Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
duine
Banned

Default Matthew Delooze - Live Tonight 1st Oct

New post on his blog.

http://matthewdelooze.blogspot.com/2...-new-york.html

I am on Pacific Radio Tomorrow night Monday 1st October 2012. (10PM US Eastern Time) 3AM GMT (WBAI-FM Online Radio)Just a short discussion (rant) on Delooze's delusional theories about Ferris Wheels. (The New York Wheel included) there is a phone in should you want to say something. For UK listeners it will be archived on Geoff Brady's NewYork Skywatchers unless you fancy staying up til four in the morning like me of course. Thanking Geoff for his support on this.

New York is the latest illuminati controlled city to build the biggest Ferris Wheel in the world. A $980 million dollar project to build a wheel is planned for completion in 2015. Matthew Delooze tried to warn about the true symbolic reason behind the Ferris Wheels long before they appeared around the globe. Isn't it about time you started to listen before its too late? There will be Questions and Answers should you want to ask something serious or even take the piss too! We don't mind.

http://www.wbai.org/playernew.html

SUNDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 2012

Matthew Delooze Update 30th September 2012

"Laugh And Say I'm Green - I've Seen Things You've Never Seen"

read new article on blog.....

http://matthewdelooze.blogspot.ie/20...ze-update.html

Last edited by duine; 01-10-2012 at 01:03 PM.
duine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
cluas

That's good news, wondered if he stopped writing the blog.

Thanks - going to read it now
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
blahblah
Banned

About time too....

MD is about the only one who can be trusted, I think.

All the other 'truthers' are doing it for the cash or are, and have been Freemasons externalising the hierarchy all their lives...
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
diamond dogs

He mentions in the blog that he has been unwell and possibly spiritually attacked but seems he could be over the worst and fighting fit again.

I agree that Matthew is one of a very few that can be relied upon..and it takes a while for all his info to sink in but the scale of the mass consciousness control and energy extraction is evident, the (freemason) George Washington 'Ferris wheel' is a very good example of this..why build an outdated Big Wheel and stick it in New York and so many other parts of the world..these are located and designed for a purpose..

I am looking forward to hearing the broadcast and reading his forthcoming blogs
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #5
sundeep
Banned

Dont forgot to tune in people.
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
duine
Banned

hey sundeep, how are things, serpent shamans mentioned on his blog, i did wonder a few times when reading Only Love Can Bring The Rain, drawing comparison to my own psychedelic experiences how do you know that some of these shamans are not also part of the serpent cult, seems Matt is aware he has already spiritually borne full exposure to them, id like to know more about this in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundeep View Post
Dont forgot to tune in people.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #7
duine
Banned

yeah like wise, hopefully his health will make a speedy recovery. since when does truth have a money value on it? as most of us who are listening to what he says agree hes one of a very few with full credibility left. if people make money from spreading truth and awareness they are no different to the very bullshit they are trying to break free from, how can that not be obvious to these so called new age freedom fighters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
He mentions in the blog that he has been unwell and possibly spiritually attacked but seems he could be over the worst and fighting fit again.

I agree that Matthew is one of a very few that can be relied upon..and it takes a while for all his info to sink in but the scale of the mass consciousness control and energy extraction is evident, the (freemason) George Washington 'Ferris wheel' is a very good example of this..why build an outdated Big Wheel and stick it in New York and so many other parts of the world..these are located and designed for a purpose..

I am looking forward to hearing the broadcast and reading his forthcoming blogs
Old 02-10-2012, 03:44 AM   #8
sundeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duine View Post
hey sundeep, how are things, serpent shamans mentioned on his blog, i did wonder a few times when reading Only Love Can Bring The Rain, drawing comparison to my own psychedelic experiences how do you know that some of these shamans are not also part of the serpent cult, seems Matt is aware he has already spiritually borne full exposure to them, id like to know more about this in time....
hey duine, you make an excellent point!

As matt has mentioned ayahuascha provides us with the tools to either break free from the commercial break dream which is "ayahuaschaland" or it can provide information to greedy souls on how to exploitable our 5 sense every day world. how many accounts have we heard about shamans that tried to invoke demons and spirits that they have no controll over. Once the shaman know he cant controll them, he invites people to take part in ayahuascha ceremonies where he then can transfer the demon to the poor souls who┬┤se quest led them to explore ayahuascha. i dont know if these accounts are true. Irregardless we should be very catious on who to trust when it comes to shamans. They always seem to have pre cermonials involving rituals. All i can say is that i wouldnt trust a shaman, i plane to drink ayahuascha but i will do it on my own . that way i avoid pre ceremonial stuff that risks aligning my soul to someting else.
sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #9
rudy_b

hello everybody! i found about matthew delooze some 2 months ago, found 3 videos on YT, and now, few days ago, when i wanted to watch them again - gone! so i made a YT channel for him, and uploaded 6 interviews i found, channel name is MatthewDeloozeInfo
please check out, watch, sub, spread if someone has more of his video/audio, please help.. he was a guest at red ice, but the links to his vid dont work anymore, maybe someone has downloaded it? i contacted matthew, he is about to get a new site in few weeks.. he is ok with me making a YT channel for him
cheers from croatia

Last edited by rudy_b; 26-02-2013 at 08:35 PM.
rudy_b is offline   Reply With Quote