Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
blackyblue

Default What war did England fight to become unconquered?

What has happened to the history section?

Oh well, luckily, religion covers this subject also.

Now, i am just looking at todays issues regarding Islam becoming ever more predominant in today's Western world.

I am getting the impression that the first wave was the wave from the RCC, that was the conquering and invasion.

The second wave appears to be coming in the form of Islam, which is the colonialisation and extermination of the original inhabitants.

Now i just look today, at our biased immigration laws, which sees thousands upon thousands of Muslims flocking to our shores every year, and yet those countries have "extremely" tight immigration laws, and it is very difficult to immigrate to Pakistan.

Usually when a country finds itself being inhabited by immigrants, it usually means they have lost a war and been conquered, and this is true in the case of England, England was conquered by the Romans.

I know Rome ultimately fell when Mehmet the conquerer conquered constantinople and won the war of Islam v Christianity, taking control of Eastern Rome, large parts of europe and the holy land.

However, given that Rome got owned by Muslims, and England were part of the RCC, this would mean England too got owned by Islam.

Now, i think given today, we are seeing BLM protests on our shores, suggests that there is evidence to suggest that invaders that conquered our country are now seeking total power of our country.

Usually when a country gets conquered, they need to fight a war to become unconquered, i can use Poland as an example. They got conquered by Russia, but became unconquered after the Polish uprising.
Germany, got conquered by the RCC but became unconquered when after they won the Napoleonic wars they began removing monarchy.

However, when did England become unconquered? What war did England win that seen them become unconquered? in what year was this war faught? what was the name of the war? All i can see is that Vatican conquered England, and Mehmet conquered eastern Rome, and he did not even bother after that continuing with his plans to conquer Rome, because the Roman empire ran away and fell completely, leaving conspiracy theories of a "Third Rome" rising again somewhere, maybe, but nobody knows quite where.

So if anyone can help me with this, i would appreciate it, as i have been researching extensively for the name of this war, and the date England became unconquered, but cannot find it.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the name and date of the war that seen England become unconquered.

Thanks

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-07-2016 at 11:34 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
white light

England fought muslims in the crusades. Does that count?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 11:12 PM   #3
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
England fought muslims in the crusades. Does that count?
No.

The Crusades were faught by "Latins". It was a "Latin" invasion.
It was ultimately a war between two Palestinian factions for control of Jerusalem, Christianity v Islam.

Englands only involvement was of "war slaves".
The power behind the invasion was that of Latin Rome and Mecca from the other side.

And it was also a war that Christians lost to Saladine and Islam.

The holy land remained the hands of Islam right up until the fall of the Ottoman empire.

The victory was complete when Mehmet the conquerer invaded constantinople and the Roman empire collapsed completely.

So no, that does not help.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-07-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:13 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Swings and roundabouts. Everybody 'conquers' everyone else somewhere down the line. We've done it. They've done it. Semantics again. Conquer. According To Icke's "Biggest Secret" Britain, to all intents and purposes, 'conquered' America back in the War of Independence and continues to do so via the monarch and BabyLondon Powerhouse tendering USA a massive illuminati cartel. You could argue that Poland has been financially conquered (owned) by the American dollar. Felt like it when I was there. Incidentally, between 962 and 1370 Poland was the biggest, cruellest, bloodiest, most progressive Empire the globe has ever seen, no Baltic state near it was safe (not many people know that). Poland had its moment of power and glory early. I often wonder what the average displaced Iranian now feels having held the reins over one of the most powerful conquering empires for centuries...does it run in the blood ?

The bit that interests me is how far it screws into personal sense of identity depending on which conquering/conquered country you now think you belong to. I do think Britain has a huge psychological problem over or all this as to who Britannia actually is. A national identity crisis, given that the whole realm has for a long time been a patchwork quilt of a whole of root of immigrant Romans, Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Danes since year dot with current weaving immigration waves of further, Poles, Turks, Serbo Croats, Persians, Asians, Syrians, Lithuanians, Africans, Romanis...that's when certain elements start rattling on about Beefeaters and Spitfires and John Bull and Nelson and the Battle of Trafalgar and even waving Union Jacks at the Proms in the search for some cohesive "British identity" which doesn't actually exist and never really did and all this via a German monarchy. They want Enid Blyton back. I don't know if other countries suffer the same problems , but what I've been reading it appears they do.

You can't really judge victories and defeats...conquests by geographical boundaries. It's what goes on behind it all where the true power lies and the true 'conquering' continues to go on. In the shadows. Nothing is as it seems. Very little to do with whose army is occupying whose country. Good thread Blackyblue if only it gets us thinking what "conquer" actually means - if anything.

Hope this makes sense...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-07-2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: to enhance what i am trying to express !!!+
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 11:14 PM   #5
white light

The saxons, vikings and normans invaded. Doesn't that cancel out any prior claim?

The U.S.A have culturally invaded since WW2.

Last edited by white light; 29-07-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:21 PM   #6
blackyblue

Quote:
The saxons, vikings and normans invaded. Doesn't that cancel out any prior claim?
The Norman conquests were attempts by Vikings to conquer Romanised England.
And they were semi successful, as they did for a while take control of England, and one of the things they did was abolish slavery.
However Normandy fell to the Latins, and then there was an English uprising against Norman rule in England, and that led to Norman families such as the Fitzalans relocating to Scotland to form the House of Stuart.
So the Norman conquest was short lived, and the end result was that England fell back in to RCC ownership.

The Norman conquest "was" the war against RCC ownership of Britain, faught by Scots, Vikings, Normans, Gauls, and they lost to English war slaves backed by RCC monarchs.

A second attempt was made during the Jacobite uprising, this coincided with the year Germany broke free of RCC after victory against Russia and France in the napoleonic war, thus breaking free from RCC, unfortunately, whilst the German attempt was successful, the British attempt was not.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-07-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #7
white light

I guess you're gonna say the English civil war didn't get rid of the RCC either.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #8
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:

The U.S.A have culturally invaded since WW2.

If I have my history/mythology correct, the Saxons (Hengist and Horsa & co) were invited to Britannia by Vortigern (king of the britons). They kind of fucked him over and took land for themselves in the east, and so Britannia was opened up to the Saxons.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 29-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
If I have my history/mythology correct, the Saxons (Hengist and Horsa & co) were invited to Britannia by Vortigern (king of the britons). They kind of fucked him over and took land for themselves in the east, and so Britannia was opened up to the Saxons.

Yeah, that rings a bell.

I thought Henry VIII stuck two fingers up to the catholics 'cos he wanted to bed Anne Boleyn.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #10
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Swings and roundabouts. Everybody 'conquers' everyone else somewhere down the line. We've done it. They've done it. Semantics again. Conquer. According To Icke's "Biggest Secret" Britain, to all intents and purposes, 'conquered' America back in the War of Independence and continues to do so via the monarch and BabyLondon Powerhouse. You could argue that Poland has been financially conquered (owned) by the American dollar. Felt like it when I was there.

You can't really judge victories and defeats by geographical boundaries. It's what goes on behind it all where the true power lies and the true 'conquering' goes on. Nothing is as it seems.
This is dangerous.

Christianity is also an eastern palestinian creation.

The fact that Western countries today have an eastern made religion, is a result of having been conquered.

Now Mecca defeated Rome in the Templar wars.

Mehmet the conquerer built on Saladines work and completely collapsed Rome.

Mehmet was actually declared the Roman emperor by the eastern Roman church.

Now to believe in some conspiracy theory that USA own Poland, (Polish people are Celts like Celtic US citizens) could be to hack in to some paranoid Islamic suspicion that a "Third Rome" might be rising somewhere.

"Third Rome" is the theory of a Roman empire return, it is a theory that Islamists keep their eyes out for.

Old 29-07-2016, 11:42 PM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309306

But this was a war faught by Celtic tribes in 372ad "against" the RCC, another war that RCC ultimately won.

The link above explains the nature of the war. It was not a war faught by Bretons/English. The English faught against the revolutionists by joining Roman garrisons.

They did this because they were Romanised after the conquer, they had been brainwashed by Christianity and their education system told them that the revolutionists were a different peoples, so RCC continued.

When did England fight "against" RCC?

Every example i have been given so far is actually England fighting "for" RCC and "for" christianity.

It is no use trying to give England credit for things England actually faught against.

England have "never" faught against the RCC, and so they would have went down with Rome when Rome fell to Islam after Mehmet laid his sword in to the heart of Constantinople and made Roman emperors knight him.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-07-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:54 PM   #12
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post

But this was a war faught by Celtic tribes in 372ad "against" the RCC, another war that RCC ultimately won.

The link above explains the nature of the war. It was not a war faught by Bretons/English. The English faught against the revolutionists by joining Roman garrisons.

They did this because they were Romanised after the conquer, they had been brainwashed by Christianity and their education system told them that the revolutionists were a different peoples, so RCC continued.

Every example i have been given so far is actually England fighting "for" RCC and "for" christianity.

It is no use trying to give England credit for things England actually faught against.

England have "never" faught against the RCC, and so they would have went down with Rome when Rome fell to Islam after Mehmet laid his sword in to the heart of Constantinople and made Roman emperors knight him.
Ok, so christianity and islam are monotheist and essentially similar. What's the alternative? Celtic paganism? Many gods. Isn't this essentially the same as the pre-christian Romans, the ancient Greeks, Babylonians, Sumarians, etc?

Last edited by white light; 29-07-2016 at 11:55 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:04 AM   #13
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:

The Spanish armada? Was that not the RCC? Forgive me if I'm wrong, my history is kind of rough.

Old 30-07-2016, 12:26 AM   #14
blackyblue

Quote:
Ok, so christianity and islam are monotheist and essentially similar. What's the alternative? Celtic paganism? Many gods. Isn't this essentially the same as the pre-christian Romans, the ancient Greeks, Babylonians, Sumarians, etc?

