Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Matthew Delooze to talk again!

Matthew will be talking in Kettering on 28th of April, and in London on 19th of May. A newsletter will go out to all subscribers soon.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
sundeep
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 458
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Great news. Looking forward to hearing the man!
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
curly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,899
Likes: 66 (63 Posts)
Default

Kettering-That's blinding,i'll have a bit of that,then all down watercress harrys for a bevvy eh.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Kettering-That's blinding,i'll have a bit of that,then all down watercress harrys for a bevvy eh.
Nah, down the Alexandra for some real-ale.

Melton St community center, 2 o'clock
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Hehehe thread title like he's been physically mute I enjoyed hearing him talk in Liverpool a couple of years ago about Saturnalia.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Hehehe thread title like he's been physically mute I enjoyed hearing him talk in Liverpool a couple of years ago about Saturnalia.
Oy , armoured woman, don't go getting all cheeky. You need a good tickling missy!

Matthew Delooze is out there, don't miss this opportunity people.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
Oy , armoured woman, don't go getting all cheeky. You need a good tickling missy!

Matthew Delooze is out there, don't miss this opportunity people.


Yes, he knows his shiz!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post


Yes, he knows his shiz!
Was it the tickle-threat that made you behave Emma ?
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #9
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
Was it the tickle-threat that made you behave Emma ?
Yeah I can't bear tickling
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #10
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Yeah I can't bear tickling
How about gentle stroking and massage? Down boy.

Last edited by jhado; 29-02-2012 at 11:51 PM.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #11
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
How about gentle stroking and massage? Down boy.
I dont really like being petted lol
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #12
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon;10
60648107
I dont really like being petted lol
We'll just have cup of tea together then, and some apple-cake.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #13
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

That should be interesting. Matt's a man with some unique and fascinating ideas. He went through a very traumatic spiritual awakening. His books are well worth reading. Unfortuantely he's not the easiest man to get along with personally and there's been some issues between us that means I've had to break contact with him; for this reason I won't be going to the event myself. But I'd always encourage other people to go.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #14
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhado View Post
Matthew will be talking in Kettering on 28th of April, and in London on 19th of May. A newsletter will go out to all subscribers soon.
I'm glad he's back in the game.......

I'd been cynical about Delooze in the past but when he said he was packing it in I suddenly realised how sad it was for anyone to give up, not to mention pointless.

I mean how can you 'give up' conspiracy research, once your eyes are opened you can't shut them again.

There ain't no antidote for the red pill.

This is a way of life.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
sundeep
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 458
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
That should be interesting. Matt's a man with some unique and fascinating ideas. He went through a very traumatic spiritual awakening. His books are well worth reading. Unfortuantely he's not the easiest man to get along with personally and there's been some issues between us that means I've had to break contact with him; for this reason I won't be going to the event myself. But I'd always encourage other people to go.
Come on bloke,you obviously want to go but you let past differences between you guys hindrance you from going . Hold your head up high and come and attend,im sure matt wouldnt mind and would perhaps even appreciate your presence
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #16
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post
Come on bloke,you obviously want to go but you let past differences between you guys hindrance you from going . Hold your head up high and come and attend,im sure matt wouldnt mind and would perhaps even appreciate your presence
Nice words, from a nice man.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #17
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I'm glad he's back in the game.......

I'd been cynical about Delooze in the past but when he said he was packing it in I suddenly realised how sad it was for anyone to give up, not to mention pointless.

I mean how can you 'give up' conspiracy research, once your eyes are opened you can't shut them again.

There ain't no antidote for the red pill.

This is a way of life.
I know what you are saying, it may have felt that way to some.

Matthew didn't stop researching mate, he just stopped telling us about it.
He had more pressing engagements.

I forget where you are now, Oman isn't it?, but if you're back in london may 19th, don't miss him.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #18
jojo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i really wish i could make the Kettering talk i would love to hear him speak again. seen him a number of times and his insight is spot on and really strikes a cord with me.

unfortunately i have work commitments on that date, that i just cant get out of
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
adiyah
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile matthew speaking in london

I haven't heard him speak before and I would be interested in going to his london talk. Any idea how I can get info on this talk because he hasn't got a website only a blog page? Thanks
adiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #20
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiyah View Post
I haven't heard him speak before and I would be interested in going to his london talk. Any idea how I can get info on this talk because he hasn't got a website only a blog page? Thanks
Matt hasn't put this info out yet, as soon as I find out I'll let you know.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.