Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 28-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #21
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I saw Illuminatus! on a bookself and bought it after a friend recomended it. How did it effect me? Whew! I don't know where to start!
Lol! I know just what you mean!

What then has been the biggest lesson he's brought you?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #22
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Lol! I know just what you mean!

What then has been the biggest lesson he's brought you?
A new kind of joy. Something that I never experienced before. I can't quite put it into words.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #23
kitchenmatt
Inactive

Quote:
anyone who's a fan - how did you get introduced to the man and how did it effect you?
All of you are introducing him to me right now. How do I feel? Well, very happy that I have such a wonderful resource as this forum and very excited that I am about to embark on something that sounds pretty special to a lot of well respected folk around here. Heres hoping that I can get to grips with it.....
kitchenmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #24
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenmatt View Post
All of you are introducing him to me right now. How do I feel? Well, very happy that I have such a wonderful resource as this forum and very excited that I am about to embark on something that sounds pretty special to a lot of well respected folk around here. Heres hoping that I can get to grips with it.....
That's wonderful to hear! You have started an interesting (and funny!) journey!
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 28-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #25
hagbard_celine

Quote:
That's wonderful to hear! You have started an interesting (and funny!) journey!
I envy him in a strange way. However traumatic the initial waking up proces is, it was the period in my life when I lived life to the full!

Maybe one day I'll find the words I need to describe the "new kind of joy" I felt when I first read RAW. Gobeithio.

Old 28-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #26
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I envy him in a strange way. However traumatic the initial waking up proces is, it was the period in my life when I lived life to the full!

Maybe one day I'll find the words I need to describe the "new kind of joy" I felt when I first read RAW. Gobeithio.
A good envy! Oh, to have my world turned upside down and inside out so totally all over again would be amazing!

Maybe it'll happen again some day! Gobeithio'n wir
Rwy'n dy garu di
Old 28-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #27
hagbard_celine

Quote:
A good envy! Oh, to have my world turned upside down and inside out so totally all over again would be amazing!

Maybe it'll happen again some day! Gobeithio'n wir
Well I think I'm begining to understand that "waking up" is not a linear process with a beginning and end. It's an eternal and ever-renewing process. As Ian Crane says: "Everything I've ever done in the past has simply been geared to what I'm doing now. And what I'm doing now is simply geared to what I'll be doing in the future."

So I should not lament. There'll be plenty more rollercoaster rides to come!

Old 05-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #28
kitchenmatt
Inactive

Default From the Newbie:

Almost finished reading Prometheus Rising.

I need to buy a better dictionary

There is so much to take in. I'm gonna begin again straight away and this time, have a bit of an attempt at the exercizes. How many of them have you attempted?? Theres a hell of a lot to think about and get through. I can fully understand the neccessity to read it over and over. It feels like pure knowledge that is only obtainable minute piece by minute piece and only if you work hard at it.... maybe I need to start chipping away at that view.

Watched 'The Edge' too on his recommendation. - Fire from Ice etc. Is it all to do with creating and re creating a new reality tunnel for yourself ? Or is that at least part of it ?

I was unceremoniously ripped from my original(?) reality tunnel (at least the reality that I had been carrrying wtih me for most of my adult life) earlier this year (Thank you Mr. Icke*). I'm presuming that the first ordeal is the one that you remember the most.....then after you have got through the first one, it becomes possible to be able to do it again and again until you can manage it at will and eventually without the extreme terror. Like riding a bike - once you have got (through) it (and survived) you can do it (relatively) easily and for the rest of your life.

As soon as I get over this cold I'm gonna have a damn good stab at a bit of Pranayama

Apologies for my sheer lack of insight. Any thoughts or pointers would be much appreciated

*David was the trigger after a long and winding chain of events leading up to him.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #29
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Almost finished reading Prometheus Rising.

I need to buy a better dictionary

There is so much to take in. I'm gonna begin again straight away and this time, have a bit of an attempt at the exercizes. How many of them have you attempted?? Theres a hell of a lot to think about and get through. I can fully understand the neccessity to read it over and over. It feels like pure knowledge that is only obtainable minute piece by minute piece and only if you work hard at it.... maybe I need to start chipping away at that view.

Watched 'The Edge' too on his recommendation. - Fire from Ice etc. Is it all to do with creating and re creating a new reality tunnel for yourself ? Or is that at least part of it ?

I was unceremoniously ripped from my original(?) reality tunnel (at least the reality that I had been carrrying wtih me for most of my adult life) earlier this year (Thank you Mr. Icke*). I'm presuming that the first ordeal is the one that you remember the most.....then after you have got through the first one, it becomes possible to be able to do it again and again until you can manage it at will and eventually without the extreme terror. Like riding a bike - once you have got (through) it (and survived) you can do it (relatively) easily and for the rest of your life.

As soon as I get over this cold I'm gonna have a damn good stab at a bit of Pranayama

Apologies for my sheer lack of insight. Any thoughts or pointers would be much appreciated

*David was the trigger after a long and winding chain of events leading up to him.
i know what you mean mate it can be difficult to follow, in fact a couple times i got annoyed when looking a dictionary and then finding out he could have used a much simpler word of the same effect , defo worth reading more than once..

it shows the reason why freedom is so important as we all have different realities and hungers...

many (you know who's) thought he was an elite worker.. but only because he urges people to think for them sevles and to allow your self to be influenced by other realities... they see it as "mind control"... when mind control is only a case if you are un aware of your mind being effected, not when you are the one doing it...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 PM   #30
kitchenmatt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
he urges people to think for them sevles
Ye, I need to start doing a bit of this.

Thanks Thirdwave........wait just a cotton pickin' minute... Toffler's Third Wave?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #31
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Ye, I need to start doing a bit of this.

Thanks Thirdwave........wait just a cotton pickin' minute... Toffler's Third Wave?
no probs
not sure what Toffler's Third Wave is??

My nic is named after a crop circle tatoo I have on my arm... there was a arcturian website where they designed them and named it there ... mine was third wave...

what's the Tofflers Third wave?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #32
humito

Default Raw

yep his maybee logic is a sensible way to go
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #33
kitchenmatt
Inactive

Exclamation

Quote:

My nic is named after a crop circle tatoo I have on my arm... there was a arcturian website where they designed them and named it there ... mine was third wave...

Nice!

re The Third Wave........

Prometheus Rising

Chapter Seventeen - Quantum Evolution

Another perspective on domesticated primate evolution is provided by Alvin Toffler's The Third Wave. For convenience Toffler reduces the muddle of human historyinto a model of three waves. It would be more accurate to referto these "waves" as quantum jumps in energy-coherence level.

The First Wave, Toffler says, took millennia to occur, but it finally transformed the larger part of humanity from the tribal stage (simple hunting-gathering primates) to the stage of largescale agricultural-feudal civilizations.

The Second Wave came much faster and, in a few centuries, transformed almost all of humanity from feudal-agricultural cottage economy to industrial-urban-market economy.

The Third Wave, Toffler says, continues the trend toward acceleration and will happen in only a few decades. We call it "the information explosion," "the post industrial economy," etc. Each wave is faster, by a factor of 10, than the previous wave. And each wave is more total in that it changes more people, changes them more completely, and in the process transforms our concept of human nature and human society.

Each wave that Toffler describes can be considered a new quantum state, with energy levels and reality-dimensions lacking in the previous state and totally unpredictable from the previous state.

All very inspiring stuff
Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #34
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Nice!

re The Third Wave........

Prometheus Rising

Chapter Seventeen - Quantum Evolution

Another perspective on domesticated primate evolution is provided by Alvin Toffler's The Third Wave. For convenience Toffler reduces the muddle of human historyinto a model of three waves. It would be more accurate to referto these "waves" as quantum jumps in energy-coherence level.

The First Wave, Toffler says, took millennia to occur, but it finally transformed the larger part of humanity from the tribal stage (simple hunting-gathering primates) to the stage of largescale agricultural-feudal civilizations.

The Second Wave came much faster and, in a few centuries, transformed almost all of humanity from feudal-agricultural cottage economy to industrial-urban-market economy.

The Third Wave, Toffler says, continues the trend toward acceleration and will happen in only a few decades. We call it "the information explosion," "the post industrial economy," etc. Each wave is faster, by a factor of 10, than the previous wave. And each wave is more total in that it changes more people, changes them more completely, and in the process transforms our concept of human nature and human society.

Each wave that Toffler describes can be considered a new quantum state, with energy levels and reality-dimensions lacking in the previous state and totally unpredictable from the previous state.

All very inspiring stuff
ahhh ok, well that makes sense as I did read something also like this that implied an awakening.... in waves ..so on...

cheers

above all it just sounded cool :P

i hear it is also a term used for surfers

as for prometheus rising... just bought my self another copy as i gave my other away .. and it does take a few reads to take it all in as he was a bit of a smart arse ..
Old 23-11-2008, 03:14 AM   #35
sunya

Just wanted to jump in and share the RAW love. <3

PM me anyone who wants to chat about matters RAW.

Any suggestions for my next RAW book?

I've done Illuminatus!, Prometheus, Quantum Psychology, Sex Drugs and Magic, Cosmic Trigger, think that's all.

Moar RAW!
sunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #36
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunya View Post
Just wanted to jump in and share the RAW love. <3

PM me anyone who wants to chat about matters RAW.

Any suggestions for my next RAW book?

I've done Illuminatus!, Prometheus, Quantum Psychology, Sex Drugs and Magic, Cosmic Trigger, think that's all.

Moar RAW!

what did you think of Sex Drugs and Magick?
Old 11-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #37
sunya

Quote:
what did you think of Sex Drugs and Magick?
Damn I must have been still smoking a lot of weed when I read this because I don't remember too much. This is one of the books that I haven't gone back to yet to make notes on the earmarked pages. I think he describes the Hashashins thing at length, also describes a few techniques, though I think I remember being disappointed that not much sex magic got in there. There are a few drug techniques though, and he refers to some tapes you can get of Leary and co. reciting certain texts while you trip. Overall an enjoyable read as you'd expect.

I'm thinking Schrodinger's Cat next. Seems to be the best-known work that I haven't already read.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:26 AM   #38
pinkfreud
Inactive

feeling like a dumbass right now coz i know zilch about RAW's work.

haven't read his material but defo will right about NOW. thanks for those links krakhead.

i'm loving this.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #39
sunya

Why can't I see the links?
Old 11-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #40
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Damn I must have been still smoking a lot of weed when I read this because I don't remember too much. This is one of the books that I haven't gone back to yet to make notes on the earmarked pages. I think he describes the Hashashins thing at length, also describes a few techniques, though I think I remember being disappointed that not much sex magic got in there. There are a few drug techniques though, and he refers to some tapes you can get of Leary and co. reciting certain texts while you trip. Overall an enjoyable read as you'd expect.

I'm thinking Schrodinger's Cat next. Seems to be the best-known work that I haven't already read.
i have Sex drugs and magick but its on my pile... i buy shit loads of books then get busy and they don't get read but over xmas i will get stuck into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
feeling like a dumbass right now coz i know zilch about RAW's work.

haven't read his material but defo will right about NOW. thanks for those links krakhead.

i'm loving this.
He is very objective and is more about the conspiracy being based on peoples ignorance... his out looks is kind of based on thinking Us, our selves, are the only things we can really know about and control... because of this some think he is a distraction.... figure that out.

Quote:
Why can't I see the links?
does that sometimes, i think its a bug..