The difference is, Celts have been forced in to an increasingly small space after a Roman invasion which has reshaped the entire outlook of europe, including the extermination of Celts. An example of this is France.
French people of today are indo-latin.
Where is the Normans of Normandy? The Franks of western bavaria? the gauls?
They are mostly in Scotland and other parts of the UK.

Old 30-07-2016, 12:29 AM   #15
white light

Quote:
The difference is, Celts have been forced in to an increasingly small space after a Roman invasion which has reshaped the entire outlook of europe, including the extermination of Celts. An example of this is France.
French people of today are indo-latin.
Where is the Normans of Normandy? The Franks of western bavaria? the gauls?
They are mostly in Scotland and other parts of the UK.
Do you think the Roman's ambitions of world domination were any different pre or post christianity?. I doubt it. So what has the catholic church got to do with it?
Old 30-07-2016, 12:32 AM   #16
blackyblue

Quote:
The Spanish armada? Was that not the RCC? Forgive me if I'm wrong, my history is kind of rough.

?

The Spanish Armada was an attempt to remove Queen Elizabeth Stuart who had began the protestant reform in Britain first began in Germany by Martin Luther in 1517 when a revolution against RCC began. and the attempt was by the RCC after the Norman Stuarts became Kings and queens of England, whilst the Spanish Armada may have failed, Oliver Cromwell was more successful, and links to the RCC was restored.

Again, how are you mistaking attempts to break away from RCC as attempts made by England? England took the side of the Spanish,and conspired against the Stuarts.

The Stuarts had previously been the Fitzalans, who were Normans that century's previous had made an attempt to remove England from the RCC.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 12:50 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #17
blackyblue

Quote:
Do you think the Roman's ambitions of world domination were any different pre or post christianity?. I doubt it. So what has the catholic church got to do with it?
The Catholic Church began ultimately when the Etruscans of Rome got overthrown by an invasion that swept in from the medes, bringing with it Eastern philosophies, as well as Latin rulership.
The Romans were Indo-Latins, yeah!.

It means, "they are" easterners!
The religion began took roots in Palestine.

Jews are also easterners, from the holy land, and conspiracy has it that they own the world.
They are also Easterners.
So no matter which way you look, today, the Easterners are tptb

If you choose to dismiss this, and continue blaming the west, then this would ultimately lead to the Wests demise, and not the demise of the actual ptb

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 12:44 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 12:53 AM   #18
white light

Quote:
The Catholic Church began ultimately when the Etruscans of Rome got overthrown by an invasion that swept in from the medes, bringing with it Eastern philosophies, as well as Latin rulership.
The Romans were Indo-Latins, yeah!.

It means, "they are" easterners!
The religion began took roots in Palestine.

Jews are also easterners, from the holy land, and conspiracy has it that they own the world.
They are also Easterners.
So no matter which way you look, today, the Easterners are tptb

If you choose to dismiss this, and continue blaming the west, then this would ultimately lead to the Wests demise, and not the demise of the actual ptb
Julius Caesar first invaded Britain, fighting the celts in 55BC, before Christ was born.

Constantine converted to christianity in 312AD long after Britain was already conquered.

P.S They're all dead.

I don't blame anyone.

Last edited by white light; 30-07-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:05 AM   #19
blackyblue

Quote:
Julius Caesar first invaded Britain, fighting the celts in 55BC, before Christ was born.

Constantine converted to christianity in 312AD long after Britain was already conquered.

P.S They're all dead.

I don't blame anyone.

The Romans did not just invade Britain, they conquered England as far as Hadrians wall, and remained there for nearly 500 years, and even when their garrisons left, the education system and links to the Catholic Church remained, and their Monarchs became members of the RCC, barring times when they got overthrown by Celts, before order was restored.

Christianity also began in Palestine.

Constantine converted to Christianity when he was fighting the Huns.

The Huns are also "Easterners".

The Huns and Visigoths sacked Rome, and for a while Rome was paying taxes to the Huns.

People tend to convert to the religion of the peoples conquering them, Constantine converting to the religion of the easterners he was fighting is a sign that he saw the 410ad sack of Rome coming. (410ad is just an estimate from memory, i am working from memory)

Today, Hungary is named after Hunnic peoples that remained in Hungary after the retreat of the Huns to Russia.

Romania is named after the Romans.

Now, if Rome was paying taxes to the Huns, this means that all RCC Monarchs were paying taxes to Rome, so where was the taxes going? to Atilla, an easterner.

Whilst all this was happening btw, europe was getting owned and conquered by Bohemians left right and centre.. The Frisians got completely exterminated.

Last edited by blackyblue; 30-07-2016 at 01:13 AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:10 AM   #20
white light

Quote:
The Romans did not just invade Britain, they conquered England as far as Hadrians wall, and remained there for nearly 500 years, and even when their garrisons left, the education system and links to the Catholic Church remained, and their Monarchs became members of the RCC, barring times when they got overthrown by Celts, before order was restored.
Of course, but Britain was conquered by non christian romans, so to suggest it was a planned ptb religious tactic is incorrect.