Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #381
devanshoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Is there an opposite to orgonite, that makes good ions/waves (or whatever it is) turn into bad ones ? (I hope not lol)

Edit : I suppose it will be the TETRA Masts and things like that. But is there a "bad" crystal "set up" that could be made (I hope not) ?
looks like our steevos got the orgonite bug.....as have I .

Gonna get someone to order me a pendant from the african dudes.

Very good thread this....love it...paolo seems to be something of a witch doctor
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #382
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanshoom View Post
looks like our steevos got the orgonite bug.....as have I .

Gonna get someone to order me a pendant from the african dudes.

Very good thread this....love it...paolo seems to be something of a witch doctor
I have lol
I wanna test it all out FOR MYSELF. That is the only way.

I just gotta find a place that does the resin within my price range.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #383
biblegirl

Default orgonite and sound

I admit, I'm intrigued!!!

Quote:
...I remembered a conversation, having had several years ago with a musician who was also running a sound recording studio together with another musican

This guy told me about a "trick" they were using, when some recording sessions started to load up with bad moods and feelings. They used to make some "blackbox"-recordings on days with great creative atmosphere. That means they recorded this atmosphere with a microphone within a soundproof box. What they got was, acoustically, some low white noise. But it had turned out, that these recordings, when played over speakers, lightened up the atmosphere and brought a good feeling back into the studio.

So I tried to use this for my purposes.

About 3 years ago I had made an orgone-can. That means I had put a smaller food tin can within a bigger one and filled the space between with metal shavings, quartz and resin. I regullarily use it to charge crystals or whatever else...
So I had already a space containing great energy and atmosphere at my hands... no need to wait for better days
Put a microphone inside, a bigger piece of orgonite on top in order to close the can and started recording on my hard drive.

After a few minutes I saved the file and played it on the speakers. And it was astonishing!

It was like being in a strong stream of orgone when sitting in front of the speakers.
Second thing was, that the radionic inteerference was noticeably decreased.
Third is, it is then very easy to boost a target.

I transferred the file on a Compact Disc to have it portable, for example in the car or at work. And it works also from the compact!

So the CD is like an orgone can, one can open it up and release the orgone, when playing this white noise.
It is easy for everyone to repeat the experiment. All you need is an orgonite with a cavity big eneough to put a small microphone in for recording the sound of orgone

http://www.8ung.at/mhotwagner/resear...4cac2151240640

an excerpt from feedback on the orgone sound:

Quote:
As an experiment, I have downloaded the "orgoneinacan" testfile and put it on my website http://www.orgonite.eu/ as background music. I'll report back if any significant changes happen in relation to visitors or sales....
then the update:

Quote:
As for my other subjective impressions: while listening to the CD I had a hard time staying awake and so did the cat. Just like the first time I brought home orgonite, I felt the urge to take an “orgone nap”. The energy felt much smoother and more pleasant to me then the compressed download did. Apparently the white noise sends out lots of orgone energy. As soon as I played it - my speakers on maximum volume – a dove settled on a fence in my garden and began courting and cooing like crazy. He was one happy bird! It reminded me of the first time I set up a cloudbuster, when immediately after two doves flew in and mated for an hour straight on.

Yesterday I received an email from my webhost, saying he was notified by his server provider that the traffic on my website had increased considerably since 24 January. Since this could mean hacking activity, he had looked in to it. It was partly due to the large white noise file I had put up as background music that day. But also due to one single visitor good for 33% of the hits since 24 January: IP number 216.81.80.134..... Well, what do you know... that’s the Homeland Security in Boston, . Apparently the orgone white noise has their interest too.

http://www.8ung.at/mhotwagner/resear...4cac2151240640
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #384
biblegirl

Default orgonite and sound who wants to try?

you can download a free test file and listen for yourself at this link:
http://www.orgonart.at/orgoneinacan.htm

please provide feedback if you decide to try it!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #385
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

a brilliant concept
Old 19-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #386
paolo

If anyone wants a free copy of the orgonite in a can cd, please pm
It is amazing played very low level in the background
The + amethyst track is supposedly the strongest orgone stream therefore if you can loop.....

Last edited by paolo; 20-05-2009 at 12:41 AM.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #387
amercury

Hi everyone

I just came across this thread and read through....it is awesome

The experiments detailed in the thread are very convincing. So I want to make some and try it out, but I am wondering about the metals involved. Does anyone know if silver is good to use? Could I just use silver and copper with the crystals?
I have a lot of silver scraps and shavings collected up, and this would be a great way to put them to use.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 01:52 AM   #388
middleway00

how would the q-link compare to orgonite?

http://www.q-linkproducts.com/p_gallery.shtml

considering the price of quality orgonite pendants, it's questionable.

http://planetaryhealingproject.org/PowerPendants.html
Old 20-05-2009, 03:05 AM   #389
bulletproofheart

I wanted to buy some Orgonite,I have found the people who sell it the most unhelpfull and rude I have ever come across.Maybe they should use it themselves!
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #390
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleway00 View Post
how would the q-link compare to orgonite?

http://www.q-linkproducts.com/p_gallery.shtml

considering the price of quality orgonite pendants, it's questionable.

http://planetaryhealingproject.org/PowerPendants.html
They work completely differently from each other.

its not a case of qlink V orgonite ok

get both
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #391
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
I'm certain that certain sensitive people are "beamed".There are some frequencies being transmitted, even if they're not particularly aimed at individuals are picked up by those susceptible as controlling their experiences
I think this kind of thing might have been going on with the Bridgenorth suicide cluster, and may be happening with the inner city youth knife and gun murders
Certainly back in July 2001 I observed above the city centre of Bradford an electrosmog and very bad feeling in the afternoon anticipating the riots that happened that evening, and that effectively quelled serious Muslim resistance for years to come
(eg this is an early precognitive disposition from '63 Towers Open Fire - towers indeed http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...448#post997448 )
I don`t want to get drag into this on this thread I have a thread here,
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617 (mind control & electronic harassment ) Uh I don`t think you understand I am target directly with direct energy and high tech, I have a permanent synthetic telepathy link ok, I don`t just sense "frequency's" and some how "sensitive" ok.

Get a tachyon capsule from lifetechnology.org

I am looking at Velostat some other TI`s are looking at it ,its cheap too
http://www.blockemf.com/catalog/prod...oducts_id=5247
Quote:
It's plain black, shiny and big! Velostat is a very low cost, extra-wide conductive sheet for electric field shielding. Carbon impregnated black polyethylene film. Normal 4 mil or heavy duty 8 mil thick so it's really tough and 36" wide to cover large projects. Volume resistivity is <500 Ohms/cm which makes this an excellent conductor for a plastic. Conductivity is not affected by humidity or aging. Ground cords can be attached with a simple alligator clip. Use it to line walls, windows, or under your mattress to reduce electric field. Can be heat sealed. Great for wrapping lamp, telephone and computer cords too! 4 mil thick x 36 inch wide.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 20-05-2009 at 06:45 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 10:27 AM   #392
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofheart View Post
I wanted to buy some Orgonite,I have found the people who sell it the most unhelpfull and rude I have ever come across.Maybe they should use it themselves!
oh dear, thats not good is it. im sorry to hear of your bad experience.

ive never bought any, ive only ever made my own. and i give most of mine away to friends and family. lets hope that your experience was a one off.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #393
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletproofheart View Post
I've had experiences from good to very good and I've bought from quite a few different people.

Are you talking about people in the UK or in the US?
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #394
xpleet

They've been trying to transform my sky into a soupkitchen right, as i took notice yesterday. Trail after trail but it's not really working for them. The puffy clouds are staying and the trails merely transform into semi-white fog spots that disappear after a while.
I'm also seeing a "Sylph" of which I believe, many are actually ET craft.

Don Croft says that Orgonite ionizes the atmosphere preventing chemtrails (colloidal) to smog over the sky and that negative ions can be measured around Orgonite. He also claims that chemtrails do not carry toxic agents anymore but are there merely for psychological effect, for the elite know that natural sky and clouds cause happiness.

