Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 06-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #1
blackyblue

Default Can anyone tell me when there was ever a country called Palestine?

As a follow up to my request for anyone to show me when England became unconquered, which i claim no-one did, i would now like for someone to show me when there was ever a country called Palestine.

As far as i can see, the land was originally Canaan.
Then Egypt invaded and split up the Ammonites, Moabites, Israelites and Phoenicians in approximately 1550bc and Israel became an Egyptian puppet state in the North and Judah in the South.

Prior to this all the peoples in Canaan had been from "Ghassulian chalcolithic culture".

In 605bc the Holy lands got conquered by the Babylonians and the name got changed to Yehud, and came part of the Babylonian empire and Egypt opened it's doors to Hebrew refugees.

Then in 330bc Alexander the Great conquered the Holy lands and it became a part of the Hellenstic empire, and as "Palestine" was the "Greek word" for the area, the area became "Syria Palestina", owned by the Greeks.

Then the area got owned by Romans, and some Hebrews began to convert to Christianity and the Romans offered Christians de-facto rulership over Hebrews.

Then the Byzantines changed the name to "Palestina Prima".

With the arrival of Islam in 610ad, Palestina Prima became Islamic, and Palestinians began taxing Jews/Hebrews a poll tax called jizyah.

Then in 1486 the Ottomans took control of the land and did away with Palestina Prima completely and turned the area in to districts. Safad, Nablus, Jerusalem, Lajjun and Gaza, and as far as i can see it remained this way right up until the fall of the Ottoman empire when the British mandate first written up in 1915 first proposed to hand the land back to the Palestinians.

However, when was there ever a land called Palestine owned by Palestinians? Or Israel for that matter?

Can anyone show me?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #2
paddy_blake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:56 PM   #3
supertzar

It was called Philistine in the old days...Palestina...not close enough?

Last edited by supertzar; 06-08-2016 at 10:57 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:56 PM   #4
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Yes, i already know that Britain first created the state of Palestine in 1920 as part of their proposals to hand the lands back to Palestinians, before Jewish Zionists began saying "HOLD ON A MINUTE" and so the mandates got changed to include a seperate state, Israel.

However, as your link states that Palestine was not created until 1920, by the British, my question still stands.

When, before 1920, was there ever a country called Palestine?

"The Brits were handng the lands "BACK" to the Palestinians" Eh?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #5
paddy_blake

Timeline of the name "Palestine"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...22Palestine%22

Quote:
The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8] when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called PalaistinĂª" in The Histories, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[9][10][11][12][13][14] In the treatise Meteorology c.340 BCE, Aristotle wrote, "there is a lake in Palestine". [15][16] [17][18] This is understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea.[19] Later Greek writers such as Polemon and Pausanias also used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarch as well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[20] Other writers, such as Strabo, referred to the region as Coele-Syria[a] ("all Syria") around 10-20 CE.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 06-08-2016 at 11:01 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:03 PM   #6
kappy0405

When was England conquered so that it had to be unconquered in the first place?

But to answer the OP, there was never a country called Palestine. That does not mean there wasn't an area called Palestine, with people born & raised there whose ancestors lived on the same land for over a thousand years before the Zionist movement.

A question I would like answered is why does it matter whether there was a 'country' officially named "Palestine" or not? Would this make the Zionist invasion & genocide any more or less immoral?

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 06-08-2016 at 11:04 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #7
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
The holy lands were part of the Roman empire by this time.
Palestine is simply the Greek word for the area.

Alexander the Great had conquered this area in 330bc and it became part of the Hellenstic empire.

Just because Hellenstics and Romans turned the Babylonian puppet state of Yehud in to the Roman puppet state of Palestina Prima, how does this make Palestine a country in its own right?

Should your source not go a bit further back than 5bc?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
When was England conquered so that it had to be unconquered in the first place?

But to answer the OP, there was never a country called Palestine. That does not mean there wasn't an area called Palestine, with people born & raised there whose ancestors lived on the same land for over a thousand years before the Zionist movement.

A question I would like answered is why does it matter whether there was a 'country' officially named "Palestine" or not? Would this make the Zionist invasion & genocide any more or less immoral?
By the Romans.
Then by the anti-rcc Normans.

The Rpmans changed the name of southern Albion in to Breton.

Just like they changed the name of Babylonian yehud in to Palestina Prima.

Therefor, to seek the re-establishment of Palestine, is to seek the re-establishment of the RCC puppet state.

p.s
Any debates regarding the conquer of England here
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=310147

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #9
blackyblue

Default MECCA/Saudi Arabia agrees with RCC/Italy

Mecca agrees with the RCC that the holy lands are Palestinian.

