Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 28-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #21
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
You know I don't agree with you on the other subject, but this, I agree with you. Thank you fur a beautiful post.
But on a side note, it is good to combine the two notions and use them in accordance.

Face it without computers you would not be here posting this stuff, communicating to everyone what you have to say.
Pint point accurate laser guided machines may save your live in a surgery say on your brain. Say you got hit by something that squashed your cranium and only a very fine machinery can repair the damage to your brain.

Then there is this notion where all the people in today's world are living like programed robots, that is also true.
Tec is not evil, extreme tec is evil when it is abused.

What is it not bad when abused, even a fruit from nature can kill you if you eat too much of it, just like Vitamin C if you take too much of it.
Nothing is healthy on extremities.

When it comes to medicated drugs I must say they are the worst thing ever. They will trash you so I must agree on this line.
Its highly unlikely "too much" Vit C will kill you. Dr Linus Pauling Ph.D says healthy people should take around 2,000mg/2g a day. One man was saved from death by taking 100,000mg for a number of days. Cancer IV's are around 10,000-75,000mg
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #22
klara

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic mackey View Post
Hi can other varieties of chilli pepper be used or does it have to be cayenne?
Capsaicin is the useful active ingredient.
So any chili peppers would do.
Old 13-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #23
swamideva

Default Cinnamon and honey, super healing duo!

Both honey and cinnamon are, by their selves, helpful for natural healing. Mix the two, and you may have some surprising benefits.

Try making some toast and spreading coconut oil over it, then sprinkle some cinnamon on it, and finally add some honey on top. You can also make some hot tea and add both raw honey and cinnamon to it. Cinnamon and honey also can be combined and worn as a mask to help with skin surface problems like pimples and acne.

Last edited by swamideva; 13-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #24
patb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I cannot take credit its from Mind Unleashed a post that i received on facebook.

Though i can recommend a good source of or organic wild crafted herbal supplements and medicines.

https://secure.herbs-hands-healing.c...log/index.html

Cayenne is amazing stuff but it needs to be good quality, an excellent source is from the above link.

And another site with information
http://www.herbal-treatment-remedies.com/
Thanks for this info swamideva.
Three days ago my face was so red and itchy (!!!), and so swollen that the skin was splitting at the corners of my eyes and mouth.

It started two months ago with red puffy skin around eyes and mouth. Went to the doc (even though i thoroughly distrust mainstream medicine) because i had no idea what was going on - nor did he, but gave me antibiotics and antihistamine which made it considerably worse; major itching and extremely hot prickling; my skin was just flaking off my face constantly too, as well as the redness and swelling!!

I was frantic and agreed to a course of prednisone (yuk!) which i had previously resisted. That masked some of the symptoms but it all came back after id finished those - refused any more. Doc still didnt know what it was so just put up with it trying a few natural remedies which weren't making any difference - or taking too long.

Then i read your post and went on to check out cayenne on other sites.
I started taking it that night and saw improvement the next morning. Have been taking it three times a day and no more redness, skin not flaking off, swelling nearly all gone!
The relief is indescribable after weeks of feeling like ripping my face off and hiding at home.

Taking cayenne is not easy by gum!! And you really really have to start off with the right dosage or else you'll feel like your body is blowing up for about five minutes afterwards!
I found this site which gives good overall info: http://www.cayennepepper.info/
I take mine with lemon juice and honey and i think i will continue to take it indefinitly; great stuff!

So, thank you so much again, your post saved my sanity if not my life .

Im still not sure what it is/was, but am doing a detox and eating lots of immune system boosting food, and other natural goodies.
patb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #25
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by patb View Post
Thanks for this info swamideva.
Three days ago my face was so red and itchy (!!!), and so swollen that the skin was splitting at the corners of my eyes and mouth.

It started two months ago with red puffy skin around eyes and mouth. Went to the doc (even though i thoroughly distrust mainstream medicine) because i had no idea what was going on - nor did he, but gave me antibiotics and antihistamine which made it considerably worse; major itching and extremely hot prickling; my skin was just flaking off my face constantly too, as well as the redness and swelling!!

I was frantic and agreed to a course of prednisone (yuk!) which i had previously resisted. That masked some of the symptoms but it all came back after id finished those - refused any more. Doc still didnt know what it was so just put up with it trying a few natural remedies which weren't making any difference - or taking too long.

Then i read your post and went on to check out cayenne on other sites.
I started taking it that night and saw improvement the next morning. Have been taking it three times a day and no more redness, skin not flaking off, swelling nearly all gone!
The relief is indescribable after weeks of feeling like ripping my face off and hiding at home.

Taking cayenne is not easy by gum!! And you really really have to start off with the right dosage or else you'll feel like your body is blowing up for about five minutes afterwards!
I found this site which gives good overall info: http://www.cayennepepper.info/
I take mine with lemon juice and honey and i think i will continue to take it indefinitly; great stuff!

So, thank you so much again, your post saved my sanity if not my life .

Im still not sure what it is/was, but am doing a detox and eating lots of immune system boosting food, and other natural goodies.
Good stuff patb, im glad it was of use and thanks for the great link.

Natural remedies work. Living in this toxic environment we need to often detox and immune boost.

Here are some links.

Herbs hands healing. https://secure.herbs-hands-healing.co.uk/acatalog/

Wild crafted organic herbs.
Free dls of books. Check out the immuno herb tea and superfood.

I also recommend the use of teansdermal magnesium. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ight=magnesium

Its dirt cheap if you make it yourself, see post 5 for dosage and how to make it. Every cell in the body needs magnesium. Magnesium will change your life quickly.

I have found mineral supplementation is very important as modern farming methods deplete soil of minerals.

Here is a cheap ways of getting your minerals. Sole'. See post 6 on following thread. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061678610

Not to forget iodine and bicarbonate of soda. Both cheap and efficient in healing, and maintaining health. http://drsircus.com/medicine/

We have to take back our power from the doctors and big pharm and take responsibility for our own health. This means doing our own research and taking the time and effort to find what works.

There is a cure for everything in nature.

Big pharm just synthesises natural compounds found in plants to heal. Giving us a toxic compound that can heal our symptons, but will cause some other issue with its side effects.

Natural remedies have no side effects. Though care must be taken, especially with certain herbs, so thoroughly research what you take and make sure of your dosages.