It was a rainy week when i received my Orgonite devices and after that had passed they've been trying to spray out the sky. It's been about 9 days. Now as I said smogging out the sky doesn't really work for them right now. My wishful thinking of course is that this is Orgonite causing it. So since the rain stopped the temperatures have been increasing dramatically.
Orgonised-Germany claim that their 2,4 pounds HHGs (got one) have a field of over 20 meters and a range of over 1 kilometer. Interesting huh?

I think it's clear that Chemtrails today are a hectic measure to try and seed clouds (with colloidal metals as reported) in order to darken the sky and prevent rapid life deterioration due to the massive solar warming.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 20-05-2009 at 12:56 PM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #395
jojo

can anyone point me to the best info/research done on orgonite please?

im going to put a leaflet together.
Old 20-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #396
airkraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
I have tried an experiment on some water.

I have filled a glass jug with bottled mineral water and placed 2 crystals in it and left on the side for the past 2-3 mths. If i need a drink of water for anything, I use the jug, and refill as and when needed. The water "SEEMS" to taste much better than the water straight from the bottle, but it could be my imagination, it looks exactly the same though

I have made a coaster of orgonite and have placed this under the jug to see if it does anything. Well....after a couple of days, I noticed that there was a white coating on the inside of the jug. I emptied the water out, and cleaned the jug thoroughly. I refilled with more bottled water and after 3 days there are white bits sitting at the bottom of the jug. They look a bit like very small peices of cottonwool that have been dropped in.

I have no idea what they are, but it looks like the same white stuff that was forming on the jug itself, but it seems to have formed into bigger bits that are free floating this time.

This didnt happen at anytime over the past 2-3 mths before the orgonite coaster....I wonder what is happening.

Could it be a bad batch of water ????

Or is the orgonite doing something ???

BTW..I still use the clear water at the top of the jug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
airkraft: are you using a plastic jug, if so try it again in a glass container, just to rule out the possibility of the organite breaking down some chemicals from the plastic......just a thought that occured to me

I`ve cleaned the jug and crystals, and re-filled with more mineral water...we`ll see if it happens again
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #397
bulletproofheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
oh dear, thats not good is it. im sorry to hear of your bad experience.

ive never bought any, ive only ever made my own. and i give most of mine away to friends and family. lets hope that your experience was a one off.
Thankyou,I have sent my other half off with a list!Im hoping to make it over the weekend.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #398
rich

Nice thread folks :~)

I've bought (and swapped alot) from my good friend John at www.whale.to so can atest to his work and motives, one of the really good guys (as I'm sure that most of you guys know if you are familiar with the masses of great information available on the site).

He was thinking of stopping selling last year, as he wasn't getting many sales at all, so please buy a few from him if you are in or relatively near the UK (if you aren't inclined to make your own). His prices are way cheap for the quality he provides.

He charges his crystals in clean water on a Cloudbuster prior to use to charge them up, also uses a little rose quartz to flavour them to a smoother, more heart centered energy.

I've probably had 6000 TB's HHg's etc from him and made 15+ Cloudbusters at his palacial shed! I'm proud to consider him a friend.

Last edited by rich; 20-05-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: addition
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #399
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post

I`ve cleaned the jug and crystals, and re-filled with more mineral water...we`ll see if it happens again
aircraft: sorry I missed (in my hasty reading) the glass jug you highlighted above. Will be interesting to see what the new results bring? For some reason, the term ORMUS or is it white gold comes to mind when you described the subsance above?
Old 20-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #400
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
Nice thread folks :~)

I've bought (and swapped alot) from my good friend John at www.whale.to so can atest to his work and motives, one of the really good guys (as I'm sure that most of you guys know if you are familiar with the masses of great information available on the site).

He was thinking of stopping selling last year, as he wasn't getting many sales at all, so please buy a few from him if you are in or relatively near the UK (if you aren't inclined to make your own). His prices are way cheap for the quality he provides.

He charges his crystals in clean water on a Cloudbuster prior to use to charge them up, also uses a little rose quartz to flavour them to a smoother, more heart centered energy.

I've probably had 6000 TB's HHg's etc from him and made 15+ Cloudbusters at his palacial shed! I'm proud to consider him a friend.
thats a nice avatar rich, is that one you have made yourself?