Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 31-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #1
blackyblue

Default Muhammad the beheader and rapist

Today Isis, when they capture a town, murder and behead young men that do not follow the Isis ideology.
They then rape the females and sell them in to sex slavery.

Isis say that they are devout followers of Muhammad, therefor for them to believe that they can do this, they must believe that the Quran allows such behaviour towards infidels.

Does it?

According to this beautiful woman in the youtube video, who is reading out the Quran, Muhammad when capturing Medina chopped off the heads of the Jews in Medina and raped their wives and captured them as sex slaves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5fVgM0gLQ

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 01:00 PM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

There is of course another side the story to this , this woman has an obvious bias to one side..It doesnt warrant debate but research, as in actually reading books..

At 8.04 she cites some links to quoran and says its a quick google, be fucked if i can find those, do they even exist? None of her quoran verses seem to exist, please correct me if wrong anyone, with a link..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
There is of course another side the story to this , this woman has an obvious bias to one side..It doesnt warrant debate but research, as in actually reading books..

At 8.04 she cites some links to quoran and says its a quick google, be fucked if i can find those, do they even exist? None of her quoran verses seem to exist, please correct me if wrong anyone, with a link..
That's a fair argument Pogo.
I will myself later this evening see if i can find the verses from the Quran.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:07 PM   #4
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
I have one open in front of me..Not saying its not there but cant find it, may be its her accent?
There are numerous books on the life of Mohamed perhaps she was quoting one of those?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 01:13 PM   #5
oz93666

In this short video the muslim cleric proves all true muslims hold these views...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 01:39 PM   #6
knightofalbion

This is what she is talking about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 01:48 PM   #7
derekbuttery

you forgot the paedophile in your title!!
Old 31-08-2016, 02:51 PM   #8
monay

Default rape as war crime

My former housemates traveled to Bosnia after the mechanized rapes. Women were on meat hooks.

There was nothing the media in America back in the day. People did not believe anything that blatant.

My housemates traveled on Fulbright money. The cities had crazed dog packs and insane cats. The authorities disappeared.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_Bosnian_War

Last edited by monay; 31-08-2016 at 03:01 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Today Isis, when they capture a town, murder and behead young men that do not follow the Isis ideology.
They then rape the females and sell them in to sex slavery.

Isis say that they are devout followers of Muhammad, therefor for them to believe that they can do this, they must believe that the Quran allows such behaviour towards infidels.

Does it?

According to this beautiful woman in the youtube video, who is reading out the Quran, Muhammad when capturing Medina chopped off the heads of the Jews in Medina and raped their wives and captured them as sex slaves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5fVgM0gLQ
That Koran was mostly plagiarised from the Bible with a sprinkling of added hate.
You'll find much the same violent BS in the Bible as you do in the Koran.
ISIS aint all Muslims and all Muslims aint ISIS but Islam is a religion that condones violence in parts of its holy book.
As is Christianity.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 03:40 PM   #10
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That Koran was mostly plagiarised from the Bible with a sprinkling of added hate.
ISIS aint all Muslims and all Muslims aint ISIS but Islam is a religion that condones violence in parts of its holy book.
As is Christianity.
Up to a certain point.

However large amounts of the Quran are about Muhammad.

Muhhamad was of the 600's, therefor most of the Quran would revolve around this period.

With Muhammad being the central figure and main character of the Quran, most of the Quran must revolve around his story?

Only stories in the Quran that have been plagiarised from the bible, have been plagiarised from the bible.
However stories such as the beheadings in Medina come after the Hebrew bible.

Last edited by blackyblue; 31-08-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 03:46 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Up to a certain point.

However large amounts of the Quran are about Muhammad.

Muhhamad was of the 600's, therefor most of the Quran would revolve around this period.

With Muhammad being the central figure and main character of the Quran, most of the Quran must revolve around his story?

Only stories in the Quran that have been plagiarised from the bible, have been plagiarised from the bible.
However stories such as the beheadings in Medina come after the Hebrew bible.
Just Googled and found this.
15 mentions of beheading in the Bible.
I don't reckon beheadings only came in with the Koran, they were going on before it as well...
http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Beheading
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #12
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
This is quite interesting.

"W. N. Arafat places doubt on the description of events described by Ibn Ishaq".

Muslim scholars dismiss this event as having been put in the Quran by liars and Jews.

Muslim scholars need to tell this to Isis then.

Old 31-08-2016, 04:00 PM   #13
blackyblue

Quote:
Just Googled and found this.
15 mentions of beheading in the Bible.
I don't reckon beheadings only came in with the Koran, they were going on before it as well...
http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Beheading
Yes, but GP, just because it mentions beheadings in the bible does not mean that it is trying to condone beheadings.

Your very first example of beheadings in the bible reads:

Revelation 20:4
Verse Concepts
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Clearly we can see from above that it was the Christians and believers in Jesus that got beheaded.
Therefor it was the 'Infidels' that got beheaded.

The same cannot be said in Muhammads case however, as the Quran is supportive of Muhhamad and it was Muhammad that was supportive of the behaviour, and the Quran is looking at it from the perspective of the beheaders, whilst your example is looking at it from the perspective of the beheaded.
Coincidently, Muhammad would have also been supportive of beheading Christians as infidels.

p.s
There may well be bits in the bible were Jesus chops off peoples heads, however not in the example given above

Last edited by blackyblue; 31-08-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #14
blackyblue

Default Grandmasterp

Looking further in to Grandmasterp's link regarding beheadings in the bible.

Matthew 14:10
Verse Concepts
He sent and had John beheaded in the prison.

Acts 12:2
Verse Concepts
And he had James the brother of John put to death with a sword.

Those are both disciples of John the Baptist beheaded by King Herod.

Last edited by blackyblue; 31-08-2016 at 04:34 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:40 PM   #15
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post

She actually says they are hadiths.

http://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/110

http://sunnah.com/muslim/17/43

The quran is full of references about sex slaves too. It refers to them as "what your right hands possess"
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #16
mollymag4

Quote:
As is Christianity.
As well as Judaism with the Old Testament God of vengeance and the Talmud which is hatred of the non-Jew.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #17
chunky

Quote:
I see you gave the video your usual level of scholarly research.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

Last edited by chunky; 31-08-2016 at 04:54 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:53 PM   #18
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
you forgot the paedophile in your title!!
In before someone says "(insert historical person here) was a paedophile", whilst completely ignoring the fact that nobody believes the other paedophile was the most perfect person ever and someone whose character and actions should be emulated.

Old 31-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #19
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
I see you gave the video your usual level of scholarly scholarly research.
Hi Chunky.

I have absolutely no need to do any research on the subject whatsoever as i already have threads on here going years back that say the same things about Muhammad and got virtually zero reply's.

It seems since Isis has gained worldwide recognition people are slightly more interested in what the Quran really does teach.

I know i need provide no opinion myself, as i know 100% even people that disagree with 99% of my threads will come along and provide the proof for me.

Such as yourself and the links you provided.

(9)Chapter: It is permissible to have intercourse with a female captive after it is established that she is not pregnant, and if she has a husband, then her marriage is annulled when she is captured

Last edited by blackyblue; 31-08-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:11 PM   #20
chunky

Quote:
Hi Chunky.

I have absolutely no need to do any research on the subject whatsoever as i already have threads on here going years back that say the same things about Muhammad and got virtually zero reply's.

It seems since Isis has gained worldwide recognition people are slightly more interested in what the Quran really does teach.

I know i need provide no opinion myself, as i know 100% even people that disagree with 99% of my threads will come along and provide the proof for me.

Such as yourself and the links you provided.

(9)Chapter: It is permissible to have intercourse with a female captive after it is established that she is not pregnant, and if she has a husband, then her marriage is annulled when she is captured
You seen to have missed the point.

Good to see you're not a man of your word and you didn't ignore me BTW.