Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 23-08-2013, 11:54 PM   #21
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Different people have different opinions. If someone doesn't like someone, your'e not going to be able to make them change their mind. I think justin bieber is muppet and has no substance, and nothing is going to change my opinion on that no matter how much it pisses someone else off. The truth defends its self. If someone is based from truth, it will show.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #22
effexzoxstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Different people have different opinions. If someone doesn't like someone, your'e not going to be able to make them change their mind. I think justin bieber is muppet and has no substance, and nothing is going to change my opinion on that no matter how much it pisses someone else off. The truth defends its self. If someone is based from truth, it will show.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Yeah, but you know, your motto doesn't apply in a situation when there is FACT vs FABRICATION, there is no opinions, there is only truth.(underlined = links)

Look at the fabrication, like some pothead out of a basement with cliche profanity, and if he presented the truth I wouldn't judge him on that at all, I would have said bad video, but not disagreeing with the point he presented. This it's all made up by trolls who get paid or some beginners who are duped into it. And I know all about those "arabs control hollywood" that's just one comment, that's just AJ opinion, that was so long long ago, that doesn't mean his opinion cant change, zero validity, these people have zero validity in their "agent proof". These guys here (from that thread) may be paid to pose like DI fans or community member, just waiting for someone to mention AJ stuff so they can unleash absolute objectionable trash and I can't believe it they let it be while duping other beginners who are weak and they would fall for these things quickly, I was weak too at first, I fallen for Anti-AJ stuff my self, but it didn't last more than 3 days because I did a good enough research to find proper info, I went through it all. It took me 3 years to even get through the depression from the information shock, from knowing the truth, I haven't had capability and understandment before to even visit infowars, so it's not like I noticed AJ yesterday and became insta-fanboy, but for the difference, I wasn't one of those guys posting my worthless opinion on forums, I knew I had no idea to even participate in real debates, this understanding is a fundamental moral good-behavior code, you don't talk if you're not sure you know for sure. This is the one code that shills can't follow, by default. I mean, isn't the word Etiquette the thing that should carry this as well, and the rule about using fabrications as a reason for basing opinion and point for a whole thread, and then I am the bad guy trying to point out immoral stuff ?

Also I don't think you had enough time to fully read my post, it was a very quick response.

You guys are so funny if you think I'm just joking around, I'm serious and I started all that with good intentions, I just liked a proper debate, pointing out what is a fabrication, I made my point now, so have it all out, here's the thread, let's see what the other side says, and you guys if you are registered there reply there, cause they're not gonna let it here I suppose.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=249612.0

Okay now continue on the thread's topic, that's all.

Last edited by effexzoxstyle; 24-08-2013 at 01:15 AM.
effexzoxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #23
hogmeister

What puzzled me about the Icke, Ventura interview was Venturas insistence on being told where to see a reptilian - as though they are on show in a zoo or something.

He came across as very confrontational and lost my respect because of that.
Old 24-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #24
retype
Banned

this is aimed at the people slagging off ventura and jones - you're on the DI forum and you really wish these sort of people weren't around at the moment, this the exact time we need loud voices hopefully waking people up to how the world is being run, do you disagree with every word they say? I think you're too picky, beggars can't be choosers, Go back to the msm if that's what you were happy with.
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #25
hogmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by retype View Post
this is aimed at the people slagging off ventura and jones - you're on the DI forum and you really wish these sort of people weren't around at the moment, this the exact time we need loud voices hopefully waking people up to how the world is being run, do you disagree with every word they say? I think you're too picky, beggars can't be choosers, Go back to the msm if that's what you were happy with.
I see your point and it is a good one. Indeed we need as many loud voices as possible.
David Icke stresses this all the time.

I am just puzzled as to why a truther should be trying to expose a truther as a fake who is money orientated.

Ventura was trying to discredit Icke, and that is plain wrong.
Old 24-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #26
shakerr

I dont mind his show. I understood why the reptilian subject came up I honestly belive certain souls do see more than others and I honestly do not think these people (state controlled media )tha55t tell these facts are correct

Last edited by suthainn; 24-08-2013 at 02:35 AM.
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #27
retype
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmeister View Post
I see your point and it is a good one. Indeed we need as many loud voices as possible.
David Icke stresses this all the time.

I am just puzzled as to why a truther should be trying to expose a truther as a fake who is money orientated.

It's probably a big ego thing, something I've never really understood having a very tolerant ego myself

Last edited by retype; 24-08-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: bloody retyping
Old 24-08-2013, 02:52 AM   #28
pinobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmeister View Post
I agree.
He and Alex Jones ambushed David Icke to get him to drop his Reptile story and be a more mainstream conspiracy theorist. You know, the ones that don't rock the boat.
Old 24-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #29
mrunhappy
Banned

The Orwellian double speak.

So let's all criticise the failure of the masses to entertain notions not mainstream, whether it be an electric universe, Bilderberg, or 911, but let's all criticise Ventura for daring to ask Icke some questions about something that sounds unbelievable.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 03:00 AM   #30
dbzmatt

Man I have lost some respect for Jesse Ventura. There was no need to slam a fellow conspiracy theorist. However some say no publicity is bad publicity, but seems odd when on the same side virtually.

Back to the Justin Bieber comment something would change my mind about him. If he came out against the Illuminati, or government or something that could help the cause I would think about buying a cd of his if he sang about it I suppose

Last edited by dbzmatt; 24-08-2013 at 03:01 AM.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #31
retype
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinobot View Post
I agree.
He and Alex Jones ambushed David Icke to get him to drop his Reptile story and be a more mainstream conspiracy theorist. You know, the ones that don't rock the boat.
I've always thought the most 'out there' of David Icke's theories are perfect background for him to bring out the truth about the more 'everyday' issues, if you know what I'm saying.
Old 24-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #32
poppinpoppy

Default Jesse Ventura and Reptilians

I just saw this episode tonight and was very disappointed in Mr. Ventura's attitude towards a concept that he could not comprehend. It seems he always wants to 'win.' Anyway, from what I have read, researched, listened to and watched, I have an open mind. The idea of a Reptilian race is so much more plausible than having blind faith in a God who 'created' us. Taking those 'stories' apart, the idea of some alien beings being responsible for our creation becomes very plausible.
The idea of us humans as pawns in some celestial game sounds quite plausible; give us things to do, experiment with us through the air we breath, the food we eat; abductions, breeding with us, watching how we deal with situations. Dire times are coming with more controls.
poppinpoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #33
pinobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post

So let's all criticise the failure of the masses to entertain notions not mainstream, whether it be an electric universe, Bilderberg, or 911, but let's all criticise Ventura for daring to ask Icke some questions about something that sounds unbelievable.
The only reason something sounds unbelievable is because you are lead to believe it's not possible. Logic is part of the programming.
How many idea's and concepts are truly your own?
Old 24-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #34
i_am

Ok Guys, Jesse Ventura did a number on David, right before he went on stage to do an eight hour talk. Kudos to David for being able to carry on and not let it affect him.

This thread however really goes against the forum Rules and Etiquette so should be closed.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 03:26 AM   #35
derekbuttery

"That was orchestrated by the editors of the show..."

This is what I suspect after watching it for a second time, the whole bit with Jones didn't seem to be the usual unstoppable, ranting AJ, and he seemed to be cut short.

Ventura rattled DI by keep inferring that Icke is just in it for the money, and even went as far as breaking down his annual earnings from his books, tours and website!
Old 24-08-2013, 03:28 AM   #36
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Ok Guys, Jesse Ventura did a number on David, right before he went on stage to do an eight hour talk. Kudos to David for being able to carry on and not let it affect him.

This thread however really goes against the forum Rules and Etiquette so should be closed.
how does it go against the rules? I am genuinely asking for opinions of Ventura. HE is an ex-professional "wrestler", and former state governor, and as I suspected {and initially shocked** 'seemed' to stitch DI, and possibly Jones {my opinion of him is still out - anti British one moment, kissing folks' backsides another!!** with the backstage ambush.

If we're not allowed to ask, enquiry, or probe opinions on this site of all places, then surely you humans are truly fucked?
Old 24-08-2013, 03:29 AM   #37
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppinpoppy View Post
I just saw this episode tonight and was very disappointed in Mr. Ventura's attitude towards a concept that he could not comprehend. It seems he always wants to 'win.' Anyway, from what I have read, researched, listened to and watched, I have an open mind. The idea of a Reptilian race is so much more plausible than having blind faith in a God who 'created' us. Taking those 'stories' apart, the idea of some alien beings being responsible for our creation becomes very plausible.
The idea of us humans as pawns in some celestial game sounds quite plausible; give us things to do, experiment with us through the air we breath, the food we eat; abductions, breeding with us, watching how we deal with situations. Dire times are coming with more controls.
What did you think of the native guide, and the psychic / clairvoyant girl that got a little upset?

or the sit down contact with the self claimed reptile?
Old 24-08-2013, 03:32 AM   #38
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post

It's not his questions, but the agression, the fervour and the over the top, typical yank style with which he attacked, and then the show was edited to throttle the truth!

IF he does any research he'd be aware that DI has posted ALL the answers to ventura's questions... Loved the bit where he 'threatened' DI after David walk out - true hard man of wrestling!!
Old 24-08-2013, 03:36 AM   #39
derekbuttery

in light of JV's 'lack' of credibility throughout the serious truther world, do you think the whole show was aimed at getting to front DI, given that the bigger they are the harder they fall, and provides a larger target for any cranks, and amateurs such as JV?

thanks for the replies, and as claimed, if this thread is against the rules I apologise to the mods and admin and DI, but would like to be informed how and why.

have a good weekend

Last edited by i_am; 24-08-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Conspiratainment
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #40
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
how does it go against the rules? I am genuinely asking for opinions of Ventura. HE is an ex-professional "wrestler", and former state governor, and as I suspected {and initially shocked** 'seemed' to stitch DI, and possibly Jones {my opinion of him is still out - anti British one moment, kissing folks' backsides another!!** with the backstage ambush.

If we're not allowed to ask, enquiry, or probe opinions on this site of all places, then surely you humans are truly fucked?
If you read the Forum Rules and Etiquette that you agreed to whrpeh joining, there is a section on Conspiratainment. That should make it clear.

Incidentally I have merged both threads on this.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote