Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
douglas hall

Default The Unofficial Vigilant Citizen Forums are LIVE!

When the Vigilant Citizen Forums were unexpectedly and permanently shut down on February 27, 2012, it left a sudden void for the hundreds of active posters (and thousands of lurkers) who came there on a regular basis for the lively discussion and interesting conversations, much like here on the exceptional David Icke forums.

Luckily for all of us VC Forums fans, in less than 24 hours the

Unofficial Vigilant Citizen Forums went online and LIVE as we now look to rebuild and expand all the good work we have done in the past - extending into the future an exciting and refreshing interactive experience for truth-seekers, researchers, and fun-loving gossips all over the world.

We invite every open-minded and good-hearted member of this growing wave of consciousness to come join us on the Unofficial Vigilant Citizen Forums here:

http://unofficialvc.forumatic.com/

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

In Lak'ech A Lak'en.

Last edited by douglas hall; 28-02-2013 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Needed a little more pizzaz in the copy.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
anarki

Hopefully they will take off as well as V.C. had.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
cafe beelzebub

Why did the official forum stop?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
douglas hall

This is what we know:

It is with great regret that I am announcing the permanent shut down of the VC Forums. There are many reasons motivating this decision, the main one being my lack of time to properly deal with the many issues that arose from them. While the moderation team did an amazing job managing the forums on a daily basis, I was still required to dedicate an insane amount of time resolving a constant flow of problems, whether they be technical, conflictual between individuals and even legal.

Changes in my personal life have greatly reduced my free time and, at this point and time, I would rather focus on my true calling which is writing articles. I understand that many forum members and lurkers will perceive this decision as a major let down and I am truly sorry for this. Rest assured that I did everything in my power to avoid and to delay this decision for months.

To the amazing community that populated the VC Forums in the past years, I’d like to send out a warm “thank you” and I wish everyone the best.

Sincerely,
VC

------------

Everything else is mere speculation (and believe me there is LOTS of it).

We're still awaiting further information from Vigilant on his reasons

BUT

in the meantime we're cleaning house and inviting people to join the party.

Mention that you're with the David Icke Forums and you'll be especially welcome by ... well, there's me for one (we've read all the same David Icke books).

You'll find yourself warmly welcomed as you post and make yourself known.
We're a much smaller, closer-knit group than the incomparable and incredible DI Forums.

Thanks for asking - we're looking for more excellent researchers for discussions and debates.

Come check us out.

http://unofficialvc.forumatic.com/

In Lak'ech A Lak'en.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #5
cafe beelzebub

Who runs vigilant citizen?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
douglas hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Who runs vigilant citizen?
The main website is run by 'Vigilant Citizen.'

The Unofficial Vigilant Citizen Forums is now run by a former moderator who goes by the name 'Hex.'

In Lak'ech A Lak'en.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
cafe beelzebub

I meant who is the guy that runs www.vigilantcitizen.com
who is he?

Last edited by shanticat; 06-03-2013 at 01:38 PM. Reason: del quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #8
lets blow
Banned

TWO guys from Canadian online brand marketing agency Twist Image apparently.

Though seemingly still masquerading as a single individual, "mystic Christian" etc for some unknown reason
Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #9
karah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertha View Post
The Unofficial VC forums are fantastic.

Of course you'll still find some heated discussions, but these disagreements are more often than not supported by some thorough research - and are not just instances of emotional purging.

I do believe many members have learned and moved forward in an attempt to foster a true atmosphere of open dialogue.

doesn't get much better than this, folks!
"emotional purging??" some who were accused by one or two and sometimes three, of occasionally having 'emotion' based arguments merely had a valid and rational sense of right and wrong and had a tremendous amount of research sourced and linked to back those so-called emotion based views up all the way, of course those very few who used such accusations, of a member having ...gasp...'emotion'... used that invalid tactic along with irrational arguments in return and also just had a tendency to be rather cold-hearted and apparently conscienceless in certain regards..

Often this accusation of using 'emotion' based arguments (which was actually information that was rational and backed up by tremendous research sourced and linked) were thrown by a couple of rabid zionists against the well researched anti-zionists as an example. Just to set the record straight.

Last edited by karah; 06-03-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
lets blow
Banned

Aren't a lot of them Facebook friends with each other?
Old 06-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #11
karah
Banned

there is certainly reason to believe so...can't leave out tinychat also
Old 06-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #12
lets blow
Banned

Only a handful of posters had anything worth listening to ... hopefully now those people will be listened to ... provided they stick around
Old 09-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #13
Sean
Inactive

Due to the constant bickering on this thread I am now closing it.
Closed Thread