Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingskins View Post
Hi to all, this is my first post here and literally my first post to any board other than harley davidson related stuff. I used to be very into earth energies, lucid dreaming etc. this was 20 years ago before i 'grew up' (became a automatron) but this last year has been eventful. I first discovered oronite just a week ago when i was searching how to lessen spirits or just bad energy in a house.

Since then i have done much researching as we all do. I have not yet bought or made any but i have literally gone through the wringer emotionally. It has been like a polar shift, like everything falling into place. I go between fearful and elated.

Someone posted something about Sylphs and the picture was identical to three "clouds" i saw last year. proper heart racing, deja vu, things making sense all at once.

I thank you for all of the information and wish you all well, i'm sure my journey will lead to a positve position.

J

Any one happen to know if Mallorca is on the orgonite map?
Welcome to the forum and what a place to start . did you mean orgonite for sale in mallorca ?Or as in being gifted? not sure about that .Do a google search . you can buy from ebay . I have just got a piece from south africa .Delivered in a bout a week to the uk .Also kallus in the uk for smaller pieces . good luck with your reawakened journey
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #222

A couple of images of the piece i got from orgoniseafrica .arrived today .Very strong vibe off it

Old 08-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #223
airkraft

I would just like to check that orgonite still works without being in sunlight because I`m sure I read somwhere that it may have to be in sunlight now and again or the effects wear off. Does anybody know ???

This thread has inspired me to make some more this afternoon. I`m going to make some TB`s and a couple of HHG`s and maybe some coasters to put jugs of welsh mineral water on for drinking....I hope I`ve got enough crystals

BTW, welcome to the forum Kingskins
airkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #224
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkraft View Post
I would just like to check that orgonite still works without being in sunlight because I`m sure I read somwhere that it may have to be in sunlight now and again or the effects wear off. Does anybody know ???
They don't need sunlight.
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #225
biblegirl

Default EMFs and your home

This article deals with EMF exposure in our homes. I shortened the article to provide a small sampling of what we are dealing with here. In light of this information on our electrotoxic environment, it's no wonder we feel so good around the orgonite .

Quote:
Computers

Computers are a complicated subject. Know this: EMFs radiate from all sides of the computer...

Electric Blankets and Waterbeds

Electric blankets create a magnetic field that penetrates about 6-7 inches into the body. Thus it is not surprising that an epidemiological study has linked electric blankets with miscarriages and childhood leukemia.

This pioneering work was performed by Dr. Nancy Wertheimer and Ed Leeper, who originally discovered that magnetic fields were linked to childhood leukemia. Similar health effects have been noted with users of many electric blankets and waterbed heaters will emit EMFs even when turned off.

The devices must be unplugged to delete the EMF exposure Additionally, there is the issue regarding the vibrations that are generated by sleeping on standing water. There is less hard data in this area but some experts are concerned about the consequences.

Electric Clocks

Electric clocks have a very high magnetic field, as much as 5 to 10 mG up to three feet away. If you are using a bedside clock, you are probably sleeping in an EMF equivalent to that of a powerline Studies have linked high rates of brain tumors with chronic exposure to magnetic fields, so it is wise to place all clocks and other electrical devices (such as telephones and answering devices) at least 6 feet from your bed.

Fluorescent Lights

Fluorescent lights produce much more EMFs than incandescent bulbs. A typical fluorescent lamp of a office ceiling have readings of 160 to 200 mg 1 inch away.

Microwave Ovens and Radar...

...All microwave ovens leak and exceed the Russian safety limit. In addition, recent Russian studies have shown that normal microwave cooking coverts food protein molecules into carcinogenic substances....

Telephones and Answering Machines

Telephones can emit surprisingly strong EMFs, especially from the handset. This is a problem because we hold the telephone so close to our head...
Some brands emit no measurable fields and others emit strong fields that travel several inches....right into your brain. Answering machines, particular those with adapter plugs (mini-transformers), give off high levels of EMFs.

