Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 03-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Matthew delooze latest.

Interesting.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
whatnofish

just listening now... i like matthews stuff.. hes not a polished speaker and finds it hard to get his point across,, but hes deffo bang on the money.. to me he just needs to go that next step up so he loses the hurt from what has happened to him....
whatnofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
valens

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnofish View Post
just listening now... i like matthews stuff.. hes not a polished speaker and finds it hard to get his point across,, but hes deffo bang on the money.. to me he just needs to go that next step up so he loses the hurt from what has happened to him....
What happened to him?
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
rudy_b

hello everybody! i found about matthew delooze some 2 months ago, found 3 videos on YT, and now, few days ago, when i wanted to watch them again - gone! so i made a YT channel for him, and uploaded 6 interviews i found, channel name is MatthewDeloozeInfo
please check out, watch, sub, spread if someone has more of his video/audio, please help.. he was a guest at red ice, but the links to his vid dont work anymore, maybe someone has downloaded it? i contacted matthew, he is about to get a new site in few weeks.. he is ok with me making a YT channel for him
cheers from croatia

Last edited by rudy_b; 26-02-2013 at 08:35 PM.
rudy_b is offline   Reply With Quote