Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 28-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #1181
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggis_neeps_n_tatties View Post
Thanks Paolo, very new to this and sometimes one website tells you one thing and another says something else, so confusing

On a similar note to that, I have been trying to work out how exactly HHG's and TB's should be made. One website I just looked at said that a HHG should have one crystal pointing upwards and copper wire swirled around with some shavings. However, other sites say it should be a crystal pointing up at the top and 4 crystals at the bottom in a cross shape and shavings added in.... which is right

Confused.com
Hello Haggis:

First of all, a simple TB in a muffin mould needs one crystal, toe nail sized apparently, but which toe?

HHGs come in different variations, but using cocktail glass type moulds (or other glasses...)

I'd say that it's enough to put in one decent sized crystal and basta.

But the 5 crystal option is also possible, but clearly more expensive. So you pays your money and takes your choice. More crystals do mean more oomph!

I get field HHGs from orgonised Germany and they do have 5 crystals and a coil in them, and tourmaline powder: OOMPH! http://www.orgonised-germany-orgonit-shop.de/

If I make my own HHGs I wouldn't include a coil and I don't know if I'd use 5 crystals...

There are no fixed rules, but more crystals / copper coils, tourmaline powder all give more power to the orgonite.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #1182
coco

It is Summer in Central Texas and the daily temperature exceeds 100 degrees. Ants coming into the house is not an unusual thing at all this time of year; it's an annual event and we fight them for a few months until it's time for them go back to where ants go in the Fall.

There are a still number of TB's under my bed. It's not a simple matter getting them near towers as they are generally fenced off.

The initial annual ant home invasion took place under my bed last night. I woke up around midnight feeling the occassional bug crawling on me. I got up, turned on the light, saw a good number of ants in my bed. Took off the covers, saw many more ants, moved the mattress, saw even more ants, took the mattress off the box, saw an all out infestation, moved the whole bed away from the wall and saw so many ants the floor was black with them. My father told me he has never seen ants in that part of the house before and was terribly puzzled as to why they would wish to congregate there.

After a great deal of spraying, smacking, vaccuming and washing bed sheets in the middle of the night then sprinkling boric acid under my bed and against the wall I was able to return to sleep.

I must move the TB's.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #1183
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
It is Summer in Central Texas and the daily temperature exceeds 100 degrees. Ants coming into the house is not an unusual thing at all this time of year; it's an annual event and we fight them for a few months until it's time for them go back to where ants go in the Fall.

There are a still number of TB's under my bed. It's not a simple matter getting them near towers as they are generally fenced off.

The initial annual ant home invasion took place under my bed last night. I woke up around midnight feeling the occassional bug crawling on me. I got up, turned on the light, saw a good number of ants in my bed. Took off the covers, saw many more ants, moved the mattress, saw even more ants, took the mattress off the box, saw an all out infestation, moved the whole bed away from the wall and saw so many ants the floor was black with them. My father told me he has never seen ants in that part of the house before and was terribly puzzled as to why they would wish to congregate there.

After a great deal of spraying, smacking, vaccuming and washing bed sheets in the middle of the night then sprinkling boric acid under my bed and against the wall I was able to return to sleep.

I must move the TB's.
Hi coco,

Very interesting observations about the ants!

As for the fenced off masts. Just get the TBs as close as you can. A simple field TB has a range of up to one hundred metres. And even a bit further is okay if you really can't get closer.

And if you're really struggling to get close then use a HHG that has a range of several hundred metres.

** My theory is that he worse the energy at a given place, the harder the orgonite works to transform the energy into positive energy. I've seen the sky clearing above a tower when I was more than a mile away (but with a rucksack full of orgonite).
Old 28-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #1184
griswald

Here,s a few pics of frozen water, using water from a vortex jug.

This picture shows 2 frozen water samples. Both used water from a vortexing jug. Both samples were frozen at the same time. The left sample was placed into a plain glass. And the right sample was placed in a plain glass with a sticker with Love ,n,gratitude marked on it.

This sample was frozen before the other two samples, in a plain glass. It had a piece of Rich,s orgonite placed 6 inches above the sample , on top of the freezer. I will leave it up to you to decide if there is any difference.

And Rich,s beautiful piece of orgonite.

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #1185
paolo

Quote:

I must move the TB's.
Consult Don Croft about this (through http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/ ). He may remember the details of a device posted to an orgone forum of his about 5 years back which really fucks ants up and gets rid of them. I really can't remember any details about it
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #1186
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilzkillz View Post
hi,

I put it in the fridge:

The result was first absolutely astonishing

This really is a quite unusual result in terms of its shape and appearance.
May I ask the construction details of the orgonite device?
Old 28-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #1187
coco

Thank you Andrew and Paulo.

Andrew, I am impressed that TB's would have that range of affect. I just assumed from the posts here that people were placing them right beneath towers - also some videos I have seen gave me that impression as well. Uggh! There I go assuming again!

Although I was unpleasantly surprised by the event I was more worried about my dog who lies on my bed during the day when I'm at work. He's a black dog with thick fur and I can't stand the thought of him being attacked by ants and would have no relief until I would get home, discover the infestation and then take him outside to wash him. Poor old guy. I'm actually glad it happened when it did and that it happened to me instead of him as I was able to do something about it right away.

Paulo, thank you for the link. I will certainly look into it. Many people have the ant problem this time of year no matter how clean one keeps his home. I suppose they come through the foundation and other places unknown. Any advice Mr. Croft and you can offer will certainly be welcomed!

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 28-06-2009 at 09:39 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #1188
paolo

Quote:
Thank you Andrew and Paulo.

Andrew, I am impressed that TB's would have that range of affect. I just assumed from the posts here that people were placing them right beneath towers - also some videos I have seen gave me that impression as well. Uggh! There I go assuming again!

Although I was unpleasantly surprised by the event I was more worried about my dog who lies on my bed during the day when I'm at work. He's a black dog with thick fur and I can't stand the thought of him being attacked by ants and would have no relief until I would get home, discover the infestation and then take him outside to wash him. Poor old guy. I'm actually glad it happened when it did and that it happened to me instead of him as I was able to do something about it right away.

Paulo, thank you for the link. I will certainly look into it. Many people have the ant problem this time of year no matter how clean one keeps his home. I suppose they come through the foundation and other places unknown. Any advice Mr. Croft and you can offer will certainly be welcomed!
Yes. I only remember it so well because I replied to the topic rather facetiously with reference to the film Antz, as a jokey thing like.
This caused Don to condemn me as a 'Rockefeller-funded environmentalist'
I was bounced off the forum pretty quick, by my own son-in-law, I might add
Still no grudges. And unfortunately I've no such funding
So, yeah, Don might know what you're talking 'bout
Old 29-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #1189
jolinemaria
Inactive

Quote:

I have found a interesting video from the orgonite inventor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uxWD...e=channel_page
He seems to be a very symphatic one. He say that it is better to use metall dust or very small shavings for the orgonite!
Thanks for posting. Interesting video.
Especially the comment not to use metal shavings but metal dust.
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 07:50 AM   #1190
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinemaria View Post
Thanks for posting. Interesting video.
Especially the comment not to use metal shavings but metal dust.
Please ignore the comment to use metal dust instead of metal shavings!

As Rich already mentioned, this does not refer to the orgonite as we describe it here. I won't go into the details again, but I'll add a link to Rich's post!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1179

What we are talking about is the Don Croft version of orgonite.

This definitely does use metal shavings, polyester resin and quartz (or other) crystals...

What's in a name! Maybe we should change the spelling? Orgonade?

Orgoknight? Orgoneat? Orgonice?

It is potentially very confusing, but we're not responsible for that.

Let's try to keep things as clear as we can!

Last edited by anthony65; 29-06-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 29-06-2009, 08:41 AM   #1191
jolinemaria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Please ignore the comment to use metal dust instead of metal shavings!

As Rich already mentioned, this does not refer to the orgonite as we describe it here. I won't go into the details again, but I'll add a link to Rich's post!

What we are talking about is the Don Croft version of orgonite.

This definitely does use metal shavings, polyester resin and quartz (or other) crystals...

What's in a name! Maybe we should change the spelling? Orgonade?

Orgoknight? Orgoneat? Orgonice?

It is potentially very confusing, but we're not responsible for that.

Let's try to keep things as clear as we can!
Thanks! Please do add the link.
I like orgoknight
Old 29-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #1192
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinemaria View Post
Thanks! Please do add the link.
I like orgoknight
Thanks for the reminder!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1179
Old 29-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #1193
jolinemaria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I would just like to take the opportunity to address the issue brought up, regarding Karl Welz.

It is completely true that he is the 'inventor of orgonite' and has trademarked the term.

Now, what he did was took Wilhelm Reich's work, which was open source, and changed it very slightly, then started selling devices and applied to register the trademark, after a time. Then along came Don Croft and modified this 'advancement' by adding the use of a quartz crystal (because someone he knew had bought one of Welz's and smashed it open-reverse engineered it! to see what was inside, before that Welz did not divulge what it was made from), this is as much a change as Welz made by using resin instead of wood, but the issue is mainly around the fact that Don called his devices Orgonite, which has stuck of course. Don's inventions are open source, like Reich's.

The one person in this chain who's work is trademarked is Welz, now you must ask youeself who is steeling here? Trademarking Lifeforce, come on! The only stealing is of the term Orgonite, I think a bigger issue here is a man making trademark's on things of this nature.

Apparently Welz's radionics devices are good, but it seems his nose is firmly out of joint because someone came along after he did and made available orgone generators for a FRACTION of the cost Welz's cost. The fact he trademarked the name enables him to call anyone using it a thief ... hmmm.

I don't know why Don chose Orgonite and not something else, it may well have been in tribute to Welz much like he named the Cloudbuster as a mark of respect for Reich.

Of course respect is due for his advancements in the field, perhaps he would get more, if he did not advise his lawyers to go after anyone selling orgonite! When Don made 'Towerbusters' - 'HolyHandGrenade's' - 'Cloudbusters' but unfortunately called them Orgonite.

