Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #41
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default


Quote:
Ota Benga was a Congolese pygmy imported to a zoo in the United States whose front teeth were sharpened when he was a young boy.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #42
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale
and this one of guy touching his face to get rid of that effect http://whale.to/c/government_reptillians.html goes against what he is saying
Not at all. You can view the youtube video without the nonsense here:


Clearly issues that are covered in the videos I posted.

But to make sure I tracked down the C-span coverage of the event and strangely there is no "shapeshifting" - what a surprise!

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/291853-1 (starts about 1:25:30)

Last edited by neutron flux; 20-08-2011 at 01:09 PM.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #43
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
that doesn't explain anything
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #44
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
Quote:
Nice way!

No, is that the best proof you have-- 'light reflecting from her eyes into a camera' ?
I presume you've never taken photographs then or done any filming?

Why do you go for the most outlandish explanation to suit your belief when the simple explanation is the real answer?

Quote:
Oh yes, why do you think they do that????


So this guy can get his teeth like that and flat again, explain that?



maybe he spent time in Africa? And changes for India?
I presume the african tribes do it for cultural reasons. I've seen it being done in a documentary where the initiate is being held down whilst they file away at the teeth. Looks painful to me but it's a mark of honour not to cry. I don't think they have the option of shape shifting them flat again.

And as for the Indian, looks like a bit of trickery pokery photography.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #45
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
I presume the african tribes do it for cultural reasons. I've seen it being done in a documentary where the initiate is being held down whilst they file away at the teeth. Looks painful to me but it's a mark of honour not to cry. I don't think they have the option of shape shifting them flat again. And as for the Indian, looks like a bit of trickery pokery photography.
Yeah, but why would anyone do that, 'cultural reasons' isn't exactly getting at the reason. If you read Mutwa will find out that reptilians tend to hang out in Africa http://whale.to/b/mutwa_h.html underground.

It's a video
Glass-Eating Man
this guy is another, not so much teeth, eyes
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #46
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
Not at all. You can view the youtube video without the nonsense here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HkpTuCNis

Clearly issues that are covered in the videos I posted.

But to make sure I tracked down the C-span coverage of the event and strangely there is no "shapeshifting" - what a surprise!

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/291853-1 (starts about 1:25:30)
So what, read http://whale.to/b/frequencyfence.html to understand video effects
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #47
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
Yeah, but why would anyone do that, 'cultural reasons' isn't exactly getting at the reason. If you read Mutwa will find out that reptilians tend to hang out in Africa http://whale.to/b/mutwa_h.html underground.

It's a video
Glass-Eating Man http://youtu.be/zRE63XOXmxI

this guy is another, not so much teeth, eyes http://youtu.be/HWO5ZUWtUxs
Instead of believing some dodgy ideas about reptilians why don't you ask an anthropologist.

Why do any cultures do what they do? Why did the Britons paint themselves in woad. Why do women in some cultures have their clitoris cut off, why do some south american indians extend their bottom lips with wooden plates, why do some some african tribes score thier cheeks to have scars, why do men in New Guinea wear penis tubes, why do some tribes wear sticks thro their bottm lip, why do Indian women adorn themselves with henna, why do westernised men wear trousers instead of togas.

Is it all because they've seen reptilians? Can't be because there are so many different manifestations of culture and fashion depending on the circumstances, belief systems, etc., etc.,

But, no you've bought into some cooky reptilians malarky who are meant to be hidden and oh so clever but seem to give themselves away on Youtube videos for all to see and be endlessly viewed by deluded types such as your self.

Can't you see it's idiotic.

Why don't do a little experiment. Get a friend or relative. Get some high powered lights of the type used for televison or filming (not some wussy bedside lights), sit them down, put a light one either side of his/her head to light them up, start filiming them.

You may get effect of 'reptilian' eyes. If you do, you'd better either cap your friend/relative because they may have been reptilian all along or just come to your senses.

Last edited by wispy; 20-08-2011 at 04:15 PM.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #48
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale
that doesn't explain anything
It does. What you think you are seeing is pointy upper teeth, when really it's the bottom lower as the guy has to make some weird mouth movements in order to eat the glass. It's really quite simple.


Quote:
So what, read http://whale.to/b/frequencyfence.html to understand video effects
So when all your nonsense has been debunked you come back with more nonsense. Pathetic.

Last edited by neutron flux; 20-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 04:19 PM   #49
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

And it's not only African tribes who make their teeth into points.


Oh wait. As these aren't in Africa, does that mean reptilians hang about underground here too? OOOOOOh, well I never.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #50
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
Yeah, but why would anyone do that, 'cultural reasons' isn't exactly getting at the reason. If you read Mutwa will find out that reptilians tend to hang out in Africa http://whale.to/b/mutwa_h.html underground.

It's a video
Glass-Eating Man http://youtu.be/zRE63XOXmxI

this guy is another, not so much teeth, eyes http://youtu.be/HWO5ZUWtUxs
You need to understand the world of difference between thought. To them, sitting in front of a box that shines bright light into your eyes (TV or monitor) would probably seem barbaric and they would probably ask what reason you have to do it.

Don't underestimate the strangeness of cultural differences. There was probably a reason for it at one time but the simple answer would be the fear aspect. They look scary. It makes them strong.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #51
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
They look scary. It makes them strong.
no kidding. Were they a warlike tribe then? You really are going for the Devil's Advocate prize here. But you haven't come up with anything I haven't already thought of and discarded, which is your whole point surely?

Try and find evidence for shapeshifting, as that is the way fowrard as far as Truth is concerned. We know they exists, so what point is there in trying to prove they don't?
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #52
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
no kidding. Were they a warlike tribe then? You really are going for the Devil's Advocate prize here. But you haven't come up with anything I haven't already thought of and discarded, which is your whole point surely?

Try and find evidence for shapeshifting, as that is the way fowrard as far as Truth is concerned. We know they exists, so what point is there in trying to prove they don't?
So if I don't agree that every person on earth is a reptilian I am doing wrong by you?

I don't think this tribe is reptilian, if they were why the need to file down the teeth?
I think it's possible they are mutilating themselves to make them more like the devils they worship but that's about as far as I can see it. If you have a problem with me not believing this group is reptilian, you can just ignore my opinion on the subject.

I don't see how you think. You say you are looking for the truth but you seem to think we shouldn't be allowed, as believers, to suggest that any living human is not a reptilian doppelganger.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #53
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
So if I don't agree that every person on earth is a reptilian I am doing wrong by you?

I don't think this tribe is reptilian, if they were why the need to file down the teeth?
I think it's possible they are mutilating themselves to make them more like the devils they worship but that's about as far as I can see it. If you have a problem with me not believing this group is reptilian, you can just ignore my opinion on the subject.

I don't see how you think. You say you are looking for the truth but you seem to think we shouldn't be allowed, as believers, to suggest that any living human is not a reptilian doppelganger.
I never said everyone is reptilian, nor did I say that tribe were.

I am going to have to ignore you now, confused timewaster.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #54
driscol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,434
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
I never said everyone is reptilian, nor did I say that tribe were.

I am going to have to ignore you now, confused timewaster.
You said that a culteral difference doesn't explain their actions, I was saying it kind of does.

Call me any names you need to, your wasting time yourself. Is posting this stuff here really helping anything? Just something we distract ourselves with.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #55
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
It does. What you think you are seeing is pointy upper teeth, when really it's the bottom lower as the guy has to make some weird mouth movements in order to eat the glass. It's really quite simple.
I see what you are saying now.

It's his bottom gum line and he's got a bad case of gingivitus and plaque making it look like pointy upper teeth.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #56
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
I never said everyone is reptilian, nor did I say that tribe were.

I am going to have to ignore you now, confused timewaster.
Are you picking up your ball and leaving the playground?
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #57
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
Try and find evidence for shapeshifting, as that is the way fowrard as far as Truth is concerned. We know they exists, so what point is there in trying to prove they don't?
How do you KNOW they exist?
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #58
beyonddimensions
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,048
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Much better and clearer examples:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=180544


beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #59
wispy
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

With the bottom one, didn't have the sound on and my French is rubbish, but the strap line when she was being interviewd was 'two cat eyes'.

So the host and audience saw her as having cat eyes, not reptilian.

The question to ask you is that before posting it as proof of reptilian eyes, are you a French speaker or did you get a French speaker to check what was being said?

If so what was the show host and the girl talking about as there may have been a perfectly simple explanation. Did she have contacts inserted or what? What is the what?

I would give more credence to the super dooper reptilian sleuthing and evidence if someone had gone thro that process at least.

Last edited by wispy; 21-08-2011 at 08:41 AM.
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #60
whale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,343
Likes: 24 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispy View Post
How do you KNOW they exist?
few hundred witnesses, some of them friends. Pretty obvious really to me now http://whale.to/c/reptilian_evidence.html

the half way house is the psychopathy

Last edited by whale; 21-08-2011 at 09:14 AM.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.