Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 30-07-2016, 01:17 AM   #21
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Of course, but Britain was conquered by non christian romans, so to suggest it was a planned ptb religious tactic is incorrect.
England was conqured by People that were Hellenised.
Hellenisation was what predated Christianisation.

Romans became Christian after a "second wave" of eastern invasion occured.
Hellenisation had been a previous eastern wave.
Now we have Islam, "A THIRD" eastern wave.

My god.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 01:21 AM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
England was conqured by People that were Hellenised.
Hellenisation was what predated Christianisation.

Romans became Christian after a "second wave" of eastern invasion occured.
Hellenisation had been a previous eastern wave.
Now we have Islam, "A THIRD" eastern wave.

My god.
What do you consider western religion?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 01:22 AM   #23
blackyblue

Let me put this into simple to understand terms.

Hellenisation was the first conquer.
"THIS WAS THE TIME TO FIGHT BACK".

Christianisation was the second conquer, taking the fist out, and ramming it in even further.

Islam is the beginning of the pounding

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:25 AM   #24
white light

Quote:
Let me put this into simple to understand terms.

Hellenisation was the first conquer.
"THIS WAS THE TIME TO FIGHT BACK".

Christianisation was the second conquer, taking the fist out, and ramming it in even further.

Islam is the beginning of the pounding
Yeah, but what are we fighting for. White culture?. Ok, then. What is it? What's our religion?
Old 30-07-2016, 01:28 AM   #25
blackyblue

Quote:
What do you consider western religion?
Paganism, Druidism, no religion.

Scots religion today according to the 2011 census is non religious.

49% of scots state no religion
31% state christianity.

England however: 59% Christian, 24% non religious.

Huge difference, meaning Scots really only began accepting Christianity in 1707 after the acts of Union.

If you look up on the Scottish highland clans, they were anti-Christian, although they did practise certain forms of Paganism, but mostly unreligious.

Look up speculative society, an orgaisation that began after Culloden and Highland clearances to continue the practise of no religion in secret.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:32 AM   #26
white light

Quote:
Paganism, Druidism, no religion.

Scots religion today according to the 2011 census is non religious.

49% of scots state no religion
31% state christianity.

England however: 59% Christian, 24% non religious.

Huge difference, meaning Scots really only began accepting Christianity in 1707 after the acts of Union.

If you look up on the Scottish highland clans, they were anti-Christian, although they did practise certain forms of Paganism, but mostly unreligious.

Look up speculative society, an orgaisation that began after Culloden and Highland clearances to continue the practise of no religion in secret.
No religion is ok by me. But I'm not Scottish, so I can't say it's my heritage.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:36 AM   #27
blackyblue

Quote:
Yeah, but what are we fighting for. White culture?. Ok, then. What is it? What's our religion?
To find out our religion then would have to go back before Hellenisation.

Boudicea was a Druid and Druidism was not only a religion, but a cultural identity and heritage.

After the Roman invasion Druidism got banned from being taught in schools, and the history of Druidism burned, and anyone that continued teaching their children the history of the Druid risked being burnt at the stake.

However there is a clue to be had in how Vikings and Highland scots acted.

The Vikings are another bunch that never got conquered by Rome, and they actually went on one after Charlemagne, and they challenged the Romans by trying to get in there first.
They even toppled the RCC's Breton hold when they conquered for a shortwhile Breton/England.
The Romans faught the Vikings by cutting them off from silk road trade, and even after Saladine, the Islamists carried on the tradition of cutting off the Vikings trade supply.
However as the Vikings and Highland Scots never got Hellenised nor Romanised, just look at them, there is your answer.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 01:45 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:39 AM   #28
blackyblue

Quote:
No religion is ok by me. But I'm not Scottish, so I can't say it's my heritage.
It was up until Southern Albion got conquered by Latinos.

However the Roman invasion did not just rise and come to Britain overnight.

First they conquered Italy, chased the Celts over the Alps.

Then they owned Switzerland.

Then France.

Then UK

They had to fight harder for Germany, and Germany actually beat them.
Well, they did not beat them as such, they successfully defended themselves.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:42 AM   #29
white light

Quote:
To find out our religion when would have to go back before Hellenisation.

Boudicea was a Druid and Druidism was not only a religion, but a cultural identity and heritage.

After the Roman invasion Druidism got banned from being taught in schools, and the history of Druidism burned, and anyone that continued teaching their children the history of the Druid risked being burnt at the stake.