Palestina Prima was a creation of the Romans

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:20 PM   #10
supertzar

Does it matter if it was a country or an area? It's a place called Palestine where people have lived for a long time.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:25 PM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Does it matter if it was a country or an area? It's a place called Palestine where people have lived for a long time.
It is a place that Mecca wants to own.
Palestine is a creation of the Romans.
Meccans want to own the Holy land, as Aqsa in the Quran is one of Islams 3 holiest of holy places.
Aqsa is Jerusalem.

How by fighting for the British/RCC created puppet state are you freedom fighting?

This is simply fighting for the re-establishment of a religious owned puppet state.

Most Palestinians "are" Muslims.

Palestine has only ever been a puppet state for foreign empires, with de-facto rulers.

Palestine has never been a country in its own right.

Canaan, was the country in its own right, and those where Hebrews.

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:32 PM   #12
i_am

m
Quote:

Yep! WTF does it matter what the land was called. The people are being forced to surrender more and more of the land they inhabited before the zionists started their takeover and genocide.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:35 PM   #13
blackyblue

Why Palestina Prima?
Why not Yehud? Hand it to the Iraqis.
After-all the holy lands were a Babylonian puppet state before they became a Roman puppet-state that awarded titles and priveleges to Christians.
Hebrews that converted to Christianity got awarded de-facto rulership over Hebrews that remained Hebrew.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:42 PM   #14
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
m

Yep! WTF does it matter what the land was called. The people are being forced to surrender more and more of the land they inhabited before the zionists started their takeover and genocide.
So Hebrews that dont believe Jesus flew away after 3 days, or dont believe Muhammad, Saladin, Mehmed to be wonderful guys, should just accept paying jizyah to keep the peace?

The same argument also goes for Israel.
When was Israel anything other than an Egyptian Sun-God believing puppet state?

However if Palestinians stripped themselves of Islam, what would they be? They would be Hebrews.
And Mecca/Saudi Arabia would have no connection to the holy-lands anymore.

Like-wise, same goes for Christians.
If any Hebrews in the area that practise Christianity, stripped themselves of their Christianity, what would they be? they would be Hebrews. And this would remove any claims from Roman Italians to owning Jerusalem.

When did Jerusalem become a Meccan Saudi Arabian owned place? and why should that be accepted?

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 11:48 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:54 PM   #15
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
However if Palestinians stripped themselves of Islam, what would they be? They would be Hebrews.
Pretty sure they would not. How do you figure?
Old 06-08-2016, 11:56 PM   #16
blackyblue

Quote:
Pretty sure they would not. How do you figure?
So if they stripped themselves of Islam, what would they be?
Would they be Meccan/Saudi Arabian?

Why do Palestinians want to fight in order to win a battle for Saudi Arabia?

Last edited by blackyblue; 06-08-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #17
supertzar

Quote:
As a follow up to my request for anyone to show me when England became unconquered, which i claim no-one did,
I don't think people know what the heck you are talking about. I know I didn't click it because I doubted something that convoluted would be worth it.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:58 PM   #18
supertzar

Quote:
So if they stripped themselves of Islam, what would they be?
Would they be Meccan/Saudi Arabian?

Why do Palestinians want to fight in order to win a battle for Saudi Arabia?
Sometimes I think you are on the right track blacky but then you blow it all away.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:59 PM   #19
i_am

Quote:
So Hebrews that dont believe Jesus flew away after 3 days, or dont believe Muhammad, Saladin, Mehmed to be wonderful guys, should just accept paying jizyah to keep the peace?

The same argument also goes for Israel.
When was Israel anything other than an Egyptian Sun-God believing puppet state?

And Mecca would have no connection to the holy-lands anymore.

Like-wise, same goes for Christians.
If any Hebrews in the area that practise Christianity, stripped themselves of their Christianity, what would they be? they would be Hebrews. And this would remove any claims from Roman Italians to owning Jerusalem.
In ancient times many peoples inhabited what is known today as Palestine ( although not by Google maps) that was how things worked back then. We do not live in those times and whatever religion these people are, what is being done to them is nothing short of criminal.

So Palestinians are Muslim! So is my doctor! So what?

It is a different thing entirely to what is happening across Europe. People flooding into Europe are doing so because the so called good guys are bombing the shit out of their countries.

The palestinians are fighting back against the might of Israel but they are losing ground. Soon they will have nowhere to go.

Do you believe that what Israel is doing is right?

Last edited by i_am; 07-08-2016 at 12:03 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 11:59 PM   #20
blackyblue

Quote:
Sometimes I think you are on the right track blacky but then you blow it all away.
You are appealing to the stone.

Can you elaborate?