Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 04-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #2181
blackice

Thats really interesting. I've always wondered about the motivation of constant drama queens and attention seekers.

Seems you found a case to illustrate it really well.

There's a thread on EW about monuments and this ties in really well.

Now I wonder how it would work on the TV show Dragon's Den and other VC / Bank people up close.

M
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #2182
blackice

Default Free orgonite in London

Hello

A friend of mine has an exhibition called the Spectres of Marx on Red Church Street, Shoreditch London. Its been running since early Oct and due to close on Sunday.

Part of the installation is a pile / sculpture of Orgonite TB's - that he gives away to anyone who visits. He has loads. They were used as material for a residency in Glastonbury with curious results.

http://www.dazedgroup.com/ArtsAndCul...ectres_Of_Marx

So if your in the Shoreditch area of London or London then get over and have a look and fill your pockets with it.

Cheers

Mark
Old 04-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #2183
neville fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_au View Post
Hi everyone,
wanted to share this interesting experience I had with orgonite a few weeks ago -
Went to a gig for a band well known in oz, touring the country for a long long anticipated second album.

To be short: I took some small pieces of orgonite in my pocket as I would usually a bag of crystals. I observed the band trying to suck/feed off whatever fear energy was coming from the audience, but to barely any success at all and I really mean barely. This was more obvious with the singer of course, the others more fixed with their instruments.
The audience seemed to be calm, a bit uneasy at times but still collected - even though the band has many 'heavy' sections throughout their songs (they're not 'metal'). The band seemed to rely on the different parts of their songs to try and shake the audience. But to little avail. Like I said this was much more evident with the singer, the others more so in the changing of the sections, seeming to try put a lot of negative energy in, but sustain nothing out of it.

They played very well and to be completely honest I really enjoyed the show, they gave me my moneys worth.
It felt as if I was robbing them of their 'pay'.
But I couldn't have given a shit, because it was great knowing the other people (me) weren't getting preyed on.

I really recommend you try taking orgonite to a concert with you, perhaps even placing some there- which I will be doing from now on

Have fun, Adrian.
That was an awesome story Adrian. Do you have any other similar stories like that?

Also I might try to make my own Orogone, however I have a question. When you use resin do you have to dilute it or do you just use it full strength.

Thanks.

Last edited by neville fan; 04-12-2009 at 12:53 PM.
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #2184
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw71 View Post
This one was done with two TB's - Aluminium & Copper shavings, Quartz point & Tourmaline chips - sitting under & on top of the glass.

great photos lw71, thanks for posting
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #2185
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville fan View Post
That was an awesome story Adrian. Do you have any other similar stories like that?

Also I might try to make my own Orogone, however I have a question. When you use resin do you have to dilute it or do you just use it full strength.

Thanks.
using the resin according to instructions is best I think, as it's a little tricky getting the resin to catalyst ratio correct without measuring exactly

i use polyester casting resin which comes with instructions on how much catalyst/hardener to add to the resin...for colder temperatures you add more catalyst, for warmer temperatures you add less

i believe the clear resin is the thinnest available

hope this information helps
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #2186
juddfinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice View Post
Hello

A friend of mine has an exhibition called the Spectres of Marx on Red Church Street, Shoreditch London. Its been running since early Oct and due to close on Sunday.

Part of the installation is a pile / sculpture of Orgonite TB's - that he gives away to anyone who visits. He has loads. They were used as material for a residency in Glastonbury with curious results.

http://www.dazedgroup.com/ArtsAndCul...ectres_Of_Marx

So if your in the Shoreditch area of London or London then get over and have a look and fill your pockets with it.

Cheers

Mark
Sounds Good... any time is good or is it being taken apart at the end of Sunday...

THANKS
juddfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #2187
blackice

not sure. I think if you google there's times somewhere.

Its open from mid week wed so it would make sense sunday is a viewing day too

M
Old 05-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #2188
brainfreeze
Inactive

Thought I'd add an update on my orgonite purchases. I gave some to my son, which seemed to work well, at first, then he got ball ache and found a lump. A Doctors appointment and medication sorted him out. He's recently started wearing orgonite again, and now I find out it's going to cost me a small fortune in dental work, he's like a bear with a sore head.

My advice to him?

Chuck the stuff out.

If someone is prone to a neg life attitude, could orgonite amplify the negativity they attract? That would be my guess

Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-12-2009 at 12:22 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #2189
adrian_au

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville fan View Post
No I haven't any other similar stories yet, never taken orgonite to see a band before. I will be taking some to a gig I'm going to on NYE, but this band would be grateful if I took some - they're big fans of mr Icke and doing very good work with their music. Check this video out if you have some spare time;
Also was gifting with a mate the other night. There was this large old church on the corner as we pulled off the main road down a street where a tower was. Immediately my mate says 'this feels fucked' and wants to get out of there (and yeah it felt real awful), so I tell him its a prime spot and we should do it. The tower was behind some houses on the other side of the road from the church, so we drove round to the street behind it to see if we could get closer. There was another churchy building on this street with access up the side to the tower. As I got out of the car I looked up at this building and realised it was a masonic lodge I couldn't help myself but place a TB right next to the lodge even tho 20 meters away we were placing one for the death tower. We drove back around to the church we passed before and I gifted it hoping it would stop their god and other entities feeding off the church-goers when they do their rituals, maybe even stop their knees from aching when they kneel down for them.
Churches, graveyards and crematoriums are now high up on my list of places to gift.

"..And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually" - James Marshall Hendrix
adrian_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #2190
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Thought I'd add an update on my orgonite purchases. I gave some to my son, which seemed to work well, at first, then he got ball ache and found a lump. A Doctors appointment and medication sorted him out. He's recently started wearing orgonite again, and now I find out it's going to cost me a small fortune in dental work, he's like a bear with a sore head.

My advice to him?

Chuck the stuff out.

If someone is prone to a neg life attitude, could orgonite amplify the negativity they attract? That would be my guess
No. It might push you to face some changes in your life.
In my experience those changes are always necessary and should have a beneficial outcome, though it might be difficult to see in the short term
The majority of dentists are best avoided, - I'm not so sure of the transition from balls to orgone to dentition anyway
You'd have to explain the apparent non sequiters further
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:45 AM   #2191
doctor_john

Quote:

My advice to him?

Chuck the stuff out.

It does soak up negative energy so it could redirect it to make it a more positve/negative, it could be that it's the negativity that originally cause the negative effects that the orgonite is addressing the situation.

or maybe you just need to refresh another piece of orgonite sometimes it does help, also they way that it's made can affect it's energies
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #2192
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_john View Post
It does soak up negative energy so it could redirect it to make it a more positve/negative, it could be that it's the negativity that originally cause the negative effects that the orgonite is addressing the situation.

or maybe you just need to refresh another piece of orgonite sometimes it does help, also they way that it's made can affect it's energies
I think I'll concerntrate on his negative attitude first and then maybe give him some more orgonite when he's feeling more positive. It's a hard slog with him, everyone is to blame for everything in his life but himself. The whole world is against him. I best keep him away from this board lol!

So, there is no short cut, I'm gonna have to help him adjust, best I prepare myself and pray for the patience of a saint
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #2193
doctor_john

Quote:
I think I'll concerntrate on his negative attitude first and then maybe give him some more orgonite when he's feeling more positive. It's a hard slog with him, everyone is to blame for everything in his life but himself. The whole world is against him. I best keep him away from this board lol!

So, there is no short cut, I'm gonna have to help him adjust, best I prepare myself and pray for the patience of a saint

something a bit better than orgonite, crystals energies are just too scattered good for tower busting though, but this is something better.

http://www.thebluesun.co.uk/purpleplates.htm
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #2194
wobbler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw71 View Post
This one was done with two TB's - Aluminium & Copper shavings, Quartz point & Tourmaline chips - sitting under & on top of the glass.
I put a large piece above a 4" x 5" ice bucket and got a bubble !!

Defying gravity ?

As you can see the centre of the top had popped up.

The Bottom

Last edited by wobbler; 08-12-2009 at 02:42 AM.
wobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #2195
lucky884
Inactive

Excellent orgonice wobbler

I've also done a few more ice experiments:

Frozen orgonice cut in half to reveal concentric rings:

Partially frozen orgonice:

lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #2196
lw71

Nice work !

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #2197
pegcityevolve

What would be the best, cheapest organite for an apartment? My step dad has bi-polar and somebody was stabbed to death in our house a few years back and I'm wondering if the negative energy construct is still thriving in our house from the constant rage fits. Also our apartment is above another one, and they have lots of electrical equipment, as do we, also the apartment is not grounded properly anymore.

I think organite would make drastic changes in our environment (living in the ghetto of the city, fluoridated water everywhere....chemtrails....smog), so I would like to make a smart choice and get some good organite for the benefit of everybody this Christmas.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #2198
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
What would be the best, cheapest organite for an apartment? My step dad has bi-polar and somebody was stabbed to death in our house a few years back and I'm wondering if the negative energy construct is still thriving in our house from the constant rage fits. Also our apartment is above another one, and they have lots of electrical equipment, as do we, also the apartment is not grounded properly anymore.

I think organite would make drastic changes in our environment (living in the ghetto of the city, fluoridated water everywhere....chemtrails....smog), so I would like to make a smart choice and get some good organite for the benefit of everybody this Christmas.
I'd recomend something like a good meditation or internal martial arts class, for building up good vibes in yourself as a foundation before marking a territory with talismans.

Feeling trapped and subjected to rage fits is very bad. You have my sympathy.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #2199
pegcityevolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
I'd recomend something like a good meditation or internal martial arts class, for building up good vibes in yourself as a foundation before marking a territory with talismans.

Feeling trapped and subjected to rage fits is very bad. You have my sympathy.
Thank you.

I already do daily mediation, with brain entrainment. I find that I have a good foundation built up in myself already, so my intuition tells me that organite would be a great idea. I'm assuming you think the organite might cause too much of a change, something like quantum friction (due to the polluted environment I live in, although most people around here use cannabis - that should help in some cases, some worse if abused)....I'm not too sure if I should get any yet.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #2200
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Thank you.

I already do daily mediation, with brain entrainment. I find that I have a good foundation built up in myself already, so my intuition tells me that organite would be a great idea. I'm assuming you think the organite might cause too much of a change, something like quantum friction (due to the polluted environment I live in, although most people around here use cannabis - that should help in some cases, some worse if abused)....I'm not too sure if I should get any yet.
No, I'm generaly concerned that orgonising subconsciously resonates with territoriality and escalates the level of territorial agression.

Anyway, to answer your question, I've found that a basic mix of organic + steel + amethyst helps smooth out the lower chacras, and organic + steel + rose quartz helps to coax better performance in the higher chacras.

I live on the rough side of town, and there was a murder in a heroin household 15 yards away a few years ago.

If you're not a TI, then I still think it's a good idea to join a group which intends to raise the vibrational level. As far as I know, in rough areas, it works well if it involves shaking your ass a bit as in kung fu or music or capoera etc.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote