Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 29-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #141
lavista4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarynodens View Post
not being negative, i have only a question, after beginning to listen to the music, somewhere in between then and this bickering, did you watch or read any susanne collins?

just from my own experience , some keywords or images or symbols can reduce your vibrations and send people backwards into negativity. Like one second people agree with me then i say something and then they are going apeshit crazy, all i do is stop talking and let them get out of this negative cycle, but strange enough as it may sound, susanne collins 'hunger games " stuff seems to set them off.

Sorry for the question only my own curiosity and theories....because this thread is an amazing viewpoint into duality and the didactic mind of humanity, of which i am guilty of all to much myself.
People seem to be getting more and more singular...We need to expand our horizon and see things are MultiVerse...We should do multiple things ...and be free and not confined to single state of mind....I'm beyond Duality as I do both the things ..The opposites ....I can do the most chaotic work at the same time be calm..This song will help you be calm and see people change around you...
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #142
astralplane

Nice mantra, thank you for sharing.

Good start to this forum.
astralplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 10:25 AM   #143
aster
Banned

Happy Chinese New Year today! from 'China Highlights' website: " 恭喜发财 / 恭喜發財 (Gōngxǐ fācái)

'Happiness and prosperity!'

In Mandarin: /gong-sshee faa-tseye/
In Cantonese: Kunghei fatchoy /gong-hey faa-chwhy/"

(Year of the Wood Sheep) From 'Mystic Mamma' Website:
"The *NEW MOON* on February 18th / 19th kicks of the Chinese New Year as well as the Tibetan New Year celebration of Losar which herald the astrological year of the Wood Sheep!
The Wood Sheep brings a feminine Yin energy of togetherness which strengthens relations and inspires community-building as collective/group consciousness comes to the fore. All acts of kindness, cooperation, healing and creativity are encouraged!
Here are the MYSTIC MAMMA Astral Insights of what we can expect energetically. First, a very insightful explanation from Susan Levitt :

Sheep correlates to the Western sign Cancer, the sign of the mother and nurturer.
“So what is of value in Sheep year is intimacy, family, and close friendships. We can be more caring, gentle, and sensitive with each other.
“This is the year to develop a wild heart, open to love and acceptance on all levels.
“Another theme of Sheep year is to express your creative side. Now is the time for artistic development and cultivation of beauty.
“People born in Sheep years (2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967,1955, 1943, 1931, 1919, 1907) are artistic, kind, inspired, very empathetic, and naturally creative. They appreciate beauty in all its forms, and are connoisseurs of the best life has to offer.
“They can find success in artistic fields, especially the healing arts. With a tendency to be introspective, Sheep require solitary peaceful moments to replenish. Sheep often struggle in youth until their first Saturn return at age 28 – 30, but as they age become stronger and discover their true calling. The most fortunate part of a Sheep’s life is when they are an elder.
“The mildness of Sheep can hide an independent streak. In the wild, Sheep are surprisingly tough and able to tolerate sever weather and scarcity of food.
“Sheep have this natural ability to survive when one must, and are far stronger than they appear. A Sheep can be calm and charming, yet is very focused and determined….”

This sounds very auspicious, a year when the 'sheep' assert themselves - as DI says, "2015 is the year we take our world back." (Now to give 'Love Peace and Harmony' another play:luv

Last edited by aster; 19-02-2015 at 01:24 PM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #144
belinda87
Inactive

Thanks for sharing this! I feel I need this at this time. What a wonderful piece of music
belinda87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #145
davethecaveman
Inactive

I love this Im gony put it on my blog and spread some possativity
davethecaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 02:31 PM   #146
davethecaveman
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It seems to me, before humanity can break through the winning tape in this race we have to go through a number of stages.

Understanding we've been under control and domination by dark forces for all of our history.

Getting outraged , indigent, angry. Standing up for ourselves, declaring our independence , self determination and freedom.

Humanity coming together as one people. So called unity consciousness.

When this final stage is achieved it will be time for the ET s to make open contact, welcome us into the galactic family and the mind boggling thousands of different races and civilizations that are out there.

Humanity uniting as one family is what this song is about.

When we consider the family of man, it could be said that the one fifth of the people of Earth that live in China have yet to be fully integrated. The world community is overrepresented by the western , often English speaking peoples . So for a Chines man to lead thousands/millions of westerners singing a song in Mandarin, must send out a powerful message to the Chines people , one of acceptance , unity and healing between the races.

We couldn't hope for a better ambassador than Dr Shu. very self confident and funny, a real character.

And when humanity finally breaks through the winning tape in this race, the technology will be released, and we will get the prize that I have been waiting for all these years,

HUMAN LIKE ROBOTS TO MAKE MY BED AND WASH THE DISHES!
wise words that resonate well with me
davethecaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 09:05 PM   #147
donnie373

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's very clear the NWO wan't to bring martial law to the West. The problem is they cannot rely on American soldiers to contain/dis-arm/shoot US citizens, there's a big chance they could join the protesters, and overthrow the controllers, same thing in Europe.

The obvious solution is to send western troops to fight in Syria or Iraq, and declare martial law and call for help from the UN. China can fly in millions of 'peace keeper' troops to keep order, the agreements probably already been made.

They are from a different culture, ethnic group, speak a different language, and would be much more likely to shoot protesters, put them in camps.

How could you reach these people when they don't speak a word of English?

WOO I WA SHEEN HER LEEN
WOO I CHUAN DA NEE
WA LEEN LONG HER LOO SHU SHERR
CHANG HI PING AN HER CHEER
CHANG HI PING AN HER CHEER

This is our insurance, when we march on government buildings encircled by Chines troops, or when they wan't to take you to a camp, or have you restrained for torture... it's all we have!

It would be helpful to have a word by word translation ...

Anyone speak Mandarin?
This is just what Google Translate gives:

我爱我的心和灵魂
我爱全人类
JOIN精神与灵魂TOGETHER
爱和平与和谐
爱和平与和谐

Wǒ ài wǒ de xīn hé línghún
wǒ ài quán rénlèi
JOIN jīngshén yǔ línghún TOGETHER
ài hépíng yǔ héxié
ài hépíng yǔ héxié

for this entered:

I LOVE MY HEART AND SOUL
I LOVE ALL HUMANITY
JOIN HEARTS AND SOULS TOGETHER
LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY
LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY

https://translate.google.com/

donnie373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 10:04 AM   #148
waxedsoul
Inactive

I wasn't sure whether to add to this thread, as I don't want to be perceived as a Debbie Downer (!!), but I was reading with interest and thought I'd take a look at some of his books on Amazon. Anyway, I thought the following review for one of his books was rather 'eye opening' shall we say?!!

Honestly, I love the idea of this, but I'll let the following speak for itself. I did note that on his website, he was charging some purdy steep prices for some of his cd packages etc- which is what led me to Amazon, to see if there were maybe any second hand cds... Not really questioning, as I should have- why the prices he was charging needed to be so steep in the first place?!! It reminds me of that Simpson's episode- where they're all singing this lovely song and there are exotic bollywood type dancers etc., and everyone becomes transfixed by the music- then it turns out that it's subliminal reverse programming for joining the army!

Quote:
It is with mixed feelings that I write this- The world DOES need a soul movement - and Dr. Sha's teachings are based on some basic truths and provide empowering tools that can provide benefit...

But, I'm just not sure it needs the ultra-organized commercialized dogma of the Dr.Sha "Mission":

First of all, similar to his previous books, don't be duped by the "best seller" status or 5 star ratings:

1) members of the Mission contribute thousands of dollars in lieu of `blessings' from Master Sha as a part of a `book campaign' - these funds are used directly by Master Sha's institute to internally buy books from retailers 2 or 3 at a time to falsely and unethically stage the book's popularity (Google "Dr Sha book campaign" if you don't believe me)
2) members of the Mission are urged to write positive reviews about Master Sha's books, and get discounts for it...thus all the prosaic 5 star reviews.

It's not really that they want to sell lots of books - they want to attract more members to the Mission- i.e. to join the Sunday Blessings and the Retreats....which is where the real money is made. It's not that unlike this story: google "Did dirty tricks create a best-seller"

Sure, the members deeply believe that they are promoting truth (indeed, other religions have done much worse in the name of God)...but personally, I don't find these methods to be all that `saintly'(it might even be karmic)... if there are real truths in the book and the Mission it would sell itself on its own merit like most best sellers do.

And what `services' does Master Sha offer at his blessings and retreats? Well, Master Sha believes that he is a "Channel" of the Divine, and he (and only he) has been given special powers. So he (and only he) can offer you- via the "Dr Sha dot com" channel (check it out for yourself):
- Divine Protection against every imaginable hazard
- clear your Karma for $2000. just like that - no followup or practice or nothing...even Dr, Sha calls it a "short cut"
- Transplants for diseased organs
- Body Soul Transplant for $5000 (not explicitly listed in the web site, but it is a prerequisite, among others, to be come a Master Teacher Healer)
- Etc.
(actually, you can usually get the blessings for less because there is always a last minute special to appeal to the "shoppers")

What is a Body Soul Transplant? You current soul leaves you and a new soul (a saint) chooses you. Its sad that some people are so down they feel they need a brand new soul....and I guess all the poor folks have little chance at becoming a saint...how exclusive.

By the way, for the higher services, you aren't told the cost of these until you apply first, in which Dr. Sha receives Divine guidance in whether he should accept you. Imagine trying to say no after the Divine supposedly accepted you (but of course, these are "priceless treasures").

But that's just the tip of the iceberg...the later chapters of his books speak of the higher Soul Transformations etc. The "highest" downloads for the `chosen' ones are offered only at the "invitation only" retreats (i.e. for those who have `passed' the previous courses)...

Dr Sha's Sunday blessings are as follows:
He offers a free blessing (download). Then his top assistants (the "professionals" on "dr sha dot com" who have gone through the full Soul transformation and have received all the highest downloads so that their souls reside in their highest chakra and they can see with their third eye- paid for either with $ or Universal Service(tm) to the Mission) describe what they saw. Then all the people who have registered get their downloads. That's it.

Yes, the downloads might feel empowering, but inevitably you are left wanting more...if the top assistants can really see with their third eye, wouldn't you want that too? Well you can get there by getting the downloads, becoming indoctrinated through the courses and practice practice practice (the practice e.g. chanting, empowering statements etc can make you feel good) - till you believe it (or some would say become deluded?)

So inevitably, most are drawn to take the courses and to become a Universal Servant (requires you to volunteer time to the non-profit Institute that does all the `work' - whereas payments go to Dr Zhi Gang Sha LLC.). The courses all link together and coax you higher and higher, with the light at the end of the tunnel that eventually you might be able to charge for your services, like the "Professionals" on the web site - it's the classic pyramid marketing scheme.

But here is the hard part for me: people DO feel better... faith in the empowerments can help heal. But any one will feel better if they spend time getting out of their thinking brain and doing some chanting, setting good intentions, and having faith that they are empowered to make choices to make their lives better. And the collective energy at (any) group retreats is very powerful and healing. Why not rejoice in that - it might be the piece some people really need...

But when that collective energy at the retreat is highest, and people are feeling their best, that is when Dr. Sha `suggests' that his downloads can make you even better....which is made so easily done by sticking your personal barcode on a form (& voila, your credit card is charged). It's so effective that retreat registrants have to sign a legal disclaimer saying that all though the downloads are `priceless', they must spend `within their means". From my experience, few of the faithful do, unless you call credit card bills and liquidation of savings as `within your means". (many retreat attendees spend 10's of thousands)

Seems like Dr. Sha is selling water to people standing in a river. It's a shame that our consumerist society thinks we can `buy' everything. Its part of the reason we need a true soul movement.