Electric Razors and Hair Dryers

Electric razors and hair dryers emit EMFs as high as 200 to 400 mG. This seems alarming, but we don't know if this is worse (or better) than a chronic exposure to a 2-3 mG field. Some EMF consultants recommend that hair dryers not be used on children as the high fields are held close to their rapidly developing brain and nervous system.

Measure your home, work and school environments with a Gauss meter Measure EMFs both inside and outside your home. Don't let your children play near power lines, transformers, radar domes and microwave towers.

Avoid areas where the field is above 1 mG. Measure the EMFs from appliances both when they are operating and when they are turned off. Some appliances (like TVs) are still drawing current even when they are off.

Don't sleep under an electric blanket or on a waterbed. If you insist on using these, unplug them before going to bed (don't just turn it off). Even though there is no magnetic field when they are turned off, there may still be a high electric field.

Don't sit too close to your TV set. Distance yourself at least 6 feet away. Use a Gauss meter to help you decide where it is safe to sit.

Rearrange your office and home area so that you are not exposed to EMFs from the sides/backs of electric appliances and computers. In the home, it is best that all major electrical appliances, such as computers, TVs, refrigerators etc, be placed up against outside walls. That way you are not creating an EMF field in the adjoining room.

Don't sit too close to your computer. Computer monitors vary greatly in the strength of their EMFs, so you should check yours with a meter. Don't stand close to your microwave oven. Move all electrical appliances at least 6 feet from your bed. Eliminate wires running under your bed. Eliminate dimmers and 3-way switches.

Be wary of cordless appliances such as electric toothbrushes and razors. You may choose not to wear a quartz-analog watch because it radiates pulsating EMFs along your acupuncture meridians.:...

And last, but not least, always always always remember that EMFs pass right through walls. The EMF you are reading on your Gauss meter could be radiating from the next room...or from outside your home.

Additional Radiation Info:

Eyeglass frames should ideally be made from plastic with no wires in them, otherwise they can serve as an antenna to focus the radio and cellular phone waves directly into your brain.
The full article goes into the health issues and side effects of EMFs as well as more detail about our appliances: http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #226
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
wow 2013, great pictures, orbs everywhere on this one!

at the beginning of the thread I mentioned the styrafoam packing material behaving oddly when I opened the package from orgonise africa, i was wondering if you noticed anything?

Last edited by biblegirl; 09-05-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #227
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl
Microwave Ovens and Radar...

...All microwave ovens leak and exceed the Russian safety limit. In addition, recent Russian studies have shown that normal microwave cooking coverts food protein molecules into carcinogenic substances....
*shakes fist*

Last edited by metacomet; 08-05-2009 at 03:36 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
wow 2013, great pictures, orbs everywhere on this one!

at the beginning of the thread I mentioned the styrafoam packing material behaving oddly when I opened the package from orgonise africa, i was wondering if you noticed anything?
LOL it was you was it i was trying to remember as it was going mental leaping about and sticking to me .There was some small pieces of tourmaline in the parcel to help it arrive unintefered with it said !
Those orbs could be splashes from washing the dishes!! so i need to take a few more pics to check .cant go making false claims . I wash the dishes like the styrofoam leaps about
just took another pic without orgonite in . dont seem to show much other than view ,but hey maybe orgonite highlights dirt as an aid to windowcleaning ! lol .

Last edited by 2013; 08-05-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: addition
Old 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #229
remium

Quote:
Orbs!!! :S ...lol... theres a full proof method to get rid of those orbs ... Windolene

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
remium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #230
biblegirl

lol sorry i didn't realize there was a window involved in that photo
Old 08-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #231
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
lol sorry i didn't realize there was a window involved in that photo
biblegirl: when you gift the orgonite near towers etc. do you bury it so its covered up or leave it fully exposed. I'm thinking that if its exposed, some kids or others who may find it would take it away with them.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #232
enga

does it work the same if it is partially buried?
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #233
paolo

Kids always take it if they find it. It attracts them. You might bury it if it's practicable, otherwise you hide them as well as possible
You may have to re-gift. There were once tails of tracking and scooping operatives
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #234

Don Crofts holy handgrenade page , on how to camouflage these when gifting .
http://www.whale.to/b/hhg.html
Quote:
1. Fold a piece of typing paper twice and then open it into a cone shape. Tape the overlap and underlap with masking tape to help it hold its shape.

You can leave the paper on or peel it off. I leave the paper on and sometimes paint them green and brown with spraypaint if I won't be burying it and you'd be surprised how hard it is to see a camouflaged HHg once it's been put in a bush or other hiding place.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:33 AM   #235
jhado
Inactive

This has got be the best thread, EVER!!!

Thanks for kicking it off BG.....
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #236
relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Concluding from what I've read so far from the people's accounts, in heavy EM-fields orgonite seems to suck it in and release the EM-energy and suck it in again. This would generally reduce the overall exposure to the EM-fields causing plants to grow better etc.
Nope, ive never read this this or see any evidence of it. Orgonite sucks in bad EMF's and converts them to positive, it doesnt just restrict or restrain them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga
does it work the same if it is partially buried?
Id imagine so, since big pieces are designed to be buried (chembuster/clb).
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #237
relax

Ive also just discovered this stuff, very good. Got a kind of gifting pack to try it out and have pieces by my wifi router, next to my laptop. Also under 5l bottles of water that I drink from.

Ive been sleeping under a puck of it the last few days as well, first night got 5 hours sleep but woke up completely energized, it feels like going on charge it speeds up the process. Woke up today (3rd day) feeling more energized than I can ever remember, very clear thought and increased concentration. Highly recommend this especially for people who dont get enough from there sleep or dont have enough of it.

Ive been enquiring about sleeping above a larger piece of it at the vendor I bought it from, heres a quote from an employee in response to me asking about sleeping above a chembuster base

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
If you try to sleep with a chembuster under your bed you won't sleep at all. :-) It can even give you out of body experiences. However you might enjoy that ! The gentler the better if you need your sleep and the small pieces can be too strong for some folks too.
Interesting!!
Old 09-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
Ive also just discovered this stuff, very good. Got a kind of gifting pack to try it out and have pieces by my wifi router, next to my laptop. Also under 5l bottles of water that I drink from.

Ive been sleeping under a puck of it the last few days as well, first night got 5 hours sleep but woke up completely energized, it feels like going on charge it speeds up the process. Woke up today (3rd day) feeling more energized than I can ever remember, very clear thought and increased concentration. Highly recommend this especially for people who dont get enough from there sleep or dont have enough of it.

Ive been enquiring about sleeping above a larger piece of it at the vendor I bought it from, heres a quote from an employee in response to me asking about sleeping above a chembuster base

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
If you try to sleep with a chembuster under your bed you won't sleep at all. :-) It can even give you out of body experiences. However you might enjoy that ! The gentler the better if you need your sleep and the small pieces can be too strong for some folks too.
Interesting!!
I've had good results sleeping with two small pieces under my pillow .
I was thinking it would be good to make the worlds largest HHG or similar type piece .Maybe the forum meet up crew could do it .All contribute get a huge crystal and the biggest mould available and fill it up .Take it to all the meet ups. Let a different person be the guardian each new meet . That way it gets to travel around the different areas .Might blow a few peoples minds not to mention power circuits though !
Old 09-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #239
alzee

oops

Last edited by alzee; 09-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #240
relax

Quote:
I've had good results sleeping with two small pieces under my pillow .
I was thinking it would be good to make the worlds largest HHG or similar type piece .Maybe the forum meet up crew could do it .All contribute get a huge crystal and the biggest mould available and fill it up .Take it to all the meet ups. Let a different person be the guardian each new meet . That way it gets to travel around the different areas .Might blow a few peoples minds not to mention power circuits though !
Honestly I was thinking about this just before.. maybe you could fill a bathtub, or dig a hole as big as you like in the ground, line it with something and fill it up. Then either leave it there if its in your garden or something or dig around it to unearth it. Either way Id love to investigate the effects.