is something very wrong about this supposed rabbi
Yes, you wouldn't like Rabbi Ahron Cohen. Sorry I didn't use direct verbiage with you, I was sarcastic. He wasn't hinting at anything.



He's the old guy on the left. He has a ministry in Israel over 100,000 strong, made up of Palestinians, Jews and Arabs who all want to live in PEACE, which really flies in the face of what Israel is all about. He's also anti ZIONIST, which is again a problem in Israel. Here is part of a speech he gave in England in '03;

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/bham022603.cfm

Quote:
ISRAEL, JUDAISM AND ZIONISM


Talk By: Rabbi Ahron Cohen at Birmingham University, England
26th February ‘03

My friends, it is an honour to have the opportunity of talking to you today.

I and my colleagues of Neturei Karta attend occasions such as this because we feel that we have both a religious and humanitarian duty to publicize our message as much as possible. So I hope and pray that with the Creator’s help my words and our discussions here today may be correct and true in their content and conclusions.


As you have already been told, I am an orthodox Jew (that is a Jew who endeavours to live his life completely in accordance with the Jewish religion). I am involved in ecclesiastical duties within the Jewish Community and am particularly involved in educating our youth and in helping them to achieve healthy and correct attitudes. It is therefore of particular interest to me to be able to talk to you, a student body, today.

I have been asked to talk to you about Judaism and Zionism. This subject is of course tremendously relevant in the light of the current situation in Palestine, where you have - let’s face it - one side, the Zionists (who are also Jews), wishing to impose a ‘sectarian’ State over the heads of an indigenous population, the Palestinians. A confrontation which has resulted in horrific bloodshed and brutality with no end in sight unless there is a very radical change.

My qualification to talk on this subject is by virtue of my being one of many orthodox Jews who absolutely sympathise with the Palestinian cause, and we protest vehemently against the terrible wrongs being perpetrated against the Palestinian People by the Zionist illegitimate regime in Palestine.


The spearhead group among us who are involved actively in this matter on a regular basis are called Neturei Karta, which can be loosely translated as Guardians of the Faith. We are not a separate party or organisation but basically a philosophy representative of a large section of orthodox Jewry.

Let me firstly state quite categorically that Judaism and Zionism are incompatible. They are diametrically opposed.

The question must surely arise in the minds of many of you here today that there appears to be a paradox. After all everyone knows that Zionists are Jews and that Zionism is for the benefit of Jews. The Palestinians are the enemies of the Zionists. How come then that I, a Jew, can sympathise with the Palestinian cause.

I would like to try to answer this question and to revert to the subject of my talk - Judaism and Zionism - on two levels, religious belief and humanitarianism. Bearing in mind that to be humanitarian is also a basic religious requirement..... cont'd in article.
Look him up. Sometimes he says the Holocaust happened and the people who died deserved it, sometimes he says there is no way it could have happened. He's very controversial, and seems to enjoy being so. But he has a following of over 100,000 in Israel, and his whole movement is to give the Palestinians back what is theirs, and to have it done peacefully.

In any case, here is an orthodox Jew rabbi in Israel throwing stones at the Zionists and the Holocaust, and preaching peace amongst the different groups. From there I started reading up, watching videos etc, and much like other false flags, or staged events, of which the Holocaust is, it falls apart when valid questions are asked but can't be answered, and the person asking is deemed to be hateful -- simply for asking.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:48 PM   #82
luvtosew
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 62
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Gr%C3%B6ning

Holocaust denier's, provide evidence that this man was tortured into an Affidavit?
That Wiki article was just about all based on Laurence Rees according to the footnotes , of whom I can't find his genealogy or much info on , and also he made his lively hood off of WWII and Hitler.

I would have to read his book to see his footnotes to even find out where this info came from.

So we can all become WIKI writers, read a book and refer everything to the book. (like a book report).

Last edited by luvtosew; 03-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.
luvtosew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #83
atramp
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, you wouldn't like Rabbi Ahron Cohen. Sorry I didn't use direct verbiage with you, I was sarcastic. He wasn't hinting at anything.



He's the old guy on the left. He has a ministry in Israel over 100,000 strong, made up of Palestinians, Jews and Arabs who all want to live in PEACE, which really flies in the face of what Israel is all about. He's also anti ZIONIST, which is again a problem in Israel. Here is part of a speech he gave in England in '03;

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/bham022603.cfm



Look him up. Sometimes he says the Holocaust happened and the people who died deserved it, sometimes he says there is no way it could have happened. He's very controversial, and seems to enjoy being so. But he has a following of over 100,000 in Israel, and his whole movement is to give the Palestinians back what is theirs, and to have it done peacefully.

In any case, here is an orthodox Jew rabbi in Israel throwing stones at the Zionists and the Holocaust, and preaching peace amongst the different groups. From there I started reading up, watching videos etc, and much like other false flags, or staged events, of which the Holocaust is, it falls apart when valid questions are asked but can't be answered, and the person asking is deemed to be hateful -- simply for asking.
He is controversial? it seems to me he changes his mind when it suits.

How nice that he promotes a message of peace yet says holocaust victims deserved to die. Sounds like a total shit to me
atramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:30 PM   #84
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
He is controversial? it seems to me he changes his mind when it suits.

How nice that he promotes a message of peace yet says holocaust victims deserved to die. Sounds like a total shit to me
I was only telling you how a Jewish Rabbi was someone who got me thinking the Holocaust was fake. Ahron Cohen is the rabbi, reagrdless of what you think of him. He wasn't the only source of info for debunking the Holocaust. He just made me take notice of things in a different light. There are Orthodox Rabbi's in New York who are Holocaust deniers that don't waffle about the subject. They're very direct.

Would you not agree that it's somewhat of an eye opener if a Rabbi says the Holocaust was a lie? There are Jews who are against Israel and don't believe in the Holocaust. They know it's all a sham, but that sham is costing millions of lives.

Last edited by ronisron; 03-08-2014 at 07:32 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:44 PM   #85
atramp
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I was only telling you how a Jewish Rabbi was someone who got me thinking the Holocaust was fake. Ahron Cohen is the rabbi, reagrdless of what you think of him. He wasn't the only source of info for debunking the Holocaust. He just made me take notice of things in a different light. There are Orthodox Rabbi's in New York who are Holocaust deniers that don't waffle about the subject. They're very direct.

Would you not agree that it's somewhat of an eye opener if a Rabbi says the Holocaust was a lie? There are Jews who are against Israel and don't believe in the Holocaust. They know it's all a sham, but that sham is costing millions of lives.
Actually what you said is that he changes his mind between saying it didn't happen to it did happen but those people deserved to die. This means he is not reliable.

So who are these other rabbis and what do they say about it all?

Its not much of an eye opener if he denies it one moment then says it happened at another time. Like I said before, if he thinks those people deserved to die then he is nothing but a shit. Who on earth would seriously consider the words of such a person?
atramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:32 PM   #86
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Actually what you said is that he changes his mind between saying it didn't happen to it did happen but those people deserved to die. This means he is not reliable.

So who are these other rabbis and what do they say about it all?

Its not much of an eye opener if he denies it one moment then says it happened at another time. Like I said before, if he thinks those people deserved to die then he is nothing but a shit. Who on earth would seriously consider the words of such a person?
You know exactly what I was saying AND the context of it. Ahron Cohen is in Israel, and he is anti Zionist. He has made disparaging remarks about the Holocaust and the Zionists. It doesn't matter what you think of him, it doesn't matter any of it. What he did was made me question the Holocaust and look into it, from many other sources, and it fell apart in front of my eyes when I did. Too many implausibilities, like 9/11, 7/7, Sandy Hook, The Gulf of Tonkin, JFK... see? The Holocaust fits in with all that. A lie begets another lie and all the rest. You can't support as lie, without resorting to lying yourself. This is why these ADL shills are so annoying....

Everyone clear now? Good. And I told you that you wouldn't like Ahron Cohen, didn't I? I like him just fine.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:22 AM   #87
dave52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,141
Likes: 985 (411 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
A lie begets another lie and all the rest. You can't support as lie, without resorting to lying yourself. This is why these ADL shills are so annoying....

Everyone clear now? Good.
Great post. Thank you.
__________________
Dave.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:56 AM   #88
bob1
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 353
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primemover View Post
I'm still waiting for that scientific evidence, boots.

Whenever you're ready.
Be prepared to wait for a loooooong time. It´s been over a year since my question and still nada.

And by the way, something interesting for reading thanks to wayback machine.
bob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #89
atramp
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
You know exactly what I was saying AND the context of it. Ahron Cohen is in Israel, and he is anti Zionist. He has made disparaging remarks about the Holocaust and the Zionists. It doesn't matter what you think of him, it doesn't matter any of it. What he did was made me question the Holocaust and look into it, from many other sources, and it fell apart in front of my eyes when I did. Too many implausibilities, like 9/11, 7/7, Sandy Hook, The Gulf of Tonkin, JFK... see? The Holocaust fits in with all that. A lie begets another lie and all the rest. You can't support as lie, without resorting to lying yourself. This is why these ADL shills are so annoying....

Everyone clear now? Good. And I told you that you wouldn't like Ahron Cohen, didn't I? I like him just fine.
Well clearly it does matter. Why should I listen to a person who changes their position in such a manner and with total disrespect for people who have been murdered? you only listen because he might be saying something you want to hear.

If it was so clear that the holocaust never happened then why do people seem to have a problem proving it to the world? you do agree that many thousands of people died in those camps or are the people who saw these scenes all lairs? is the video footage all fake too?

Also, just because they don't give answers to every single persons specific questions it does not imply some sort of cover up.

Also, are you going to give a list of rabbis who claim it is a cover up? I'm sure you must have loads of information on that and it would be interesting to hear what they say. I would not form an opinion on one person who is clearly a radical with little regard for human life.

Last edited by atramp; 04-08-2014 at 10:08 AM.
atramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #90
dave52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,141
Likes: 985 (411 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
If it was so clear that the holocaust never happened then why do people seem to have a problem proving it to the world?
If the case for the historic truth of the holocaust was so water tight - why are there laws in place to stop it's scrutiny...?
__________________
Dave.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #91
atramp
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
If the case for the historic truth of the holocaust was so water tight - why are there laws in place to stop it's scrutiny...?
Only in some places. The fact that people question it openly is proof that it is not watertight to question it. David Icke prints such stuff in his books, which he could not do if it was illegal.

Lets face it as well. There are people out there who agreed with what happened and would happily see it happen again, so some of the laws are meant to put a stop to that taking root again.
atramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #92
dave52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,141
Likes: 985 (411 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
There are people out there who agreed with what happened and would happily see it happen again
So to question it is to agree to it...?
__________________
Dave.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:08 PM   #93
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Well clearly it does matter. Why should I listen to a person who changes their position in such a manner and with total disrespect for people who have been murdered? you only listen because he might be saying something you want to hear.
You don't have to listen to a thing. Your mind is quite clearly made up. All I did was show you the catalyst for me looking into the Holocaust, and that was Ahron Cohen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
If it was so clear that the holocaust never happened then why do people seem to have a problem proving it to the world? you do agree that many thousands of people died in those camps or are the people who saw these scenes all lairs? is the video footage all fake too?
Are you serious? There are no MSM outlets for disproving the Holocaust, it helps that the Rothschilds have controlled AP and Reuters for years. People now more than ever are questioning it. AND Israel. Oh yes, thousands died in the camps, but they weren't all Jews in those camps. Right? In order to accept the Holocaust you have to believe that Jews and only Jews were in those camps, and that's not true. And if there was an extermination plan, why are there literally hundreds of thousands of "Holocaust survivors"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Also, just because they don't give answers to every single persons specific questions it does not imply some sort of cover up.

Also, are you going to give a list of rabbis who claim it is a cover up? I'm sure you must have loads of information on that and it would be interesting to hear what they say. I would not form an opinion on one person who is clearly a radical with little regard for human life.
Can we just call them "self loathing Jews" and leave it at that? Ahron Cohen preaches peace in Israel and to return to the Palestinians what is rightfully theirs. I guess that is radical in Israel.... and to someone like you.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #94
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Only in some places. The fact that people question it openly is proof that it is not watertight to question it. David Icke prints such stuff in his books, which he could not do if it was illegal.

Lets face it as well. There are people out there who agreed with what happened and would happily see it happen again, so some of the laws are meant to put a stop to that taking root again.
No, the laws are there to prevent people from even questioning the Holocaust, and i'll tell you what, they have done a hell of a job with perpetuating that lie, but it's still a lie. And the Zionists are the ones who engineered WWII, the destruction of Germany, and the terror campaign designed to drive Jews out of Europe and into their "homeland' of Israel. They also created the laws that prevent people from questioning it. So, the people who started all of this are still out there. And you're supporting them. If you actually gave a shit about jews, you wouldn't support the Zionists that caused all of this in the first place, and continue to perpetuate it.

But you do. Hmmm....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #95
bob1
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 353
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Only in some places. The fact that people question it openly is proof that it is not watertight to question it. David Icke prints such stuff in his books, which he could not do if it was illegal.

Lets face it as well. There are people out there who agreed with what happened and would happily see it happen again, so some of the laws are meant to put a stop to that taking root again.
So much equivocating and lying by omission. Holocaust "denial" is more or less illegal in 17 countries (Russia should be newly included). That somebody can openly write books including "denial" in the USA is thanks to the first amendment. Without this great amendment, so called "denial" would have been illegal for decades in the USA. The countries in which is not illegal to publish such material do not put people in jail, but they apply another popular method - personal and professional liquidation and persecution.

That´s not all of course, even if a citizen of the country with laws against "denial" commits this "crime" in the country where "denial" is not a crime, it will not save him from persecution and will be charged and tried in his native country for this "crime". A stupidity typical for holocaust world in which is everything bended to serve for needs of holocaust.

Come on, tell us more about how is openly possible to question so called holocaust without fear of being persecuted. This is precisely what happens to people who openly questioned it hence the only possibility to question it is to be anonymous and to use internet.

That the Jews are trying hard to put everyone to jail in as many countries as possible is a common knowledge as can be seen here or here when they call for ban of holocaust "denial" in countries around the world.

Only lies need such silly protection, let´s face it. Your last sentence is one of the biggest nonsenses produced so far and that´s really something when we consider we have boots aboard. In short, in your holocaust world, you want to prevent one alleged horrible thing from happening by doing horrible things. Nice, this fallacy logic is called "The end justifies the means". Maybe the governments should put into jail all people so there will be no crimes at all, right? In such case the only crime is to put innocent people into the jail, but wait a minute, that´s not a problem for atramp, because he is so great and he only wants to prevent possible crimes from happening. Do me a favor please, go and ask to be put in the jail so you will not do any crime in the future.

I am only curious, you really believe that by jailing people who question holocaust, you are doing great thing and you prevent another "holocaust" from happening? Really curious if you sincerely believe this rubbish or if you just smoked something.

By the way, in the US, there are no laws against denial, in Italy as well for instance, please, can you tell me how many holocausts exactly happened or are in preparation in these countries because of missing laws which are according yo your nonsensical justification allegedly created to stop "taking root again"? I am all ears.

In the meantime, let´s wait if you are the one who is able to finally back up holocaust with evidence.

Last edited by bob1; 04-08-2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: grammar
bob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #96
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1 View Post
So much equivocating and lying by omission. Holocaust "denial" is more or less illegal in 17 countries (Russia should be newly included). That somebody can openly write books including "denial" in the USA is thanks to the first amendment. Without this great amendment, so called "denial" would have been illegal for decades in the USA. The countries in which is not illegal to publish such material do not put people in jail, but they apply another popular method - personal and professional liquidation and persecution.

That´s not all of course, even if a citizen of the country with laws against "denial" commits this "crime" in the country where "denial" is not a crime, it will not save him from persecution and will be charged and tried in his native country for this "crime". A stupidity typical for holocaust world in which is everything bended to serve for needs of holocaust.

Come on, tell us more about how is openly possible to question so called holocaust without fear of being persecuted. This is precisely what happens to people who openly questioned it hence the only possibility to question it is to be anonymous and to use internet.

That the Jews are trying hard to put everyone to jail in as many countries as possible is a common knowledge as can be seen here or here when they call for ban of holocaust "denial" in countries around the world.

Only lies need such silly protection, let´s face it. Your last sentence is one of the biggest nonsenses produced so far and that´s really something when we consider we have boots on board. In short, in your holocaust world, you want to prevent one alleged horrible thing from happening by doing horrible things. Nice, this fallacy logic is called "The end justifies the means". Maybe the governments should put into jail all people so there will be no crimes at all, right? In such case the only crime is to put innocent people into the jail, but wait a minute, that´s not a problem for atramp, because he is so great and he only wants to prevent possible crimes from happening. Do me a favor please, go and ask to be put in the jail so you will not do any crime in the future.

I am only curious, you really believe that by jailing people who question holocaust, you are doing great thing and you prevent another "holocaust" from happening? Really curious if you sincerely believe this rubbish or if you just smoked something.

By the way, in the US, there are no laws against denial, in Italy as well for instance, please, can you tell me how many holocausts exactly happened or are in preparation in these countries because of missing laws which are according yo your nonsensical justification allegedly created to stop "taking root again"? I am all ears.

In the meantime, let´s wait if you are the one who is able to finally back up holocaust with evidence.
Excellent logic. Well said.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #97
bob1
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 353
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks.

I forgot to point out a flaw in his rubbish logic when atramp said: "There are people out there who agreed with what happened and would happily see it happen again, so some of the laws are meant to put a stop to that taking root again."

To agree or to encourage someone to commit a crime is a crime offense itself with own law which covers such offense, at least in modern countries as far as I know. So strike one.

Secondly, those who question or deny holocaust cannot be logically the ones who agree or want to see it happen again, because they deny that such event happened in the first place. So by making "denial and questioning" illegal you cannot logically "stop to [holocaust] taking root again." Strike two.

If such silly laws allegedly serve to purpose you claim, there is no need to include "denial or questioning" in such stupid laws and "denial and questioning" should be perfectly fine. Strike three.

Really, you exterminationists urgently need some classes in logic because simple logic is beyond your understanding as obvious from practically all comments from exterminationists.
bob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #98
strummer101
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: This machine kills fascists
Posts: 1,295
Likes: 267 (150 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramp View Post
Well clearly it does matter. Why should I listen to a person who changes their position in such a manner and with total disrespect for people who have been murdered? you only listen because he might be saying something you want to hear.

If it was so clear that the holocaust never happened then why do people seem to have a problem proving it to the world?
you do agree that many thousands of people died in those camps or are the people who saw these scenes all lairs? is the video footage all fake too?

Also, just because they don't give answers to every single persons specific questions it does not imply some sort of cover up.

Also, are you going to give a list of rabbis who claim it is a cover up? I'm sure you must have loads of information on that and it would be interesting to hear what they say. I would not form an opinion on one person who is clearly a radical with little regard for human life.
Why indeed.

I watch these laughable 'holocaust-never-happened' threads and every once in a while feel motivated to add a missive of my own.

You would think if it was so clear to everyone, that this was all such a huge fake and everything was completely fabricated and no-one saw anything and no Jews were transported or died they were all well cared for and all lived happily ever after under the tender care of that benevolent democrat Herr H who never said a bad word about anyone, was terribly misunderstood and he loved his dog..............that you could turn up at Auschwitz with a bucket and a small trowel, quickly establish, with a brief rummage, that this was only in fact a forerunner for Pontins, write a book exposing the deceit and claim your million pounds.

In reality of couse, no one gets off of their backsides and ventures to these places to see for themselves. In the world of 'copy and paste' lies become half-truths become truths, people search for material that reinforces their own prejudices, which is easily found. It is then posted on sites such as this one, they then sit back from their keyboard with a self-satisfied 'ha ha, got you!' as if the case is proven right then and there.

I have got off of my backside, I have travelled to sites where these atrocties were carried out, there is no doubt what happened. From Drancy to the Warsaw ghetto to Auschwitz and many places in between.

Whenever I find myself getting too agitated by the denier-drivel, I take solace knowing that everyone 'out there' understands well what happened. If half a dozen people on this forum wish to exchange their presposterous views with each other, that's fine, because no one 'out there' is actually paying any attention at all.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #99
bob1
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 353
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Is always laughable when exterminationists themselves do not know what their so called holocaust allegedly was hence what they consider as laughable and what drives them mad are their own strawmans.
bob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #100
strummer101
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: This machine kills fascists
Posts: 1,295
Likes: 267 (150 Posts)
Default

'Strawmen' surely?
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.