Members of the Mission have made a huge leap of faith to jump on these tracks. But the light at the end of the tunnel might just be an oncoming train. After investing so much, it might take an even bigger leap of faith to get off...

Last edited by waxedsoul; 14-07-2015 at 10:17 AM.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 10:10 AM   #149
waxedsoul
Inactive

And these further comments;

Quote:
quote:
"I participated in a week long retreat a couple years ago. Frankly, I was appalled. So was my roommate. For similar reasons already discussed here by others.
As far as "Beverly's comments" (the one who really seems to have "enlightenment" down?), she represents a "follower" mentality defending him to such a degree. A follower recognizes or seeks something, anything, person, place or thing OUTSIDE of themselves because they don't realize they already have it WITHIN. This is nothing new.
After having "searched" for a true teacher or Master out there somewhere, I came to the conclusion (especially after this particular retreat), that the only Master is WITHIN. Period. The reason this "Master" may have special abilities is because the followers are GIVING THEIR POWER AWAY to him. I've seen it again and again with several of these supposed "Masters". They provoke, they insult, they charge fortunes, etc. and in the process of "upsetting", all of that ENERGY, whether it be anger or adulation, etc. goes RIGHT over to the "Master". So they gleam with brightness and energy and everyone wonders why they can't have that too! That particular week of the retreat while he amassed somewhere around $750k to 1 million he looked brighter than the sun's reflection on a lake.
Please, please, please, it is time to STOP FOLLOWING. And in the process get the energy and vitality back where it belongs and they can fizzle out.....don't you think it's time to take your power back, find out who you really are, rather than spend your valuable time and energy defending, worshipping, idolizing this guy?"
Quote:
You are right on! Every negative comment about him and his organization on this sight is true, check the internet as well. I unfortunately had personal experience that has left me scarred and broke financially. Any positive reviews are posted by cult members and they are biased and mandated to write the reviews. This is a cult, plain and simple and the man publicly swore to dam any one to hell who spoke against him. He is not loving and benevolent, he is a bully of the worst kind. The world needs to be saved from him, not by him!
Quote:
You can learn to heal yourself, and there are people who can heal others - there are documented cases - but Sha definitely isn't one of those healers. He isn't here to lighten things up on the planet or heal others; he's here for one thing: to make money from other's suffering. He's very skilled at mind control and has a number of people, his followers, under the delusion that he's a being more powerful than God. All his followers wanted from Sha was healing and enlightenment (of which Sha can give neither), as promised. Through mind control, Sha has gotten his "more advanced" followers to believe that he has hand-picked them to save the world during "Mother Earth's transition." And so whatever he tells them to do, they will do because they are "the chosen ones." He also reminds his followers ad nauseum of what a humble servant he is, and threatens them never to go "against his mission" or else he'll create "bad karma" for them. In exchange for their devotion under pressure, Sha will sometimes give out special titles or free/cheap "downloads" - downloads actually have no value whatsoever. The rest of the followers pay top dollars (hundreds to thousands) for the useless downloads, which range in supposed power from healing a paper cut to curing cancer or removing various levels of karma. They can do none of these things. Most of the money goes into Sha's pocket, and some of it is used to pay for Institute expenses (retreats, rent, travel, salaries for his "top teachers," etc.). Sha's events are essentially infomercials geared to get followers to buy more downloads. They last all day and into the wee hours of the morning, to get followers minds worn down to a nub so they will submit and buy, submit and buy. Much of the time is spent hearing testimonials from "healed ones," which is supposed to make it all seem so credible. Sha's "top teachers" give "flows" (readings) that are pre-coached by Sha in an attempt to make it seem even truer. But it's all smoke and mirrors. In truth, Sha has no power and has been lying to a great number of people and illegally taking their money. My advice to his followers - leave now, despite the investment you've made in time and money. If you stay, you're just making it worse, because you will not receive healing nor further your spiritual journey. You are simply continuing to keep Sha a criminally rich man at your own expense.

Last edited by waxedsoul; 14-07-2015 at 10:12 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:19 AM   #150
waxedsoul
Inactive

Old 14-07-2015, 10:38 AM   #151
waxedsoul
Inactive

There's been some very interesting research into reverse subliminals- it's not all a load of nonsense, as many would have us believe- I did my degree dissertation on subliminals so I've read a lot about it. Eldon Taylor has also written some good books about it. Not trying to freak anyone out, I just think we need to be careful, astute, and not too quick to give away our energy and awareness to these things.

There was the Judas Priest trial, where 2 fans attempted suicide (awful story) after listening to their music all afternoon- read up on it (from the right sources)- obviously the record companies were not going to have any of that & I think the trial collapsed, hence discounting any further notion that subliminals are backwards masked in music. But something that not many people know about, is that the right hemisphere of the brain is said to decode 'backwards' whilst the left-hemisphere decodes forwards. I'd need to refamiliarise myself with the research now, but it's something like that.

Research has shown that the brain can process information presented in reverse (e.g., Smith and Danielsson, 1979). It aligns with the holographic brain theory of Carl Pribram and David Bohm- Remember Leonardo Da Vinci's backwards mirror writing- was that a clue, a nudge & a wink?

So anyway, just be mindful- is all's I'm saying

Last edited by waxedsoul; 14-07-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:47 AM   #152
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I wasn't sure whether to add to this thread, as I don't want to be perceived as a Debbie Downer (!!), but I was reading with interest
Thanks for bringing us that , WS ... It maybe a temporary downer, but in the end the truth is what we want.

This is something I've noticed before , with another taoist 'masters' , mantak chia, and osho, it seems 'masters' from less affluent countries are not able to get over the desire to accumulate great wealth, something we don't see in westerners like David Icke or Alex Jones or others.

Let's remind ourselves how this mantra came into being.

One of his student's asked sha if he could ask 'god' for a mantra to bring the world together, sha said "good idea" and did so... hence the mantra, which no one has denied is very fine. .... period.

Now what fallible humans do from then on , is their matter.

The mantra is there for all, I don't see we need more , except to practice it regularly... no CD's , books, or anything else, these are just distractions , which often divert us from doing the mantra.

Thanks for posting this, it's reminded me I haven't sung along with Dr sha recently.... All together now....

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 10:56 AM   #153
oz93666

Quote:
There's been some very interesting research into reverse subliminals
So anyway, just be mindful- is all's I'm saying
It's one thing to suggest Sha maybe a bread head, not managing his organisation in a most impeccable way.... And quite another to intimate this mantra is bobby trapped . ... Quite ridiculous.

The mantra is simple and transparent, and plain for all to see, it is what it is... the words tell all.

The people quoted have gone looking for a divine master, who's going to heal them, lead them , or whatever they're looking for. This is a flawed quest, and reality will , quite rightly , slap them down ... this is not the game.... just sing the mantra.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-07-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #154
waxedsoul
Inactive

Well it's not exactly 'ridiculous', because it does go on- and he is described in those reviews as someone expert in mind control! However I concede that maybe I'm a bit more skeptical given my research background. I can't do reversals but for all we know he could be chanting 'Come and buy my prooo-ducts...' Haha, no I'm just putting the info out there, it'd be remiss of me not to mention it as a possibility- I'm not saying that's the case, however.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:11 AM   #155
waxedsoul
Inactive

There's a link to a book about it here, if anyone wanted to learn more about it...http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

I think audacity software allows you to listen to it reversed..?

Last edited by waxedsoul; 14-07-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:18 AM   #156
oz93666

Have just listened to this 3 times since my last post.

This mantra is without taint , flawlessly engineered by a divine source , without doubt a most important catalyst for our transition.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #157
waxedsoul
Inactive

I'm not saying it isn't, but the man himself strikes me as possibly a rather dubious character, which makes me that bit more apprehensive with regard to his 'message'... I could be completely mistaken and potentially leading people away from the sole source of divine spiritual truth in our times... I'll be honest, I don't know.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:08 PM   #158
waxedsoul
Inactive

Interesting link on Dr Sha (scroll down to the sections on 'Money' and 'Mind Control'

http://www.cultnews.com/2015/04/who-...-zhi-gang-sha/

Quote:
One of Sha’s critics says, “Dr Sha uses brainwashing methods to keep those attending retreats constantly busy from early morning to late at night with little or no time to eat and little time to sleep. There is no real time for them to contact family members or the outside world,” says one critic (Cult Education Institute public message board November 07, 2008). Another critic elaborates, “His retreats are run like a brainwashing camp. The participants get up early, run all day with little food, time to do anything, but attend meetings and go till late at night…People who attend these Soul Enlightenment Retreats come home totally brainwashed in the dialogue of the cult, Sha’s divine nature and stories of amazing healings” (Cult Education Institute public message board November 05, 2009).
Quote:
The net effect of Sha’s financial demands can be devastating. One critic concludes, “The book campaigns are 100% true, the expensive karma clearings, the downloads, the endless marketing. I could go on and on. I didn’t leave the cult until I was bankrupt, lost my business and home and was cut off from my family. I lost everything” (Cult Education Institute public message board Jul 31, 2011).

One critic further explains some of Sha’s money schemes, “All of the downloads were very expensive, and after a while it was clear that what cost $1,000 yesterday was now available for $100 today, because, after all, the Divine was now downloading a newer and higher version of it. There were a number of people I knew personally who hid from their spouses the thousands of dollars they spent on downloads” (Cult Education Institute public message board January 28, 2009).

“I went to a seminar with Master Sha in Europe. And I was totally shocked. He is so greedy and manipulative. Scares the s… out of people by telling them that they will die if they don´t clear karma with him! I spent almost 3,000 Euros on Karma Cleansing that weekend and other Downloads and when I think of that now I also feel a little bit embarrassed,” says one European critic (Cult Education Institute public message board October 23, 2012).
Quote:
It is not about self healing and empowerment (as they would like you to believe), but about giving away your power, dependency/addiction, and fear mongering. I would recommend anyone to stay clear! It is about money, spiritual parasitism, and dangerous mind control. I feel very lucky to have gotten out.

Last edited by waxedsoul; 14-07-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 15-07-2015, 07:53 AM   #159
oz93666

Quote:
Interesting link on Dr Sha on 'Money' and 'Mind Control'.....
I think we need to be very careful about condemning this man on such flimsy evidence.

Lets remind our selves on the fate of Falun Gong practitioners in China. They are savagely persecuted, imprisoned , tortured, and killed for their organs. It's been described as the greatest human rights abuse on the planet.
This is a totally non political group, they practice vegetarianism, meditation, tai-chi type exercises , that's all .... yet the government sees them as a threat for some reason. they are very similar to Dr Sha's group.

100% sure Chinese government has agents inside sha's movement, reporting on it, and almost certain they wan't to close it down. I get the feeling Sha is based outside China, perhaps to escape arrest and torture. Perhaps the only way they can attack this movement is to spread lies about it on the internet.
All the evidence presented here is from anonymous people , very easy for security agencies to fake, they are professionals, the posts would look very convincing, perhaps CIA are involved , these governments work together and do favors for one another.

I've seen no hard evidence yet, I've scanned Sha's site briefly and can see no hint of anything suspect.

You've conducted an 8 post vilification campaign, with what maybe just lies from Chinese government disinfo agents.

Show me hard evidence.

Last edited by oz93666; 15-07-2015 at 08:04 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #160
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
You've conducted an 8 post vilification campaign, with what maybe just lies from Chinese government disinfo agents.
I've conducted nothing of the sort. People can make up their own minds- I'm not telling anyone what to think

Like I said, I looked into Dr Sha with the best of intentions, I was simply reporting back some of the less savoury aspects that I came across- and it would have been remiss of me not to do so.

People are free to make up their own minds, but for me personally- that's information I'd want to know.