Best Wishes

Rich
Aha.
What about his statement dat metaldust is more powerfull than metal shavings? Anyone tested that?
Old 29-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #1194
haggis_neeps_n_tatties

Location: In my own little world but it's ok, they know me here

Quote:
Hello Haggis:

First of all, a simple TB in a muffin mould needs one crystal, toe nail sized apparently, but which toe?

HHGs come in different variations, but using cocktail glass type moulds (or other glasses...)

I'd say that it's enough to put in one decent sized crystal and basta.

But the 5 crystal option is also possible, but clearly more expensive. So you pays your money and takes your choice. More crystals do mean more oomph!

I get field HHGs from orgonised Germany and they do have 5 crystals and a coil in them, and tourmaline powder: OOMPH! http://www.orgonised-germany-orgonit-shop.de/

If I make my own HHGs I wouldn't include a coil and I don't know if I'd use 5 crystals...

There are no fixed rules, but more crystals / copper coils, tourmaline powder all give more power to the orgonite.
Thank you anthony65, very helpfull info.

One last question I promise (for today at least ) for all you orgonite experts. The quartz crystal placed at the tip of the HHG's, does it have to be a quartz point? That's probably a stupid question but I have loads and loads of amethyst and green aventurine but they are just loose chippings, not points and I wondered if I could just use them? I did make one using my amehtyst chippings and it does seem to be working (I put it under my be and had the most amazing vivid dreams for 3 nights and I also did the frozen water experiment) but maybe it is not technically a HHG without the pointed crystals?

Damn I've broken my promise already.... I've thought of another question! If I were to use copper coil, should it be wound clockwise or anticlockwise? I assume it would be important to wind it the right (positive) way.

Last edited by haggis_neeps_n_tatties; 29-06-2009 at 11:10 AM.
haggis_neeps_n_tatties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #1195
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you anthony65, very helpfull info.

One last question I promise (for today at least ) for all you orgonite experts. The quartz crystal placed at the tip of the HHG's, does it have to be a quartz point? That's probably a stupid question but I have loads and loads of amethyst and green aventurine but they are just loose chippings, not points and I wondered if I could just use them? I did make one using my amehtyst chippings and it does seem to be working (I put it under my be and had the most amazing vivid dreams for 3 nights and I also did the frozen water experiment) but maybe it is not technically a HHG without the pointed crystals?

Damn I've broken my promise already.... I've thought of another question! If I were to use copper coil, should it be wound clockwise or anticlockwise? I assume it would be important to wind it the right (positive) way.
I hope there is someone more knowledgeable to advise you here, but I think it just needs to be a chunky funky decent sized quartz crystal.

Points are nice but not necessary.

I would add the chippings as extras! In addition to the funky chunky quartz!

Copper coil? Not sure!
Old 29-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #1196
pilzkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
This really is a quite unusual result in terms of its shape and appearance.
May I ask the construction details of the orgonite device?
Hi,

I used some of these: (pot cleaner)

without destroying them, same wheigt copper, A Quarzcrystal like in a standard tb, some brass nails and one layer with small quarzcrystals. At the bottom i added a malachit and a copper coil.

Last edited by pilzkillz; 29-06-2009 at 05:23 PM.
pilzkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #1197
haggis_neeps_n_tatties

Location: In my own little world but it's ok, they know me here

Quote:
I hope there is someone more knowledgeable to advise you here, but I think it just needs to be a chunky funky decent sized quartz crystal.

Points are nice but not necessary.

I would add the chippings as extras! In addition to the funky chunky quartz!

Copper coil? Not sure!
Right, I've decided I'm just gonna use what I've got, my last one worked just fine and don't really have the money to go buying any more materials.

Thank you anthony
Old 29-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #1198
paolo

Quote:
Right, I've decided I'm just gonna use what I've got, my last one worked just fine and don't really have the money to go buying any more materials.

Thank you anthony
I don't want to lay down any rules but for hhgs just one point of some kind is a necessity imo. Intent may override this. I would suggest that if you have a point that you want to coil that you take the coil from the non-point bottom, or the lesser point bottom if using a dt in a clockwise spiral to the point or main point top
Anyway, no rules apply to this sort of work
You just go with what feels best for you, and there you have it
Old 29-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #1199
paolo

Quote:
Hi,

I used some of these: (pot cleaner)

without destroying them, same wheigt copper, A Quarzcrystal like in a standard tb, some brass nails and one layer with small quarzcrystals. At the bottom i added a malachit and a copper coil.
Well that's very interesting inclusions and a very interesting frozen water result. Perhaps I'll try it. I can't really divine what those layered expansions in the ice really add up to
Old 29-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #1200
pilzkillz

i have made a video about the effects of orgonite, with the photos of this thread!
I hope thats ok for everyone here... If not let me know, then i will remove the fotos.

Last edited by pilzkillz; 29-06-2009 at 10:05 PM.
pilzkillz is offline   Reply With Quote