The information is out there if you look.
Old 17-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #26
klara

Quote:
The easiest way is with something containing casein - milk, yogurt, cheese. It makes you almost immune to it's hotness. At lest for the mouth.
Old 17-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #27
stefanie212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
...Western medicine sees the body as a machine, where you try to fix a broken part or take it out.
In Eastern Medicine, the body is seen as a garden. If the leaves are wilting or turning brown, you examine the condition of the soil...
I understand your point of view towards Western medicine.
However, should not this Western medicine's diagnostic tools at least be used to:
- diagnose an illness
- evaluate the effect of any therapy of whatever nature

To get to a cure a smart combination of both Western and Eastern medicine might be needed, like for example an operation suppplemented with both diet and herbs.

Maybe it is about picking the best from both, Western and Eastern medicine to accomplish what both aim for - a cure!
stefanie212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #28
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanie212 View Post
I understand your point of view towards Western medicine.
However, should not this Western medicine's diagnostic tools at least be used to:
- diagnose an illness
- evaluate the effect of any therapy of whatever nature

To get to a cure a smart combination of both Western and Eastern medicine might be needed, like for example an operation suppplemented with both diet and herbs.

Maybe it is about picking the best from both, Western and Eastern medicine to accomplish what both aim for - a cure!
Yes i agree stefanie. It is scary to choose an alternative approach especially with a life threatening illness, and being conditioned to surrender to conventional invasive treatment. It is a matter of personal choice.

Yet from personal experience and research, i would go for the alternative.

I keep finding out stuff like chemotherapy heals 3 out of 10 cancer patients. Whereas cannabis oil cures 7 out of 10 and is a lot cheaper.

I just do not trust big pharm, though i am not denying its usefulness.

I find the natural preventive approach works best for me.

Allopathic medicine, studies sick and dying people to find cures and to see what make them unhealthy. It never occurs to them to study healthy people to see what makes them healthy.
Old 17-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #29
patb
Banned

Thanks swamideva for all the information; i have been reading up a lot on natural healers - there is so much out there.
Sometimes it gets a wee bit overwhelming though; after posting on this thread i read about the black seed oil and thought that sounds very good; should i take that as well - or instead of, the cayenne? Though that is working so well for me.
I am using diatomacious earth for a detox, would i be better just taking black seed oil and nothing else?
So i guess sometimes you just have to 'feel' your way.

Regarding the magnesium; i did buy some and make up the oil, but then i read that if you have too much of it, its not good for you; how do you know if you need it or not? Get tested by your doc?

I heartily agree with you re the natural medicine - and what you say about studying healthy people etc is just so logical; great stuff .
Old 17-08-2013, 08:36 PM   #30
patb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
The easiest way is with something containing casein - milk, yogurt, cheese. It makes you almost immune to it's hotness. At lest for the mouth.
Thank you very much for that info klara .
Old 18-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #31
swamideva

Quote:
Thanks swamideva for all the information; i have been reading up a lot on natural healers - there is so much out there.
Sometimes it gets a wee bit overwhelming though; after posting on this thread i read about the black seed oil and thought that sounds very good; should i take that as well - or instead of, the cayenne? Though that is working so well for me.
I am using diatomacious earth for a detox, would i be better just taking black seed oil and nothing else?
So i guess sometimes you just have to 'feel' your way.

Regarding the magnesium; i did buy some and make up the oil, but then i read that if you have too much of it, its not good for you; how do you know if you need it or not? Get tested by your doc?

I heartily agree with you re the natural medicine - and what you say about studying healthy people etc is just so logical; great stuff .
Just take your time and trust your intuition.

There are many methods of detox. Herbs hands healing sell herbal ones that i have used. I suppose the best way is to be careful what you eat. Less toxic food less detoxes.

Herbs hands healing also have a free helpline.

About magnesium, Dr Sircus recommends keeping your bodies levels topped up. The worst that can happen from taking to much is diarrohoea.

Dr Richard Schulze and Dr Sircus have found large and in some cases massive doses are necessary in order to get results.

The problem with alopathic medicine is toxicity, too high a dose and you can kill the patient or do more harm than good. So doctors apply the same principles to natural remedies which usually is not the case.

Last edited by swamideva; 18-08-2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old 18-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #32
swamideva

Here is a list of herbs that i found on this forum.

It would be helpful to make sure if you are going to use any of these remedies, to fully investigate them on the net, some are not to be played with.

Some are only to be taken in minute quantities, as in large doses death may occur!

Use common sense and precaution.

A

AGRIMONY HERB - Stops bleeding, diarrhea, gout, gargled for throat inflammations, inflammation of gall bladder.

ALFALFA HERB - Allergies, anemia, appetite, arthritis, bursitis, cramps, diabetes, digestion, gout, morning sickness, nausea, pituitary gland, stomach, ulcers.

ALOE HERB - Burns, acne, constipation, ear infection, eczema, intestines, hemorrhoids, mouth sores, poison ivy, poison oak, psoriasis, stomach.

ALUMROOT - Styptic, astringent, diarrhea, piles, dysentery, gargle for sore throat.

ANGELICA ROOT - Stomach aches, rheumatism, colic, colds, flu, coughs, indigestion, gas, anoxeria, obstructed menses, neuralgia.

ASTRAGALUS ROOT - Energy, infection, metabolic functions, promotes production of interferon.

B

BALM of GILEAD BUDS - Toothaches, rheumatism, diarrhea, coughs, lungs, blood tonic, used externally for sores.

BARBERRY (Yellow Root) - Antiseptic, blood purifier, hepatitis, fevers, hemorrhage, diarrhea, arthritis, sciatica, infections, antibacterial.

BAYBERRY ROOT BARK - Mucous membranes, sinus, thyroid, colds, diarrhea, cancer, hoarseness, leucorrhea, lungs, menstruation, colon, hemorrhage.

BEE POLLEN - Rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, stamia and vigor, contains vitamins A,C D & E, natural food supplement.

BEECH DROPS HERB - Diarrhea, dysentery, mouth sores, cancers, cold sores.

BETH ROOT - Coughs, bronchial troubles, lung, hemorrhage, excessive menstruation, leucorrhea, lax conditions of vagina.

BLACK OAK BARK - Hemorrhoids, leucorrhea, thrush, varicose veins, uterus.

BLACKBERRY ROOT - Diarrhea, dysentery, bleeding internally, excellent for runny nose, sinus drainage.

BLACK COHOSH ROOT - Menstrual cramps, uterine troubles, pain relief in childbirth, dropsy, asthma, high blood pressure, circulation equalizer, female hormones.

BLACK HAW BARK - Prevents miscarriage, uterine tonic, sedative, nervine, asthma.

BLACK INDIAN HEMP ROOT - Induces sweating, laxative, headaches, liver disease, indigestion, rheumatism, syphilis.

BLACK WALNUT HULL - Poison ivy, all skin rashes, worms, ringworms.

BLACK WILLOW BARK - Bedwetting, convulsions, baldness, dandruff.

BLADDERWRACK PLANT - Iodine deficiency, Goiter, softens skin, throat irritations, weight loss, softens mucous membranes, thyroid.

BLESSED THISTLE HERB - Liver purifier, flu, colds, reduces fever, promotes flow of bile.

BLOOD ROOT - Warts, excellent eczema, for piles, skin disease, ring worm.
Use as an external application only.

BLUE COHOSH ROOT - Regulate menstrual flow, suppressed menstruation, makes childbirth easier, chronic uterine trouble, vaginitis, cramps, high blood pressure, diabetes, leucorrhea, female hormones.

BLUE FLAG ROOT - Strong laxative, stimulate bile flow, stimulates bowel, liver and kidneys, migraines.

BLUE VERVAIN HERB - Nerves, fever, stomach ache, cloudy urine, mucous in respiratory tract.

BLUE VIOLET HERB - Cancer, serious infections, mild laxative, pulmonary problems, loosen phlegm in
chest.

BONESET HERB - Fever, diuretic, loosen bowels, colds, fever.

BORAGE LEAF - Kidney, urinary bladder, sore throat, fevers, soothes mucous membranes, anti inflammatory.

BUCKTHORN BARK - Gallstones, constipation, liver, itching, parasites, rheumatism, skin diseases, warts, gout, hemorrhoids.

BUGLEWEED HERB- Liver disorders, thyroid, stops bleeding, coughs, ulcers, rheumatis, goiter.

BURDOCK ROOT - Swelling and deposits in joints, arthritis, acne, blood purifier, bursitis, eczema, skin diseases, obesity, ulcers, psoriasis, boils, poison ivy and oak.

BUTCHERS BROOM - Healthy veins, blood circulation, varicose veins.

BUTTERNUT (White Walnut Bark) - Tape worms, fungus, infections, anti-tumor, cathartic, laxative, rheumatism, headaches.

BUTTON SNAKE ROOT - Liver ailments, increase urine flow, muscular pains, rheumatism, respiratory ailments, kidney trouble, bladder problems, increase perspiration.

C

CALAMUS-SWEET FLAG ROOT - Interim heat fevers, stomach, stimulates appetite, tobacco habit, dyspepsia, intermittent fevers.

CAPSICUM FRUIT (Cayenne) - Very stimulating, rheumatism, inflammations, pleurisy, antispasmodic, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, ulcerated stomach, yellow fever, all fevers.

CASCARA BARK - Constipation, gall bladder, liver, hemorrhoids, jaundice, laxative (no griping).

CATS CLAW BARK - Aids body defense system.

CATNIP HERB - Colic, contagious diseases, diarrhea, fever, headache, insomnia, nerves, tension stress,nightmares, parasites.

CHAMOMILE FLOWERS - Sedative, anti-inflammatory, allays arthritis/cramps/ pain, antispasmodic.

CHAPPARAL HERB - Acne, allergies, arthritis, blood purifier, cancer, hair growth, kidneys, obesity, prostate, psoriasis, tumors, warts.

CHICKWEED HERB - Water retention, weight loss, rheumatism, bronchial tubes, scurvy, pleurisy, hoarseness, coughs, colds, bronchitis.

CHICORY ROOT - Diuretic, laxative, fevers, lowers blood sugar, sedative, liver, gallbladder, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, coffee substitute.

CINQUEFOIL HERB (Five Fingers) - Diarrhea, astringent, skin diseases.

CLEAVERS HERB - Kidney and bladder trouble, wash to clear complexion, fever, all skin disease, blood cleanser, liver strengthener, cancer, scofola, eczema incontinence.

CLOVES FRUIT - Expels worms, diarrhea, bad breath, toothache, stomach cramps.

COLOMBO ROOT - Increase appetite, colic, cramps, dysentery, diarrhea, stomach aches, nausea, general tonic.

COMFREY ROOT - Coughs, catarrh, hemorrhage, asthma, tuberculosis, kidneys, stomach, bloody urine, cancer.

COLTSFOOT LEAF - Asthma, coughs, bronchitis, lung congestion, sore throat, smoke leaves for asthma and coughs.

CORN SILK - Prostate, kidneys urinary bladder, diuretic, gout, cystitis, rheumatism, hypoglycemia, hypertensive.

CRANESBILL ROOT - Diarrhea, hemorrhage, douce for womb troubles, mucus and pus in bladder and intestines, diabetes, brights disease.

CRAMP BARK - Spasms, menstrual cramps, uterine sedative, antispasmodic.

CUCUMBER MAGNOLIA BARK - Typhoid fevers, indigestion, worms, toothache, rheumatism, tobacco habit.

CUL.AMERICAN GINSENG Root - Aphrodisiac, energy, sex stimulant, aging, stamina.

CULVERS ROOT - Strong laxative, induce sweating, stimulate fever.

D

DAMIANA LEAF - Female problems, frigidity, hormones, menopause, hot flashes, prostate, sex stimulant, balance female hormones.

DANDELION ROOT - Prostate, kidneys, anemia, blood builder, diabetes, liver cleanser, low blood pressure, blood purifier, spleen.

DEVILS CLAW ROOT - Arthritis.

DEVILS WALKING STICK TREE BARK - Blood cleaner, boils, skin eruptions, swelling.

DITCH STONE CROP HERB - Laxative, demulcent, tonic,mucous membranes, vaginitis, dysentery, diarrhea, piles, chronic bronchitis, nervous indigestion.

DOGWOOD TREE BARK - Chronic diarrhea, malarial fevers.

E

ECHINACEA - (Angustifolia Root) - Blood cleanser, blood poisoning, acne, eczema, boils, peritonitis, infections, carbuncles, natural antibotic, gargle for sore throat, colds.

ELDERBERRY LEAF - Stimulant, carminative, headaches.

ELECAMPANE LEAF - Pneumonia, whopping cough, asthma, bronchitis, worms, diarrhea, upset stomach, cancer, worm expellent, fungicidal, sedative, antibacterial, lowers blood sugar.

EUCALYPTUS LEAF - Bronchitis, tuberculosis, nose/ throat inflammations, treat intestinal worms.

EVENING PRIMROSE HERB (Common) - Alleviate fatty acids, asthma, migraines, inflammations, diabetes, arthritis, alcoholism, premenstrual syndrome.

EYEBRIGHT HERB - Eye ailments, improves eyesight, cataracts, strengthens eyes, allergies, diabetes, digestion.

F

FENNEL SEED - Relieves gas, infant colic, diserectic, expectorant, kills bacteria, stimulates milk flow in new mother, carminative, laxative, removes hook worms.

FENUGREEK SEED - Sore throat, clear mucous from bronchial, bowels, fevers.

FEVERFEW HERB - Migraine headaches, pain, fevers, cramps, worms, colds, sedative, arthritis.

FIGWORT ROOT - Irregular menses, fevers, piles, tonic, restlessness, sleeplessness, cancer.

FIT ROOT - (Indian Pipe) - Bunions, warts, eyewash for sore eyes, pains, sedative, nervine, antispasmodic, restlessness, nervous irritability, bactericidal.

FLAX SEED - Skin and mouth cancers, cough, colds, lung, urinary ailments, laxative, fevers.

FRINGE TREE BARK - Diarrhea, ulcers in mouth and throat, fevers, skin inflammations.

G

GARLIC BULB - Increase appetite, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, natural antibiotic, yeast infections, parasites, gas, fever, contagious disease, cancer, diarrhea.

GENTIAN ROOT - Stimulate digestion, hepatitis, headaches, constipation, weak appetite.

GINKGO LEAF - Increase mental aculty, improve blood circulation, reduce clotting of blood, improve oxygen flow to brain, relieve dizziness, ringing in the ears, excellent for memory.

GOLDEN RAGWORT HERB - Irregular menses, leucorrhea, natural anti-pregnancies, childbirth complications, lung ailments, dysentery, difficult urination.

GOLDEN ROD Herb - Intestinal gas, fever, colds, promotes sweating.

GOLDEN SEAL ROOT - Blood purifier, ulcers, improves appetite, catarrh, neutralizes poisons, all stomach disorders, equalizes circulation, leucorrhea, diabetes, natural antibiotic.

GOTA KOLA HERB - Energy, endurance, aging, age spots, memory, vitality, mental fatigue, high blood pressure.

GROUND IVY HERB - Lung ailments, skin eruptions, cancer, asthma, kidney ailments, blood purifier.

GROUND PINE HERB - Fever, diarrhea, dysentery, rheumatism, erysipelas, gastric sedative, diurectic, aphrodisiac, styptic, external for herpes, eczema, dermatitis.

GUARANA SEED - Powerful stimulant, headaches, migraines, stamina, endurance, arthritis.

H

HAWTHORNE BERRIES - Energy, heart, insomnia, emotional stress, highblood pressure, menopause, rheumatism, arthritis, arteriosclerosis.

HEAL ALL HERB - Antibiotic, tumors, kidney ailments, circulation, diarrhea, hemorrhages, relieves gas,colic, throat irritations, gargle for sore throat.

HEMLOCK BARK - Kidney ailments, colds, fevers, diarrhea, coughs, stomach troubles, scurvy.

HERB ROBERT HERB - Tuberculosis, stomach, intestines, jaundice, kidney infections, stops bleeding, gargle for sore throat cancer.

HOREHOUND HERB - Respiratory passages, appetite stimulant, coughs, colds, mild sedative, coughs, bronchitis, sore throats, stomach, hepatitis, gall bladder, increases bile flow from liver.

HONEYSUCKLE BARK - Lowers cholesterol, antiviral, antibacterial, flu, tumors(especially breast cancer), bacterial dysentery, laryngitis, fevers, scabies.

HOPS FLOWER - Appetite, headaches, insomnia, nerves, morning sickness, obesity, parasites, water retention.

HORSETAIL GRASS HERB - Bleeding, diabetes, diuretic, mucous, liver, jaundice.

HUCKLEBERRY LEAF - Sore throat, diarrhea, parasites, diuretic, kidney stones, astringent, diabetes.

HYDRANGEA ROOT - Increase urine flow, tonic, laxative, kidney stones, unusual dreams.

HYSSOP HERB - Asthma, colds, coughs, all lung afflictions, phlegm in lungs, kids sore throat and quinsy, fever, increases blood circulation, reduces blood pressure, shortness of breath.

I

IRISH MOSS HERB - Weight loss, cough, cancer, thyroid, pneumonia, bad breath.

INDIAN TURNIP ROOT - Stomach gas, coughs, asthma, tuberculosis, increase urine flow, rheumatism.

J

JEWELWEED HERB - Poison ivy rash (cure and preventative), ringworm, eczema, sprains, insect bites, burns, warts.

JUNIPER BERRIES - Prostate, pancreas, allergies, arthritis, hayfever, blood builder, diabetes, hypoglycemia, water retention, kidneys, throat.

K

KAVA KAVA ROOT - Anti depressant, stress, relaxation, sleep aid, migraines, relieves anxiety, antipasmodic.

KELP PLANT - (Seaweed) - anemia, leg cramps, diabetes, eczema, hot flashes, morning sickness, pituitary gland, prostate, psoriasis, thyroid gland, goiters.

KUDZU ROOT - Alcoholism, dysentery, headaches, induces sweating, diarrhea, lowers blood pressure and blood sugar, gargle for sore throat, acute intestinal obstructions.

L

LADY SLIPPER ROOT - Headaches, jangling nerves, sedative, promotes sleep, allay pain.

LARKSPUR FLOWER - Destroys human parasites such as head lice, mites (their eggs) and itch mites, insecticidal.

LEATHERWOOD BARK - Laxative, toothaches, facial neuralgia, paralysis of tongue.

LAVENDER HERB - Fragrance, sedative, intestinal gas, antispasmodics, repels moths.

LICORICE ROOT - AddisonÕs disease, age spots, coughs, drug withdrawal, emphysema, endurance, female complaints, hypoglycemia, vitality, sex stimulant, longevity, menopause, tonic, throat.

LILY OF VALLEY ROOT - Valvular heart disease, fevers, diurectic, heart tonic, sedative, external to prevent scar tissue, epilepsy.

LIVERWORT HERB - Dizziness, coughs, reduce fever, liver, hemorrhage of lungs.

LOBELIA HERB - Smoked for asthma, bronchitis, sore throats, coughs, sweating, sedative, asthma, whooping cough, fevers, helps appease physical need for nicotine, helps to quit smoking.

M

MA HUANG HERB - Weight loss (excellent), allergies, asthma, diseases, inflammation, energy.

MAIDENHAIR FERN HERB - Coughs, colds, hoarseness, excellent for bitters, stimulant, mucous in throat,
loosen phlegm.

MALE FERN ROOT - Exceptional tapeworm medicine.

MALLOW ROOT - Digestive system stimulator, coughs, bronchitis, spleen, stomachaches, anti-inflammatory, diurectic.

MAPLE BARK - Colds, coughs, bronchitis, kidney infections, gonorrhea, blood cleanser, skin eruptions, spitting of blood.

MARIGOLD FLOWER - Nerves, brain, loss of memory, nervousness, mental fatigue, relieves inflammation, internal and external irritation, ulcers, stomach, cramps, colitis, diarrhea.

MARSHMALLOW ROOT - Mucous membranes, gargle for sore throat, excellent for skin erruptions, excellent skin soother.

MAYAPPLE ROOT - Regulator for bowels and liver, chronic liver disease, uterine diseases, laxatives, (fevers - jaundice, bilisus, intermittent). Strongest herb laxative.

MILK THISTLE HERB - Allay indigestion, liver, cirrhosis, hepatitis, restores liver function, any kind of poisoning or chemicals.

MISSOURI SNAKE ROOT - Kidney, bladder, gonorrhea, stimulates immune system.

MISTLETOE HERB - Epilepsy, fits, headaches, hypertension, used to stop bleeding after childbirth, lung ailments, paralysis, oral contraceptive, Do not use berries.

MOONSEED ROOT - Diurectic, laxative, tonic.

MOTHERWORT HERB - Promote menstruation, aid in childbirth, regulate menses, asthma, heart palpitations, sedative, insomnia, sciatica, spasms, fevers, antispasmodic.

MUGWORT LEAF - Diurectic, induces sweating, fever, checks menstrual irregularity, tonic to nerves, bronchitis, colds, colic, epilepsy, kidneys, lowers blood sugar.

MULLEIN LEAF - Asthma, croup, bronchitis, bleeding of lungs, hay fever, difficult breathing, diarrhea, pain killer, calms nerves, colds.

MYRRH GUM Bark - Excellent for pyorrhea, bronchial and lung diseases, cures halitosis (bad breath), ulcers, piles, hemorrhoids, gangrene, cough, asthma, tuberculosis, ulcerated throat.

O

OAT STRAW HERB - Arthritis, bed wetting, bladder, gout, rheumatism, bursitis, kidneys, nerves, lungs, liver, gallbladder.

ORANGE PEEL - Headaches, vitamin C deficiency.

OREGON GRAPE ROOT - Blood cleanser, mouth sores, fever blisters, cold sores, stomach.

P

PAPAYA LEAF - Allergies, digestion, diverticulitis, gas, hemorrhage, paralysis, stomach, worms.

PARSLEY LEAF - Prostate, spleen, thyroid, liver, kidneys, gallbladder, asthma, gallstones, cancer, allergies, pituitary gland, water retention.

PARTRIDGE BERRY Herb (Squaw Vine) - Pain, rheumatism, dysentery, reduce swelling of tissues, relieves gas and colic.

PASSION FLOWER Herb - Alcoholism, fever, headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia, nerves.

PAU DÕARCO BARK - Immune system enhancer.

PAW PAW BARK - Cancer, diuretic, laxative.

PEACH TREE LEAVES - Bladder, laxative, insomnia, morning sickness, nerves, vomiting, water retention.

PENNYROYAL HERB - Burning fevers, promote perspiration, gout, cold, phlegm in chest and lungs, headache, ulcers, intestinal pains, colic, griping, nausea, nervousness, hysteria.

PEPPERMINT HERB - Fevers, chills, colic, nausea, vomiting, diuretic, influenza, la grippe, stimulant, cleans and strengthens entire body, headaches, nerves.

PERIWINKLE HERB - Hemostatic, reduces blood pressure.

PINK ROOT - Worms.

PIPSESSIPUA WINTERGREEN HERB - Kidney, infections and disease, stones in bladder, arthritis.

PLAINTAIN LEAF - Coughs, diarrhea, antimicrobial, stimulates healing process, bloody urine.

PLAINTAIN ROOT - Diarrhea, bleeding, hemorrhoids, hemorrhage, kidneys, leucorrhea, tumors, ulcers, vaginal trouble.

PLEURISY ROOT - Excellent for breaking up colds, pleurisy, asthma, bronchial and pulmonary complaints, typhus, burning fevers, acute dysentery, rheumatic fever, scarlet fever, measles.

POKE BERRIES - Rub on (skin eruptions/ cancerous skin ulcers)and (Internal for cancer) arthritis.

POKE ROOT - Glands, especially thyroid gland, cancer, applied to skin will cure itching, scrofula, eczema, goiter.

PRICKLEY ASH BARK - Chronic rheumatism, kidneys, heart, lungs, nerves, stimulates pancreas and bile blow.

PSYLLIUM SEED - Colitis, colon, constipation, ulcers, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, lubricates and heals intestinal tract.

PUMPKIN SEED - Worms, kidneys, bowels.

Q

QUASSIA CHIPS - Improve appetite, repellent of insects.

QUEEN ANNES LACE (Wild Carrot Root) - Expels intestinal gas, rich in vitamin A, night vision.

QUEEN OF MEADOW ROOT - Diabetes, kidneys, gravel, prostate, urination, water retention, uterus, vagina.

R

RATSBANE WlNTERGREEN HERB - Increase urine flow, arthritis, diarrhea, ulcers, skin eruption, nervous disorders, tonic.

RED CLOVER BLOSSOMS - Syphilis, blood purifier and cleanser, pellagra, leprosy, cancerous growths, cancer, stomach, various spasm, nerve soother, bronchial tubes.

RED OAK BARK - Chronic diarrhea, dysentery, bleeding, piles, prolapse, chronic mucous discharge, antiviral, antiseptic, anticancer. External for poison ivy and skin eruptions.

RED RASPBERRY LEAF - Morning sickness, childbirth, diabetes, diarrhea, mucous membranes, throat, bronchitis, coughs, dysentery, female organs.

RED ROOT - Diabetes, asthma, chronic bronchitis, sick headache, acute indigestion, nausea, piles, hemorrhoids, dysentery, whooping cough, tuberculosis, cancer.

ROSEMARY HERB - Calms nerves, insomnia, promotes restful sleep, sweetens disposition.

RUE HERB - Worms, nervous heart palpitations, gout, joints, nerves, menstruation, thrush, blood pressure, repels flies and insects.

S

SAGE HERB - Gargle for tonsillitis or ulcers in throat, quinsy stomach trouble, dyspepsia, gas in stomach/ bowels, expel worms, liver/kidney troubles, relieve headaches, hair tonic, fevers, dandruff, female trouble, lung problems.

SARSAPARILLA ROOT (Wild) - Rheumatism, gout, ringworm, scrofula, psoriasis, cold, fever, blood purifier, aphrodisiac, sex stimulant, female hormones.

SASSAFRAS TREE BARK - Blood purifier and cleanser, tonic for stomach and bones, relieves gas and colic, spasms (excellent).

SAW PALMETTO BERRIES - Asthma, throat trouble, colds, bronchitis, lagrippe, excessive mucous discharge of sinus/ nose, all diseases of reproductive organs, diabetes, excellent to regain strength, prostate gland (excellent).

SCOURING RUSH HERB - Bladder ailments, urinary incontinanence, urethritis, cystitis.

SENECA SNAKE ROOT - Bring up phlegm in cases of asthma and bronchitis.

SENNA LEAF - Worms, laxative, scurvy, diuretic, appetite stimulant, fever, (Do not take if you have gout, rheumatism or kidney ailments, or cancer).

SHEEP SORREL HERB - Cancer, diarrhea, excessive menstrual bleeding, inflammations, fevers, diuretic, antiseptic, appetite stimulant. Its the best anticancer herb of them all.

SHEPHERDS PURSE HERB - Internal hemorrhage, bleeding from lungs, profuse menstruation, kidney complaints, bleeding piles, hemorrhoids, fevers, excellent for diarrhea, hemastatic.

SKUNK CABBAGE ROOT - Tuberculosis, chronic catarrh, bronchial tubes, lungs, hay fever, pleurisy, epilepsy, nervous trouble, spasm.

SLIPPERY ELM BARK - Laxative, fever, diarrhea, respiratory infections, excellent for stomach and bowels.

SMARTWEED HERB - Hemostatic (stops bleeding), lowers blood pressure, diarrhea.

SOLOMON SEAL ROOT - Cancer, rheumatism, all female troubles, poison ivy wash, allays pain, neuralgia, excellent poultice for piles.

SPEARMINT HERB - Carminatives to relieve gas, stomachic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, diarrhea, colds, cramps, headaches, cancer, fevers, nausea.

SPICE BUSH BARK - Colds, fevers, worms, colic, gas, thyroid fevers.

SPIGNET ROOT - Childbirth easier, shortness labor, blood purifier, skin disease, pimples, coughs, colds, chest infections, back pain.

SPIRULINA PLANT - Abundant in vitamin B-12, amino acids, beta carotene, minerals, longevity, brain, weight loss, balances blood sugar, increases energy, glands.

SOAPWORT HERB - Diuretic, laxative, expectorant, gall disease. You can make soap out of this.

STAR GRASS ROOT - Excellent female tonic, painful menstruation, digestive trouble, colic, gas.

STAR GRUB ROOT - Uterine disorders, pain inside loins, poor appetite, depression, colic, intestinal worms, remedy vitamin C deficiency, increase urine flow, vomiting, saliva flow, natural steriod.

STEVIA HERB - Best natural sweetener in herb kingdom.

STILLINGIA ROOT - Blood purifier, syphilis, laxative, brings up phlegm.

STINGING NETTLE HERB - Eczema, excellent kidney troubles, expel phlegm from lungs and stomach, clean out urinary passages, excellent hair tonic, dropsy, expel gravel from bladder, increase urine flow, neuralgia, scrofula, backache.

ST. JOHNS WORT HERB - Anemia, bed wetting, coughs, diarrhea, gout, jaundice, menstruation, nerves, urination, lungs, cancer, aids, excellent anti-depressant, depression.

STONE ROOT - Treat bodily water accumulation, headaches, cramps, indigestion, hemorrhoids, respiratory diseases.

SUMAC BERRIES - Sore throat, coughs, diabetes, fevers, cleanser of system, mouth sores, bowel complaints, mouth wash, gargle for sore throat.

SUMAC LEAVES - Asthma, diarrhea, dysentery.

SUMAC TREE BARK - Skin ulcers, gonorrhea, diarrhea, infections of lymph glands.

SWEET WOODRUFF HERB - Tonic for liver disorders, laxative, antiarthritic.

T

TANSY HERB - Weak kidneys, worms, gargle for sore throat, suppressed menses, flatulence, jaundice, antipasmodic, antiseptic, leaves insecticidal.

THYME HERB - Fevers, headaches, asthma, whooping cough, diarrhea, nightmares (excellent).

TRUE BLUE SKULLCAP HERB - Excellent nerve tonic, neuralgia aches and pains, St. VitusÕ, shaking palsy, hydrophobia, epilepsy, splendid to suppress excessive sexual desire.

TURKEY RHUBARB ROOT - Contagious disease, colon, constipation, cystic, colitis, croup.

TWIN LEAF ROOT - Cramps, spasms, nervous excitability, diarrhea, diuretic for kidney stones, dropsy, urinary infections, gargle for sore throat.

TUMERIC SEED - Anti-oxidant, joint pain, arthritis, liver, stomach, gallblader, asthma.

U

UVA URSI HERB - Diabetes, dysentery, female problems, kidneys, leucorrhea, liver, menstruation, obesity, pancreas, prostate, spleen, uterus, vagina, hemorrhoids.

V

VALERIAN ROOT - Migraine headaches, nerves, pain, insomnia, heartburn, gas, hangovers, spasms, menstruation, paralysis, stomach, ulcers, parasites, smoking, contagious diseases, convulsions.

VIRGINIA SNAKE ROOT - Promotes sweating, fevers, stomach aches, indigestion, gargle for sore throat, laxative.

W

WAHOO BARK - Fevers, upset stomach, dropsy, lung ailments, constipation, liver congestion, heart, contains digitalis like compounds.

WATERCRESS HERB - Vitamins A and C, kidneys, heart, colds, asthma, tuberculosis, constipation, aphrodisiac.

WHEAT GRASS HERB - Antioxidant.

WHITE ASH BARK - Increase urine flow, increase perspiration, flu, colds.

WHITE OAK BARK - Hemorrhoids, hemorrhage, goiter, gallbladder, leucorrhea, jaundice, parasites, bladder, ulcers, urination, uterus, vagina, varicose veins.

WHITE PINE TREE BARK - Pine tar poulticed to draw out boils and absesses, rheumatism, broken bones, kidneys, lungs, emetic, colds, coughs, sore throats.

WHITE WILLOW BARK - Headaches, pain, fever, diarrhea, menstrual irregularity, natures aspirin.

WILD AMERICAN GINSENG Root - Sex stimulant, aphrodisiac, energy builder, longevity, male hormones, aging, endurance. Does more for system than any other herb.

WILD CHERRY BARK - Coughs, colds, measles, muscular soreness, fever, intestinal worms, indigestion, tuberculosis.

WILD GINGER ROOT - Colds, motion sickness, morning sickness, bronchitis, digestion, stomach and bowel gas, nausea, sinus.

WILD INDIGO ROOT - Cold tea to stop vomiting, laxative, gargle for sore throat, stimulate bile secretion, stimulates immune system.

WILD LETTUCE HERB - Nerve tonic, migraine headaches, pain, toothaches, sedative, increase urine flow, opium substitute.

WILD STRAWBERRY HERB - Stimulates appetite, stimulates blood cell formation, increases hemoglobin in blood, indigestion.

WILD YAM ROOT - Gas pains, ulcers, stomach, nausea, menstruation, morning sickness, pain, natural steroid, female hormones.

WITCH HAZEL BARK - Stops internal or external bleeding, piles, stops excessive menstruation, hemorrhages of lungs, stomach, uterus and bowels, diarrhea, circulation, gargle for throat problems, douche for leucorrhea whites.

WOOD BETONY HERB - Headaches, urinary bladder, pain, kidneys, heartburn, dizziness, gout, asthma, bronchitis, menstruation, varicose veins, parasites, tonsillitis, scabies (head lice).

WORMSEED HERB - Round worms, hook worms, dwarf tapeworms, intestinal amoeba, reduce gas.

WORMWOOD HERB - Parasites, gallbladder, gas, stomach, indigestion, heartburn, circulation, boils, bursitis, arthritis, diarrhea, fever, liver.

Y

YARROW HERB - Flu, fever, pleurisy, lungs, ear infection, diabetes, congestion, contagious disease.

YELLOW DOCK ROOT - Blood purifier, anemia, acne, boils, ear infection, liver, poison ivy and oak, tumors, psoriasis. Excellent for iron deficency.

YERBA MATE HERB - Bronchitis, colds, coughs, fever, headaches, asthma, laryngitis, rheumatism, tuberculosis, blood purifier.

YOHIMBE BARK - Aphrodisiac, sex stimulant.

YUCCA ROOT - Natural steroid, antitumor, arthritis, hair wash for baldness and dandruff.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #33
swamideva

To learn more about these 7 most prescribed drugs and their natural counter-parts we have put more info on our website:
http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.c...-in-world.html
Old 04-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #34
swamideva

9 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure~

Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #35
grandmasterp
Banned

Great thread swami.
Just a mention of alternative v complementary here.
Always a good idea to get medical worries professionally checked out 'as well as' exploring complementary treatments.
Personal example.
Saw Palmetto is great for shrinking a benign swollen prostate and clearing up related symptoms such as pain after sitting a long time, too frequent wee- ing, blood in the urine etc.
It really does the trick.
It's marvellous stuff.
However Saw Palmetto can't and won't detect a cancerous prostate but it will mask the symptoms.
Hence a regular medical regimen including biopsy and follow up checks plus Saw Palmetto will do the trick if the cause is benign ( 'just' a swollen but not a cancerous prostate)
Saw Palmetto on its own might just lead to an early and painful death from undiagnosed prostate cancer.
The same goes for all worries.
Get those professionally checked PLUS use complementary treatments.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #36
swamideva

Old 04-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #37
salutations
Inactive

Superb thread
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #38
bellahunter

I would love to try cayenne but scared about the effect it would have on me.

I gettoo much bloating and heartburn as it is.

If I'm ever not too chicken to try it I would put it in a capsule

Until my digestion improves.......if ever!
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #39
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
I would love to try cayenne but scared about the effect it would have on me.

I gettoo much bloating and heartburn as it is.

If I'm ever not too chicken to try it I would put it in a capsule

Until my digestion improves.......if ever!
It will improve digestion. Get some good quality organic, there are links on this thread. It is a shock to the system in a capsule. Digestion starts in the mouth.

Take a little in juice or water and slowly build up to 1 tsp twice a day. Take what you can handle.

You can make your system more alkaline with bicarbonate of soda. (Aluminum free) 1tsp twice a day in water in between meals.

The only warning i have heard about taking bicarbonate is after a big meal. It should certainly help your bloating.

Of course do you own research and make up your own mind. Regardless of what i or any other amateurs say on this forum.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-...e-baking-soda/

http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-...n-daily-health

From the above link.
Quote:
In order to secure the best results with Arm & Hammer Pure Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda) when taken internally, certain simple rules must be observed. Materia Medica, pharmacology and Therapeutics (Bastedo, Page 88) clearly outlines these rules to follows:

“The effect of an alkali in the stomach will vary according to the nature of the stomach contents at the time of administration. In the resting period (after food is digested) sodium bicarbonate merely dissolves mucus and is absorbed as bicarbonate into the blood, to increase its alkalinity directly.

“In the digestive period it reduces the secretion of gastric juice, neutralizes a portion of the hydrochloric acid, liberates the carminative carbon dioxide gas, and is absorbed as sodium chloride.

“In cases of fermentation or ‘sour stomach’ it may neutralize the organic acids and so result in the opening of a spasmodically closed pylorus (the opening between the stomach and the small intestine); while at the same time it acts to overcome flatulency (accumulation of gas in the stomach and bowels).

“The time of administration must, therefore, be chosen with a definite purpose. Usually for hyperchlohydria (excess of acid) one hour or two hours after meals will be the period of harmful excess of acid.

“In continuous hyperacidity and in fermentative conditions a dose an hour before meals will tend to prepare the stomach for the next meal; or sometimes a dose will be necessary immediately after eating, because of abnormal acid or base having been present at the commencement of the meal. (For the average person one-half hour after meals is recommended).

“A dose at bedtime tends to check the early morning acidity, or a dose on arising cleans the stomach of acid and mucus before breakfast.”

Whenever taking a bicarbonate solution internally the soda should be dissolved on cold water.

This is all very valuable information coming from the horses own mouth, the Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Company, which sells aluminum free baking soda. Clearly they knew what they had in their hands one hundred years ago; and its long use in medicine sustains the companies published medical views:

“Besides doing good in respiratory affections, bicarbonate of soda is of inestimable value in the treatment of Alimentary Intoxication, Pyelitis (inflammation of the pelvis of the kidney), Hyper-Acidity of Urine, Uric Acid disturbances, Rheumatism and Burns. An occasional three-day course of Bicarbonate of Soda increases the alkalinity of the blood, assists elimination and increases the resisting power of the body to all Infectious Diseases.”

Baking Soda uses extend much further than even Arm and Hammer were aware of and it’s now been used to help with everything from sunburn, ulcer pain, kidney disease, diabetes, and cancer.

http://www.bakingsodavinegar.com/bak...for-heartburn/

Last edited by swamideva; 04-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #40
swamideva

One Man’s Story.
When Vernon Johnston was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer, his options were few. The standard treatment required him to submit to bouts of chemotherapy and hope that the poisonous drugs that will be fed into his body can kill off cancer cells faster that they can kill off healthy, normal cells.

Chemotherapy represents a drastic measure that oncologists are all too eager to recommend and an option patients dread with good reasons. Often times, chemotherapy leaves the body drained and the immune system damaged.
When it fails, and it does fail often, chemotherapy severely reduces the chances of success of any subsequent treatment options. Yet 9 out 10 cancer patients turn to chemotherapy first.
In Vernon’s case, the prostate cancer was already advanced and had metastasized to his bones. Chemotherapy would have been long and expensive and there was no guarantee that those drugs would work.
So, Vernon took matters into his own hands. On his brother’s advice, Vernon decided to raise his body’s pH to combat the cancer spreading in his body. To do this, he sought to obtain cesium chloride.
Cesium therapy is a well-known treatment protocol in cancer therapy. And it is an option doctors rarely give their cancer patients.
Treating cancer with cesium has been shown to have a 50% cure rate. Compared to chemotherapy and radiotherapy, cesium therapy produces better results. This cure rate is even more impressive considering the fact that most cancer patients receiving cesium have already undergone and failed to respond to chemotherapy, radiation therapy and/or surgery.
Instead of trying his luck with these orthodox cancer protocols, Vernon simply ordered cesium chloride.
Unfortunately, the cesium never arrived. However, Vernon did not give up on raising his pH levels and making his body too alkaline for cancer cells to spread. While searching for alternatives, he happened on a cheap and commonly available alkalizing source: baking soda.
This common household cooking item is commonly added to bubbly drinks and also used as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid in the treatment of ulcer and acid reflux.
The remedy Vernon found called for mixing baking soda with maple syrup. With no maple syrup on hand, he mixed the baking soda with molasses.
Vernon Johnston fought his cancer with ingredients taken from his kitchen. His efforts and success are documented on his blog aptly described as “dance with cancer”.
What is Baking Soda?
Baking soda is a white crystalline solid that appears as fine powder. It is also called cooking soda, bread soda and bicarbonate of soda. Its chemical name is sodium bicarbonate or sodium hydrogen carbonate.
Baking soda is different from washing soda (sodium carbonate) although they share the same slightly salty and alkaline taste.
This widely used soda is commonly dissolved in mineral water and used as a leavening agent in baking. It works as a leavening agent by neutralizing the acidic components of batter. The neutralization releases carbon dioxide and leads to the “raising” or expansion of baked foods.
Baking soda has also been used to soften vegetable and to tenderize meat.
As a household chemical, baking soda is used as a cleaning agent. It is included in toothpastes for similar reasons where it serves as an antiseptic, acid-neutralizer, whitening agent and plaque-removing agent as well as a cleaning agent.
Other common personal hygiene products in which baking soda can be found include deodorants and shampoos.
To make the baking soda natural cancer remedy at home, you need maple syrup, molasses or honey to go along with the baking soda.
In Dr. Sircus’ book, he documented how one patient used baking soda and blackstrap molasses to fight the prostate cancer that had metastasized to his bones. On the first day, the patient mixed 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of molasses in a cup of water.
He took this for another 3 days after which his saliva pH read 7.0 and his urine pH read 7.5.
Encouraged by these results, the patient took the solution 2 times on day 5 instead of once daily. And from day 6 – 10, he took 2 teaspoons each of baking soda and molasses twice daily.
By the 10th day, the patient’s pH had risen to 8.5 and the only side effects experienced were headaches and night sweat (similar to cesium therapy).
The next day, the patient had a bone scan and too other medical tests. His results showed that his PSA (prostate-specific antigen, the protein used to determine the severity of prostate enlargement and prostate cancer) level was down from 22.3 at the point of diagnosis to 0.1.
Another baking soda formula recommends mixing 90 teaspoons of maple syrup with 30 teaspoons of baking soda.
To do this, the maple syrup must be heated to become less viscous. Then the baking syrup is added and stirred for 5 minutes until it is fully dissolved.
This preparation should provide about 10-day worth of the baking soda remedy. 5 – 7 teaspoons per day is the recommended dose for cancer patients.
Care should be taken when using the baking soda remedy to treat cancer. This is because sustaining a high pH level can itself cause metabolic alkalosis and electrolyte imbalance. These can result in edema and also affect the heart and blood pressure.
Ideally, you should consult a doctor before adopting the baking soda solution. An oncologist with a knowledge of this cure would be most helpful.

Sources: Raw For Beauty
PhKillsCancer.com

Last edited by swamideva; 04-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.