However there is a clue to be had in how Vikings and Highland scots acted.

The Vikings are another bunch that never got conquered by Rome, and they actually went on one after Cherlemagne, and they challenged the Romans by trying to get in there first.
They even toppled the RCC's Breton hold when they conquered for a shortwhile Breton/England.
The Romans faught the Vikings by cutting them off from silk road trade, and even after Saladine, the Islamists carried on the tradition of cutting off the Vikings trade supply.
However as the Vikings and Highland Scots never got Hellenised nor Romanised, just look at them, there is your answer.
Trade routes go way back before the vikings. If there was a great world civilisation before monotheistic religions, that had pagan roots, who's then to say where paganism originated.

Last edited by white light; 30-07-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #30
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
...that's when certain elements start rattling on about Beefeaters and Spitfires ....

Like many having spent their formative years living in Kent and the South East not a Summer would go by without hearing the unmistakable sound of a Merlin engine or two drifting overhead.

It's one thing to go to war another to go to war in a plane with a sound that can vibrate the soul in such a way as it flies by. You tube clips don't cut it of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTZAfXta7ww
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 02:06 AM   #31
blackyblue

Quote:
Trade routes go way back before the vikings. If there was a great world civilisation before monotheistic religions, that had pagan roots, who's then to say where paganism originated.

I agree.

But i dont see evidence for this.

What i see is that whenever Rome used the word Barbarian, they were referring to pagan Celts.

I also would like you to remember, Romania is named after the Romans, after they "conquered" Romania and made it one of their most treasured possessions, and i would like you to look up a Roman Commune called "Putina of Vladesti", and i would then like you to look up "treaty of Moscow", then i would like you to look up "founding father of Israel and Mossad, then i would like you to look up "Russians in Israel 1948".

Its not hard, just look up those five things.

Old 30-07-2016, 02:11 AM   #32
white light

Quote:
I agree.

But i dont see evidence for this.

What i see is that whenever Rome used the word Barbarian, they were referring to pagan Celts.

I also would like you to remember, Romania is named after the Romans, after they "conquered" Romania and made it one of their most treasured possessions, and i would like you to look up a Roman Commune called "Putina of Vladesti", and i would then like you to look up "treaty of Moscow", then i would like you to look up "founding father of Israel and Mossad, then i would like you to look up "Russians in Israel 1948".

Its not hard, just look up those five things.
That may take some time.

Added:
The dots are too disparate for me.

Last edited by white light; 30-07-2016 at 02:56 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:14 AM   #33
blackyblue

Quote:
That may take some time.
Just a quick glance at each should be sufficient to realise that todays war in Israel is "yet another" east v east battle.

This time Communism v Islam.

Now where did the silk road lead too and from? follow the yellow brick road, follow the money, where does it lead?

p.s
Is this what it has come down too? Communism v Sharia law?

OMFG

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 02:20 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:23 AM   #34
cosmic tramp

In a nutshell Blackyblue, what is it exactly you are trying to suggest/predict is going to happen ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 02:30 AM   #35
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
In a nutshell Blackyblue, what is it exactly you are trying to suggest/predict is going to happen ?
Asian lives matter is going to team up with Black lives matter and are going to demand that they pay taxes to the Hindu Undivided Family/HUF instead of UK or US government.

http://www.livemint.com/Money/dFiXTO...-to-break.html Hindu Undivided family tax system. (remember, the Romans are Indo)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062770647 (HUF twin towers)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=310073&page=2 (White Genocide)

Now remember when looking at the T-shirts being worn by Asian Lives Matter: Easy to make, difficult to break.

What is the motto of anonymous?
What ethnic group do anonymous masks depict?
What country have proven in the past that killing thousands of innocent civilians such as Tiananmen Square, is nothing to them?

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 02:48 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:18 AM   #36
blackyblue

Wink

Quote:
Asian lives matter is going to team up with Black lives matter and are going to demand that they pay taxes to the Hindu Undivided Family/HUF instead of UK or US government.

http://www.livemint.com/Money/dFiXTO...-to-break.html Hindu Undivided family tax system. (remember, the Romans are Indo)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062770647 (HUF twin towers)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=310073&page=2 (White Genocide)

Now remember when looking at the T-shirts being worn by Asian Lives Matter: Easy to make, difficult to break.

What is the motto of anonymous?
What ethnic group do anonymous masks depict?
What country have proven in the past that killing thousands of innocent civilians such as Tiananmen Square, is nothing to them?
I think to someone high up in the US or UK tax system, "easy to make, difficult to break" would translate to, "come on, we have already fcuked you once (roman invasion..everyone that got fcuked agreed to pay taxes to RCC, and we had you all believing Jupiter is your father), then came back and conquered our own previous carnation (hunnic invasion...RCC got fcuked and agreed to pay to us, and we had you all believing Jesus died for your sins), then came back and did it again (Ottoman invasion...just incase you thought you could fight your way out of paying to us with your feable kight templar attempt, which was actually just an attempt by our previous incarnation, and we stuck a fish-head on your pope and sent him packing sucking Allahs dick) you have already on three previous occasions surrendered to us and agreed to pay tax to us, now come on, cough up, you cant break away that easy, do you want a forth one? what would you like to believe in this time?".

"Oh and nice try with the British empire BTW...Sadly that was owned by BEIC, an RCC Monarch....the remnants of our first incarnation, or perhaps even second incarnation, we have fcuked you so many times we are losing count...but even that got fcuked".

I think next time, if there is ever another revolution to turn England in to a Republic, take it!

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 04:05 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 04:13 AM   #37
blackyblue

Quote:
That may take some time.

Added:
The dots are too disparate for me.
Could you elaborate?

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 04:14 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 04:19 AM   #38
blackyblue

Default Anyway moving on

Can someone show me anytime a non Latin or non Asian group has ever successfully conquered or defeated anyother country?

Can someone tell me the date of this victory, or the name of the war?

Can someone also tell me what became of the Armenians?

The only one i personally can think of was when after Culloden and the beginning of the Highland clearances in 1746 USA got founded in 1776, and yes, the lands of USA had previously been inhabited by Indigenous tribes people genetically related to Indo's, and even during the colonial wars against England, the Indigenous tribes joined the British army and faught for the RCC, so of course after the RCC got defeated, the Indigenous tribes got sent to live south of Mississippi and declared Allies of the Indo-British empire.

I find it astonoshing however that Indians make allegations against whiites of how badly they were treated when Christopher Columbus turned up on their shores.

Christopher Columbus was Italian and the people in the boats were mostly Spanish, that was an Indo-Latin invasion.
Celts agree with Indigenous indians about the war like nature of Indo-Latins, what they did not agree with was turning up on the shores of USA to be met with Indigenous tribes that would go on to fight for the Spanish and the English.

Am i supposed to give a flying fcuk that "finally" we went to a different land and "finally" actually conquered something from Latinos? is my heart supposed to bleed for them????????????????????

Now they gather in Washington DC wearing HUF logos, and complaining about how badly they got treated by Whites...really?? whites were not there back then...Those were Indo-Latins that treated them badly, although there is great debate about exactly how badly they were treated by Christopher columbus. If Christopher Columbus and his Spanish crew treated them so badly, "why go on to fight for them during the colonial wars"?.

However Australia could not be considered a conquer by non Latins.
Australia was a place that Scottish highlanders that refused to pay tax to Monarchy got sent to as criminals, therefor Australia got owned by British RCC monarchs.
Those non tax payers that managed to get out before being caught, went to USA, the ones that got caught, went to Australia.
If genetic Indo indigenous tribes in Australia have a problem with Scots that got left marooned on their island by an RCC monarch, then why not take it out on the RCC?

Hindu Undivided Family is as deeply engrained as any religion.

Even indigenous people appear to have some kind of undying loyalty towards RCC, wont hear a bad word said about them, and will try blame it "all" on whites, even when whites had not even arrived on their shores as yet.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 05:22 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:57 PM   #39
white light

Quote:
Could you elaborate?
Your attempting to link an American skateboarder's t-shirt company, with a Hindu tax avoidance system, with Russian jews in the set up of Israel, with the Roman occupation of Britain, with the notion of white genocide etc etc.

Whilst everything in this universal reality is connected, it is mostly only connected through consciousness and the connections we make of the infinite on an individual basis. There's very little true or false with it, it's just a journey. ie. This is your dot joining journey not mine. It's too disparate for me have any believable interest.

Last edited by white light; 30-07-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #40
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
However, when did England become unconquered? What war did England win that seen them become unconquered?
Britain was never "unconquered".

It remains to this day in control of the black nobility, which is another name for the same force that ruled Babylon.

You are not a free country.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote