Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:18 PM   #41
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Genesis 11:2
Now the whole earth used the same language and the same words. It came about as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. They said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly.” And they used brick for stone, and they used tar for mortar.

When you read the whole chapter and not just verse 2, it becomes apparent that this is not a story about the Garden of Eden, but the post-flood story were they begin building the tower of babel
And I could extrapolate this even further.

The bricks that are mentioned could be earthen tablets that were fired for longevity, in fact this is how they were done and could withstand arson attacks, and the universal language upon them, was the universal language of how to control the system itself.

And what is a tower but a Tamon, not a temple but an administrative building or stock exchange that are still extant today, and the common denominator within, Money and the worship of the shiny stuff.

Which in turn has been running things longer than the writing that followed the first religions ever thought about.

If one follows the bible religiously like it was intended we do, mostly blindly without being able to read as it was, then one deserves the control mechanism it is and was shared with every common people and cheif.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-09-2016 at 01:35 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #42
blackyblue

Default Why the Garden of Eden is definitely in Canaan

Eden is a word derived from an extinct east semitic akkadian word called Edinnu, which meant 'plain or steppe'.

However in the more modern ancient hebrew used by the author in Genesis, the word Eden meant 'fruitful and well watered'.

Now, right now, you can go to google maps and zoom in on Jerusalem.
You can visit 'The City of David'.
You can visit 'Zion Gate'.
You can visit the 'Tower of David'.
You can visit 'Davids Tomb'.

Or, right next to those locations you can take an underground water tunnel walk under the city by walking in the 'Siloam Tunnel'

The Siloam Tunnel was an underground water Tunnel constructed by King Hezekiah when during war with Assyria he connected the Gihon Spring to underground water ways so that when the Assyrians surround the city and take Gihon Spring, the citizens of Jerusalem would still be able to lock themselves in the city and still be able to drink.

Interesting to note, many archaeologists dispute that this tunnel was built by King Hezekiah, who was born in 739bc, and they seem to think that the tunnel is even older than this, and could have actually been constructed by King David.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 03-09-2016 at 01:37 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:49 PM   #43
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Eden is a word derived from an extinct east semitic akkadian word called Edinnu, which meant 'plain or steppe'.

However in the more modern ancient hebrew used by the author in Genesis, the word Eden meant 'fruitful and well watered'.

Now, right now, you can go to google maps and zoom in on Jerusalem.
You can visit 'The City of David'.
You can visit 'Zion Gate'.
You can visit the 'Tower of David'.
You can visit 'Davids Tomb'.

Or, right next to those locations you can take an underground water tunnel walk under the city by walking in the 'Siloam Tunnel'

The Siloam Tunnel was an underground water Tunnel constructed by King Hezekiah when during war with Assyria he connected the Gihon Spring to underground water ways so that when the Assyrians surround the city and take Gihon Spring, the citizens of Jerusalem would still be able to lock themselves in the city and still be able to drink.

Interesting to note, many archaeologists dispute that this tunnel was built by King Hezekiah, who was born in 739bc, and they seem to think that the tunnel is even older than this, and could have actually been constructed by King David.
And the company involved with finding many of the ancient water courses is

http://www.mnemotrix.com/adasr/msp/
Old 03-09-2016, 03:10 PM   #44
blackyblue

http://www.mnemotrix.com/adasr/msp/

There is no more reverred person in Jerusalem than King David.

Jewish archaeologists working for the Israeli government will even go against the scriptures if they think they can make something built by Hezekiah be built by instead King David.

It is highly unlikely that the author in Genesis would suddenly want to give anyother location, other than the holy land, for something so holy as the first humans to be created.

There is no higher god than the god of Israel, according to Hebrews, and therefor, it is highly unlikely that the authors two legged god in his man made image was from anywhere other than Canaan.

I would be shocked to find out that the authors god of Israel is actually an Egyptian, a viking, or an australian.

However there is a mesoptamian myth of a king placed in a divine garden to protect the tree of life, and this predates the story of Genesis.

It must be noted aswell, Israel has never been anything other than a Vassal state in it's entire existence.

First to the Egyptians, then to the Babylonians, then to the Romans.

So understanding it in both contexts, a context from which the author of the bible is writing from/authors of the bible are writing from, and then from a historical context based upon the harsh reality, then King David being a vassal for an Egyptian Pharoah would not necessarily be so absurd.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 03-09-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:22 PM   #45
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
There is no more reverred person in Jerusalem than King David.

Jewish archaeologists working for the Israeli government will even go against the scriptures of Genesis if they think they can make something built by Hezekiah be built by instead King David.

It is highly unlikely that the author in Genesis would suddenly want to give anyother location, other than the holy land, for something so holy as the first humans to be created.

There is no higher god than the god of Israel, according to Hebrews, and therefor, it is highly unlikely that the authors two legged god in his man made image was from anywhere other than Canaan.

I would be shocked to find out that the authors god of Israel is actually an Egyptian, a viking, or an australian.

However there is a mesoptamian myth of a king placed in a divine garden to protect the tree of life, and this predates the story of Genesis.

It must be noted aswell, Israel has never been anything other than a Vassal state in it's entire existence.

First to the Egyptians, then to the Babylonians, then to the Romans.

So understanding it in both contexts, a context from which the author of the bible is writing from, and then from a historical context based upon the harsh reality, then King David being a vassal for an Egyptian Pharoah would not necessarily be so absurd.
And the king of kings or Hebrews of Hebrews still looks down upon the stupidity of man for thinking himself to outshine the Helios above, a light that prevents all other lights from shining.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #46
blackyblue

Pharoah Merneptah Stele: 1209bc

Plundered is Canaan with every evil,
Carried off is Ashkelon,
Seized upon is Gezer,
Yenocam is made as that which does not exist
Israel lies fallow, it has no seed;
Israel has become a widow because of Egypt

According to Genesis 32:29 Jacob gets awarded with a new name 'Israel' after putting up such a galiant fight he got awarded with this glorious new name which etymologists believe means "to wrestle god".

Of course the authors write in Genesis that Jacob/Israel after Canaan has suffered drought and hardship, is forced to migrate to Egypt and lives the final 17 years of his life in Egypt before his sons and daughters return to Canaan.

It would make sense that the story of Genesis, written approximately 500 or 600bc, is telling the oral story connected to what happened in 1209bc.

It would appear to me that what has actually happened, is that Jacob put up such a galiant fight against the Egyptians, the Egyptians said, "ok, come my friend, put down your arms and we will give you kingship'.

Last edited by blackyblue; 03-09-2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:27 PM   #47
monay

Default dancing with david

I encounter many religions on my path. A few years ago came upon Santos who used the phrase "Dancing with David" for magical power. The traditions are not often written down due to the Inquistion. This could be Sefardic.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #48
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The word Hebrew means literally "a stranger from beyond the Euphrates", look it up in a concordance. The Hebrews are not from the middle east originally.
You are already aware i personally believe Xian to be the place.

However i cannot find anything as yet that would convince others.

All i can find for Hebrew is that it is a Semitic language of the Afroasiatic family spoken by Hebrews that are descended from Jacob who changed his name to Israel sometime around 1209bc.

Old 04-09-2016, 12:02 AM   #49
bendoon

Quote:
Genesis 11:2
Now the whole earth used the same language and the same words. It came about as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. They said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly.” And they used brick for stone, and they used tar for mortar.

When you read the whole chapter and not just verse 2, it becomes apparent that this is not a story about the Garden of Eden, but the post-flood story were they begin building the tower of babel
Obviously the people after the flood were descended from the people in the garden of Eden. They didn't leave the Middle East and then come back later, they came from somewhere East of the Euphrates. The word Hebrew means literally "a stranger from beyond the Euphrates"

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H5680&t=KJV

So the Garden Of Eden can't possibly be anywhere near Caanan, they didn't get to there till about 1800 BC.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:05 AM   #50
blackyblue

It is true, that Hebrews are from the 'exodus'.

However, it seems that the Exodus was Jacobs children coming from Egypt to establish kingship in Canaan.

However, they were not infact coming from Egypt, they were returning from Egypt.

Jacob had originally been from Canaan in the first place before going to live in Egypt after the invasion.

He lived in Egypt for 17 years before going to meet his maker.

Last edited by blackyblue; 04-09-2016 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:12 AM   #51
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Obviously the people after the flood were descended from the people in the garden of Eden. They didn't leave the Middle East and then come back later, they came from somewhere East of the Euphrates. The word Hebrew means literally "a stranger from beyond the Euphrates"

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H5680&t=KJV

So the Garden Of Eden can't possibly be anywhere near Caanan, they didn't get to there till about 1800 BC.
Well i think we would have to go back a long time to when the land was a different shape to find a world completely covered by water.

However i am sure an author of a book trying to find a good place for Noah to head to, might think the Himalayas would be a good location.

Interestingly, there is actually sea fossils to be found at the summit of mount everest.

For me, this is more proof that mount everest had been summited and excavated thousands of years prior to Edmund Hillary and Tenzing norgay, and the biblical authors are seeking to explain how sea fossils are found on mountain summits, rather than the story of Noah being 100% factual.

But they are right, obviously there was a time before volcanic eruption and land shift when even the highest peak was below water

Last edited by blackyblue; 04-09-2016 at 12:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:17 AM   #52
bendoon

I am talking about the time before Egypt, Abraham was an Akkadian, the Hebrews are a tribe of Akkadians. I believe the Akkadians were the survivors of a flood in the Tarim Basin who travelled West to Sumeria. They arrived in historical records about the same time as the Biblical record would indicate.

Quote:
Well i think we would have to go back a long time to when the land was a different shape to find a world completely covered by water.
I don't believe there was a worldwide flood, I believe there was a flood in the Tarim Basin and the survivors moved west to what is now Iraq.

The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 04-09-2016 at 12:23 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #53
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
It is true, that Hebrews are from the 'exodus'.

However, it seems that the Exodus was Jacobs children coming from Egypt to establish kingship in Canaan.

However, they were not infact coming from Egypt, they were returning from Egypt.

Jacob had originally been from Canaan in the first place before going to live in Egypt after the invasion.

He lived in Egypt for 17 years before going to meet his maker.
Never were there a nation of Hebrews, not recorded on an ancient parchment or tablet throughout the entire history of the world will you find it recorded.

The exodus does not exist either, what we have is allegory for the sun who is in hiding during the winter months and then leaving what the ancients call Tartarus or winter, you see once these allegories remain unchallenged and then the muses take over, and getting such stories out of the minds is nigh on impossible.

When all can be explained if astronomy is understood, this is why astronomy was taboo to all religions.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-09-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:18 PM   #54
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Never were there a nation of Hebrews, not recorded on an ancient parchment or tablet throughout the entire history of the world will you find it recorded.

The exodus does not exist either, what we have is allegory for the sun who is in hiding during the winter months and then leaving what the ancients call Tartarus or winter, you see once these allegories remain unchallenged and then the muses take over, and getting such stories out of the minds is nigh on impossible.

When all can be explained if astronomy is understood, this is why astronomy was taboo to all religions.
The sun is not 'in hiding' during the winter months in the middle east or Egypt and that is where these stories come from. And how did you get to believe that Astronomy was taboo in all religions? The Babylonians were exellent astronomers and left many records. The Egyptians also left astronomical records The Egyptians were able to tell the time at night, and the date, by waching which stars were rising.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:32 PM   #55
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
The sun is not 'in hiding' during the winter months in the middle east or Egypt and that is where these stories come from. And how did you get to believe that Astronomy was taboo in all religions? The Babylonians were exellent astronomers and left many records. The Egyptians also left astronomical records The Egyptians were able to tell the time at night, and the date, by waching which stars were rising.
The science of the stars was indeed known by the Babylonians, but not the general public, in fact the public today do not understand it.
The science we know is Northern based and how our mythology has taught it, there are thousands of different name for the winter time and the myths of the sun at night and in winter. You see it is a daily and seasonal science.
I do not believe I see the sun through the day but not at night, here in is the answer and how every saint, savage or sage throughout the entire human race, from the first time they looked up into the sky.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-09-2016 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #56
blackyblue

Quote:

I use the term Hebrews for no other reason than it was inhabited at that time by Hebrew speakers.

I am not saying Hebrew is a race.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:31 PM   #57
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I use the term Hebrews for no other reason than it was inhabited at that time by Hebrew speakers.

I am not saying Hebrew is a race.
No problems, but you can see how the word can take over the true meanings can't you, often repeated and truth forgotten model.
Hebrew is actually a masonic degree as is christian, Israelite and Jew, these were also not nations of people but religions with inner porticos all dedictated teachers of how the hidden hand of control works inside but out of sight.
This is why masons take in any religion and hides behind their goodness, when in fact it is a hidden religion that controls all the rest.
It is a body of high priests that ultimately control everything and every espirit do corps.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-09-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #58
blackyblue

Quote:
No problems, but you can see how the word can take over the true meanings can't you, often repeated and truth forgotten model.
Hebrew is actually a masonic degree as is christian, Israelite and Jew, these were also not nations of people but religions with inner porticos all dedictated teachers of how the hidden hand of control works inside but out of sight.
This is why masons take in any religion and hides behind their goodness, when in fact it is a hidden religion that controls all the rest.
It is a body of high priests that ultimately control everything and every espirit do corps.
If they are Masonic degrees then surely they all must be below 'Master Kong 551bc'.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:44 PM   #59
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
If they are Masonic degrees then surely they all must be below 'Master Kong 551bc'.
The Chinese dynasties are not something I have studied in any form, but they too have pyramids as great as Egypt and others far greater.
What I envisage goes way past such an era and is controlled by masters who use no real written records only the knowledge of how global manipulation works as it has for thousands of years.
But you must remember the way we are mentally it is not hard to understand just how easy it is to do this. Plato was one of the original single man think tanks, Brzezinski another, who work for these masters.
It is my opinion that these master are born into every age and have seen every empire fall at its height, in every global cabal there has ever been.

If you take the periods of glaciation every fourty thousand years, this is when the living world becomes much smaller and compact, this is when I think all those pyramids were built globally.
Look at the the latitudes and you get a clearer picture of where the viable land would be, with the rest under ice in the two tropics, this is why all life was said to have branched out from Africa.

Last edited by the apprentice; 04-09-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #60
blackyblue

Quote:
The Chinese dynasties are not something I have studied in any form, but they too have pyramids as great as Egypt and others far greater.
What I envisage goes way past such an era and is controlled by masters who use no real written records only the knowledge of how global manipulation works as it has for thousands of years.
But you must remember the way we are mentally it is not hard to understand just how easy it is to do this. Plato was one of the original single man think tanks, Brzezinski another, who work for these masters.
It is my opinion that these master are born into every age and have seen every empire fall at its height, in every global cabal there has ever been.

If you take the periods of glaciation every fourty thousand years, this is when the living world becomes much smaller and compact, this is when I think all those pyramids were built globally.
Look at the the latitudes and you get a clearer picture of where the viable land would be, with the rest need ice in the two tropics, this is why all life was said to have branched out from Africa.
Refreshing that i mention Master Kong and you know immediately what i am talking about.

And yes, the Triad system and symbols in China goes way back thousands of years