Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #41
coco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bitchin' Rockstaritude from Mars
Posts: 14,719
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Difficult to say. Nowadays I think some of the flying machines seen are man made but surely not all. UFO reports have taken place for a great many generations.

--------------
http://www.wethepeople.la/cutolo.htm

According to the Affidavit of Edward P. Cutolo, #75 (Thanks Babau):

75. Edwin Wilson named three weapons systems when he spoke of private corporations receiving information from Operation Orwell. (1) An armored vehicle. (2) An aircraft that is invisible to radar. (3) A weapons system that utilizes kinetic energy. I got the impression this weapon was being developed either for use by Nasa or for CBR purposes. I wrote down what I recalled at the time and it is attached.

------------

The affidavit was signed 1980 regarding things that took place between the mid to late 1970's. I have no idea as to its veracity, however. Kinda makes sense though, the Stealth was unveiled in the late 80s, they couldn't exactly have designed such a thing in a couple of weeks.

How would this cause panic? I guess that's a stupid question. As many sightings as there have been over the generations I would think that if the aliens landed on the White House lawn in front of the cameras of the world and said 'We're here!' most would express keen interest, but we are talking about the average person so yes, I can see how panic could take place.

I don't know why, but I think something's up. The Vatican recently recognized the possibility of alien life. Are they once again changing up to keep with the times or do they know something?
__________________
"If you see your face is dirty in the mirror, do you wash the mirror?"

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:08 AM   #42
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Earthlings

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
what if Government was an Alien hoax


Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Difficult to say. Nowadays I think some of the flying machines seen are man made but surely not all. UFO reports have taken place for a great many generations.


I don't know why, but I think something's up. The Vatican recently recognized the possibility of alien life. Are they once again changing up to keep with the times or do they know something?
Ancient Technology (Part 1):


Last edited by lightgiver; 22-02-2010 at 02:19 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #43
leviathanstaar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,422
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The double meaning op in my opinion

Feed cooper enough disinfo on the subject (which is quite real), causing him to declare he was totally fooled.

Sometimes I almost wish he hadnt bothered recanting himself on any of it, as half of it may still very well be true.

Each time I hear someone say something like

"well you heard about what he said about Jesus and aliens"

I think to myself.....'in this world where we realize we know nothing, how can you be so sure? Yeah you cant, you werent there'

Sure it is indeed ridiculous.

But then so is nearly anything discussed outside the norm in this world.

Period.
__________________
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there.
leviathanstaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #44
joel1212
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 559
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

looks like they got ahold of mr.cooper
fair well sir
i pity you guys that don't believe just because cooper says so. take a break on the tap water and toothpaste now will ya

Last edited by joel1212; 22-02-2010 at 02:33 AM.
joel1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:40 AM   #45
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEiIq9_9OY

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
Interesting. This is probably the only point I disagree with concerning Coopers research as Cooper seems to be speaking in modern terms, totally ignoring all of the ancient accounts and 'evidence' pointing to an extraterrestial presence in the form of cave paintings, references in historical/religious documents, ancient sightings and alien abductions that predate the US government in some cases, by thousands of years.
I believe Cooper may of been referencing project Blue beam indirectly, in which I believe him to be right in that this 'project' according to insiders will be staged by humans possibly with the cooperation of aliens.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:46 AM   #46
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Interesting. This is probably the only point I disagree with concerning Coopers research as Cooper seems to be speaking in modern terms, totally ignoring all of the ancient accounts and 'evidence' pointing to an extraterrestial presence in the form of cave paintings, references in historical/religious documents, ancient sightings and alien abductions that predate the US government in some cases, by thousands of years.
I believe Cooper may of been referencing project Blue beam indirectly, in which I believe him to be right in that this 'project' according to insiders will be staged by humans possibly with the cooperation of aliens.
why wouldn`t the aliens not do a real event?......why would humans fake an alien invasion if there was real aliens?

the real reason is there is no Aliens involved

why did Bill get bumped when he realize he was getting feed bollocks? about Aliens and realized it was all man made? and long plot to bring in the NWO
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-02-2010 at 02:50 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 02:55 AM   #47
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
why wouldn`t the aliens not do a real event?......why would humans fake an alien invasion if there was real aliens?

the real reason is there is no Aliens involved

why did Bill get bumped when he realize he was getting feed bollocks? about Aliens and realized it was all man made? and long plot to bring in the NWO
Good question and one that I will honestly admit confusion about myself. It would seem to me that the alien factions are more than capable of 'staging' theyre own invasion if they wanted to.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:01 AM   #48
leviathanstaar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,422
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

They love deep levels of mass confusion.

That said, a fake alien invasion despite there being real aliens makes perfect sense.

It makes the possibilities endless.

Just one among many, many examples:

Govt pretends to be aliens, slaughters people, causing the scientific crackdown.

Any and all real aliens would then be shunned by the masses regardless of intent.
__________________
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there.
leviathanstaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #49
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

alien believers should read about heavens gate

see how easy alien believers are willing to escape their body and the "illusion" of this realty (suicide) for a promise of a ride on space ship

see how alot of the new age bollocks warps your world view.....

Think about it you learn about all the truth NWO order...but also get spammed alien bollocks hmm fighting the NWO order or learning about asseceding to some higher place...your body is a spacesuit holding you back form being pure light or some consciousness , or floating about in some astral plane , other dimension or beamed up on a space ship........all to distract you , make out out the world an illusion and you should sit around and concentrate on reaching some inner high
when the depression hits and the shit hits the fan will you think you are better of dead? ....how many of you will end up topping yourself thinking the afterlife will be waiting for you?

This NWO order going to cheat you out off your life? don`t make it easy for them


Quote:
Belief system

Heaven's Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished and rejuvenated), and that the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately. While the group was formally against suicide, they defined "suicide" in their own context to mean "to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered",[4] and believed that their "human" bodies were only vessels meant to help them on their journey.

The group believed in several paths for a person to leave the Earth and survive before the "recycling", one of which was hating this world strongly enough: "It is also possible that part of our test of faith is our hating this world, even our flesh body, to the extent to be willing to leave it without any proof of the Next Level's existence".

The members of the group added "-ody" to the first names they adopted in lieu of their original given names, which defines "children of the Next Level." This is mentioned in Applewhite's final video, "Do's Final Exit," that was filmed on March 19, 1997, just days prior to the suicides.

an idea of physiological bullshit they might throw at you...remember you might be in fight or flight mode or under shock or trauma getting media coverage of some type of invasion etc...possible via a microwave hearing effect
of gee the NWO order coming and the reptilians are go to get you they are going to enslave you and chip you.....we are the good aliens here to save you....but we only have one ship and can only save so many....quicky top yourself so you can get on the space ship....quick The reptilians are locking on do it now or we will have to go into space and you will miss the last chance......
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-02-2010 at 03:32 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #50
romas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Memelburg
Posts: 5,347
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Deca you're simplifying things to much, it's like putting Pat Robertson and mother Teresa in one category, because they claim to have same belief system.
__________________
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #51
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
Why do you trust Bill Cooper so much?

Because he said a few things that other people didn't say?

So what? He'd have to be right for that to matter.

He might have been right about certain things (who the fuck knows?) but he was also demonstrably a buffoon and a vicious asshole in equal measure.

Anytime anybody prominent is dead there's always this tendency to sanctify them - mostly because 'fans' know that their heroes can't say or do anything anymore to fuck their reputations up so they feel safe fawning over them without wholehearted fervour knowing there's no risk of future embarassment or humiliation for themselves.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-02-2010 at 08:18 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #52
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yah like Icke predicting Blair to become the first president of EU . And all that marshal law crap spouted by our beloved DJ Alex . Where is it ?

Last edited by ignoranto_bliss; 22-02-2010 at 09:10 AM.
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #53
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
My friend also saw a flying disc. I think strongly Einstein was used to bend physics with his spacetime gravity to stop us looking in this direction.

Discs would be to rotate material inside. IMO rotating mass possibly creates an inertial gravity field that if powerful enough repels normal gravity along the spin axis
MM and others - you may be interested in

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread...55#post3068455
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #54
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nobody seem to ask questions . Where is the end times cause i want it to happen or i will not have excuses why i aint wanting to go to work every day for the rest of my life
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #55
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Why do you trust Bill Cooper so much?.
Why do you want to diss Cooper so much?

Are you sure it is light you want to give?

Cooper like all of us was an imperfect researcher. We can all be duped. His integrity however was never compromised to my knowledge, unlike say Alex Jones already proven to be untrustworthy.

Is it because he was a Christian as opposed to a New Ager?

Quote:
William Cooper, a former ufologist who now hosts a pro-Militia right-wing radio program on the World wide Christian Radio Network.
http://obscurantist.com/oma/cooper-bill/
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #56
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Why do you want to diss Cooper so much?

Are you sure it is light you want to give?

Cooper like all of us was an imperfect researcher. We can all be duped. His integrity however was never compromised to my knowledge, unlike say Alex Jones already proven to be untrustworthy.

Is it because he was a Christian as opposed to a New Ager?



http://obscurantist.com/oma/cooper-bill/
Yes Cooper would often mention that the documents and stuff he finds or gets handed may be made just for him to grow a fool`s garden around himself .
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #57
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default Classic Cointelpro against Cooper

The Realease of the Cooper Material

Source: National Security Council

Quote:
There are many hazards involved with exposing information regarding UFOs. It has not been until quite recently that any degree of safety at all has been available for people releasing such information. Were it not for the fact that Cooper released his information so far and wide and it filtered to so many people at once — newspapers, legislators, heads of state, people in important positions all over the world — he would have suffered severely. But because it was scattered so quickly, it would have been fruitless to silence him after the information had been released. It would only have added to the credibility of the information.

At the beginning of 1990, there was still an active debate in certain circles about what to do about Cooper — whether to deal with him in a threatening manner or to simply discredit him. A campaign planned to use approximately one million dollars worth of effort to discredit him. The money was to be used to imply that Cooper made up or gathered information from various sources and threw it together for a personal financial motive. It was not to come through normal media channels, but through UFO magazines and newsletters in the form of articles and exposes and through UFO groups, most of which are controlled.

Alternate UFO scenarios were also to be released so that by the time 1990 ended, many different scenarios would be floating around. People would be unable to decipher which one was true and which one wasn’t.

As long as interest was shown in the Cooper material by only a small group of people who happened to be curious about UFOs, there was to be no action taken. But if Cooper’s material was taken seriously by credible people, these would be the target for the efforts to discredit him.

Enormous amounts of previously highly classified information have been brought out into the open. We now have a situation where, individuals, instead of being forced to remain silent for fear of assassination are not afraid to tell what they know. Too many have seen. Too many have witnessed. They cannot all be silenced. This is the beginning of the end of the security surrounding this situation. Therefore, the following information shall be released.
Now we have the cointelpro to reinforce the LIE part of the story

Quote:
THE SPECIES CLASSIFIED

The present number of alien types having contact with the earth right now is nine, with seven being relatively permanent and five being influential....
http://obscurantist.com/texts/falcon...oper-material/

Hoaxes R Us @ work

they chose to 'silence' Cooper because he saw through their deceptions and became a danger to them. they chose a time right after 911 before the 911 conspiracy theorists gained traction and who was watching? Almost everyone was dealing with their trauma after 911.

Last edited by rodin; 22-02-2010 at 09:31 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #58
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Why do you want to diss Cooper so much?
I don't. But he could be a vicious buffoon at times - something I always remember whenever I see people 'trusting' or idolising him just because he's dead now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Is it because he was a Christian as opposed to a New Ager?
Didn't know he was.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-02-2010 at 10:40 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #59
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I don't. But he could be a vicious buffoon at times - something I always remember whenever I see people 'trusting' or idolising him just because he's dead now.



Didn't know he was.

Yeah well

Cooper was not perfect. Then again he never claimed to be God. He was sincere, and got good information out earlier than most
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #60
bealert
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In Hell and loving it
Posts: 1,635
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

like you knew him mate!! so many people on this forum think they know everything about everything just cause they read it on some sponsored CIA website. lol
Size of light is probably very small in your case.

Last edited by bealert; 22-02-2010 at 10:53 AM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.